The End of Restless Sleep

josef
Platinum Member

Re: The End of Restless Sleep

Post by josef »

Chapter 10: Empress rules. (#5)
---------------------------------------

She understood the reason, hugged me from behind and said, “Don’t worry Adi. I will take you to hills. Obviously you are going to pay the bills.” she laughed out heartily and all my pains were blown away.

“Where do you want to go?” I asked her, as I knew that all hills would be same for me as that would the first time. When I was very young, I remember my parents took me to Darjeeling, which is a very foggy memory in my brain.

She said to me in a pleading voice, “My maternal uncle is HOD of neurology in PGI Chandigarh so every time we visit them we land up some place in Himachal. I will not going to Himachal for our honeymoon. This is the fourth time my parents are taking us to Manali.” Suddenly her voice turned gloomy, “I won’t be able to meet with you for the whole summer vacation.” She held me tightly in her arms.

I assured her, “So what, your house is only fifteen minutes from mine. Anyway we will be in touch on the phone and I will think of something to meet.”

She requested me to buy her ice-cream. I obliged and stopped by a shop before her house. She entered the shop and I walked behind her.

She suddenly pushed me out and entered the shop alone. I was taken aback by her sudden behaviour however, I knew it by heart that my intelligent muse does not act foolish and there should be some reason behind that. She brought her hand behind her head and gestured me to walk away.

I stood outside the shop and lit a cigarette. With the corner of my eye, I kept a close watch on her as what she was doing. I observed she was talking to a young boy. I recognised the person, I saw him on the first day at the computer centre last monsoon and he was her brother, Aurnavo. My heart skipped few beats; we were just millimetres away from being caught.

I did not know whether she would return with me or she would go with her brother so I waited for her. I sat on the bike smoking a cigarette. Anxiety was killing me inside; I puffed the tobacco stick like a steam engine. After sometime I noticed that, she came out along with her brother. I was glancing at them stealthily so as not to create any unwanted attention. She looked at me for a moment like a stranger and continues to speak with her brother. After sometime, her brother rode on the bike, and went away. I took a deep breath, felt a huge rock been removed from my chest. She looked at the road until the bike disappeared behind the crowded vehicles and then came to me. Her face was red with anxiety and she laughed heartily.

She took my hand and placed it on her chest, “Feel my heartbeat, it is thumping so loud that it might leap out from my chest.” I gently caressed her exposed cleavage. She blushed, removed my hand, and scolded, “I have told you to feel my heart beat not to take out my heart.”

I asked her as where her brother was going. She laughed at me, answered that he was very naughty, and had several girlfriends. He was going to meet with someone.

I winked at her and said, “You just need to drop your hanky and I can put him in my pocket. What do you think?”

“No” she exclaimed, “He is a double agent to my father. He will tell everything to my dad.”

“Hmm...” I nodded my head, “I understand that he is just flirting with girls. When time will come for marrying he will obey his father.”

She laughed at me, “Come on, Adi, he is young now.”

I asked her, “Tell me one thing, since last few weeks I was observing that you were not speaking about Parineeta, why so?”

She gave me a curious look, “Why you are so interested of knowing about her? Is she dusky and sexier than me?”

I patted her cheeks, “No dear, I just wanted to know. The reason is, that day I noticed a much older person with her, Shantanu.”

She nodded her head, “Yes, her new found slave, she is just using him.” She said in a mocking tone, “I knew that she loves the stench of money, but like this I did not know. Shantanu is rich and working in a MNC at Saltlake. Parineeta is now basking in his money by giving herself to him, simple. She is now trying to outsmart me in every step. I don’t care much I only laugh at her attitude.”

I said her, “She was your best friend so why did not you caution her.”

She shook her head, “She was never my best friend she was just a friend.”

I understood that Titli wanted to avoid her as far as possible so I did not prolonged the conversation. I kissed her hand and let her go.

The next week her vacation started and the next week, she went away for the trip with her family. I felt very alone. Every evening I unlocked the door with a faint hope that she would be present at my place waiting for me with a soft smile on her lips and a cup of tea in her hand. I felt her touch strewn all over the room as if every inch of the walls and the ceiling was missing her.

Sometimes I opened the cupboard took out her slips or t-shirt and rubbed on my face to feel her touch. Lonely sleepless nights passed dreaming about her, missing her soft touches, passionate kisses of her full red lips, sweet curses, calling me names. Whenever I closed my eyes, her big black eyes beckoned me, whispering to me that she loves me. I lay on the bed counting seconds for the next morning.

Post by josef »

Chapter 11: Hypnotic venture. (#1)
-----------------------------------------

Titli’s sweet lips were making me frenzy every night. I was unable to sleep properly and kept awake. At times I used to take out her dresses and inhaled her smell to make my void soul feel that she was near to me. I missed her very much, every night. The restless sleep made me take an insane decision. I called my boss sick with fever and asked for few days of medical leave.

I packed my bag with bare necessity and started for an unknown journey. I did not know that where I would find her still I went out in search for her. As if I was in a trance, I walked to the bus stand, took a bus and then dropped at the Howrah rail station.

Only when the train passed Gaya, I regained my consciousness that I was going to Kalka. I laughed when I felt that an invisible force made me do all these. I did not where I was going, it was the first time I was out of my realm. I did not had the privilege to goto trip with my family during vacation as my father was always busy. After my mother passed away, there was no one to take me out for vacation.

That was an interesting and nail biting journey for me, wandering in unknown horizon without any proper knowledge as where I would find the person I was looking for. Then I started calculating her itinerary. Titli told me that they would be arrive at Delhi by flight then they would take a car to Shimla and then to Manali. I calculated the number of days she was gone and according to that, she should be in Manali within day or two.

After two days of rigorous train journey and infinite wait, I found myself at Kalka station in the dead night. Nowhere to go no place to stay, I slept at the rail station. In the morning, I boarded a bus to Manali and by evening, I found myself standing on the bank of Beas.

I looked up to the cobalt blue sky and laughed at my insanity. Her eyes, her lips and her smile at last made me to come out of my den out in the open, without her address. The whole place was crowded, everyone has poured there to that hill station to enjoy their vacation. At least I knew that the day I reached Manali was a day prior to their arrival to Manali from Shimla, if there was no change in their plan. For the whole next day, I waited anxiously at the taxi stand waiting for them. However, my ill luck strike me again, they never arrived. My heart was beating very fast as if the steam engine has hit me. It dawned to me that they might be boarding a private taxi and arriving directly to the hotel instead of the stand.

I gave a painful look at the huge crowd of vacationers. They were making merry, shopping and having fun. All in that crowd I was alone and lonely and disgusted. The sun already set behind the west hills leaving an orange tint in the blue sky. The lights started to glow, creating a joyous mood in the mall road. Everybody was busy in shopping or some other activities. I cursed myself for my insanity and started to walk towards the mall road.

Just then I heard a very well know giggle. My heart leapt to my throat, it was Titli’s voice calling her mother to one of the shop. I looked at the direction of the voice and I found my damsel in a merry mood, shopping with her mother. I forgot to take step and stood there still, beholding her beautiful face beaming in happiness. For one second I felt angry that how come she was so happy even without me, then I thought that I was not the only person she loves in this whole world, she has her parents whom she loves also.

I felt a triumphant joy conquering my restless soul and I started to walk towards them. I thought that I would surprise her, as she had no clue that I would act that insane. Again, the luck was not with me. I just took few steps towards them I observed that her father and her brother were coming along. I retraced back and mingled with the crowd keeping a close watch on my damsel. Wherever she went, I went along keeping a safe distance so that no one notices me. I was looking for an opportune moment to take her by surprise but that moment kept evading from me. Each passing second seemed to be a year; she was so near yet so far.

The moment did arrive after a long tiring anxiety. I had my nails chewed by then. They went inside a restaurant to have dinner and I followed them along. I sat on a table keeping a safe distance from them and I ensure that whenever she looks up my eyes would meet hers. The again came the moment of waiting as when my damsel’s lotus eyes would unfurl and she would glance at me. She did, for a fraction of second her eyes went through my face and she then lowered her face. I fisted hard on the table, as I knew very well that she would not even thought in her wild dreams that I would be there seating just few tables away from her.

She paused for a moment, I kept looking at her face, her face turned red, very cautiously she looked at me. Her eyes popped out of her socket, she bit her lower lips to contain her amazement. From her face, I was able to make out that she was unable to believe as what she was seeing in front of her. I gestured her to keep mum. Her eyes were beaming with bliss. She shook her head in excitement and kept on conversing with her parents. I noticed that she was stealing frequent glances at me and her face was elated as when our eyes met.

Post by josef »

Chapter 11: Hypnotic venture. (#2)
-----------------------------------------

After sometime, she whispered something in her mother’s ears and then went for restroom. I was dumbfounded as what to do now, that was not a foreign land that I could get into women restroom. She came out of the restroom and then gently walked past my table. Each step she was taking towards my table,I was smiling at her and was anxious to touch her hand badly. Just when she neared my table, she stumbled and I held her hand to support her. She gave me an bewildered look and whispered, “You are mad. I love you.” Then she pushed a napkin in my hand and went away to join her family for dinner.

I unfolded the napkin; the impression of her lipstick was there. I brought that piece of paper to my lips and kissed the impression gently. She noticed my action with the corner of her eye and blushed. I was unable to contain my excitement. I have found a billion stars within my reach. She asked me to meet at an ice cream shop outside her hotel. My famished heart was satiated by the kiss of her lips. I walked out of the restaurant and waited for them at a distance. They came out after sometime and took their taxi to their hotel. I followed them in another taxi. I was able to hear the sound of my pounding heart in fear of being caught red-handed and in joy of meeting my beautiful butterfly.

I waited anxiously in front of the ice cream shop; the time was not passing. I fisted in the air and paced up and down to kill time yet I found that the minute hand was crawling painfully on my wristwatch. In the anxious thirty minutes, I might have puffed half a dozen of cigarettes.

I did not know at which room they were staying. I looked up the hotel; most of the rooms were lit, most of the balconies were having couples cavorting. My eager eyes were searching for a balcony where I could find my butterfly. I walked at some distance from the shop at a shady place.

After long anxious moments I observed that Titli was coming towards me with long strides as if she was flying in the air. I walked to her with my arms open; she jumped at me and hugged me with all her strength. I pressed my lips on her head and forgot to say anything to her. She kept her arms around me for some time and then gently looked up to my face.

She shook her head in sheer shock and said to me, “So I have loved a total insane.”

I kissed her forehead, “May be that’s something that we have to relish.”

She was still unable to come to terms that I was standing in front of her, so she pinched me and said, “How come you thought of this?”

I smiled and answered, “I don’t know, only after the train crossed Gaya, I regained my conscious mind. And I am here in blood and flesh in front of you.”

We started walking towards the icecream shop hand in hand. She asked me, “Can I scream?”

Softly I scolded her, “WHAT? NO. Are you mad.”

She jumped and twirled like a barbie doll, “You know, I did not believe my eyes, the first time I saw at restaurant. The when I came to senses I had goose bumps all over my body. I shook there. My mom asked me whether I was feeling ok or not. I am so happy to find you here that I was going to burst in that restaurant. I want to scream out loud that my Adi is with me.”

I shut her lips with my hand, “Don’t be mad, Titli. What have you told to your parents?”

“Ah! Don’t worry, my dad don’t know about you and mom won’t believe in thousand years that you can come here. I made an excuse of ice-cream.” She was bursting out in sheer bliss, “Man you are insane and you have made me like you also.” She asked me, “So what is your next course of plan?”

I answered, “I am here just to follow your steps so my plan will go according to Mufasa’s plan.”

She laughed, “Mufasa’s plan. My dad is not so stern, he is lovely.”

I joked at her, “Ok, ok. At least I called him a lion as he behaves else I would have called him names.”

My words made her bit angry, she looked at me with squint brows, “He is my dad. You have to ask for my hand from him.”

I teased her in the same tone, “Come on, I will tame Mufasa, don’t worry. By the way, where tomorrow?”

She said to me while licking a chocolate cone, “Rohtang pass, we would be reaching there by morning by seven or eight. Be sure you are there and don’t play smart this time. Because if this time you get caught then I don’t have any excuse to save our ass.”

I nodded my head and said, “I will be there, honey don’t you worry about.”
She threw her arms around me and hugged me so tightly that I felt choked. I took her face between my palms and looked amorously in her eyes. Her eyes were glistening with dew of love. I stooped down gently to touch those rose petals with mine. She pressed herself on my chest with all her strength as if someone was trying to pull her apart from me and she did not want to be freed. Time stood still for those moments our lips were locked.

With sheer pain of separation in her eyes, she broke my embrace and smiled, “Please go now before anyone notices us.”

I watched her walked inside the hotel door and came back to my hotel room. For the whole night, I kept counting seconds and paced up and down the room eagerly waiting for the sun to rise. At the first light of dawn, I felt a new dawn in my life. I took a taxi and started for Rohtang pass. The time I reached there, people were gathering. I waited on a hillock towards the other end waiting for her arrival.

After anxious waiting, she arrived with her family. I had to play cautious and not to come in front of them. I watched her from a distance. Her eager eyes found me after sometime. She suppressed her excitement by biting her lips and gestured me to keep a distance. I knew my days won’t be the same, but I was contend to behold my damsel from a distance. With every step she was taking I was following her mixed up in the crowd. As if we were playing hide and seek in the huge crowd of vacationers. Whenever she stole glances, she gave a naughty smile. After few hours, I observed that they were leaving. I stood at a distance to watch her reaction. Her eager eyes were frantically searching for me in that crowd. I enjoyed her anxiety of getting lost. She had her fist clenched and was going insane by not finding me. After some more anxious moments, I dawned in the line of her sight. She gestured by her hand that she would slap me. I bowed to her to express that I am ready to enjoy her slap. She then gestured that she would meet same time same place, ice cream parlour.

That night she asked me as where I was staying. I told her the location of my hotel. She asked me whether I would take her to my room or not. I pacified her that that would be a weird idea as she has come with her parents and not with her friends. She gave me a gloomy smile. I kissed her and pacified her that the step would have ruined everything. I told her that I would plan something to meet when we would be returning to Kolkata. I went to hotel contended that at least I had a glimpse of her to take care of my sleepless nights.

We did meet on some rare occasions as I was continuously following her for next three days they were at Manali. Then they returned and I had to return back to my place. I knew that during her summer vacation I won’t be able to meet her so I kept the napkin in my pocket which bore the impression of her sweet lips. At least those red impression, made me sleep peacefully during the night.

Post by josef »

Chapter 12: Skylark’s thirst. (#1)
--------------------------------------

Scorching summer made way for the monsoon. The trees were flourishing with green leaves; mother earth drank the nectar of heaven. Blue sky was always overcrowded with grey rain clouds, they jostled with each other for space and the commotion created thunders crack. The sound of the raindrops on the leaves of trees felt like music to the ears of all the thirsty creatures on the earth. The aroma of the drenched earth felt nauseating; every part of the city became rejuvenated after the scorching humid summer.

It was raining since night, even in the morning I could not see the face of the sun. It was then drizzling, last night it opened the floodgates. In Kolkata once rain starts pouring it does not end so easily during monsoon.

A whole year passed, the day I met Titli for the first time. Last night Titli, called and informed that if it rains like that she won’t be able to come or goto college. I was distrait due to the drizzle and felt a void in side my chest. Although she gave me a call last night, yet we did not meet for last three days. I cursed the incessant rain for the pain of separation.

I was unable to concentrate properly in the office, my boss asked whether I was feeling ok or not. I lied to him that I was feeling feverish. He said to me that I could take a half day. I thought that what I would do with a half day off, I would be all alone in my house, no one to talk with. I would be unable to call Titli also. I knew that she would be at her house because she told me last night that if it would rain then she would not be going to college even. In spite of that, I went to her college although I knew she would not be there, but it was difficult to quench a craving soul. I stood there in vain for sometime and then I started for my dingy abode.

By the time I reached my house, it was already a couple of hours past mid-day. I was drenched partially due to the drizzle. I was amazed to find the door of flat was locked from inside. I felt immense happy to imagine that Titli would be present inside. I knocked the door.

“Who is there?” I heard Titli’s voice from inside. My heart started thumping due to excitement. I did not answer and knocked again, she called out again as who was there on the door.

I wanted to tease her badly so I changed my voice and said, “Madam, courier for Budhaditya Ghosh.”

“Wait for a moment.” She said from the other side of the door. Anxiety was killing me; a second seemed to be as a year.

She peeped through the eye-hole on the door and exclaimed, “You? How come you are here now?”

She opened the door and ushered me. Her seductive eyes were beaming with flares of joy. Her hair was dishevelled; probably she was resting. I found her epicurean figure draped in a long silky robe tied with a strap at her narrow waist. I planted a soft kiss on her rosy cheeks. She smelt nice, probably she took bathe few hours ago.

She asked me, “Had your lunch?” I shook my head, no.
She scolded me, “Why, what kept you away?”

I said, “I went to your college, although I knew that you won’t be there still waited with a faint ray hope that I might find you.”

She threw her arms around my neck and rubbed her nose over mine, “Missing me?” I threw my arms around her waist and pulled her on me.
“Missing you?” I teased her “Hell no. I went there to pluck some more flowers like Parineeta.”

She mocked me, “Parineeta, huh!!! She won’t even look at you. She smells fat purse, honey and my darling’s purse is not enough for her. She dreams to go out in car and not on bike.” She ruffled my hair and said, “You are drenched. Go and change yourself I will prepare something for you in mean time.”

I asked her, “When did you came? You did not call me at office also.”

She answered me coyly, “Actually I was feeling very lonely and lost in that big house. The rain made me go weak inside my heart. So I made an excuse that I was going to college and I am here.”

I slackened my embrace and walked towards my room. She went into the kitchen.

I asked her, “How are Mufasa and Sarabi?”

“I will kill you if you call my dad in that name.” She screamed from kitchen. “They are fine. Mom was asking about you.”

I felt a jolt, “What? Darling was missing me? Ah... just met her once and see I stole her heart.”

“Don’t be silly, she was just asking as how were you doing, I answered that I don’t know as I have not seen you for some time.” She laughed heartily, “She might have smelt something as she asked me the reason my recent changes.” Yes, the suave girl has changed a lot, she was still suave and bloating on the outside but I know that what was inside her.

I entered my room to change my dress. I observed that her dress were neatly folded and kept on the chair. Her textbooks were scattered on the bed and a cup of cold coffee. Ok, she was reading then. I closed my eyes tried to imagine as what she might be wearing under that robe.

I was changing my clothes and suddenly I heard her coughing. I looked at her over my shoulder; she was standing there at the door watching me undress. Her amorous gaze caressed my bare upper torso and a shivering sensation ran through my body.

I gave her a naughty smile, “Mean girl, now who is pervert? Stealthily enjoying me undress, honey?”

Her cheeks turned red, she bit her lower lips to hide her modesty and lowered down her eyelids to avoid my craving gaze. She lowered her tone, “I came to ask you that whether you would have coffee or tea.”

I teased her, “Wanna see enjoy a strip dance.” I approached her and pulled up her chin with my index finger. She kept her eyes closed. Her pearly teeth shined between her red lips. I lowered down my lips on hers. Her hands came between our bodies and she placed her open palm on my bare chest. Her nails scratched on my muscle sending thunderbolts in my heart. My hot breath flowed over her rosy cheeks and whispered, “What about some honey from these red petals?” She roused on her toes to seal my lips with her. Time stood still, our mingled frames numbed; we basked in our mutual warm embrace, we could hear our heartbeats and nothing else. Her nails dug lightly on my chest, I felt her heaving bosom igniting a raging fire in my body.

Reluctantly she broke the unison and whispered, “Please, Adi, goto bathroom else you will catch fever.”

I said to her, “I am already in fever honey.” I gave her a tight hug before walking into the bathroom. While washing myself I asked her, “Why are you wearing robe in house?”

She answered, “Idiot, Then what should I wear in home? Don’t you feel uncomfortable in formal dress at home?”

“Hmm...” I nodded and asked her, “What are you wearing underneath?”

She started calling me names, “Rascal, swine, that’s not your problem what I wear under my robe. Come out quickly and have food.”

I stood under the shower and suddenly I felt to tease her again. I shouted, “Titli give me a towel.”

She said in top of her voice, “Scoundrel, I know your intentions. You are already wearing one.”

I laughed and answered her, “Ok, baby. I had to wipe myself with this one and I will come out with naked.”

She scolded me, “Just shut up and come out. Wipe your hair properly; you will catch fever.” I heard her giggle, “I bought this robe last week, do you like it?”

I joked at her, “Baby I would like to see you without robe.”

Continued .....
josef
Platinum Member

Post by josef »

Chapter 12: Skylark’s thirst. (#2)
--------------------------------------

After finishing my bath, I entered my room. Titli stood by the side of the window, watching the raindrops on the leaves outside my window. The green leaves were fluttering in the drizzle. Few crows took shelter under the sunshade of the next window. The humid air filled the room with romantic ambience. Her wavy hair was moved to the front, giving a clear view of her creamy nape. I felt my heartbeat to pace up with each passing second. From behind, her curvaceous figure looked like the ancient sand glass draped in silk robe. The mesmerising sight of her sensuality froze my steps.

I stood there, silently devouring her beauty for sometime and then tiptoed to her. I flung my arms around her thin waist, engulfing her in my strong arms, pressing my body on her back.

She felt my arms around her and got startled, “You have come?” she asked in a low voice.

I stooped down over her nape and kissed the creamy skin. She held my hands tightly around her so that I could crush her soft figurine. I showered butterfly kisses on her nape tracing to the back of her earlobes.

She purred sweetly, “I feel safe, when you embrace me like that. When I feel alone in the room, I wear your shirt; try to imagine that your arms are around me, protecting me from all evils.”

My ardent fingers grazed on her soft round belly, gently caressing and kneading the soft flesh over the robe. I took her left earlobe between my lips and sucked the ligament gently. She moaned softly as my wet tongue drenched the soft ligament. She threw her head back on my shoulder and rubbed her cheek on mine. I felt my limp ram to gorge under the towel. She sensed my hardened beast pressing on her plump posteriors. She shuddered with the touch of amber.

My left hand found its way to the knot of the robe and untied the belt. She bends her head in pursuit of nectar. I pressed my lips on hers to seal her soft moans. She took my lower lip between hers and sucked my breath. My right hand opened the flap of her robe and entered inside to caress her bare skin of her soft round tummy. She froze as I traced the outline of her deep navel with the tip of my index finger. She moaned, “Ummmmm.....” and bit my lower lip in excitement. Her eyes were tightly shut and she held my head with her hand to prolong the kiss.

I let my hand graze below her navel and felt the skimpy strap of her undergarment. She broke the kiss and looked at me inquisitively as if asking as what I was going to do. She held my hand on her belly and restrained me to graze further down her navel. Heavy petting already ignited the fires in our soul; only the opportune moment was waiting to unfurl the boundaries.

Slowly I turned her towards me to engulf her curvaceous figure with my strong arms. The belt was untied and the flaps were open. I looked down to her bosom, covered in a tight red bodice. The pair of soft mounds waiting to be freed from the bound. Deep gorge was beckoning me to dive there and kiss. I devoured her soft hillocks to my heart’s content.

She purred softly, “Adi... please don’t look at me like that.”

I stooped on her neck and lashed out my tongue to trace her soft skin. She kept her hands on the my back of my head, combing my hair gently by her serpentine fingers. I kissed down to her upper chest, over the bulge of her soft firm bosom. I nudged her cleavage with the tip of my nose. She pressed my head hard on her bosom. I started showering soft kisses on the sides of her soft hillocks. She moaned out in pleasure, “Honey I am feeling dizzy.... you are killing me baby...”

My ram was gorged with blood and sweltering lava was churning in my navel. I nibbled gently on her soft bosom. The sensation of my teeth made her wriggle in pleasure.

She let out a soft moan, “Adi stop please... I will kill you.”

She tried to push my head from her bosom. However, my left hand was on her back to pull her bust more on my face. She tried harder to push me. My right arm held her tightly as I continued to nibble her soft flesh with my teeth. Biting all way to her neck and back again to her soft cones.

She pushed me with all her strength and screamed, “I will kill you now Adi... Please leave me...”

I looked into her eyes. Fire of passion was burning in her big black eyes. She was breathing heavily. Amorous gale already hit her. I held the flap of her robe. She wriggled to free from my clutch. Gently I slide the robe from her shoulder. She closed her eyes and lied on the bed on her back. Her robe was open. Her curvaceous figurine was exposed in front of my wistful eyes. The pain of skimpy red undergarments looked beautiful on her creamy skin. She crossed her thighs as my scorching gaze was creating splinters on her soft skin.

She moaned out, “You scoundrel don’t look at me like that.”

The room was filled up with moans of pleasure and sound of drizzle. I looked down to her slender thighs shining in the wet light of the cloudy sky outside. I placed my hand on both sides of her waist and stopped down to touch her navel. She threw her head back and clutched the bed sheet in her fist. I lashed out my tongue slowly draw a wet circle around her deep navel.

She called out my name, “No Adiiiii......”

She shivered repeatedly as the tip of my lewd tongue entered in her navel. I tasted her sweat and felt her goose bumps on my tongue as I traced her midriff and moved upwards. I pulled myself up on her soft frame. She opened her plump round thighs to accommodate me in between them. She entwined her legs on my waist. She pressed her nether region to feel my heat on hers seeping womanhood. Every exposed part of our skin was enjoying each other arduous warmth.

I looked at her gleaming face. She opened her eyes and looked into my eyes directly. Her gaze burnt to the core of my heart. I whispered to her, “I love you Titli....”

She threw her arms around my neck and moaned, “You are making me mad... Adi...I love you Adi... ”

I cupped her plump posterior with my left paw, gently kneaded her soft flesh. Slowly I rolled over on my back and pulled her over me. She rested her hand on both sides of my torso and looked in my eyes. Her nose was touching mine. Her partial opened lip was seeping honey. Slowly the saliva dripped on my lips. I closed my eyes. There was no turning back.

The fire within us burnt those two passionate people to their hearts content. Slowly our clothes came on the bed and we trotted into the perfumed garden of arcadia. We soaked in bliss, making love with each other. Our frame mingled into one as we rolled over and over the soft grassy meadows. Two thirsty skylarks were able to quench their thirst in that idle drizzle.

It was a sizzling experience for both of us as we dived in the abyss of passion for the first time.