He fucked my wife, I fucked his

SATISH

Re: He fucked my wife, I fucked his

Post by SATISH »

My wife flopped down on the bed on her back alongside Nicole. I still lay fully atop Nicole's body, joined to her with my now semi-hard cock still tucked quite snugly inside her warm cunt. Carol smiled at us both and then turned to look up at Martin who still stood by the bed, his cock hard. "Okay Martin, let's give it another go."

Martin got onto the bed and climbed onto Carol's body, her legs spread wide to accept him. He took a moment to slot his hard-on into her crease and then he pushed forward. "This is better," Carol told him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they began to fuck, right there alongside us.

Nicole looked up at me nervously, she seemed to be unsure where to look. Did the others expect us to watch them? Did they want us to? More importantly, did Nicole and I really want to see how they did it? I realised that this could be very difficult for Nicole. I distracted her by pushing my half-hard cock back deeper inside her.

"Oh Peter, you're still up," she said, seemingly excited at the distraction. "Can we do some more?"

"Yeah, but let's go real slow this time." As I pushed it deeper inside her and then withdrew nearly all the way out, I could feel my cock growing again, sufficiently recovered from my first release. As I established a steady but very slow rhythm within her cunt, Nicole closed her eyes, probably to savour the sensual buzz she was feeling … but no doubt also to block out the frenzied sounds of fucking beside us as Carol and Martin reached their peak.

Our spouses collapsed in a sweaty heap, their breathing was loud and frantic. Undaunted, I maintained my slow in-out motions inside Nicole's succulent body, her quiet discrete moans gradually replacing the sounds of Carol and Martin's breathing as they both recovered.

Seemingly ignorant of the intimate connection that Nicole and I were enjoying, Carol spoke out loudly, "Anybody for a drink, can I freshen some glasses up?"

Nicole, without opening her eyes, answered in the negative, "N -- no!" and I ignored my wife's interruption, treating it with the contempt it deserved.

"I'll get them anyway," Carol continued, "This is pretty thirst work."

I felt the bed move as Carol obviously adjourned to go get some more drinks from our bar in the living room. My eyes were completely focussed only on watching the facial reactions of the beautiful woman beneath me as my strokes probed her inner workings.

Martin was noisy too as he told us all unnecessarily, "I'm gonna go take a piss," and again the bed moved as he departed.

When the silence in the room told us both that we were indeed alone again, Nicole opened her eyes and stared up into mine, "That's very distracting."

"I thought you handled it well," I told her, smiling down into her happy face.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I don't know why they felt they had to join us, we were doing pretty well without them."

"You never know, they are acting with bravado, but perhaps they are both feeling a bit insecure that we are connecting so intimately. To them, it seems like a casual fuck, but I get the impression that you and I have a nice thing going."

"Funny you should say that Peter, I was just thinking the same thing. It feels so natural to have your body inside mine, I wish we could stay this way all night."

"I would love to, but I just don't know how long I can keep it up this big."

"You've done pretty well so far."

Chuffed with her praise, I pushed especially deep on my next stroke and she sighed aloud and again closed her eyes to savour the moment.

"Peter…" I did like the way Nicole said my name. "…What could we do that would really shock them?"

"What do you mean?"

"What sexual thing could we be doing when they come back that would totally freak them out … maybe something they would never expect me to do. They both think that I am this goody-goody girl and butter wouldn't melt in my mouth. I want them to be stunned, I want to do something really dirty. Quick, think of something."

Wow, I was already stunned, let alone what Carol and Martin might think. The beautiful and sexually cautious Nicole was imploring me to do something dirty with her … but what was her idea of dirty? I racked my brain trying to think of something that we could do together that would stun our spouses. "How about anal?" I asked tentatively, certain that she would reel away in horror, but it was the only idea that would come to me on the spur of the moment.

I watched her face for a response and there was this long moment while she was obviously considering my only suggestion. "Would that hurt?" she at last asked me.

"You or me?" I asked her, smiling at my own flippant response.

She lifted a hand and whacked one of my stiffened arms that held my upper body above her. "Silly, me of course … the man never does anything that will hurt him."

"I don't really know, I've never done it … not that I haven't wanted to, but Carol was just never into it. From what I've read and from what mates have told me, I think it could hurt you a little bit."

"I've read some stuff too … if you believe the magazines like Cosmo and so on, it seems like nearly everybody's into it. Would you like to try it, Peter?"

Before I could verbalise a response, I was certain that my face had already told her just how much I would want to try … to push my super sensitive hard cock inside her incredibly tight and ***** arsehole. "Would I what!" I told her, already pulling my cock from out of her cunt.

I leapt off the bed and pulled open a bedside table drawer to find Carol's container of KY gel. "Roll over, quick," I told Nicole, eager to get started and be doing it by the time that Carol and Martin returned.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Nicole complied without hesitation, rolling over so that she now lay face down in the middle of the large bed, her smooth rounded arse cheeks so prominently displayed.

I jumped back onto the bed, uncapping the KY container and poured some of the gel into the crease of her arse. It was cold and her body shivered at its touch. My fingers followed and I prised her cheeks apart with one hand while two fingers of the other spread the gel up against her puckered anal ring. Wow, what a bonus now presented itself to me. I could never have imagined as I battled to persuade Nicole to let me continue fucking her only half an hour ago that I would now be poised to have her anally.

My two fingers firmly pushed through her tight sphincter and spread the KY liberally around inside her rectum. She grunted at the discomfort that she must have been feeling as my two fingers spread her rear passage wider.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes I'm all right, let's just do it."

She really was a determined young woman, I admired her for that. Believing that her insides were now sufficiently lubricated, I withdrew my fingers from her arse and applied some more KY to my rampant cock. My tip was already dripping moistly from the anticipation of being inside Nicole's sweet ass-hole.

Preparation complete, we were still alone in the bedroom, although I could hear the voices of the other two who would soon reappear from their toilet and drinks break. I grasped Nicole's hips on either side and pulled to raise them up. She got the message and lifted her lower torso, tucking her knees up under her tummy, pushing her arse up into a raised position, facing me as I approached her from the bottom of the bed.

Her cheeks had spread wide with the tucking of her knees up under her and her legs splayed out to each side. The lubed and glistening pucker of her anal ring winked at me, inviting me to come closer and I shuffled my legs until I had the head of my cock nudging at her anus. Her body flinched at the touch of my cock against her anus, not from anything physical yet, only from a fear that pain may be close.

I took a firm hold of her hips and she turned her head around from the pillow that it rested on.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, concerned that she might have rushed into it.

She smiled that warm trusting smile of hers, "I am sure, I want you in my arse now, before they come back."

With an invitation like that, I am surprised that I didn't cum there and then. She turned her head away again to face the top of the bed, her head, shoulders and knees taking the weight of her body and she brought her hands around behind her to grasp her cheeks in front of me. Her fingers prised her cheeks even wider apart and I gazed down at her virgin arsehole about to receive its first hard cock.

I used my fingers to re-position my cock at her anus, trying to make sure the angle was right, then my hands returned to hold her hips firmly and without any further warning to her, I thrust my cock forward. The head of it seemed to snag on her anal ring and she nearly fell forward from the force. "Oh shit!" she gasped.

I steadied, gripping her hips tighter and lining it up, pushing once more, the sphincter seemed to give way this time and most of my cock-head was sucked into the ***** tight opening. "Oh dear God!" she screamed out loud.

Our spouses must have heard her from down the hall because I heard Martin's voice calling back to his wife, "Nicky, is that you … are you okay?"

Nicole took a long, deep breath and somehow managed to shout back loud enough for her husband to hear, "Yes I'm fine, don't worry!" Then she turned her head around to me again, "Better hurry and get it in, they'll come back in here in a minute."
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

This was so strange that she wanted to shock them. I again took a firm hold on her hips and thrust my pelvis forward hard. My cock went in a bit easier, the head having been the hardest part of it. I gazed down on this incredible sight, about half of my cock was now buried within her tight arse.

"So what are you two up to now?" Our attention was drawn to the doorway and both Nicole and I turned to see Carol and Martin walk back in, still totally naked, each carrying two glasses.

I could tell Nicole was struggling with this, she would be feeling some pain, or at least extreme discomfort from having the unfamiliar size of my cock wedged within her ***** ass-hole. It would be the thickest most solid item to ever pass within her rectum. Still, she answered them, trying to sound bright, "We're trying something different."

"Oh really," said Carol, surprise in her voice, "What are you two doing?"

The sweet and innocent young Nicole turned her head around to face them and putting on her bravest face, she said proudly, "Peter's fucking me in my ass!"

The looks on the faces of the other two were priceless. If Nicole had wanted to shock them, she had been successful beyond her wildest dreams. Jaws dropped, both mouths fell open, aghast at her revelation.

"You are what?" screamed Carol and I suspect Martin would have uttered the same words if my wife had not beaten him to it.

"Yes, Peter's got his cock up my ass, come and have a look … and I have to say, I think it feels great!" said Nicole, feeding them more information.

"Jesus!" muttered Martin, approaching the bed, staring directly at that part of her body where half of my cock had already disappeared into her arse. "Doesn't that hurt, Nicky … how can you take that?"

"To tell you the truth Martin, having Peter's cock inside my arse feels just a tad uncomfortable … a very full feeling, that's all. But as an exhilarating sexual encounter, it feels unbelievable! Hang around and watch us, we've only just got started."

"You're crazy, Nicky. Men's cocks were not meant to go up women's arses."

"Why not Martin, it feels pretty good to me."

Carol had been speechless, frozen to the spot on the floor just inside the door where she was when Nicole uttered those unforgettable words, 'Peter's fucking me in my ass.' Now, she at last stepped forward to join Martin standing beside our bed. She was staring at Nicole's spread arse, at where she could see half of my cock lodged within Nicole's tight anus.

"I can see it, but I can't believe it … Nicole, I never expected you would try something like this."

Nicole giggled, "See, I'm quite adventurous after all, aren't I?"

"You can say that again," muttered Carol and she placed the two drinks she carried onto the bedside table. "Hell, I've got to watch this."

"I don't think I can," admitted Martin and he turned and walked from the room.

"Wow, I bet you never expected that reaction" I asked Nicole.

"No way, I hope he'll be all right."

"Do you want to get up and go after him?"

Carol had sat on the edge of the bed, determined to watch us play out Nicole's first anal fuck. But she volunteered to help Martin cope, "It's okay guys, you two enjoy yourselves, I'll go and look after him."

Nicole and I were alone again and just as well. I had only got halfway inside her arse when our spouses came into the room. I would still have to battle to get the rest of my cock through her tight sphincter muscle … there was no doubt that she would experience more pain before it began to get better.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Are you ready for me to get all the way up inside you?" I asked the beautiful woman whose arse I had partly penetrated. I firmed up my hold on her hips and thrust forward firmly. My cock probed deeper into her rear passage and she gasped from the strange new sensations in her arse.

"Yes," Nicole gasped breathlessly, "Don't stop now!"

I shoved forward again and managed to lodge the rest of my stiff hard-on completely within her rectum. Another groan came from Nicole, but she held firm resting on her arms and knees.

"I'm glad they both left the room, this is harder than I thought," she said through gritted teeth.

I paused, my hard erection lodged tightly inside her arse. "Are you going to be okay? You know you don't have to do this, Nicole. You can call it off at any time. You just have to say the word."

"No, we're going through with it … I want to do this for you, Peter."

"What a great young woman, so very thoughtful," I told her, "Nicole, you are so special to do this just for me."

"I like you Peter … I like you very much … and you have been so very good to me tonight … never pushing me … waiting until I was ready. I understand that anal sex is more of a male thing … well you deserve it, so just go for it and claim your reward for being so nice to me."

Words would not adequately express the exciting sexual sensations I felt pushing my hard cock very slowly into the beautiful Nicole's sweet tight arse. From my vantage point above her back, I could look down at her spread cheeks and watch my cock disappearing fully in through her ***** anus. It was unbelievably tight and I guess that she struggled with this new experience, but she was a brave girl who never complained as I thrust constantly back and forth into her rectum. I pushed each stroke in until she had the entire length of my cock embedded within her rectum, then I would pull it almost all the way out until only the head of my cock was held tightly within her sphincter.

It was fortunate that Martin reacted the way he had and left the room, causing Carol to leave too, because Nicole struggled with my first half dozen strokes, moaning from her extreme discomfort at the largest thickest most solid object to ever move within her arse. She would have been embarrassed and possibly open to ridicule from the other two for taking on something that caused her so much discomfort. As it was, by the time Carol had talked Martin around and the two came back to our bedroom, Nicole had become accustomed to the size of my cock within her arse and was really humming along, gasping and sighing with the sensations that she could now enjoy too.