He fucked my wife, I fucked his

SATISH

Re: He fucked my wife, I fucked his

Post by SATISH »

Did licking me down there make you very aroused?" she asked, her hand now turning over and her fingers grasping the solid core of my erection, feeling it, testing its size, but still concealed in my trousers.

"I guess you can feel how it aroused me," I told her, enjoying her illicit touch.

"But weren't you already up earlier tonight … you know, out by the barbecue?"

"Yes, but you were still the cause of my arousal, even back then."

"Why back then? Did you think even before dinner that you stood a good chance to have me tonight?"

"No, I never assumed that it would happen, I was just up because I hoped it might."

Her fingers continued to forage around, running along the length of my stiffened cock. I wished that it was out of the confines of my clothing … I ached to feel those long slender fingers wrapping around my hard-on.

"Is it likely to get any bigger if I agree to go to the bedroom with you?"

My cock jerked with what appeared to be a reaction to her first confirmation of going on with it. "I don't think it's physically possible for it to get any bigger."

"Maybe not, but I felt a reaction from it when I mentioned going to the bedroom."

My cock jerked again, "Of course you got a reaction … you would make me very happy … and I hope I can make you feel really good."

"You have already, Peter … that thing you did with your tongue was truly amazing. Could you teach that to Martin?"

"I think that maybe Carol is working on that already. You will find that he'll measure up okay. That's one of the fringe benefits of the four of us doing something like this, we should all go back to our own partners with a new spark."

"I hope so … but I'm not too sure about Martin measuring up." Her fingers were busy on my cock as she spoke. "Are you a bit bigger than him?"

"I have no idea, Nicole … I have never seen your husband naked."

"This just feels thicker or something, I guess we better look into that. Would you like it if we went in and checked out your bedroom?"

I couldn't believe it, my dream fuck was actually going to happen. We stood up together, her hand still groping my erection and my natural instinct led me to lean forward and kiss her. Her lips were full and quite wet, she had licked them as she saw my face approaching. The kiss was quite chaste and respectful for maybe 15 seconds, but then my lips forced hers to open and my tongue set out on a mission. Our tongues met and the kiss became passionate and her hand was forced to let go of my hard-on as I brought my hands to her arse and pulled her in tightly, crushing our lower bodies together hard, groin against groin.
When our lips eventually parted, we stared into each other's eyes and she whispered, "I want you … I know I can do this now."

We turned as one and I took her to the hallway that led to the master bedroom. As we passed the guestroom, she stopped us and we paused outside the partially open door, hearing the sounds of Carol and Martin in what sounded like the heat of passion.

"Should we check them out?" asked Nicole.

I hesitated, "Can you handle that?"

"Yes, I think I'm okay with it now."

"Okay then," I whispered back as I steered her ahead of me and we slipped silently through the partly opened doorway, stopping just inside, making sure that we were not silhouetted by the shaft of light coming in from the hallway. It was very dark in there and we waited until our eyes adjusted, just listening to the sounds of the lovers on the bed.

When our eyes became accustomed to the dark, there on the bed were our spouses, Martin on his back … my wife had obviously taken control - as she is inclined to do - and she was seated upright, riding Martin's cock. They both sounded like they were enjoying what they were doing, but I was more concerned whether Nicole could handle watching her husband and my wife fucking.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

CHAPTER THREE

As we watched, I quickly unzipped and reached in to my trousers to free my hard erection. I moved behind Nicole and used both hands to raise the bottom of her dress back up to where it had sat on her hips while I sucked her. With her panties lying back on the dining room table, I pushed forward and my stiff cock nestled on her naked skin, slipping in between the cleavage of her perfectly rounded ass cheeks. Nicole pushed back at me eagerly … a good sign.

"Are you okay with this?" I whispered to her.

She turned her head and whispered back, "With watching my husband do it to your wife … or with you rubbing your penis against my arse?"

"Both," I told her with a stupid giggle.

She pulled away, "Come on, let's go, we're wasting time here."

I couldn't believe the transformation that had come over the beautiful Nicole. When had she decided that giving her body to another man was perfectly all right? Was it because I had gone down on her so expertly and considerately? Was it because when Carol and Martin left the room, she felt that she had no other option? Or had she really made up her mind after Carol's talk with her on Wednesday and she had been leading us all on with a ‘will she/won't she’ scenario ever since?

We had snuck out of the guestroom, leaving Carol and Martin bonking away happily. Our time was about to come. We made our way down the hall and into the main bedroom and made our way straight across to the large double bed where Carol and I made love so regularly. Nicole stopped beside the bed, her dress still caught on her hips, revealing her exposed bare arse.

"Can you unzip me please?" and I quickly obliged, drawing the zip right down to her waist. She let the dress fall off her and stepped out of it, then turned around. I went to kiss her again, but she stopped me. "In a minute, there's something I want to check out first." She dropped to her knees, bringing her face down to just above the tip of my outstretched hard-on that still emerged horizontally from inside my trousers. "When I was touching you from outside, it felt bigger than Martin's, I have to see if that's right."

As her face and mouth and wet lips hovered inches from the tip of my cock, I wondered if she had ever had Martin's cock in her mouth. Somehow I doubted that she would ever have let him put his cock there. After all, she had admitted that she had never tried cunnilingus before because she thought that it was dirty for Martin's mouth to be where she pees and bleeds.

I ached for her to envelop the head of my cock with her warm wet mouth, what would she do if I grasped her head and held it tightly while I pushed my cock inside her mouth? I decided that was maybe a bit too drastic for now.

"Yours looks very different from Martin's," I realised as she reviewed my cock and then spoke that his may be the only one she had ever previously seen.

"What do you mean different?" I asked.

She looked up at me from down around my waist. "Is this circumcised? Is that what's different about you?"

"Yes it is," I told her, watching her eyes as she curiously examined my hard-on, her fingers fondling it very favourably, causing it to occasionally jerk in reaction.

"I like it this way, Martin's sort of stays hidden until the last minute. I like how yours is all there, smooth in parts, bumpy in others and this hard ridge…" She fondled the head and I realised that if she kept this up, I might soon have a serious ejaculation problem.

"Would you like to suck it?" I couldn't help myself, I just had to ask … I mean the way she was teasing me with her touching and by having it so close to her lips.

"Oh my God no, I couldn't do that."

"Many women do but you don’t have to," I told her.

"But that's where you pee out of."
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Sure, but that was your problem with having a man suck you down there … and you've just overcome that."

"Umm, I guess you're right about that," she held my cock firmly in her fingers and she looked doe-eyed up at me from her kneeling position in front of me. Was she teasing me, was this all intentional … I looked down at her and wondered?

"There is definitely more to you than Martin's," she said, her fingers roaming and fondling again, her other hand slipping under my balls, holding them gently.

"You really shouldn't compare size, I am sure Martin's cock has kept you contented for years."

She ignored my defence of Martin's appendage. "You're a bit thicker, that's what it is … I just worked it out. My fingers go easily around Martin's, but look, I've got to stretch them to get this fingertip to meet my thumb." She again looked up at me doe-eyed, "Will I feel the difference inside me … I guess I will, won't I? Will you do it gently Peter, I don't want you to hurt me with your bigger penis."

"I think it might be time to find out Nicole, come on up," I was anxious to get her hands off my genitals, it was turning me on … that and her innocent explorations and words. I lifted her body back up in front of me, she was totally naked, her panties discarded long ago and she had not worn a bra in an effort to appease Carol's request to dress sexy. I unbuckled my belt and let my trousers drop, then lowered my boxers that no longer contained my cock anyway. I slipped out of my shoes and kicked all of that clothing off my feet. Nicole's hands slipped under her breasts and she lifted them up toward me, as if making an offering for my pleasure. They were indeed the most magnificent pair of perfect breasts, seemingly unaffected by having nursed her child.

I was intending to bend my head down to kiss her, but I pushed her back onto the bed instead. She had fallen on her back across the bed and she raised one knee in a seductive manner leaving her other leg outstretched and slightly apart … I wondered if she realised the sexual significance of the gesture. I gazed down on those perfect breasts and then at her neatly trimmed mons. This was the moment that I had dreamed about, the chance to have this young woman who had visited this house so many times, but who had previously left to go home with her husband at the end of each night. Now, that husband was in the next room, bonking my wife and I was about to have his wife all to myself. How long would they both stay tonight? We four had not had a chance to discuss whether this would be an all-night session … I hoped it would.

I moved down onto the bed, my body covering hers, my hard-on squashing between us on her flat belly, my face descending for my lips to plant a kiss on her warm wet lips that parted willingly on my first touch. Again, our tongues wrestled in a passionate love dance before I reluctantly pulled my mouth away. But only so that my lips could trace their way over her soft smooth skin to find those perfectly shaped breasts and, at the tip of each, her elongated and aroused nipples, just waiting for my kisses.

She moaned a sound that could have been appreciation and acquiescence to my mouth devouring her nipples, first one then the other. While I was eager to be inside this magnificent body, I somehow managed to maintain control of my libido long enough to concentrate on a large degree of foreplay. My fingers were roaming over her smooth skin while my lips and tongue and teeth played with her nipples and the woman below me emitted little soft whimpers, her naked body writhing on the bed.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

When I could no longer hold back, I lifted my mouth off her breasts, raised my upper body and gazed down into her eyes, eager to watch her reaction to our coupling. I managed to manoeuvre my erection until it nestled warmly within the dampness and heat of her spread labia. I pushed quite firmly at her opening, managing to lodge only the head of my cock just inside the entrance to her cunt.

But at this joyous moment, to my amazement, her body stiffened at my cock's intimate touch and she screamed out "Oh no, I can't do this! Please stop … oh dear God, please stop now!"

I was confused … but worse, I was almost beyond stopping. Surely she could not do this to me now. I was battling to control the manufacture of my cum deep within my balls and here was this beautiful seemingly compliant woman now resisting me.

When I didn't make any attempt to withdraw the head of my cock from the tight confines of her liquid cunt, she implored me again, "Oh Peter, I am so sorry … I thought I could do this … but I can't." She began to sob, tears appearing from her eyes and rolling slowly down her cheeks. "I keep seeing my parents … my mom and dad would be so ashamed of me for letting a man other than Martin have me."

Then a strange thing happened as I lay on top of this beautiful shapely very feminine body, wrestling with my conscience. I felt the muscles within her cunt grip the head of my cock tightly … just for a moment. I realised that her body was at odds with her mind.

"I only care about your happiness, Nicole. I will do whatever makes you happy … Do you want me to stop?"

For a moment she said nothing, there was a look of indecision on her face and then I felt the tightening of her cunt muscles around the head of my cock once again.

"Nicole, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want this." I stared down into her eyes, awaiting her request for me to stop and take it out.

This was the make or break moment. I searched her eyes, seeking an indication of which way it would go. I withdrew my hard-on just a fraction and her eyes closed in reaction as she felt my erection slipping a centimetre out of her passage. Her arms slowly crept up and around my shoulders and I felt her legs lifting up and over mine, locking her ankles behind my knees. Her eyes were still closed, she was unable to look me in the eye, but her words were changing. "Please … I want you now!" was all she said, relieving me of my tension. I responded by pushing the rest of my shaft steadily into her body until all of me was wedged tightly within her wet cunt.
Nicole let out a long sigh and reopened her eyes, smiling up at me, "I'm sorry if I confused you. I am so undecided, this goes against everything I have always believed in … but I think I do want you. Make me feel good please."

I lowered my mouth down to kiss her once more and once I had engaged her open mouth with a fresh battle of the tongues, I withdrew my hard cock all the way back until only the head was held just inside her body. I savoured that sensation for just a moment and then I pushed steadily back inside her in one strong steady movement that jointly took our breaths away.

So began a most exquisite succession of sensations as my cock - slightly thicker than her husband's - carved a path inside her body … inexorably sliding in and out. All too quickly, she gave in to the feelings, her breathing became rapid and breathless, Nicole was on her way to a climax. I resisted the powerful urge to equally abandon all of my restraint and plunge hard into her, but I was fearful that if I did, my own finish would parallel hers. I wanted to bring her more pleasure before releasing the first of my cum into her.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Her orgasm was loud and intense and Nicole looked to enjoy it immensely, her face smiling her reaction up at me as her body throbbed and trembled into release. I imagined that her face would have also looked like this when I licked and sucked her body to a climax while she sat upright at our dining room table.

I didn't pause, I didn't need the distraction of feeling her pulsing finish reacting on the sensitive underside of my cock. I attempted to maintain a steady rhythm of entry and exit through her passage, shutting my mind out to just how good it was feeling to at last be inside this wonderful young woman's body.

When I sensed the approach of her second orgasm, reality told me that I would not have time to get her to a third. I was already battling with my testicles to hold back that which was impossible to delay any longer. As her gasps and moans told me that she had peaked for a second time, I gave it up and made several powerful plunges deep inside her cunt, savouring the seconds I had left as my cum churned up from my balls and spasmed into Nicole's warm body.

When she felt my finish riding on the tail of hers, she broke into a broad smile of contentment and exhorted my complete release by screaming into my ears, "Yes … oh yes Peter … oh, fill me up. Yes, I want you!"

I lay atop Nicole, her arms and legs still locked around my body, my cock still spewing its life-creating contents into her body while my lips planted soft kisses onto every bit of skin I could reach on her face, her neck, her breasts, her arms.

When her body had stopped throbbing and with my cock still inside her, I lifted my head to again gaze into her bewitching eyes. I was about to ask if she had enjoyed it when she volunteered her opinion for me.

"That was sensational, you are so good … Carol told me you would be. Oh, I feel so good inside … and you did that for me."

"You scared me for a little while back there."

"Let's not talk about that now … I'm sorry, I just panicked when I felt you coming into me. I am so glad that didn't put you off. Thanks for talking me around."

"Hey, it was going to take more than what your parents might think, to stop me when I'd reached that point."

Nicole laughed, it was one of her best features. She did have many though.

Another voice coming from the doorway behind us brought both of us back to reality. That's right, there were two other people in this house tonight and they just happened to be our respective spouses. It was Carol leading the way, "Are you two decent? We heard you making a bit of noise so we let you be for a few minutes … but you seem to have quietened down now."

"Come in," said Nicole from beneath me quite cheerfully.

I turned my head around to see my naked wife leading Nicole's equally naked husband by the hand into our room. Carol continued, "That is such a small bed in the guestroom … any chance you will let us share with you, guys?"

Wow, this might test Nicole, having her husband alongside us in the same bed, doing intimate things to my wife. I wasn't even sure yet how I might react to be in the same bed with them.