WIFE CHEATED ME

SATISH

Re: WIFE CHEATED ME

Post by SATISH »

Slowly Rahul unbuttoned her shirt one by one. At first bani do not understand what he is doing . but when she understand she tried to escape from Rahul grip. But she could not. She tried hard to free herself but again she failed.
Rahul already open all the shirt button. He held her tight and looking at her cleavage. I can see the excitement in his eye. Two beautiful globe covered with stylish black lacy bra. He put her hand on her boobs one by one above her bra. Bani still say no, no, but her physical resistance became lower and lower. Now Rahul also understand bani is also excited now. He suddenly put his hand inside her bra and gripped her boob in her hand , and start pressing. Oh my god his hand is now inside the bra .A boy put his hand inside my wife’s bra, his hand directly touching her smooth skin directly, fondling her sweet lovely boobs . by the movement of his hand any body can understand that he is pressing her boobs very vigorously, some time also pinching her nipples. Bani does not utter a single word only I heard the sound ummmmmmm…. And tightly bite her own lower lip with super duper excitement.
Now Rahul is kissing her lips and pressing her boobs.
R : bani I want to love you. I will not penetrate but at least allow me to make my self satisfied a little bit….
Bani is not answering but I know that the situation is beyond her control. Rahul open her shirt completely throw it to the floor . and very swiftly opened her bra.
My wife is seating naked from above with a stranger. Rahul slowly cupped her boobs one by one. Bani already closed her eyes. Rahul bring her face lower and kissed on her cleavage. Licking the valley with his tongue. But he never ever touched her boobs with her lips or tongue. Bring his face to her left boob. He start kissing and licking all over her boobs but never touched her nipples which is erect already. For 5 to 10 min he continuously kissing, licking, sucking her boobs but never touched her nipples. Bani become frustrated and try to put her nipple in his mouth. But she failed …. Rahul please I cant bear it anymore. Rahul is smiling and asked what bani? Oh Rahul please suck my nipples , bite my nipples. Rahul is just waiting for this moment .he want to heard this from her mouth. He put his mouth on her nipples and start sucking very intensely. Pressing other boobs with his rght hand. Alternatively he sucking, licking , bitting her both boobs and nipples, and simultaneously pressing her both boobs very hard alternatively. After 10-15 min bani reached her 1st orgasm. Still Rahul is busy with her both boobs. actually anybody become mad because her boobs are very lovely. Still tight very very fair with a pair of pink nipples. After birth of our baby her booby are even more beautiful and sexy.
Now Rahul open her pant . bani is now giving full co-operation. Rahul open his t-shirt and pant and seated only with his vest. His bulge clearly indicate that small Rahul is ready for action. He put his hand on her panty just above her vagina. He start messaging above her panty, and licking her navel. He put his tongue inside her belly button and tickling. Slowly he opened her panty. Now bani is completely naked in front of rahul . Rahul slowly lower his face and kissing her upper thigh, again go down and directly kiss on her feet. Rahul shifted and bani lay back on the sofa. He change his position and start licking her feet. Next 20 min he is only licking and kissing bani from head to toe. Her full body is glistening with his saliva. Finally he comes to pussy. He kiss the lips of pussy. Start kissing and licking with full force. He try to eat her love hole. The whole room was echoing with their sound ummmmmmmmm….. ahhhhh… uffffff…. Oh…….god…… oh lovely…… how beautiful. She tried to grip his hair and pushed dipper in her pussy, again she start shivering, and sobbing, she got her second orgasm. She is heavily satisfied. she is lying there with her close eyes. Now Rahul open his vest, his dick sprang out.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

O Ghosh ….. What is this? It is about 10/9. He went closer to bani and take her hand, and put on his dick. She surprised by its size and opened her eyes. She saw the cock with its full glory. She start giving hand job. But Rahul stop her hand and said pls only blowjob. Bani hesitate to take his penis in her mouth because of its size. But ultimately she takes in her mouth. She is sucking the whole shaft. Licking it entire length. She stop sucking and asked Rahul if I give you blowjob you will not penetrate me, promise. Rahul smilingly nodded his head and said that’s why I am asking to do it such a nice manner That I will not ask you for real penetration, fucking. Bani smiled and take his cock in her mouth again. Rahul take his mobile and silently filming it . Her face is clearly visible . it has been seen clearly that bani is willingly suck a dick when she is completely naked. Now Rahul put his mobile in a stand from where every thing is now recorded in a camera. Bani don’t know that Rahul is filming their fucking session in his camera and they both don’t know that I am continuing watching their each and every activity and also recording. Rahul start kneading her both boobs, sometimes licking her nipples with his tongue. Bani some times sucking his balls . licking it . she is playing with her ball. Rahul start fucking her mouth with full force. Now bani is going to choked but she somehow managed. Rahul continuously sucking and licking her nipples and at the same time mouth fucking her and finger fucking her pussy. After some about 10 to 15 min Rahul is stiffing he held his cock deep inside her mouth. With some 6 or 7 jerk he emptied his ball. Bani is taking all his milk and swallowing. Rahul look satisfied . he sat beside and playing with her boons. Bani is taking long breath. To avoid suffocation. Rahul are you happy now. Then please wear your cloth. I am going to bathroom. bani stand up from sofa take her bra and panty and going to bathroom.
Rahul is seating there and watching bani. He also standup and go straight to bani, and held her by her waist. Bani is trying to free herself, “ Rahul now please leave me I did everything what you have asked.I satisfied you completely.”
Rahul smile and said yes my cutie bani you have satisfied me a lot but not 100%. No rahul I cant give you that. Rahul is in no mood to hear any thing. He pickup bani in his arm take her to the bed. He lied her and directly take position on her. He pinned bani completely. His two hand gripped her both hands above her hand. He is kissing licking biting her face and lips . bani is trying to escape from his grip but all effort had gone in vein. Her soft boobs are pressing under his chest. Rahul put his dick in position. Give a light thrust . dick entered a little. Rahul is sucking her lips. Now he start fucking with small thrust. After two three minutes he bring his dick out and thrust with full force . bani is shouting in pain. He closed her mouth with his lips. Now he start humping her in full force. With every thrust the whole bed is vibrating. Bani is trembling and sobbing in pain and pleasure. Rahul sucking her lips, pinned her both hand down and give full thrust. Oh Rahul I cant .
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Rahul did not listen to bani -“I know you can…”.He gave a tremendous push from his hips and then he was inside her full.My wife was crying like a child with her pouting lips. Rahul“My sweet babe…you have done it..see…you have taken me fully…you are so hot and tight inside…thank you, babe..for giving your pussy to me. I can tell you one thing my darling…your hubby has a small dick because you are virgin tight. I think I need to fix this problem”.

My wife did not respond to Rahul. Still, she was in the discomfort of taking the whole meat of Rahul inside her.
Now Rahul pulled his cock out until I could see the whole head of it before he shoved hard with his hips and buried that huge black log halfway up into bani wet hole. He did it quite a few time with his lips locked with my wife’s lip and his hand strongly gripping her soft breast and I could make out a strange painful noise coming from my wife’s throat as Rahul hold her mouth tight with his lips.
I could make out my wife was trying to move her body under Ravi uncle and she looked so desperate but Rahul crushed her with the bed and his cock slowly moves in and out of her. He was very slow in his movement and his cock appears like a knife cutting my wife’s meaty hole. His hand was still on my wife’s breast pulling it hard.
I felt pity seeing my wife situation. Her face shows how much pain she is going through with Rahul activity and she was not able to say something because Rahul was hungrily eating her mouth.
My wife finally was able to escape herself from Rahul lip lock and finally screamed looking at his intruding cock-” stop it you are killing me!” She screamed
Rahul-“Oh you are going to just love it when the pain stops bani. Hold on tight now!”
My wife with her lips fully glistening with Rahul saliva looked at him with frightening eyes. rahul hips drew back and when he did I could see the moisture of her wetness on his cock.
The thrusting seems to be easier for Rahul with time as his cock shows more of my wife juices. Rahul continued with his action. He shoved all the way inside of her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit when he bottomed out.
He grunted as he reached the bottom of her pussy and he held himself inside of her without moving.
Oh god, oh god, No more no more. Please stop, please don’t!” My wife kept crying over and over.
He was methodical in his fucking for the next ten minutes.
He drew his huge white cock all the way out and slam it all the way inside her again and again. There were slurping sound coming with this continuous action. Eventually, Bani body started responding to him. Her screaming reduced and finally, it changed to grunting and moaning.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

My wife’s hands were now gripping the sides of Rahul chest and holding on and his hand had left her back and now both of his hands were gripping the sides of her hips and his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy.
There were juices running from my wife pussy and It looks to me that Rahul is pumping oil from my wife pussy well using his shaft. Rahul said-“You are loving this now aren’t you sweet cutie pie? Your pussy is sloppy wet and it is pulling on my dick now. You better not cum without telling me, babe. I want to hear you, scream it out now!”
With that said he began to fuck her harder and faster. My wife grunts and moans were coming faster and quicker
“Tell me, bani! Tell me you are Cumming on this cock!” This fucking had a fruitful effect on my wife bani.
Bani was about to shower her love juices for a man who is not her husband. Her head had lifted off the bed and she was gritting her teeth trying to keep her mouth shut. Each time the hand would come down on her ass she would jerk hard and shake her head as if to say no.
Bani totally lost her sense and was shivering under Rahul chest holding him tightly.
Rahul continued pounding my wife pussy. The veins on her neck stood out as she came. She screamed it over and over and he pounded her pussy without mercy. She must have cum for over three minutes and when it was over she collapsed on the bed with her legs dangling like a puppet and his hips pounding her all the way through her orgasm.
He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her used pussy. He did not allow her to take rest and make her sit like a dog with her boobs hanging. He moved over her hold her with hair and pecked her on her cheek-“wake up bitch..”
My wife finally cried-“I can’t take it anymore.”
Bani-“Please rahul…leave me now…”
“No, my cutie pie” He chuckled as he pushed the underside of his cock up against her clit from behind. Bani gasped.
Rahul made her sit like a dog again with his body over her back. He made her position in such a way that he could see her face from the dressing table mirror. My mom with her big beautiful eyes looked at Rahul from the mirror
He placed his monster cock inside her pussy, held her hips with his arm. He started messaging my wife fair ass globe as he started pushing his cock inside her. My wife lay her head on the bed raising her hips and moaning as she started feeling his flesh going deep inside her. Rahul caught hold of my wife’s cheek from behind and told her-“Look at the mirror…I want to see your face when I fuck you..”
Mom continued watching Rahul through the mirror with her mangal sutra hanging between her boobs.I saw Rahul stuffed the head of his penis over my mom engorged labia.
Rahul-“Now look at me …. one two three…”.
Rahul gave a huge push from his hip and his full cock went inside my mom.
Bani-“Rahullllllllllllllllllllllll………………aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh…”
My wife cried and closed her eyes, holding the bed sheet with her hand. Rahul started massaging her ass globe with his cock fully inside her and said-“Open your eyes…and get ready for round two…”
There were tears in my mom’s eyes and she looked at Rahul from the mirror. Rahul again pulled his cock till the head and counted one two three and pushed it back to my wife pussy. My wife was not struggling anymore and I watched as her hips swaying with each and every thrusts that she was receiving from Rahul. Her grunts were more moans now and her eyes never left his as he was fucking her.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

She stared him straight from the mirror reflection as he fucked her mercilessly. Her nostrils were flared and her breathing was labored like she had gone through a lot of physical work.
“Oh..Bani !!!…you are so fucking tight and hot inside…A really good fucking cunt…tell me how you feel” He said as he leaned closer to her face and began to fuck her in earnest.
She hesitated for an instant and his hips started slamming her faster and harder. She lifted her head off the bed meeting his every thrust and turned her face towards him.
he brings his face near her mouth and then both of their lips met. Bani opened her mouth full to welcome his tongue inside. There was a lot of passion and wetness in their kiss. In between kissing him, she began talking as her mouth came free from him.
“I hate you, Rahul! …I hate you very much…I hate what your cock is doing to me…I am going Crazy…Your cock has explored the places which have never been touched…Oh God….! I hate you for making me cum…oh god…!”
Rahul pulled my wife nipple downward from her hanging boobs with his rough finger.
Rahul laughed and plowed his cock deeper and harder as my wife started Cumming on his cock again. She put down her head on the bed sheet crying in ecstasy as she clenched the bed sheet of the bed.
Rahul was still pounding so hard into her pussy the whole bed was rocking back and forth. My wife’s hips were driving forward to meet his monstrous thrusts. My wife was screaming and throwing her head back and forth as the tale signs of the veins in her neck stood out as she came hard on Rahul cock.
She started moaning calling Rahul by his name and ejaculating her love juices over his cock. I saw all her love juices were dripping from her thigh and also seeing few drops falling on the bed sheet directly.

Rahul laughed -“You should see how much you are Cumming for my cock…Bani..”
After coming for a minutes or two, My wife with tired voice-“Are you done, Rahul?”
Rahul”No babe …. we are not done yet. Your lover Rahul has a gallon of cum for you. You got yours and now I am going to get mine.”
Bani-“Please Rahul…dont cum inside me…You promise me…”
Rahul-“Don’t worry Babe”
Now Rahul made my wife sit on his lap and again inserted his penis deep inside her vagina and started fucking my wife with Bani facing him. He locked my wife by his strong arm and muscular chest with her body getting sandwiched between his arm and his chest.
He continued his fucking on my wife full wet hole. There was sense of desperation and discomfort again on my wife’s face as he continued his prolong fucking.
Bani-“Oh God!!!..when you will be done…it seems there is no ending to this…My inside is hurting now”
My wife was getting equally strong thrust again on her pussy from Rahul’s cock from bottoms. Her ass globe was dancing and her hips getting raised with each blows that she was receiving from Rahul’s iron rod.
My wife breathing heavily said-“You are not a boy…a monster..”
Rahul held my mom’s cheek and put his tongue inside her mouth and gave a full mouth to mouth kiss-“monster like me deserve a woman like you…you are my woman…”
He continued his fucking. At this point, Bani face expression seems that she is praying for this torture to stop.
Rahul-“I am going to cum …”
My wife screamed-“But you are supposed to pull it out,…”
Rahul laughed and throw Bani on the bed with him on her top and his penis glued inside her vagina-“I lied, darling…”
My wife panicked. She tried to push Rahul away from her body but she could not do that. Rahul holds her tight and pressed his hips against her.
Bani was crying-“No..No..” and then her eyes went big-“oh.. God.. you are really Cumming inside me…oh God.. oh…I will get pregnant. .please don’t do that with me…I beg you…”

Rahul started grunting like a beast and cum inside my wife for almost five minutes. Bani was sobbing all the time he was filling her belly with his seeds. Rahul moved away from my wife with a big smile on his face. He looks satisfied.
Bani was crying with her leg spread and Rahul curds rolling down from her open bottom lips which were finally running down to her ass and falling on the bed sheet. Rahul“I never cum like this before…It is the best experience I had…tell me truly Bani darling. Did not you like this?”
Bani answered nothing. She lied there for some time with her closed eye. Rahul also get tired. After 15 -20 min Rahul is sleeping. My wife slowly raise from the bed totally nude. Collected all her dresses and underwear and directly go to bathroom. After around 30 to 40 min she came out from bathroom, she got ready to leave. She can’t walk normally. But she slowly leave that flat without informing Rahul, without making any sound. She closed the door and left behind sleeping Rahul and a mobile camera, in which recording is still going on.