Colouring the life of a widow

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Colouring the life of a widow

Post by SID4YOU »

Mira is smiling on me and while holding her hairs I ask her to sit and she is on her knees to pray Lund devta. Now she pulled down my brief and my semi erected penis is in her palm. Now her lips are on my glans and she is kissing my penis. Later on she put my whole penis in her mouth to suck and she is sucking it like a whore. Her head is swinging and she has become a nice cock sucker. Later on Mira put her tongue on my penis and licked it for some time. I hold her hairs tightly and pushed my dick in her mouth. She is sucking it and I started fucking her mouth with my long hard penis. My penis is in full erection. She stood up and I am on my knees. She has stretched her legs wide and now I unhooked her G string to make her vaginal portion nude, this is the place where every person wants to meet and their love as well as dedication for it is limitless. I put my lips on her vagina and she put her one leg on a table, now she put her fingers to wide open her vaginal hole and I placed my tongue inside it, licking her cunt faster and my 2/3 rd penis is moving inside her deep vagina. She has hold my hairs tightly and screaming in joy….. “Ooohhh uuummm aaahhh Garry suck my cunt I will cum.. ” And I took her vagina in my mouth to suck, after a while her vagina become pond and I licked her cum..

We both are standing but I made her like a four legged animal. She is bending herself and I am near her bum, pushed my long cock in her wet cunt and while holding her waist, I am penetrating her vagina. She is swinging her buttocks fast and I put my hand on her breast to massage and she is in fire. A widow of 40 years is now my sex slave and she has matured herself in last 2-3 months. Living like a modern lady, wearing hot dresses and changed her life style, her cunt is in fire and she….. “Uuuumm aaaahhhh ooohhhh Garry fuck me hard my vagina is in fire pour your cum…. M” and my tiger is roaring in her deep valley. She is moving her bum fastly and after 10-12 minutes of fuck I shouted…. “Ooohhh Mira its cumming have my cum suck it also dear…. ” And it poured in her cunt and she sucked my dick. Our fuck fest ends when I fucked her once more.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 7

Mira’s physical appearance have changed a lot. A widow of 40 years have got the love in me and I am colouring her life for months. Her life style as well as dressing sense have been changed. We have a weekly sex session. One morning she called me on my mobile………. ” Hi Mira

(Mira) hi are you in home, its Sunday and holiday

(Garry) sure but why ?

(Mira) its my holiday also so if we can enjoy some nice time. ”

I reached her home and she is waiting for me at her main door. We walked for some distance and hired an auto-rickshaw for LOTUS TEMPLE, KALKA JEE. We reached there after 30 minutes and bought two tickets to enter the premises. Mira is wearing a long skirt with kurti and has put a high heel sandle on her legs. We entered the temple like a couple holding each others hand. We sit there for 5 minutes in a peaceful atmosphere, than we exit from the back door of temple. In the premises too many couples and children were sitting on grass. We moved away towards the end of its premises, she smiled……… “Garry are you looking for a lone place ?

(Garry) yes my baby but premises is full of people

(Mira) I know the place where we can enjoy. ”

Mira is walking with me towards main gate of premises. We are back on road and I bought two ice-cream for us. Now we both are walking while eating ice-cream and after 100 metres of walk, we entered a park cum ridge zone. Its not well maintained and we walked inside and dense greenery with large trees are making us afraid. We both sits on grass and while putting my bag on grass I said…….. ” So peaceful and safe, only saw 5-7 couples here

(Mira) yah but a hot destination……… “.

Looking at Mira I moved closer to her and my hand move on her hairs, hold it tightly and pulled her face to kiss her lips. She is too horny and our lips are locked, she took no time to push her long tongue in my mouth to suck and while sucking it my hand moved inside her kurti to rub her back. She left my tongue and put her arms on my shoulder to sit on my strong thighs. She is kissing my lips and I pushed my tongue in her mouth and she is sucking it fastly. My hand is on her back just moving on soft skin and she left my tongue. Now her soft breast is on my chest and I ask her to stand. She is standing on grass with her legs wide apart, while sitting near her legs I put her skirt upto waist and she is in G string. Lips are on her thigh and she is moving her fingers in my hair. I kissed her both thighs and unhooked her G string, her vagina is nude and I put my fingers to wide open her cunt, my tongue is moving inside with palms rubbing her nude ass. She is holding my hairs tightly and my 2/3 rd tongue is licking her cunt. Now I took her vagina in my mouth and while sucking it, I can hear her screaming……. ” Uuhmmm ooohhh Garry its itching fuck me. “.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Ridge area cum Park is just like an abandoned land with less number of visitors but a perfect place for hot couples to enjoy love. Now I am standing on grass with my jeans unzipped and Mira removed it to make my lower parts nude. Now she is rubbing the glans on her lips and face, she is smelling it and lastly took my penis in her mouth to suck. She is moving her face faster to give me a nice blow job. Now my hand is on her hairs. She is rolling her tongue on my dick, now I hold her hairs tightly and pushed my 6-7 inches long hard penis in her mouth to fuck, I am fucking her mouth fastly and after 5-7 minutes of fuck I took my penis out. I walked away to pee and washed my penis with water..

We both are sitting on grass and I took a towel from bag to wrap it on my waist. Now I started drinking chilled beer and Mira also had it. Looking at me she said……. ” This is the perfect place to have sex. “I throw the cane beer and put my hand on her breast, while pressing it hard I pushed my hand in her skirt and my two fingers are moving in her cunt. Looking at me, she put her hand in my towel and hold my penis in her palm. We both are masturbating each others sexual organ and she shouted……… “Oohhh Garry I will cum…… ” And she stands in front of me and I put my tongue in a hot boiler to lick but took it in my mouth to suck and got the taste of her juice..

We both are in a ridge area and Mira is inviting me for fuck. She has put her palms on a large tree with her big round dome shaped ass facing my dick and I put my long hard penis inside her cunt. Slowly I am fucking her wet vagina, she is a matured lady of 40 years with a nice face and hot sexual organs. She is swinging her big bum with my hard rocked penis hitting her cunt. Now she is looking at me and our lower parts are nude. In a natures paradise, I am fucking a women older than my mom and she is enjoying my penis for 2-3 months after a leisure of 3-4 years. We both are moving our lower parts fast to satisfy each other. After 10 minutes of deep penetration I took out my penis from her dry cunt. Now put my tongue to lick her glory hole and than my fuck session begins with high speed and power, she is screaming while bum her bum…… “Ooihhh uummm Garry its in fire please rain inside my cunt

(Garry) sure you bitch I am pouring it inside…… ” And my penis ejaculated cum inside her cunt and she took it in her mouth to suck. We took rest there and left for our home.