Mom will you marry me ?

SATISH

Mom will you marry me ?

Post by SATISH »

Before starting the story , let me introduce my family and I am Anand , 21 years and doing my MBA from a reputed college in Delhi and also helping my Mom in her business.

My Mom Vibha is 42 years and She is 36 30 38. She is fair in color and 5 feet 4 inches in height. My Father Ashok Jaiswal died in 2008 due to high Diabetes and he left his business for us and a good amount of money but his death was a shock for us and also my mom was not capable of handling business at that time.

So after his death we faced lot of troubles and during this time and I came very close to my Mom and there were two hotels and one guest house which needs to be managed. Mom was alone so she asked me to help her in the business so i stated going to office in the evening time after the college.

I sue to stay in the hotel / office till late nights and mom use to leave by 8 PM, After all the work , I use to surf net and one day incidentally I opened internet and read many stories.
They were interesting but the one which caught my attention as incent mom and son stories. I read almost 10 stories on first day. While reading the stories , my mom’s face was coming in my again and again and was enjoying it.

I did not notice that while reading the stories I started masturbating thinking of my mom and was taking her name Vibha and I love you please come to me when I came in front of the screen and the monster in my mind got silent and had a big guilt feeling.

I slapped my own forehead thinking what the fuck I was doing.
How can i think so badly about my Mom. I came back home and the moment mom opened the door. I again lost the senses and started staring at her body and she was wearing a nighty black in color and her figure was looking amazing in that.

She asked me what happened Anand , why are you looking thrilled.
I told her nothing Mom just headache need some rest and I straightaway went to my room and again shagged thinking her in my arms. My mom wears modern outfits while in office or parties or even at home.

All her night gowns were designer and transparent. Till today I never noticed this but today was the first day when is saw her tummy from night.

Next Day she woke me up and said beta are you all right. You did not come for dinner yesterday and was locked inside the room and is everything all right. I told her Mom nothing to worry just headache.

Mom kissed me on my cheeks and said OK. You are working very hard now a day’s. You need some rest and why don’t you take some days leave from office.

I got scared as taking leaves means staying away from mom and now I wanted to be with her 24 hours. I told her no mom you don’t worry.

College is closing for summer vacations so now I have all the time for office and can stay in office for whole day as well. She was in the same night gown and her cleavage and tummy was clearly visible and my eyes were fixed on that while talking to her.

She then said ok now get reedy we need to go to office for a urgent meeting. She left the room while going her ass was moving and was totally exited looking at her ass.

We got ready for office. Mom was in business suit and her ass was protruding from the trousers and I was not able to control my feelings. I was driving the car and she was sitting beside me and my heart was pounding and though it was not the first time that I was driving the car and mom was sitting beside me but today was special.

I was trying my level best to touch her and while changing the gears of the car I was touching her thighs. Till now mom was not at all noticing all these things.

We reached office and worked for the whole day in between I touched her many a times showing as if it was a mistake but I was totally blank in terms of how to approach her as mealy touching cannot help me to get her and I was in deep love with her for her and the days passed in the same way.
SATISH

Re: Mom will you marry me ?

Post by SATISH »

The only difference which i noticed was that mom was friendlier with me as i was almost with her for the whole day and helped her in everything from office to kitchen and I started many new things to win her heart like I stated making breakfast for her in the morning.

She noticed the change and told me what the plan Anand. You are trying to impress me. What do you want ?

I said nothing mom just your love and she hugged me and said my love is always with you beta and you are my strength.

The plan was working also I was reading the incent stories every day to find new things which I can try to get closer to her and now I was looking forward for a way to see her nude body once and I tried many things like trying to see her through bathroom door , tried to see her while changing but every technique was failed and then one day.

I was reading a story on internet and there the guy shared how he got a camera installed in the bathroom to see his mother while bathing and that idea impressed me. So I went to local place that day itself and enquired at many shops for such cameras but every shop keeper said no. Suddenly one pimp came to me and said I can help you in getting a high quality camera and will suit very purpose. I told him I want for setting it up in someone’s washroom and want to see the live image at my system.

He said he will do but charges are high. I told him you don’t worry and I will give you whatever you want. He took me to a shop at the backside of the market and gave me a box and also the instruction how to install it a very small camera and water proof.

I installed it in the shower panel of the bath tub and checked it was giving the perfect clear view of washroom.

Now I was just waiting her to come back. She came back at 8 30 and went to her room after a good hug from me.

I was aroused by the thought that I will see her precious body today. I was in front of my system but I once again taste the failure as mom didn’t take bath and she just changed her clothes.

Webcam was installed in the bath tub area and she didn’t even open the curtain of bathtub area. She called me and that time I came to know she is already out but I did not lose the hope and we had dinner together and I was staring at her body continuously.

She for the first time noticed as if everything today turned against me and she said Anand what happened now a day you stare me lot is everything all right.

I was shocked to hear that and somehow managed to speak and said mom nothing , it’s just you are very beautiful and I thought of taking a step forward in this discussion only.

Mom : You are mad . I am 39 and you are saying that I am beautiful

Me : Mom I am serious. You are awesome and you look like a 30 year women in hotel. I don’t think so we have anyone who can stand in front of you

Mom : Shut up. Why you are flirting with me. What you want ?

Me : Mom just give me one hug.

Mom : Laughed loudly and said beta you should take hugs from your girlfriends not from me

Me : Mom I don’t have anyone as no one is like you.

Mom : Ohh Beta just stop it now. I am your mom not your girlfriend whom you are trying to impress
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Me : I wish you could have been my Girlfriend mom . I can do anything for you

Mom : Again laughed not knowing my intention she kissed on face and hugged me and said Now it’s too late lets sleep.

I said good night to her and the hug was enough for me to shag also . Today was special as during the time and I was installing the webcam and I got some of her used panties in my room so that night and I shagged with her panties. It was such heavenly feeling I can’t describe and I don’t know when I went to sleep.

I woke up with the alarm call striking 5.30. For me this was the day which I was waiting from last three months.

Today for the first time I am going to see what I have always imagined and I came out of my room to check moms bedroom and she was still sleeping. I came back to my room started my system and after half an hour the lights of washroom were switched on and I was eagerly waiting for her to come in the bath tub area.

It took almost 20 more for her to take shower. She was nude in front of the webcam. I almost lost my senses as she was far more beautiful than my imagination also. A Perfect blend of body and colour with right amount of flesh wherever required. She was standing in front of the webcam and only front portions available and her boobs was firm and pure white in color with pink nipples and they were shining in the light.

My Dick got erected as soon as I saw her boobs. She was wearing a golden chain which was hanging in between the boobs making them more exiting.

She started the shower and with water flowing down on her boobs making those more striking. My Dick [ Lund ] was in my hand and I was masturbating. She moves a bit and her lower portion was also visible. The only thing not visible was her face. There was not a single hair present on her body. She was so fair and her tummy was flat with little paunch in the navel area.

I was just thinking about her pussy lips. Only the front area was visible but that day god was with me and she lift her one leg and placed it on the outer side of the bath tub and started applying soap and her pussy was shaved and was pinkish in color.

The outer lips were bit opened she applied soap and start washing it with the hand shower for the first time and I saw her clean shaved pussy.

I was getting mad and the only thing going in my mind is to how to get inside that beautiful pussy. Then mom turned up and her ass was visible it was one after the other surprise for me and boobs were the perfect , but pussy was better and now a perfect shaped ass in front of me fair ass wide in shape she applied soap in the ass crack and start washing it too.

The whole event was happening as if mom knows I am watching her and she is giving me a show. She was there for almost 15 minutes and l shagged at least 5 times looking at her beauty after that I went to kitchen prepared the breakfast for mom and went to her room she was in night gown.
We had our breakfast in her room suddenly she said Anand yesterday did you came into my room and I was silent as if someone has caught me red-handed. I said why mom and I were there to search the directory.

She said ok. Actually some of my clothes are missing from the washroom and I got scared as her panties were in my room and I used them for masturbating but I collected all my courage and asked her mom what all is missing and she said nothing just some of the clothes.

Then she said ok leave it might be I have misplaced them. I got some relive after listening this .She said ok let’s get ready for office beta. I said ok Maa and I kissed her on her cheeks and said I love you maa.

She said I too and I said and where is my hug and she smiled and said here it is she hugged me and this time I grabbed her very tightly and slowly in her ear I said mom I love you . She said even I love you beta now can we get ready for office.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

We reached office and the day was high on energy. In afternoon Mom called me inside her cabin to tell me that we are going out for lunch and she needs to shop some clothes and other household things so we will be going home from there.

I said ok mom and we left for local market. The moment mom sat in car and I started flirting with her.

Me : you are looking awesome today.

Mom : You are flirting with me once again. What do you want tell me and I will get you.

Me : Mom believe me you look so young no one can say you are 42. You look like 30 year old

Mom : I am impressed now can you tell me what you want.

Me : just your love mom and told you earlier also.

Mom : My love is always with you my love bus.

Me : I am sure they will think that you are my girlfriend

Mom: OK . Let check this out. I have to buy one saree let’s see what shopkeeper think.

I said done mom but tell me if you lose then.

Mom says whatever you say beta. Then mom asked and what if you lose , I said mom whatever you will ask. We reached local market and had our lunch then we went to a saree shop and we dint disclose our identity.

Mom took me to a new shop so that no one knows us. We entered and the shopkeeper asked mam how I can help you. I answered we need a designer saree and he made us to sit and started showing sarees and we were selecting and I said Vibha I think this red saree will look amazing on you.

Mom was shocked and looked at my face to which I winked and very softly said I can’t say mom deal is on. She smiled and said you are so naughty and I again asked her what you think vibha.

She was quiet but for my help shopkeeper said mam sir is saying right. This saree will suit you your friend choice is too good mam please try this once.

Mom was smiling and shocked I winked my eye shopkeeper saw me winking my eye at her and he misunderstood us as young lovers so as a special service he came very close to us and said mam why don’t you try this in our special trail room and sir can accompany you.

I was in seventh heaven. He showed us the way. It was separate trial room. He was with us he opened the door and said mam these are some more saree in red color, try them out and then while leaving he said you can take your time and smiled.

We both were blushing like newlywed couple leaving for honeymoon and we entered the trail room. Mom said know what to do how I should change in front of you. I said mom it’s okay leave the trail first congratulate me on wining the bet.

She said ok you were right , now what.

I said now my gift.

She said what you want

I said not now will tell you on the right time. She was confused as to how to do the trial of saree. I sensed that and told her don’t worry I am going out. I came out and after some time mom also came out in the saree.

The saree was transparent she was looking awesome, I put my hand on my heart and said mom you are killing me. I wish I can hug you and kiss you. You are looking like angel mom. Mom said Anand can we be serious. I said mom I am serious always when it comes to your beauty or love.

If you don’t trust me let’s ask the shopkeeper and have bet in that as well. She said no I trust you so we are finalizing this saree. I said yes but mom I wish I could hug you now in this saree and she smiled and said ok come inside and hug me.

We entered the room again and I hugged her very tightly and I whispered in her ear mom you don’t know how beautiful you are and I kissed on her neck.

She said beta even I love you and she put her hand on my head. I put my lips on her neck and again kissed her.

Mom said is it done can we go out and smiled and things were moving but not very strongly though these were the sign that we are coming close to each other but not that strong as it could be innocent love of a mom towards her son. I was in double mind how to go ahead and propose her and when we were coming back I did full on flirting with her.

I said I am your man mom as per the shopkeeper.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

How are you feeling and she was blushing on my comments and just said you are very naughty Anand you are so crazy I never knew.

I said mom this is nothing , you haven’t seen my craziness just give me a chance and I will show you how much I love you. This was a daring comment from me and I was waiting for her reply.

But things were not easy and her reply was a stamp proving that target is very far. She said anand it’s done now nd please it’s a joke take it as a joke. Don’t forget you are my son and should know your limits and after this and I said sorry mom and we reached home.

Mom was tired and said i am going to take shower nd need to try all my clothes also. I said ok and went to my room to use the golden opportunity.

I opened my system and her mom was nude in front of webcam and taking shower her body was shining like marble and she was applying soap.

After washing and she placed her leg on the bath tub corner and start massaging her cunt that was new for me.

I was excited and my Dick was fully erect. She started fingering herself and I was stroking myself and my bad luck was that only a portion of my mom body was visible through that cam and I was missing her face and boobs during this.

I wanted to see the facial expression but anyways that was in my imagination and I was watching the live show where my own mom was fingering and her fingers were going in and out of her cunt and I was becoming mad looking at that my strokes were becoming harder and I ejaculated a huge amount of cum .

That was the life’s best masturbation I had and the moment I shot the loads of sperm within seconds even mom got satisfied and she cleaned herself with the towel.

I was getting restless and making plans every day to make my mom mine forever.

Finally I thought of breaking the wall. The day was mom birthday and I planned everything and I bought a bridal dress for mom and Mangalsutra.

I wanted to marry her and my love was flooding in my heart. I came home early from office decorated her room with flowers and placed a cake. I was waiting for mom to come now. My heart was beating like the rail engine.

Finally Mom came and she was shocked to see the surprised.

She hugged me , kissed me on my forehead and said thanks son for such a wonderful surprise. We cut the cake in my mind was to put the cake on her fair body , on her boobs which were awesome with pink nipples and to eat cake from those boobs.

I wish I could have put the cake on her pussy and ass and the eat with the taste of love juice but it was normal birthday celebration but real bomb was still not exploded.

After that I handed over the gift to her and I knew it today could be the worst day of my life or it could be the best day no middle way.

I said mom this is for you but before you open it , I need to talk with you.

It’s about your and my life.

Mom said ok beta tell me what happened.

Mom I want to be very straight from so many days I am trying to concentrate on anything.

I am in love with you and please listen me first before you react or say anything.

Me : Mom it’s been months now that I am in deep love with you and I am not able to concentrate on anything .Every time every second it’s your face , body your voice is in front of me . It’s like I am under some hallucination. I just can’t think anything beyond you .I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid.