He fucked my wife, I fucked his

SATISH

Re: He fucked my wife, I fucked his

Post by SATISH »

A male voice from the doorway intruded in our intimate moment, breaking into the sensual mood, "Oh shit, you're not at it again … you were right, Carol." Martin yelled loud enough for my wife to hear him somewhere outside, "They're at it again, fucking like rabbits … the two of them can't get enough of it."

Martin's intrusion into this intimate moment between Nicole and I was a huge distraction to me and I couldn't see how having her husband yelling from the doorway wouldn't throw Nicole off her game. But incredibly, she never missed a beat as her cunt throbbed and pulsed tightly around my hard cock. Only when she began to come down from her ecstatic release did she turn her head toward him and yell, "Shut up and get out of the room, Martin!"

"That's a great way to treat your loving husband," Martin fired back in a venomous tone, "Get up and get dressed, we're going home."

I brought my hands up to grasp her arms just below the shoulders, attempting to stop her body from continuing her up-and-down moves on my erect shaft. "Come on honey, don't make him any more madder, we may have pushed this too far already."

But Nicole shook her body free of my hands, "Don't stop now!" she screamed at me, her body maintaining its energetic rhythm. "He's not going to tell me what I can and can't do."

Again, I tried to reason with her, even while she maintained her up and down motions on my cock, barely missing a beat. "He is your husband and what we are now doing is usually called adultery in divorce proceedings." How rational was I, telling her this while she slid her tight cunt up and down on my cock.

"Shut up and forget him for now. For the moment, it's just us … and I want you to cum in me one more time."

Wow, this was not looking good for my wish for this to become a regular event on our calendar. I was torn between how good her body had felt all night and how wonderful it would be to cum inside her a fourth time on the one side … and salvaging some remnants of a friendship with her husband on the other.

“Nicole, I don't know if I can now, he's put me off my game. Well, not just him, I was always going to struggle to produce any more cum."

"Damn it Peter, you can do it … come on, give it to me." This young woman was so determined, how could I deny her? I began thrusting my cock upward on every downstroke of hers, pushing my hard-on to the limit within her. It started feeling better … I tell you what though, it started feeling like I just might cum … providing Martin didn't come back into the room.

Having maintained the pace and the rhythm, Nicole was soon on her way to a second release … well, the second of this current episode anyway.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Goodness knows how many times she had come since I licked her cunt under the dining room table so many hours ago. This time, not only could I see and feel her orgasm approaching, but I could hear it in her loud panting and gasping and moaning. Oh hell Nicole, not too loud … we were likely to attract Martin back in here and maybe Carol too.

I raised my hands to cup each breast, trying to distract her loud wailing, but this just made it worse. She seemed to like my hands on her breasts so much that she panted and moaned louder. And my fingers on her nipples brought her on even quicker, sending her body pulsing and throbbing over me again. If the so tight spasming of the walls of her cunt around my hard cock couldn't persuade my balls to send my cum through the tubes of my cock in a hurry, nothing would.

As Nicole came down the other side of her latest peak, she sensed that I might be near. It was probably my heavy breathing that gave me away … or maybe just my nearly incoherent rambling's, "Oh fuck me Nicole, you are amazing!"

She was soon exhorting me to cum, "Come up inside me Peter … you can do it … let it go … oh, cum in me!"

I could feel the trigger pulled inside my taut testicles, shooting little bullets of cum up my shaft until it exploded out through my tip and crashed into her uterus. I wasn't sure if her panting and pulsing signalled a new and third orgasm for her, or was it just a continuation of what had gone on in her body over the past few minutes.

I don't know where I managed to get more cum from, but it seemed to be enough and it satisfied my lovely Nicole, who slumped down over my own tired body to enjoy the dying remnants of her multiple orgasms. Mumbling "Oh yes, I knew you could," she raised her voice, trying to reach her husband with it, "See Martin, I knew I could get him to cum again."

I turned toward the doorway, attempting to see if Martin was in earshot. He was, standing there watching our lovemaking with a forlorn expression, a comforting arm around his shoulder from my wife. She did not look anywhere near forlorn, she had a slight smile and looked almost like she was proud of me for coming four times inside our friend.

Our audience left the doorway, leaving Nicole and I locked in each other's arms for some time … not as long as either of us wanted, but time enough to savour what had just occurred. We were both completely satisfied in lust.

I had to persuade Nicole to get up off my body, I am sure she would have lain there all day. She went off to have another shower, this time alone. She came out and began to search the house for her clothes. I stopped her momentarily to give her a deep and meaningful kiss and then I went off to have my shower.

By the time that I emerged, clean but only slightly refreshed, the bedrooms were empty. I found my wife sitting at the kitchen table, "Where are Nicole and Martin?" I enquired, quite innocently I guess, unaware of what ructions Nicole and I may have caused by pushing for one final torrid session of sex.

"They've gone, Peter … Martin dragged her out of the house as soon as she found her clothes."

"Will she be alright? Maybe you should have stopped him."

"I doubt that anyone could have stopped him, Peter. I have to say, he was really fired up. It may be just as well you were in the shower."

"Why didn't you give him one more fuck Carol, just to quieten him down."

"You don't get it, do you Peter? We were onto a good thing, the two of us, with a new bed partner for each to play with once a month. But you swept Nicple off her feet. God, when she came out here while you were still in the shower, she was glowing, radiating her feeling as to how good you were as a lover. ... Imagine what that did to Martin, after he watched you two doing it. He has developed an inferiority complex. And he is right. He is no match to you."
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

But Nicole will always remain his, no matter how well I fuck her," I told my wife.

"You think with your cock and you act with your cock. Darling, it's a super cock, but that is what has made Martin feel vulnerable."

Only now did it become apparent to me … I mean the seriousness of what my lusty fucking had done. I had possibly driven a knife through Nicole and Martin's union. While I did not believe it would be quite as serious for Carol and I - we were more mature and worldly - I had nevertheless weakened my own marriage.

"What should I do, Carol. Should I call Martin or even go over and see him."

"Oh God no, stay out of his way for a while. I don't know how it's going to be for you at work tomorrow … could be a bit frosty."

Carol was right, it was! Martin avoided me all day. He really wouldn't have liked to know that his wife called me about lunchtime. "Are you okay, Peter?"

"Yes I'm fine Nicole, how about you?"

"I'm okay, Martin is really pissed off. I haven't seen him quite this angry, it's going to take a while for him to forgive me."

"Do you think he will?"

"I really don't know, Peter."

"Listen Nicole, you and I better cool it for a few weeks until he simmers down, no phone calls, nothing."

"Oh no, I have to be able to phone you. Oh Peter, I'm missing you already."

This was not good. It was looking like Carol was correct, I had been thinking with my cock as I had been stroking it into her through that long and wonderful night. I told her I had an important interstate call coming in and hung up quickly.

The next morning - Tuesday - she called again. "Peter, I have to see you, it's urgent."

"Nicole, I told you that we have to cool it for a while."

"Peter I can't … my body is craving you, I want you inside me now. Peter, do you know that I am lying here on my bed, completely naked, waiting for you."

"For God's sake, I can't!" I couldn't believe this supposedly innocent young woman was attempting to involve me in phone sex.

"When can you come over? It has to be this week?"

"Didn't you hear me, I can't!"

This conversation went back and forth for several minutes. I won't go into the ridiculous dialogue that followed. Nicole just didn't seem to understand that we would be breaking the rules of wife swapping if we were to meet separately in a clandestine manner. The rules of wife-swapping … are there rules? Yes there are!

I am embarrassed to admit this, but I guess that I have to be honest and tell you that when I hung up, I buzzed my secretary to clear a spot in my appointments for several hours on Thursday afternoon. Looks like I may never learn.

~~~THE END~~~