He fucked my wife, I fucked his

SATISH

Re: He fucked my wife, I fucked his

Post by SATISH »

Once I could see that Nicole was much more comfortable with the movements of my solid cock within her arse, I moved one hand around to her pubis and used my fingers to diddle her clit to peak arousal. So it was that as my release became imminent, I used my fingers to bring Nicole to what sounded like an intense orgasm, timed so that as she crested from her peak, my cum blasted into her tight arse. We were both noisy in voicing our combined pleasures and we entertained our watching spouses with very satisfying joint climaxes.

"Wow!" was all Martin could say, he was gob-smacked that his pure and sweet and oh so innocent young wife had just participated in what was to him a dirty act.

Carol was much more supportive and even admiring of what Nicole and I had just achieved, "Hey, you guys really got into it, how was it? Nicole, I take back everything I might have thought about you. That took some guts, girl."

"Thanks Carol," was all Nicole could manage to say until her breathing returned to normal.

I held my position within Nicole's tight arse long after I had spurted my cum up into her rectum … until my cock began to deflate. Only then did I feel confident that I could pull out without causing this wonderful young woman any further discomfort to her tender and abused anus. She actually let out a long sigh as I pulled my cock from out of her anus and we both collapsed forward onto the bed, my body falling on top of her back.

Nicole and I were both oblivious to whatever might be going on around us, our eyes closed as my arms wrapped protectively around her and my body covered hers. I could hear some light chattering between my wife and Martin, then silence for a little while before the bed began to move almost rhythmically and I realised that Carol and Martin must be at it again, fornicating alongside us. Possibly they were inspired by our latest workout, in spite of Martin's feeble protests that he didn't approve of his wife participating in anal sex activity.

We did both fall sleep. I was dozing off so quickly that I never heard a climax to Carol and Martin's latest sexual encounter … maybe there wasn't one, who knows. By this time of the night, I was beyond caring what Carol and Martin might be doing. I had succeeded in enjoying some frantic and raunchy sex with the beautiful Nicole and when I woke about 2 or 3 am, I craved nothing else.

I found that I was spooned around Nicole's back, her body was bent, curled into me and my now floppy cock was tucked neatly against the pert, curvy arse that it had only recently ravaged. As we lay in my large Queen size bed, we were facing our respective spouses who both lay with their backs to us, spooned together in the same manner that Nicole and I were.

It was a weird feeling, looking across the large bed in the gloomy dark, the room lit only by moonlight streaming in the window. There was my wife and Nicole's husband, seemingly as snug and content as we were in the afterglow of sex. Would our marriages ever be the same again … did I want them to be? My past few hours with this beautiful young woman were the most mind boggling of my life to date, she was a warm -- no, she was hot -- agreeable and enthusiastic lover. Having overcome her initial hesitation, she was even experimental. What more could a man want?

But what would the future hold for us? It would be great if Carol and Martin had enjoyed this swapping experience as much as Nicole and I, and we four could do this once a month. But somehow, I hadn't seen the same carnal enthusiasm and enjoyment from the other pair so far tonight.

Nicole stirred awake too and she turned her head around to me, giving me that beaming warm smile of hers, then she kissed me deeply and lovingly with a degree of hot tongue activity. "How long have you been awake?" she asked.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Not long, I was just lying here and enjoying the feel of your soft smooth skin against me … and I've been reflecting on what we did over the past few hours."

"Umm, that was quite something, wasn't it Peter?"

"Did you enjoy it, Nicole?"

She paused before answering. "If you are referring to everything we've done, then yes. I enjoy just having you close to me, even more so when that special part..." She paused and reached her hand back, squeezing it between our bodies to grasp my cock and fondle it, "…is deep inside me … even when you had it in my arse. I am still quite sore there, but I'm sure that I'll get over that. I don't know if I could do it every day, but I have to admit it was very exciting."

"Nicole, I had never done that with any woman before, I am so glad my first time was with you."

"Oh Peter, me too. In fact, that was one of the reasons that I decided to go ahead and let you do it. I feel so good about you, like I want to see more of you … I mean this way, in bed, somehow or other, I don't know how we can make it happen. But I felt so good about you that I wanted us to have something special between us, something sexual that linked us that I hadn't ever done with Martin … or with any other man. Peter, you will be the only man who will ever have my arse."

Oh my God, the way she was talking and the feel of her fingers fondling me and the warm soft smooth skin of her naked body pressed up against mine … quite obviously, my cock had grown back to its full erect size and I was ready and anxious for more.

Nicole detected my size too, "What do you want to do with this?"

"Put it inside you again, I want to make love to you some more," and I rolled her body over onto her back.

"Hold it, not just yet," she commanded as my fingers foraged along her pubic slit. She still held onto my hard cock, "This has been in my arse, you're going to have to clean it up before it goes back in my vagina."

"Yes, you're right," I agreed, willing to agree to anything while she fondled my cock and I was again so close to possessing her wonderful body. "Let's go and have a shower."

Nicole bent her head to look at the clock on the bedside table, "It's 3 o'clock, can't you wait until morning."

"No!" was my blunt reply, "I want you now."

"Oh that's so sweet … I mean so sweet that your need is that urgent. I want you too, Peter. Okay, let's go have a shower. But when we come out, can we go do it in the other bedroom, I feel uneasy with Martin and Carol alongside us."

"Sure, no worries!" As I have said, I would agree to anything at this moment with my cock hard again. But she was right, I didn't feel that I could fully let myself go with my wife and Nicole's husband watching and listening. Making love to a woman like Nicole required privacy and intimacy.

We eased out of bed, being careful not to wake our partners who continued to sleep. We went down the hall to the main bathroom rather than use the en suite so the sound of the shower didn't disturb the others. I was fearful that if Martin woke, he might decide that the night had gone on long enough and want to take Nicole home. After all, when our evenings were only dinner parties, they left by about 11.30 pm.

Nicole and I showered together with the hot water cascading down over our bodies. We used liberal amounts of soap and we each did each other. I soaped up two fingers and worked them around inside her tight cunt, then I had her bend over from the waist and I did the same inside her sore arse, being gentle as I worked my fingers around, cleaning the remains of me from her puckered entry.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I spent a considerable amount of time lathering up her pert and curvy breasts until it was her turn and she worked on my still erect cock until I had to stop her for fear she would have my cum going down the drain along with the soap suds. I was surprised when she told me to bend over and she stood behind me and soaped two of her fingers and eased them, one by one, in through my tight anal ring. Was there no end to the surprises from this woman?

When we were done and our bodies were squeaky clean again, I turned the water off and towelled her dry, then she did the same for me. We went to the guestroom and pulled the top sheet up over the wet spot that Carol and Martin had left behind from their earlier coupling in here before they joined us in the master bedroom.

The next hour was one of the most delightful of my life. Nicole and I lay in this smaller bed, exploring each other's bodies, inch by inch. Having satisfied our earlier urgent carnal cravings, we were content to move slowly with lots of kissing and touching. She came a couple of times when I decided to up the pace a little … once from my tongue and lips on her mons and clit and then finally from my cock inside her cunt when I found that I could no longer resist being back inside her lovely body.

After she came down from her second orgasm to find me still hard and locked deep inside her cunt, her eyes looked up at me invitingly, "Aren't you going to cum again, what's holding you back?"

"Yes I am, I want to so much."

"Well then do it now, I'm not going to stop you. In fact, I want it ... I need your release inside me."

"I'm afraid if I cum, that might be my last. I've already cum twice in you tonight, I don't know how many more times I've got in me. I just want it to last."

"Please don't hold back, Carol and Martin could come through that door any moment and say it's over, that's it. When both of them were trying to sell me on the idea of us all doing it this weekend, both of them said to me that it wouldn't be all night. So please Peter, let's live for the moment and you just let yourself go inside me. I'm here in bed with you, I want you so much and I don't care whether it's quick or long, just do me."

How could I resist a plea like that? I went for it, I moved into top gear and I drove my cock hard into Nicole's willing and pliant body.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I dare say that she may have even been able to cum again, but this time was for me … she had told me so. I gave in to the sensual feel of her velvet glove -- the interior lining of her liquid cunt that sucked the cum up from my balls and sent it raging deep into her body in a powerful surging finish that left me exhausted and drained. We slept again, still joined when we drifted off, but separated by the time we woke.

I was the last to awake, sensing there was someone else in the room. I opened my eyes to see Carol and Martin, arms around each other, standing beside the bed, they were no longer naked.

"Martin wants to go home with Nicole now darling," said my Carol, wearing a housecoat. Martin was dressed back in the clothes he had worn to our house last night. "We've all got a lot to talk about, so we thought we might have a quick breakfast downstairs and then they can be on their way."

"Yes, sure thing, we'll be down soon," I answered for both Nicole and I, hoping that Carol and Martin would leave us for a final farewell in private. The spouses lingered there for a moment and I feared that they wanted to see us up and moving around to ensure that we did not lapse back into one final impulsive fuck. But then they turned and left the room and I was able to turn my face and my attention to the beautiful woman that my left arm was wrapped around.

I was on my back in the narrow bed, Nicole lay to my left side, her warm body half-straddling me, her left leg spread over across both my legs so that her pubic mound seemed to be in a position to hump my left hip. Her left arm lay draped across my body and when they left, it dropped down to take hold of my flaccid cock yet again.

"Any more left for me?"

Her fingers felt so good, despite how drained I felt after donating all of my special manly fluids to her through the night. "I wouldn't think so," I had to confess.

"Are you sure?" she teased and her fingers really went to town on me and she did start humping her pubic vee on my left hip. "Just one more quick one for Nicky?"

Oh, she had become an alluring temptress with a wanton appetite for sex … for goodness sake, why had she been so resistant when we first went to bed? Was this the real sexy and sensual Nicole who lurked under the surface of the sweet and demure and innocent devoted wife? Had Martin ever seen this side of her and would their marriage ever be the same again?

I could hear the sounds of Carol and Martin preparing breakfast in the kitchen, only two rooms away down the hallway. I could also feel Nicole's fingers arousing my cock from the depths of saturation.

"Come on Peter, there's something there, I can feel it growing, we've got something to work with." She moved her body like a snake, sliding over mine and raising herself up to sit on me, her arse perching across the tops of my thighs, her legs spread so that she could work on stiffening my cock between her thighs. Her fingers on one hand were arousing my cock enough to get it inside her … and her fingers on her other hand were kept busy playing within the moist slit of her pubis.

"Honey, I don't think I can, we really should respect the others and give it a miss now." I was trying to reason with her, but I was only half hearted about quitting because my cock was telling me there might be time for one last wild ride inside this wonderful woman.

"Shut up and just do it," she was abrupt and almost desperate, taking charge and commanding me, I was glimpsing yet another totally different side to Nicole.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

To my utter amazement, her fingers had roused the life and stiffness in me … well, in my cock at least - it now stood proud and straight up from my prone body. She lifted her body up above mine, shifting forward to position her best parts above my vertical rod … her fingers parting her labia. Then I felt the heat of her body surrounding my cock as the entrance to her cunt folded down over my hard cock-head, enveloping it within its tight warmth.

"Oh Jesus, that feels beautiful," I enthused.

"Don't blaspheme … don't use religious names like that," she was reminding me of her strict Catholic upbringing that was still ingrained in her. She may have been offended by my irreligious words, but on the other hand, she was encouraged by my re-born hard-on. "Oh yes Peter, you just don't stop, do you? I love the way it's grown big again. Are you going to do me again? Please Peter?"

"From where I'm lying, I'd say you're the boss this time … go for it honey."

She did, Nicole closed her eyes and let the weight of her body slide down over my rampant erection, her warm cunt slipping down snugly over my stiff cock until all of me was tucked tightly inside her body. Then she re-opened her eyes and watched me closely as she forced her body to lift up from my vertical shaft until once more only my tip remained inside her … pausing for just a moment only to plunge her body back down until I was chock-a-block full inside her again.

I couldn't believe the change in Nicole from the timid, whatever-will-my-mum-think young wife … a few hours ago she reluctantly agreed to have sex with another man but now she was the raging sexpot who rode upon my erect cock eagerly. Could my stamina hold out for me to cum once more? In the space of 12 hours, I had three times launched copious amounts of my cum into Nicole's tightest orifices. Forget all about the second coming, we were looking at four here.

Very quickly, we had progressed to that heavy breathing mode, each of us was experiencing the excitement of the passion and emotion rising within our bodies. Nicole was working the sensitive pubic region parts of her body around on top of my shaft, managing to tuck those parts into the best angles against my cock to draw out the greatest degree of pleasure for herself. I didn't begrudge her doing this, she seemed to have newly discovered an enthusiasm for this illicit sex of ours. Having spent my load three times already, it was going to take me a while to cum in spite of how good it was feeling, but Nicole was building rapidly toward another orgasm.

I lay back and looked up adoringly at her, watching her face … it revealed to me how good every little twist and push and thrust made her feel. Martin had never disclosed to me how experienced or inept his wife might be at sex, I had simply drawn a conclusion from our discussions over time that she was naive in the ways of love. But watching her now as her whole body peaked toward a shuddering climax, this was definitely not a sexually naive young woman as she closed her eyes again to absorb the full force of her orgasm.

I was lying back allowing Nicole to do all the work, letting her bounce her body -- and its tight cunt -- up and down upon me. I watched the whole scene unfold, seeing the onset of her orgasm through her eyes and facial expressions. Then it hit for sure and now my entertainment was not just from watching her cum. No indeed, through the tight hold her cunt had, wrapping my cock within its wet velvet walls, I felt her body within throbbing and pulsing against my own shaft. I was almost as delirious with pleasure as Nicole obviously was, her beautiful body spasming around my hard-on.