Colouring the life of a widow

SID4YOU
Novice User

Colouring the life of a widow

Post by SID4YOU »

MIRA is in her mid thirties. She is a staff in our apartment with works of gardening assigned to her. We family members in apartment have a sympathetic view to Mira. She is a widow and her hubby died 4-5 years ago in a road accident..

I always talked to her whenever she meets in lawn or near apartment gate. She is living in a near by colony with her son and daughter. One evening, when I was walking in lawn, she came towards me and asked…… ” Saheb I am a poor lady but tomorrow my daughter will cut the cake, will you come to wish her birthday.

(Garry) ok I will come but time for it.

(Mira) In the evening 07:00 pm. “.

I reached Mira’s home at 07:00 pm with a small packet of gift. She opened the door with smile on her face, I am sitting on chair thinking about her daughters birthday. Nothing seems to happen here, even her son and daughter is not present. She sits near my chair and looking at me, she said…… ” Saheb my both children have gone to her maternal uncle’s house, so I called you for.

(Garry) oh I see Mira, means you have told me lie about birthday

(Mira put down her saree from her chest ) look saheb, its lovely but I was bit shy to propose you for it. ” And I put my hand on her blouse to press her breast hard. She smiled on my act and putting her on my lap I took her to bed room. She is on bed now..

MIRA…. A 37-38 YRS….. LADY…. WITH BIG BREASTS….. LOVELY ASS….. ROUND SHAPED BUM……. IS ON BED. I removed her saree and my jeans as well as shirt. Now I leaned on her to put my lips on her lips…. Like a modern urbane lady, she pushed her tongue in my mouth…. While sucking it, I hold her breast to massage. She took her tongue out…. Now I unbuttoned her blouse……. Her both boobs with black nipples are sexy. I leaned my face on her breast to suck it and my hand is on her waist, trying to remove her peticote…… I opened her peticote lashes and took other boobs to suck. She is screaming in joy and her hands are on my hairs. I sucked her boobs and now moved down to kiss her fleshy tummy, her deep navel is getting my tongue rolling on it. I can see her screaming..

While kissing her waist, I pulled her peticote down to make her lower parts nude. Now she is bit shy, her strong thighs is making me hot and I leaned on her to kiss it. She is making her thighs wide open and while moving my tongue on her thighs I can see her vagina covered in pubic hair. Now I kissed her thighs and legs. She has stretched her legs wide and looking at her cunt, I put my fingers in her pubic hair…….. ” Mira, why don’t you shave your pubic hair, how I will love your vagina with my lips and tongue ?.

(Mira) saheb its a dirty organ to kiss, only fuck it….. ” And I came near her face. On my knees, I put my penis in her mouth. She is sucking it. While sitting near her face, I am fucking her mouth fastly with my penis..

Mira is waiting for her fuck. Now I put my penis on her glory hole….. Rubbing my glans on her vagina and lastly, I pushed my cock inside her vagina. Now I am fucking her in missionary position with hands pressing her breasts. She is screaming in pleasure and I leaned on her hot voluptuous body… Putting my lips on her face and fucking her with full speed and power. She started moving her big ass up and down. Like a married Indian lady she is enjoying my fuck and after 10 minutes of fuck she shouted……. “Oooihhhuuummmmaaaahhh saheb its in fire will cum soon……. ” And her vagina become wet..

I took out my penis and Mira become a doggy. She is on her knees and elbows… Now I cleaned her vaginal cum with her peticote….. Pushed my long hard dick inside her cunt and while holding her waist I am fucking her hard, her swinging of ass made my penis more hot and I am fucking a widow, she is screaming in joy with her bum moving faster…… ” Oh saheb majaa aa raha hai, aur tej chodo naa, saal vhar baad bur ko lund milla hai, aah ooh uummm jaldi se maal giraao bur mein aag lagi hai (Oh saheb it feels so good, fuck me faster, my pussy is hungry for years, cum fast my pussy is on fire) ” and after a nice fuck my penis poured in her cunt and I forcibly put my penis in her mouth to suck it…….. Our sex session ends with promise of more but after a week.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Colouring the life of a widow

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 2

MIRA has shown her sexual desires. She has invited me for her daughter’s birthday but there, we both have a physical relation. After a week, she is ready for love game again. In the morning, she talked with me near gate. Our love session will be in my college time and we have fixed 02:00 pm to meet..

In the college my mind is always going on MIRA, a 37-38 years old widow lady. She is dying for sex and last time we have promised each other to meet again with some changes. I left my college at lunch time and came to my apartment. Mira left her duty on time and we both are on main gate. I hired an auto-rickshaw for her home and we both reached her home. She opened the main door and moved inside. Mira locked the door and she moved inside her room. I am sitting on chair and after a while, she came back. Walking towards me like a pro in her nudity. I have asked her to shave arms pit as well as pubic hair. She is standing infront of me and made her thighs wide open to show her glittering vagina. I stand in front of her..

Mira put her hand on my shirt and while unbuttoning my shirt, she is removing my jeans. Now I am in my brief only but she pulled it down. We both are nude and she put her lips on my lips and her tongue is in my mouth. While sucking it my hand is on her round ass. My fingers are moving on her ass crack and lastly from the rear side, I pushed a finger in her cunt. Later on, she took out her tongue and I pushed my tongue in her mouth. She is sucking it while holding my penis. I am fingering her vagina and she is sucking my tongue hardly. She left my tongue and now I knelt down near her legs. Her body is hot and has some extra flesh, she is not in physical relationship with anyone for 2-3 years..

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

MIRA has stretched her legs wide and looking at her clean shaved vagina I kissed it. Now my lips are on her soft skin and she is screaming in joy…… “Ooohh uumm aahhh saheb never got the love of mouth on it, my hubby had always fucked me, aah you are fucking my cunt…… ” While putting her fingers on vagina, she has opened her vaginal hole to lick and my 2/3 rd tongue is fucking her cunt. She has hold my hairs tightly and pushing my face in between her thighs. I am fucking her vagina with my tongue. Now my mouth took her labias to suck and she is shouting in pleasure….. “Ooohhh aaaahhh uuhmmm no saheb leave my vagina I will die its itching….. “But I sucked her glory hole. Now she is on her knees and kissing my penis glans, she is putting her lips on my penis. Mira is new in oral sex but she took my penis in her cunt to suck. She is moving her head faster and my penis is in erection inside her mouth. She took it out and licked it. She took it again on my request and gave me a nice blowjob..

She is walking away but while holding her wrist I ask her to stand. Now I knelt down to kiss her cunt and while licking it my hands are on her bum. She started shouting….. “Ooohhh uummmm saheb leave it my cunt will cum soon its dirty don’t taste it….. ” But took her cunt in my mouth and sucked it till her vagina spray cum in my mouth. I got its taste and licked it again but when I took her cunt in my mouth, she screamed louder…. “Oohh saheb now leave my vagina otherwise I will urinate in your mouth….. ” But I have read drinking of women’s urine is healthy for sex. So I hold her waist tightly to suck her vagina and after some time she urinated in my mouth. Like a water coming out of tap, her cunt released the pee and I drink it. She run away towards washroom. Now I moved inside. She is washing her cunt and looking at me, she smiled…… “Saheb you are too dirty drunk my pee”.

(Garry) its tasty Mira but for first time I got it. “.

We both moved on bed. She is on bed like an Indian lady with her legs wide apart. Now I leaned my face on her breast and took it in my mouth to suck. While sucking it I am holding her other breast. She is screaming in joy and my penis is in full erection to fuck her and lastly I sucked her both breasts and now looking at Mira, I asked……. “Darling just be on your knees and elbows like a bitch…… ” She smiled and now I am near her bum. I put my cock on her vagina and slowly I pushed my whole 6-7 inches long hard dick inside her wet cunt. While holding her waist I fucking her in great speed. I am colouring her life after 2-3 years. She is enjoying my penis and while moving her bum she is giving me immense pleasure. My penis is hitting her deep cunt and after 5-7 minutes of hard fuck her cunt become dry..

MIRA is swinging her bum fastly and my penis is roaring inside her deep valley. While looking at me, she screamed…… “Oohh saheb I am in pleasure my hubby had fucked me for 14 years but always in missionary position….. ” I am not going to leave her cunt. Even my penis has strength to fuck her for more than 10 minutes but she is shouting……. ” Ooohh uuummm aaahh saheb its in fire fuck me hard and pour your cum or make my cunt cum……… ” But neither her glory hole is going to cum nor my penis. After 5 minutes I felt my penis losing strength, I took it out for minutes and she slept on bed. Now I pushed my cock hard inside and leaned on her hot body. She is getting my penis and moving her bum up and down but she is screaming in joy…… “Uuuhhaaahhh saheb pour your cum

(Garry) shut up you bitch enjoy for some time…… ” And we are breathing heavily. After some time I started shouting…… “Oohhh Mira its raining take it you bitch I will make you my wife for a honeymoon trip…… ” And penis poured the cum. We are sleeping like a hot couple. After rest I moved from her house with promise to make her my wife for a hot night…..

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 3

MIRA is now a frank lady for me. Whenever we meet, we talked or smiles looking at each other. We have promised to meet for a hot night. After a week, I told my mom about my friend’s sister marriage party. In the evening MIRA called me on mobile and I left my home at 07:45 pm with a small bag. Mira will come near main gate of her home to be with me..

I reached her home and she came with a bag. We two are in a cab and I have booked a room in a hotel to enjoy hot night. We both reached connaught circus and in hotel park we both checked in at 08:25 pm. She is wearing a yellow saree with sleeveless blouse having deep neck. Looking hot and wild in her transparent saree showing her semi nude breasts. We both are sitting on sofa and looking at him, I asked….. ” Mira do you need some shopping for undergarments or night gown.

(Mira) no I have it in my bag but I need wine to drink. “.

I called the room service for wine with soda and soft drinks. After some time, service guy came with it. Now we are on sofa and door is locked from inside. Mira started to pour wine in two glasses with soda. Now we both are having it. Looking at me, she said….. “My hubby used to drink wine and for last 1-2years I also started drinking it.

(Garry) Mira I assure you that if you are ready I will always make your life colourful. ” And we have 2-3 small drinks before I took her in my arms. We are kissing each other and my chest is getting the soft touch of her boobs. Now we both stand and while holding her in my arms, I put my lips on her lips and she caught my lips in her mouth to suck. Now I pushed my tongue in her mouth to suck and she is sucking it..

We both are standing and she left my tongue. Now I put my hand on her shoulder to remove her saree. I removed her saree and she is in her blouse as well as peticote. Looking like a hot bomb Mira is removing my jeans and now I put my lips on her lips and she pushed her tongue in my mouth to suck. While sucking it my hand is on her blouse massaging her hot boobs. One hand is moving on her lovely ass on her peticote. Now I am in my undies only and my hand has removed string of blouse as well as lashes of peticote. Her peticote came down making her lower part nude and now I took out my tongue from her mouth. She is standing in her brassier only. Now I unhooked her bra and she is bit shy in complete nudity. I took no time to be on my knees and made her legs wide apart to push my face in between her strong thighs. Now my lips are on her cunt and she is stretching her legs more to give me space to kiss her cunt. Now she put her fingers to make wide her glory hole and my tongue is rolling inside her deep vagina. I am licking it fastly and her legs are shivering fastly. She is screaming in joy……… “Ooohh uummmm aahhh saheb please suck my vagina… ” And I took her cunt to suck. Later on we both moved on sofa but looking at me, MIRA pulled my brief down to make me nude..

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

We both are on sofa and she put wine as well as soda in glasses. She came on my thighs and put her arms in my shoulder. She is pouring wine in my mouth and my hand is on her breasts to press it. We both are drinking wine and Mira is now kissing me. I took her on my lap and walked towards bed. Now I put Mira on king size bed and came on bed. I leaned on her breast and took it in her mouth to suck. While my other hand is massaging her breasts. She has hold my hairs tightly and I sucked her both breasts. Now Mira wake up and pushed me on bed. I am sleeping on bed and she bend herself to kiss my glans. She is rubbing the glans on her face as well as lips. Lastly she took it in her mouth to suck and sucking it like a whore with her head swinging fastly. Now she took it out and her tongue is moving on my long penis. I am screaming in joy and MIRA took it again to suck. She sucked it for 5 minutes and I took my penis out from her mouth..

MIRA is now on her knees and I put my penis in her vagina. While holding her waist, my penis is moving smoothly in her wet cunt. Now she is moving her bum fastly and my penis is going hard inside her cunt. I hold her waist tightly and fucking it hard with full speed and power. She is shouting….. “Uuuuhhh ooohhhh uuummm Garry my vagina is in fire go hard and make my cunt wet….. “. I fucked her for 5 minutes and than took out my penis from her cunt. We both moved inside washroom and now under cascade, Mira is holding me tightly. We are wet and now I put gel on her hot body. She is using it on my lower part. We both are nude and now I knelt down to put gel on Mira’s strong thighs as well as on her vagina. We both are covered under gel and Mira sits near my legs to wash my penis. She took it in her mouth to suck. She is novice in oral sex. Never tasted the men’s dick and never got love on her glory hole, so she is enjoying oral sex. Her face has become red, eyes are closed and she is moving her head faster. Now looking at me, her tongue is rolling on my penis..

MIRA and GARRY is covered in gel. Like a hot lady while standing in front of me, she put her legs stretched and hold my penis. She is pushing my cock in her cunt. Now I hold her tightly, she put her one legs on wall just to give me more space for fuck and I am fucking her from below, pounding the unused glory hole fastly. She is pressing her boobs on my chest and I opened the cascade. We are having bath and our gel on body have vanished. While she is screaming in joy and shouting…… “Uuuummm ooohhhh aaahhhh Garry I will cum soon fuck me fast………. ” And I fucked her till her cunt become wet. Now I took out my penis from her cunt and on my knees, I am licking her vagina. We are in bedroom..

Mira is on bed with her legs wide apart and sitting near her legs, I put my penis in her wet cunt and pushed my whole dick to fuck her, I am on her top fucking her and she is moving her ass up and down. Our fuck session is going to end. Mira is swinging her ass and screaming in joy….. “Oohhh uummm I am dying for cum pour it its in fire. ” And my penis poured cum inside her cunt. We rested and lastly one fuck session in the morning completed our sexual desires.