Mom will you marry me ?

SATISH

Re: Mom will you marry me ?

Post by SATISH »

Mom : Slapped me and said how dare you. Are you mad and she slapped me again. I was standing like a pillar no moment in my eyes down and she shook me and said are you listening me

Do you know what shit you are talking and I said Mom I know what I am saying and I mean it and no one can change my love for you ?

I love you from the core of my heart and will do that for my whole life and there was one more slap on my face and she started shouting on the top of her voice. You want to love you mom and one more slap.

Do you know what it means and you are my blood and now you have grown so much that you wanted to make me your love It is Sin.

You were going with me for shopping and everywhere thinking I am your girlfriend. You know I am your mother and her face was red and she was breathing hard in anger her face was looking very cute and her boobs was coming up and down with every breath. She was taking my eyes was fixed on her face and boobs.

She saw my eyes and lost her temper again and slapped me 4th time and she hold me from shoulder and shook me and said you bastard are you listening to me or just standing here. I was numb no reaction just standing in front of her.

She again slapped me and said Anand your silence is killing me.
Tell me it’s all a joke and you don’t have any intention to do what you are saying. I was stone silent didn’t reply as a result of which I got one more slap my cheeks were paining now.

But I remain calm and silent and she then shouted bloody you want to fuck me and slapped me listening this and I got angry and I hold her hand.

Mom do you think I want to fuck you. Do you think that I lust for your body. Mom make it very clear in your mind that my love is pure and yes as a part of my love if care is priority then making love is also there .

I have you ever thought when all boys of my age are enjoying their life either in vacation or with their girlfriends. I was the one who was giving everything to you and your business after college my friends you to ask me to go with them for movies or to party but I always make sure that.

I should be in office after college to help you when boys and age doesn’t know what all things are required to make tea.

I am getting up at 5 am in the morning to make breakfast for you is it lust is it what make you think and I want to fuck you.

Mom if want to fucked you I can do right now but I am standing here and getting slaps from you because I love you and I can die to prove that.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

You cut me into pieces and every peace will shout only one thing that every cell of my body loves you and as every love is also related to physical needs.

My love also does but not forcefully and I will wait for my whole life for your love. Mom you don’t worry and if you want I will leave this home right now or I will live here only but will not do anything which will hurt you , will remain same c***d of yours till the time you will not value my love.

I will wait for you mom and tears were coming out of my eyes and moms eyes too. We both were crying. Mom just last thing please don’t open this packet till you believe in my love and I am promising you that you will never ever face any problem like this but yes this does not mean that I will stop loving you.

My love will increase day by day and you cannot stop with this and I left the room and went to my room.

This was the longest night of my life a day which was meant for enjoying mom’s birthday turned out to be the worst day of my life and my all plans failed badly and I was blank.

Mom’s Pictures were moving in my mind at times in saree at time the moment we use to enjoy while shopping while dinner those small things were coming to my mind and I was crying . I was just dreaming those live shows where.

I sue to see her nude her boobs pure white color with pink nipples firm that flat tummy fingering her pussy, massaging her ass and I was getting mad thinking I have lost all. I knew mom will never be comfortable with me and there were only two things left for me.

One to leave all this and start a fresh life or to continue my endeavor to get her love and I select the second way. I collected all my courage again and once again I was firm.

She may never think about me as a lovely and caring son, only thing she will be remerging is a son full of lust.

That night was the toughest night of my life as I was ashamed of me and my behavior. What have I done ? I should have enjoyed that courtship only that was better then what I have to face now. I was ashamed of my love was it love or lust.

Whole night I was just figuring out the answers and crying.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I don’t know when my alarm start ringing and it was 5 am in the morning.
I woke up and decided to prove my love for her. The day starts as usual I knew it that it will be very difficult day but I was firm and once again I started my journey of love for Vishay my own Mom.

I went to kitchen , made mom favorite Breakfast Stuffed pannier parathas and Tea to make it special I put a sorry note on in the tray and knocked my mom room. She woke and said replied in very rough tone what happened, don’t talk to me.

Me : Mom I know you are angry and you have all the right to be angry. The only thing I can say is sorry , the words are not enough for the action I did yesterday. You take your time I am not going to put you in difficult situation.

Just wanted to give you a reminder we have important meeting lined up at 9 am with investors and your breakfast is ready I am keeping at the door you can take it.

Mom : I know that and I don’t want anything to eat so take it back.

Me : You can through it in the dustbin but I know my duties also and you can’t stop. I put the tray in front of her room and went to my room to get ready.

After getting my room I opened my laptop to see how mom through the camera fixed in her washroom is. She came there and I can clearly see her eyes red and swelled . She was taking bath but the body language was very dull and first time I was not focusing on her nude body. Rather my focus was on what I have done to her. A happy go lucky woman is so sad because of her son whom she loved most.

I was waiting in the car for her. She came out dressed in Business suit , her trousers were skin fit and her coat was till Waist. It was very easy to figure out her magnificent curves in this dress.

She was wearing a white shirt and her Bra was visible through it. She looked at me and sat in the car .I was in between looking at her today she was sitting very conservatively in one corner , unlike other times where her legs use to be very close to the gear lever

Today it was far to touch . She was looking scared of me. We dint speak a single word. We reached office before leaving the car the only thing she said was

Mom : Anand I don’t want people should come to know about the drift in our relation. So behave normally and try to be far from me.

Me : Mom I know that I had made a big mistake but don’t give me such a big punishment of it.

Mom : Don’t call me Mom. This word doesn’t shuit from your mouth

Me : I was shocked to hear this and could not defend on this. I just nodded my head.

This went on for a month. Even office people came to know that there is some fight between us. We were only living together in the same house but neither were we talking nor knows what happening in our life.

Even I have taken out the camera from her washroom. The situation was becoming worst day by day.

Now Even The Office Staffs Use To Ask Me Anand , What Happened With Madam. Nowadays She Looks Very Tense. I use to say nothing some office tension and investment tension.

Finally after two months I went to her room and knocked. She said please leave me alone. I was pissed off with this. I said Mom we need to talk. I know you did not eat for the whole day. Please don’t do this to me. Can we talk mom Please I beg you. She finally opened the door.

Me : Mom what happen to you.

Mom : You are still asking what happen as you doesn’t know that You wanted to sleep with your mom .

Me : Mom please don’t say this . Please don’t say my love to a lust.

Maa: Love my foot Anand .

Me : Mom I have said so many things but you have listen half of them only.

If I want your body only then I can get that it forcefully also But i love you no one else come in dreams it’s only you.

Mom : Shut up now. You are speaking same thing once again.

Me: ok Mom , i will not talk anything about this in future.

I just need one promise. You will keep yourself happy, Take food at regular time and our normal relation will be same as it was earlier.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Maa: Anand Normal relations can never come back . Give me some time .

Me : Mom. How much time and still that you will be in this mood ?

Maa: I don’t know. I just don’t want to see you anand.

I was not able to make it out, how to control this situation and left the room. I was so frustrated and was not able to control my emotions.

I took a knife from kitchen went to her room and said MOM
I made a mistake and my mistake is not that I love you but mistake is that I told you and because I love you I cannot see you suffering so I am ending my life and with this I took the knife and cut my wrist , blood start oozing out of my wrist . It happened so fast that mom was not able to see what i am doing. The moment blood started coming out of my wrist she ran towards me and hold my wrist and said

Mom : Beta ( after two months first time she said beta ) Are you going mad.

Me : Mom I have to prove that I love you so much and for that I do not care if I may lose my life

Mom : She hold me and said we will talk everything first lets go to doctor .

She took me to the doctor (on my way I was thinking A mother remain a mother and no one can take her place, this increased my love for her). I was getting sleep. Then when my eyes opened I was in a hospital. Mom was sitting on the bed. The moment my eyes opened I saw a smile on her face and she shouted Doctor please come fast his eyes are opened. Doctor came and saw checked my pulses and many other things. I was in a private room. Doctor started talking to Mom.

She asked what happen to him so he has taken this type of step. Mom was answerless so she just said nothing doctor , nowadays the boys and their love stories . Doctor also smiled and saw me and commented

Doc : So dude. For which angel, you did cut your hand. Really that girl must be stupid who says no to crazy boy like you. If this happen to me then I immediately say yes. Then she told mom that your son is strong otherwise life becomes a little risky after so much blood was lost and told my mom to speak to that girl in whose loves your son this type of step.

Mom was shying as she knew that it as her. She looked at me and smiled once again and told doctor I have already told that girl. She also loves him now.

Docter : waah Anand. Now don’t do anything like this. Just stay in hospital for one 3 days and you will be rocking after that. With this she left the room, it was me and mom left alone . For first few seconds there was a pin drop silence. Mom was in saree looking like a angel ( doctor rightly said that I love an angel ). Our eyes met and were looking at each other .This was not normal looking, it seems our eyes were talking and we said all with our eyes.

For some time there was not a single word we spoke and we were just looking in each other eyes.

Finally Mom this time took the initiative and said Son I am sorry. I dint realized that you love me so much. Please forgive me and promise me you will never ever do this.

I was too happy as things were getting settled as it was earlier.
I told mom that you do not need say to sorry. You are my mother , my frind my love everything . From today, everything will happen as per your wish. There are some tears in Mom’s eyes. She came near me and huged me tightly and said from today, everything will happen as per our wish.
We are one from today and she kissed my forehead . I also hugged her with one hand and tried to put the other one also but it was paining so mom said wait for three days beta then you can put your other hand also and winked at me . We both smiled.

I was not aware that a marvelous surprise is waiting for me at home after three days. Mom took care of me during the three days she used to be in the hospital for first two day and on third day she said
Son I will not come today. There are lot of works are pending. After discharged, you come directly to the home. I have already told the doctor. She waill arrange a cab for you. I was also full recovered she came near to me and hugged me and this time I also hold her with both my arms .This was the best hug ever she was crushing her body in my arms .

I can felt the warm air from her lips. I could not control and kissed on her neck she moaned then I kissed on her ear, she again moaned and said wait for some time and left me. She said bye beta and come home soon. Your Mom is waiting for you.

I reached home around 7 Pm and knocked the door. I have never thought about the surprise which I will be getting once the door is opened.

Mom opened the door. She was in the same bridal dress which I gifted her. It was a red lehnga and choli ( A North Indian bridal dress ).

I have selected the one which was not very traditional and heavy. The Lehnga was like a skirt which had cuts from the lower thighs till thighs it was tightly fit like a mini skirt. The choli or blouse was deep neck backless. Mom was looking like a goddess of love. The red color was looking very hot on her.

Her cleavage was clearly visible under the transparent dupatta
( a piece of cloth which women use to cover the blouse or the Neck in case of suits ). Mom has added many things in the dress to make it more exiting.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

She was wearing red stalking under the lehnga and matching Red high heels .She was fully ready like a bride.

I was shocked to see. She said son come inside otherwise someone will see. I closed the door and looked mom properly. She was also standing as if she is giving me a pose to see her beauty.

Her 36 boobs were looking awesome in the choli. Her ass was protruding from the lehnga. Her thighs in stalking were looking like a marble covered with silk.

The innocence on her face was making it a perfect mix of beauty.
I was just starting her and moved forward to hug her. She stopped me and said no not so soon son. I want to make this moment a perfect moment.

In these three days I have learnt a lot about you by exploring your system. I was shocked as her videos while taking bath was also stored in that.

She said I know what you like and what you dislike. So leave it on me. Go to washroom and get ready. I went to washroom. There I found a fresh pair of clothes and bottle of Perfume.

I took bath in hurry and when I was leaving I thought to shave my pubic hair also. I did that thinking mom also keeps her clean so should be the same.

I was not at all aware how my life going to change after this, what all is there for me today night. I was keeping my mind normal and away from thoughts.

I came out and saw mom waiting for me.

She said why you take so much time.

I said sorry mom.

She said its ok son now come to your room. We have some ritual to do. I was as happy as it was like a dream come true.

I entered my room and it was well decorated and in between was arrangement for the pooja . She lights the fire and started the music system which was playing some mantras.

We sat together and pour Ghee in the fire with the end of every mantra. Then she told me to stand up and we exchanged the rose garlands.

Then she said Beta what we are doing is not a normal thing. I am going to accept you as my husband from today. Please keep the respect of this relation. I have lost your father and I cannot take one more loss in my life.

After this we are going to take seven rounds of fire which means that you will be my husband and I will be your wife.

It’s a sin for society but I can’t deny your love for me that is the reason I am taking this step.

After these even rounds, I will be yours totally and as we have one more relation which is also one of the purest relation of being Mom and son. So you have to balance in between.

We took the rounds and all the oaths. After that mom touched my feet and handed over the mangal sutra to me saying make me yours from today.

I tied the mangal sutra and kissed her forehead and said mom thanks for understanding my love.

From today I am the man of the house and I will take care of you.
My love is always for you. She touched my feet again and said I love you Anand that was the first time she said these magical words and better then that was when she said I am all yours from today.

I said but mom my room is changed into pooja room so where will I sleep.

Mom : it’s no more your room or my room beta , it’s our bedroom . So let’s move to our bedroom.

I left my mom in my hand and said lets go together mom. I took her to our bedroom (earlier mom room) It was also well decorated.

On the side table my brand of cigarette and beer was kept. I was shocked to see I said Mom how did you know that I Smoke.
Mom said Beta I know it. You can make fool to others not me.
I kissed her forehead once more and said you are truly great mom.