Brother's Butter

Rishu
Novice User

Brother's Butter

Post by Rishu »

I am Rashmi. I am 23 years old studying in MSc final year of college. I have one younger brother Monu. We are in same college, he is in Commerce stream where as I am doing my science. My parents are working and both of them remain out of home during the weekdays.
Since my school days I am interested in sex. My school had very big play ground, at the end of the ground there was pavilion. Nobody used to go there unless some sports are going on. There was a corner behind this building which was not visible, me and one of friend used to go there in our lunch break, few boys were also coming there at the same time. We used to pull down our panties and sit for pissing in front of these boys showing them our cunts, for this show we were getting lots of chocolates and gifts.
After joining college I was in very bold and bindass group. I had lot of boyfriends and only in first week of my college life, I had my first experience of fucking. By the time I went in third year I had tasted lot of “COCKS”. Unfortunately, one day my relative spotted me while I was coming out of a hotel which was famous for taking girls for fucking. He told my about this and I had lot of scolding, my going out was banned. Even my mother didn’t allow me to go to college for about 15 days. After putting lot of restrictions on me, finally mom allowed me to go to college but now, Monu was my bodyguard. I had to accompany him while going and coming for college. For about three months I could not do any enjoyment, life was literally boring. I had to satisfy myself fingering my cunt in toilet.
It was only 2 months back a great day in my life came and changed my life entirely, That day me and Monu came from college around 2’o clock. I went in my room for change. I removed my jeans and T-shirt and I was standing in my lingerie, and was about to wear my gown. I sensed somebody was near the door, I just tried to see from the corners of my eyes and I had a glimpse of Monu. He was peeping from the sidewall. Suddenly an idea came to my mind and instead of wearing gown I removed my bra and panty. I stretched my legs wide open and stood for a while, he had complete view of my buttocks. Then I started removing my earrings and while doing so, I purposely dropped one on the floor. I sat down on my knees lifting my ass up in the air and pretended as if I was searching for the earrings. Now he had clear view of my shaven “ CUNT” and my reddish “ASS HOLE”. I noticed he was almost in the center of the door now amazingly looking at my treasure points. I suddenly turned at him with laugh and said “it's not fair Monu, you have seen everything of mine and not showing yours”.
He was stunned but I reached to him and unzipped his trouser and pushed my hand inside his underwear, his cock was erected and very hot. He hold me tightly and started squeezing my 36” balls with his one hand while his other hand was creasing my ass chicks. Now I could not control myself, I pushed him on the bed and took his cock in my mouth. After very long time I was sucking such a hard cock. He got very excited when I started tickling red tip of his cock he said “Rashmi Didi, I want to fuck you”, I said “OK Bhaiyya, you can fuck me as many time as you want." He said “Oh Didi every day I see your “CHUT” (Cunt), when you go in toilet, I have made one small hole in the door frame for this. My friend Rishu is very fond of your ass and he dreams to fuck your ass.”
It was really fantastic that my real brother and his best friend both wants to fuck me. I was tension free now. I said, “Come on ram your cock in my pussy”, and I laid on the bed stretching my legs wide apart, he sat between my thighs and that very moment doorbell rang. Monu looked at the clock, “Oh It must be Rishu. I told him to come at 3 to study. " he said.
I told him "Don't worry. Bring him in and tell him that I am in the toilet." Monu smiled and said "I love you Didi". Then I quickly ran towards the toilet. I sat on the pot and closed the toilet door. Monu oped the door. Rishu said "Itni der kyon laga di." Monu told him "Shhhhh. Didi is in toilet. I was watching her. Come I will show you"
I heard sound of footsteps near the door. Now I could hear both of them whispering outside the toilet. When I sensed Rishu have started peeping through the hole, I slowly rubbed my cunt for a while and opened my cunt lips with fingers, and started pissing . Within few seconds, I unbolted the door and suddenly opened it. Rishu was stunned to see me pissing. Laughing at him I said “ Hi, how are the showers?.” Monu started laughing. Now Rishu understand the whole thing.
I finished my piss and got up, by the time I came out, Rishu had dropped his pants on the floor and his 8” cock was waiting for me. I sat down and took the whole length of his cock in my mouth, Monu came behind me and pushed his head below my buttocks and adjusted his lips on my cunt, now he was licking me and I was sucking Rishu.
Rishu said “Meri pyari Rashmi muze to teri GAND marni hai”. I said “I never had it in my ass so I am afraid.” Monu said “don’t worry I will take care of that”, saying so he went in to kitchen and brought packet of “Amul butter”. Rishu was sitting on sofa I was sucking his cock, Monu came behind and lifted my buttocks and applied some butter on my ass hole, and started pushing his finger inside. First I felt it very tight, within some time it was very smooth, he applied some more butter and pushed his second finger. After giving finger fuck to my ass for about 10 minutes, he said, “Rishu your tunnel is ready”. Now we changed the position Monu sat on sofa with his cock in my mouth, and Rishu came behind me, He kept tip of his cock on my ass whole and pushed it inside, I screamed as he entered in, it was not like a finger. For a moment he stopped and again started pushing in. Within few moments his piston started moving in and out in my ass whole. Thanks to Monu for his preparation. What a lovely seen it was I was fucked by my brother and his friend.
Rishu splashed his lava in my ass, and pulled his cock out, I turned my face toward him and took his cock in mouth, test of his “cum”, “butter” and my ass were combined together. While I was cleaning his greasy cock, Monu came between my legs and pushed his cock in my cunt. He was pushing hard in my cunt, in and out in and out. I told him not to splash his cum in cunt. He pulled it from my cunt and came forward on my breast, Rishu hold my balls together and Monu inserted his rod in them after giving some strokes he asked me to open my mouth and targeted his white lava straight in my throat
I looked at the watch It was almost 5p.m. We had spent almost 2 hours. Now I don’t have to worry about my cunt I have my fuckers, Rishu and Monu fuck me almost every day.
naik
Gold Member

Re: Brother's Butter

Post by naik »

nice update mitr