My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

Update-36

I pulled the handle and slid the wooden drawer out, unearthing what could only be considered the greatest discovery to all mankind. I hit the proverbial jackpot of silk, lace, velvet, nylon, and every other risqué material a pair of panties could be made out of. The colors were neatly arranged from left to right, going from white to black with shades of yellow, green, red, and dark blue in between. The drawer seemed to contain only her panties; her bras and other unmentionables, like her boy-shorts and nighties, were probably in another.
"Having fun?" my sister asked behind me.
I turned around and found her lying on her stomach with her chin in her palms. "I'm just trying to find one that's comfortable for you."
"They're all comfortable," she smiled, "or else I wouldn't have spent so much money on them."
I aimlessly reached into the treasure chest of panties and snatched the first one I got my hands on, then leaned into the drawer and pushed it shut. "How about this," I suggested, stretching the waistband apart to see what I had chosen.
"Nice choice," Ashley cheekily remarked.
All I could mutter was "oh wow" as I stared at what I had in my hands. I was holding a modestly sized purple panty, the same size as a regular cotton brief. But what had me awestruck were the completely transparent backside and almost transparent diamond-shaped gusset in the front.
"Come here and put them on me, Tiger."
My feet wandered while my eyes and brain focused on the racy underwear. I ended up at Ashley's toes with her lying on her back. I gave the elastic fabric a few stretches before helping my sister slide the garment all the way up her legs. Though it managed to cover Ashley's labia and clit, it only matted her pubic hair. The blonde patch was still visible through the gauzy silk.
I pried my eyes from the purple panty of paradise and saw my baby with her arms held out to me. Bowing forward, I let her arms circle around my back as she pulled me to her. I blew away a loose strand of hair from her beautiful face and shared with my lovely sibling a deep soul kiss. She wrestled me onto my back, and then I wrestled on top of her. We tumbled for supremacy, swapping positions at least a half dozen times until we were both out of breath.
When I finally withdrew from my enchanted sister, she softly said, "I'm sorry for making you hard again. If you want to stick around for a little longer, I know I can take care of it."
"I don't doubt you for one second, but I am really, really tired. Your appetite is just too big for me." She released me from her embrace and I reached for my crumpled shirt. I got up from her bed and was about to leave when I turned around at the door. "Before I go, can you roll over for me?"
Ashley didn't hesitate for a second at my request. She spun onto her front and crossed her arms beneath her head, playfully kicking her feet behind her. "Sweet dreams. Have a good night's sleep."
"I will. Good night."
"I love you, Bry."
"I love you, too, babe."
Closing the door, I carried the image of Ashley's delicious derriere in her lucid panties to my room. The underwear really was a revealing as it appeared. The sight of her butt cheeks underneath the fabric would preoccupy my dreams for the rest of the evening.
I stripped to my boxers and flopped onto my bed, falling asleep the moment I hit the plush mattress…………………….
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Update-37

Chapter 5: Understanding

"Brian, I have a favor to ask of you."
I peered up from my latest issue of PC World to the doorway where Ashley stood. "What can I do for you this fine Friday evening, babe?"
Dressed for a fun-filled night with her friends, my sister came closer to my desk where I sat. "Can you drive me to the movies? My ride can't take me anymore."
I eyed her lean legs in taut blue jeans with silver rhinestones embellishing the pockets and sides. "Yeah, no problem. Who was supposed to take you?"
She sat on the edge of my desk, her hands propped behind her. "One of the girls I'm going to the movies with."
I read her initials, A.S., on her silver belt buckle. "Did she cancel?"
"No, not exactly. She's still going."
My eyes drifted upward to the long-sleeved vanilla top she was wearing. The neckline was wide, revealing most of her shoulders. "Then why can't she take you anymore?"
Her plush lips, beautified by glossy red lipstick, opened and closed. "She sort of got into an accident. Her car needs a new set of tires."
Gold hoop earrings, dark eye shadow, curled eyelashes; Ashley was dressed to kill. "That's a bummer. How is she getting to the theater, then? If she's going with someone else, can't you go with?"
"You're a curious one tonight. You can say no if you have other plans." She glanced at my computer monitor.
I glanced with her at the screensaver of a dancing monkey. "Nope, no plans. I'll shut up with the questions now. I can take you there."
"Great, I knew I could count on you." Ashley hopped down from my desk and onto her platform sandals. Though they weren't heeled, they still added an extra inch or two to her height. She took a few steps toward the door before looking over her shoulder. Her long blonde ponytail swished to the side, uncovering the reverse plunging neckline that left skin visible on her upper back. "Oh, almost forgot, Bry. Can I ask you for another favor?"
"I guess... what else can I do for you?"
"Can you also take all of my friends?"
"Um, how many people are we talking about here?"
"Just three."
Right, just three. "Neither of the other two have a car?"
"Nope. One drives her parent's car but they're using it for the night; the other is in the same boat as me, no license yet."
"Do I at least know them?"
"I'm sure you do. It's Natalia, Alyson, and Lillian."
I immediately recognized the names and the pretty faces that went with them. Ashley and her friends were living proof of the statement "good looking people hang out with other good looking people." I had met the trio early in Ashley's high school career after moving to our current home. She occasionally brought them over to the house to study, exchange CDs, and do whatever else girls do together. They never stayed for long, however; maybe for an hour or two before leaving. It was usually Ashley who did the visiting.
When her friends did come to our house, I would walk by my sister's bedroom to the kitchen, living room, bathroom, or wherever else I could excuse myself to see what the girls were up to. I didn't mean to peep on them, but I couldn't help myself. They were all truly attractive women, each with something that set them apart from the other. My interaction with Ashley's friends had been limited thus far, so I made sure to steal a glimpse of them at every opportunity. I hadn't seen any of the girls yet that summer, and the prospect of seeing them again made me tingle.
Ashley disrupted my reverie. "Judging by that smile of yours, I think you do know them."
"It's been a couple of months since I've last seen your friends, but I do recall the names."
"Okay, goodie. It won't take long to pick the girls up. One of the them lives a couple minutes away and the last two live next door to each other."
"That sounds fine. Let me get my shoes and keys and I'll meet you out front."
"Um, can you get dressed too?"
I looked down at the high school gym shorts and faded green t-shirt I was wearing. "Aren't I just going to drop you and your friends off at the movies?"
"Well, sort of, but we want to go to the new megaplex theater. You know, the one that opened at the mall last week."
"Okay... that still doesn't explain why I need to get dressed."
She winked slyly. "I'll make it worth your while if you do."
No man could have denied her womanly charms, especially someone as love-stricken as I was. I feigned a sigh and stood up from my leather chair. "I'll need some time to get ready."
"You have ten minutes." She skipped out of my bedroom with a smile and closed the door behind her.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Update-38

"So, who am I picking up first?"
"Lillian. Just the park the car right here by the sidewalk."
"Are you going to get her or should I?"
"Just honk the horn." Ashley slammed her palm into the steering wheel.
I flinched at the blaring sound. "Jeez, sis, a little warning would've been nice. You almost blew out my eardrums."
She ignored my complaint as a brunette beauty exited the house and approached us. Ashley opened her window and waved. "Hi, Lilly! It's so good to see you."
"Hey Ashy, it's great to see you too. We have so much to talk about."
"Totally, but hurry up and get in. We need to pick up Natty and Aly."
Lillian slid into the backseat. "Introduce me to our handsome chauffer, Ashy."
"It's only my brother, Brian," my sister answered nonchalantly.
"Way to kill the mood, I know who he is." She leaned between the front seats. "It's nice seeing you, Brian."
"Hi Lillian." I tried not to let her face distract me from the road. "Nice to see you again."
"Call me Lilly like the rest of the world does. There's no need to be so formal."
"Okay, sure thing."
"Let's try that again, shall we?"
"Hi Lilly."
"Hi Brian."
"Stop, stop, stop," Ashley stammered. "Natalia's house is right here. Pull into the driveway."
"As you wish. Should I honk?"
"No, don't honk. Her parents are still home. They'll be pissed if you did that. Just give me a sec." Ashley fished out her phone from her purse, tapped some digits, and held it to her ear. "Hey Natty, is Aly with you? I'm in front of your house with Lilly. Hurry out here."
Ten seconds after my sister hung up, a dark-haired raven and a slim blonde temptress appeared from around the garage. Ashley and Lillian waved at them through their open windows.
"Hey guys," Natalia greeted, brushing her long black bangs from her eyes. She bent down to the passenger window. "Hello Brian, glad you could join us."
Alyson bent down beside her. "Hey Brian, it's been a while. How's college life treating you? Lots of booze and partying, I bet."
"Hey ladies," I replied, firming my voice. "College has been pretty fun. Not too many parties, but I-"
"Save the chitchat for later," Ashley interrupted. "Let's get to the mall first."
"Yeah, okay," the girls agreed.
Lillian scooted over for our two new patrons to slide inside. Once they were buckled up, I pulled out of the driveway and drove toward the mall.
"Hey Brian, how did Ashy convince you to come with us?" Alyson asked.
"She didn't have to do much," I said. "After all, I'm only dropping you girls off at the mall."
"Dropping us off? That's not what she told us."
"Really? What exactly did she tell you?"
Natalia spoke up. "That you were going to treat us to a fabulous evening of fine dining at Bernardo's Bistro and a movie right after."
Either my memory was failing or someone was playing a mean trick on me. "Sis, you wouldn't happen to have another brother I don't know about, do you? One that was crazy enough to agree to all that?"
Ashley's cheeks turned pink. "Sorry, I didn't mean to trick you. You said you didn't have any plans tonight and I didn't want you to stay home alone, so I figured you could come with us. I'm not serious about the dining and the movie. The treating part, I mean. You don't have to pay for us." She turned around and shot Natalia a vile stare. "Right, Nat?"
In the rearview mirror I could see Natalia shrink into a mouse. She squeaked, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make anyone mad. Can you forgive me, Brian?"
"Yeah, of course I forgive you. I wasn't mad, just surprised."
As I redirected my attention to the street, I now understood why Ashley had asked me to get dressed; she wanted to take me on a play date with her friends. I had to admit, spending a night with four gorgeous women was a lot better than my initial plan of staring at my screensaver until my eyes bled. Her friends seemed like fun people to hang out with and I could picture myself having a great time with them. And with Ashley around, I was guaranteed to have more than just a great time, as I would soon find out.
We arrived fifteen minutes later at a grand shopping mall, one of the few places of teenage interests near our neighborhood. It was a large two-floored complex with five wings: four of which were occupied by stores, and the fifth occupied by the general food court and that led to the theater. The theater itself wasn't directly connected to the mall, so even past the mall's closing time the theater would still be open. The upscale restaurants, such as the one we were going to eat at, resided at the ends of each wing.
While our group proceeded to the Italian restaurant under the bright lights of the mall, I was able to clearly see how attractive Ashley's friends really were. Lillian, with her amber brown, almost reddish hair flowing down her back, wore an orange tee, dark jean jacket, and matching dark jean pants. Natalia, with her pitch-black hair in long pigtails over her shoulders, wore a fashionable baby blue tank top and tan capri pants that went a few inches down her kneecaps. Finally there was Alyson, with the ends of her shoulder-length blonde hair curled, who wore a tiny pink jacket over a tight white tee, and an eye-catching pink skirt that ended halfway down her thighs. Ashley and the girls all carried duplicate designer purses, each a different color, and had on very alluring make-up.
When we arrived at the restaurant, there was a long line of guests waiting outside.
"Wow, there's a lot of people here," I commented. "It's going to take a while to get a table."
"Not quite," Alyson calmly said. "Let me handle it."
I waited with the other girls as she entered the restaurant alone. She came out a couple of minutes later and announced, "Okay, table is ready."
The restaurant's hostess led our small party of five to the back of the restaurant, away from the lights and noises of the mall. We were presented with a booth large enough to seat at least eight. Along the way I had whispered to Ashley what was going on and she coolly replied we had reservations.
Standing behind the girls, I waited for them to seat themselves. But instead of sliding in, they all stared at me.
"Ladies first?" I offered.
"You can sit in the middle," Ashley insisted. "You're the only guy here and we want you to be comfortable."
I glanced at each of her friends and found no objection. Feeling a nudge in my side, I scooted into the half-circle leather seat. Ashley followed closely behind and sat to my right with Lillian to hers. Natalia sidled into the booth to my left and Alyson sat beside her. Our hostess laid out the menus on the table and left us to decide our orders.
"Mmm, it smells so good in here," Natalia said.
"Yeah, definitely," Lillian agreed. She opened her menu and honed in on exactly what she wanted as if she ate at the restaurant every other day. "Their stuffed chicken marsala is to die for."
My sister diligently skimmed her menu. "What are you going to order, brother?"
I browsed the list of foreign dishes. "I'm not sure. Everything looks so fancy. What do you ladies recommend?"
One thing I would learn that night about Ashley and her friends was they're very competitive, even when there was nothing to compete over, like finding me something to eat. They each shouted their recommendations over the other, and it was difficult to discern anything they said. I looked around and saw a few people frowning at our commotion. Despite the classy atmosphere of the restaurant--by mall standards--there were many young couples, some probably there on their first dates. The girls were oblivious to their gazes, however, and they continued to make enough noise to make the restaurant sound like a common fast food joint.
"That sounds excellent," I interrupted, closing my menu after reading the first thing in the pasta section. "I think I'll go with the fettuccine alfredo."
"But none of us suggested that," Alyson pointed out.
"Really? I could've sworn I heard one of you mention it."
"Well, I suggested the shrimp fettuccine," Natalia said.
"And I suggested the chicken alfredo," Lillian added.
"There you go. That's where I must've heard it from."
The two girls smiled gleefully across the table at each other for having played some part in deciding my dinner.
Minutes later a waiter approached our table and asked for our order of drinks. Ashley requested a limoncello lemonade, Alyson and Natalia a Venetian Sunset, and Lillian a tropical sangria. I ordered a Pepsi.
I was quickly teased on my choice of beverage as the waiter left.
"Brother, try something new," Ashley said. "You can drink soda any other time."
"Hey, you know that's not true. Most places serve Coke. I'm not going to pass up a cold glass of Pepsi when it's right there in front of me."
"How about we make you a deal. If you let us order your drink--and you drink it all--we'll pay for your entire meal."
The advent of the internet had taught me it was never okay to let the lady pay on behalf of the gentleman. "That's quite a proposal, but I don't think it's decent for me to accept. It doesn't seem right."
"If you're concerned about us having to spend a little extra, then don't. It's been taken into consideration."
I was puzzled by what she meant by "consideration." How far in advance had she planned for me to come with her and her friends? They weren't rattled when they saw me in the driver's seat, so they must had known for a while was tagging along. With the way Ashley had assumed I didn't have anything better to do for the night, I thought it was a spur of the moment when she asked me to get dressed. It made more sense she had planned everything much earlier.
This wild speculation was putting a hamper on my mood. I set it aside and worried about the now. "Okay, if you say so. Count me in for the wager."
Ashley cheerfully smiled, and once again the booth was filled with the voices of four lively girls as they shouted out names of various beverages and exotic wines. While they fussed over what to get me, I caroused the drink section of the menu. My stomach did flip-flops as I tried to read some of the names. Anything I couldn't pronounce like "pinot grigio-sauvignon blanc" scared the heck out of me. My tastes were far from refined, and I didn't want to offend Ashley and her friends if I couldn't hold my end of the bet.
I thought about rescinding when Ashley said, "Okay, we've decided."
"And what's the decision?" I croaked.
"A Sicilian splash. It's a blend of cranberry juice, orange syrup, and club soda with a touch of lemon."
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Sounds delicious. Thanks, girls."
Beneath the table, Ashley patted my right knee. "You're welcome, brother."
The waiter returned with the first round of beverages and customary appetizers of garlic bread. "Is everyone ready to order now or shall I give you all some more time?"
Starting with Lillian, the five of us took turns giving him our orders. The women were very detailed when it came to how they wanted their meals. "Not too much garlic, please." "Less mushrooms and more olives." "Extra sauce on mine." "Cut the noodles extra small." More than half the writing on the waiter's notepad were excess scribbles instead of actual orders.
"And a Sicilian splash for our date, please," Ashley added.
Giving us a bow, the waiter hastily left our table.
"I'm someone's date now?" I chimed. "This evening keeps getting better and better."
"Not someone's date," she corrected. "Everyone's."
The idea of dating any one of the girls, let alone all of them, brought a wide grin to my face. Have I mentioned how pretty they were?
I did find it a little odd none of them made a remark about my sister being one of my "dates." Maybe they thought she just was kidding, which was true in a sense, considering she had probably meant it as a joke, but I couldn't help but wonder if her friends weren't entirely opposed to the idea.
I wasn't able to dwell on the thought for long over their raving chatter. Although I may have been their dates, the girls had a lot more to say to each other than to me. Which was fine, of course; I didn't want to meddle in their personal matters. But just because I kept quiet didn't mean I also ignored them.
Since I sat in the middle, I was able to hear everything they discussed: what they had done so far for the summer, what they hadn't done yet, what classes they wanted to take for college, who's cuter between Matt Damon and Brad Pitt. It was an overwhelming amount of information to process, and I hoped the girls wouldn't quiz me on any of it.
There was an unexpected break in the conversation when Lillian turned to me. "Brian, I hope you don't mind me getting a little personal, but is there anyone special in your life?"
I had wondered when that question would pop up. It was natural for females to inquire about the love life of the opposite sex, especially when there were other females around who could further embarrass the male. It also wasn't the first time I had been asked something similar.
"Yes, there is," I confidently answered. "My sister, Ashley. She means so much to me. I don't think I can live without her." I hugged my sibling in the hopes I would embarrass her the way she had embarrassed me a few days ago, maybe even throw off her friends. I was surprised when she patted my chest instead, like she was proud of my response.
"Aww, that is sooo sweet," Natalia swooned.
"Ashy, your brother is too awesome," Alyson praised.
Lillian smiled and quickly added, "But what about a girlfriend? Are you seeing anyone?"
I looked down at my sister for a sign on how to answer the question. She didn't look up, however, and I was left to answer it alone. "No, I'm not seeing anyone like that, and I'm not worried about it either. After all, I'm here having dinner with four lovely women. What more can a guy want?"
Lillian tipped her beverage in the air. "Cheers to that."
We all clinked our glasses together and took a sip. All except Alyson. She stared keenly at me. "I have another question for you. If you were to ask one of us out, who would it be?"
That was one curveball I didn't expect. I coughed on my soda and a dribble streamed down my chin. "Ahem, don't take this the wrong way but I barely know any of you. I don't want to upset anyone."
"It's okay, you can answer it. We won't get angry."
"I really shouldn't. I might give someone the wrong impression."
Before she could further pester me, Natalia came to the rescue. "Stop bugging him, Aly. Is that anyway to treat our date? Let him eat dinner in peace."
Alyson turned to Natalia and opened her mouth to say something, but managed to contain herself. Turning back to me, she sheepishly said, "Sorry, Brian. I didn't mean to bother you."
Already I could tell Alyson was the most outspoken of the bunch. "No need to apologize. Living with three females, I've had plenty of time to get accustomed to embarrassing questions. Besides, our food hasn't arrived yet so I'm not really eating."
Alyson cracked a small smile as she sunk into her seat. It took her a short minute to rebound, and she soon joined the rest of the girls as they shared more of their summer experiences. As I listened, I discovered they had gone on separate vacations with their families and tonight was the first night in a few weeks they were all home.
During the conversation I noticed Ashley was awfully quiet compared to her friends. I had a strong idea for why that was the case. She had spent every day of her summer so far with me or Nicole, most of it at home, and she was probably feeling left out. I was sure she had a mountain of other things she wished she could have told her friends, like details on what she and I had been doing together the past week, but couldn't for obvious reasons.
As I watched Ashley nibble on a breadstick, I felt bad not helping her live her summer to the fullest. She was, after all, starting college in a couple of months, and should have been making the most of her last pre-adult days. It wasn't as if I'd been forcing her to stay at home with me, but I should have been doing more to make this an unforgettable summer. Beyond what happened in our bedrooms, anyway.
Ashley caught me staring at her while she finished her breadstick. She didn't turn her head to me, but her flickering pupils in the corner of her eyes told me I was busted. Grabbing another breadstick from the center of the table, she winked as she slowly slid it through her glossy lips until the first three of six inches were in her mouth. Her cheeks caved in ever so subtly as she sucked on it.
My sister must have heard something interesting from her friends' chatter because she immediately pulled the breadstick out to make a snappy comment. I had no clue what she was saying, though, since I was busy staring at her saliva-tipped appetizer and the red lipstick ring around it. When she finished her comment, she slid the breadstick into her mouth again.
This motion repeated a few times, with her lightly sucking on the stick, pulling it out to make another remark, and then sliding it back between her lips. Each time her cheeks would cave in a little more, and the bread would come out a little wetter.
I tried looking away every once in awhile so the other girls wouldn't catch me staring. With Ashley jumping in and out of the chatter, her friends only paid attention to her when she was talking, instead of when she was giving a piece of bread fellatio.
Taking things one step further, my sister consumed more and more of the breadstick. Four inches, five inches. She stopped for a second, then closed her eyes as she pushed the final inch into her mouth. When she had the whole thing consumed, her eyes suddenly opened. She coughed and pulled the stick out.
Half remained in her mouth. As she chewed on it, the other girls stared at my sister in what would be the quietest ten seconds of the evening.
Ashley swallowed her bite. "Ugh, too much garlic." She stuck her tongue out and made a potty face.
"Maybe you should slow down on the appetizers," Lillian suggested. "Don't forget you have a real meal on the way."
Ashley put down the rest of her soggy breadstick. "Yeah, good idea."
When the girls returned to their talk, Ashley gave me another wink, and then joined them in chatter. Meanwhile I adjusted my erection to a slightly more comfortable position in my pants leg.
It was five minutes later when our food arrived. The girls had chosen dishes from different sections of the menu: pasta, lasagna, seafood, and chicken. They spent the next couple of minutes sharing their dishes until they all had matching plates. None said a word during the exchange. The way they passed the plates in an orderly circle and knew how much to take from each one made it seem as if they'd been doing this every time they ate together.
I was feeling left out as I stared at my plain fettuccine alfredo. It wasn't that I wanted the foursome to share their dinner with me, but I figured I should have at least offered my plate to them.
"Hey girls, if any of you want to try some of this alfredo, feel free to take some right off my plate."
"You don't have to offer us any," Natalia said. "We don't want to get in the way of your dinner."
They didn't want to get in the way of my dinner? "Okay, if you say so, but my offer still stands."
Natalia gave me an acknowledging nod and, along with the others, proceeded to chow down and talk about anything and everything. The conversation somehow led to my sister storytelling our day at the amusement park with our youngest sibling, Nicole, two days earlier in which the twelve year-old ran Ashley and I ragged. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep the night before the trip, and the lack of rest was evident the following morning. From the moment Nikky barged into our rooms to wake us up, it was non-stop hustle and bustle from sunrise to sunset.
When we arrived home that night around nine, Ashley and I were too tired to do much of anything. It ended up being the first evening we hadn't been intimate in a while, and it was bizarre kissing each other good night without helping each other achieve at least one orgasm. We partly made up for it the following afternoon, but our muscles were still too sore to really get into the act. The downtime persisted until the next day, which made it Friday, and ergo the current situation of me eating dinner with my sister and her friends. Of course Ashley told them only about what happened at the amusement park and not the events afterwards.
The conversation drifted onto a variety of other subjects before settling on our food.
"Mm-mmm, I love, love, love lobster," Lillian touted. "I can eat the seafood pasta here every night until the day I die."
"The seafood here is decent," Alyson said with an air of indifference, "but it's nowhere near as good as Amalfi's."
"Considering a plate at Amalfi's is more expensive than all of ours combined at this place, it better be ten times tastier if I'm going to shell out fifty bucks for a lobster claw."
"Aly, you have to hook us up with dinner at Amalfi's one night," my sister said. "I don't care how you manage to eat there every month, just share the wealth with the rest of us at least once. That place is impossible to get reservations to."
"Ashy-girl, you know I only eat there because I have a really, really close contact. It's one thing to get a table for lil' ol' me, it's another to get a table for four girls right out of high school."
"Fine, whatever, you always give that same excuse. But if you can get us a table, I'd drop everything I'm doing just to be able to walk into the top-rated restaurant of last year."
As dinner neared its end, our waiter arrived carrying one more dish for our table. "Dessert on the house." He set it down with our bill.
"Good Lord," Lillian gasped, "that is one heck of a dessert."
"If there's one thing this place has that no other restaurant can top, it's their dessert," Alyson admitted.
A monstrous chocolate fudge cake, at least one foot tall, dripping with chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate cookie chunks, towered over our empty plates.
Natalia poked her fork into it and took the first bite. "Oh my gosh, this cake is so delicious. It can't be legal to have this much sugar in one mouthful."
Ashley took the next bite. "Wow, I think my sweet tooth is going numb from all this chocolate. I'm going to wake up ten pounds heavier tomorrow. "
Alyson and Lillian dug into the dessert together, and for the next few minutes, I watched them consume a mere quarter of the cake.
"Don't you want some dessert?" Ashley asked me, a smudge of chocolate on her left dimple.
"No, I shouldn't. It's your dessert. You ladies go ahead and enjoy it."
"We can't eat this alone. We're not even halfway finished." She scooped a forkful and raised it to my mouth. "C'mon, try some. It's really yummy."
I reluctantly took a bite.
"So, what do you think?"
"Mmm, that's pretty darn good. Thanks, sis."
Ashley fed me another forkful and then one for herself, alternating between the two of us for a couple more bites. I noticed her friends were giving us eccentric looks but Ashley didn't stop with the personal service. That was when I finally picked up my own fork and helped myself to the dessert. We whittled it down to two inches before calling it quits.
"Looks like your meal is on us," Aly said to me, jotting something down on a notepad. "You finished your drink."
"I wasn't serious about you girls having to pay for me. It wouldn't be a gentlemanly thing to do if I let my dates deal with the expenses. Just hand me the bill and I'll take of it right now."
"There's no need to do that, Bry." She slipped the piece of paper into the bill booklet. "I have it all taken care of. Let's just get out of here before we miss the movie previews."
Our merry band of five tossed down our napkins and paraded out the restaurant to much attention from the other guests.

To Be Cont..............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Update-39

"Um, ladies, shouldn't we take the exit back here and head around to the theater? The movie is going to start soon, right? Don't we still need to buy tickets?"
"We already have tickets," Natalia assured.
"And the movie doesn't start till nine," Alyson added. "We have over two hours to kill, so let's do some shopping."
"What happened to 'we don't want to miss the previews' and 'let's get good seats?' You all made it sound like the movie started in five minutes."
"Well, we're still in a hurry," Lillian said. "The faster we shop, the faster we finish. Take too long and we'll miss the previews and get bad seats."
I could see how the girls had influenced Ashley's whimsical humor. "I guess we can't go wrong with that logic."
"Exactly," my sister said, hugging my right arm. "Try to have some fun. We know how to have a good time."
The night had only just begun, I realized, as we strolled down the rows of clothing stores. The five of us were arm in arm, with Ashley walking in strides to my right and Natalia to hers. Directly to my left was Alyson and beside her was Lillian. The girls formed a chain of feminine beauty with me smack-dab in the middle. It was a sight to behold, and for a moment I wished I was one of the prepubescent teenagers ogling us, just so I could have seen what we looked like.
"I'm such a lucky bastard," I mused. Guys would have killed to be in my shoes. There I was strutting through the mall with not one, not two, but four stunning women. Granted I was there by chance on a fictitious date, but phony or not the scenario blew me away.
It was as though every pair of eyes in the entire mall were dead-set on our little group. Ashley and her friends were, like with the people in the restaurant, completely unaware of the gazes. I couldn't figure out how the girls managed to ignore them. Maybe they were so used to being gawked at that they had developed an immunity to prying eyes. Or maybe they sensed those eyes weren't on them; instead, they were on me, wondering how much I had to pay the girls just to be seen with them.
"Oooh, let's go in there," Alyson excitedly suggested, pointing at a beach clothing store. "They have really cute swimwear and tees. We so need to hit the beach before the summer is over."
Did someone say swimwear?
Upon entering the store, the girls quickly dispersed into the clothing aisles. I aimlessly wandered around with my hands in my pockets and no particular destination in mind. The store wasn't a place I'd normally go into on my own. Everything was bright and colorful, with surfboards and skateboards decorating every wall and sunglasses and beanies adorning every mannequin. It was like an alien planet compared to the darker stores I preferred.
I was trying on some caps near the back when I heard the loud laughter of my four jovial dates. Curious as to what the girls were up to, I tossed the cap back onto the shelf and scoured the aisles in search of them. I sought to no avail and was about to return to the headgear when I heard a voice yell out my name.
"Brian! Hey Bry, come over here!"
Turning around I caught a glimpse of Ashley's head sticking out from the entrance to the changing rooms. I curiously approached her and went behind the corner of the dressing room hallway to see what she was so peppy about. What awaited me would be an image forever burned into my skull.
Ashley, Natalia, Alyson, and Lillian were dressed in matching styled bikinis, the colors the same as their purses. Their bottoms were the string bikinis that tied on the sides, and their triangular tops had a thin string that looped behind their necks. None of the girls were particularly busty, and the pieces of fabric covered a fair amount of skin--at least where it mattered--but what they may have lacked a raw sexuality was made up with charming faces and slim figures. Natalia in light blue, with her arms crossed over her chest, reminded me of sugar and spice and everything nice; Aly in white, trying to uncross Natalia's arms, appeared to have jumped off the cover of a swimsuit magazine; Lilly in lime green, posing in front of a mirror, exuded an aura of confidence and grace; and then there was Ashley, hands on her hips, looking smoking hot in red. Call it bias but she was the exception in that she really did look sexy as hell. I desperately wanted to pull her into one of the changing rooms and rip that bikini off of her.
Instead, I sat down on a short bench and meekly said, "Hi."
"So, what do you think about these?" my sister asked. "You like?"
"Like" was an understatement. "Yeah, a lot. You all look fantastic."
She turned to the others. "See, I told you he would like them."
"I bet he'd like anything we put on," Lilly remarked. "I still think these are too big." She turned her back to us and stretched out the fabric of her bikini bottom until it covered most of her tanned butt cheeks.
"Are you kidding me?" Natalia whined. "I think these are too small."
Alyson went behind her and tried prying her arms apart again. "Natty, you should stop hiding. You know you have a killer body."
I watched Aly's boobs, the largest of the girls, press against Natalia's back as they wrestled on their feet. Though Aly wasn't attempting too hard to pry her friend's arms apart, I began to feel sorry for the smaller Natalia. As much as I enjoyed seeing two beautiful girls so close together, I knew how uncomfortable it was to do something you didn't want to do. But before I, or any of the other two ladies could stop her, Alyson said, "Look, even Bry is checking you out right now."
"What?" Natalia yelped, her face turning scarlet red. She quickly covered her cheeks in her hands, but by doing so she also uncrossed her arms. Realizing she was inadvertently exposing herself to me, she spun around and ran to the one of the changing stalls.
"Aly, why did you have do something like that," Lilly scolded. "You better go in there right now and apologize to her."
Concern was apparent on Alyson's face, and without making any sort of protest, she and Lillian both went into Natalia's stall.
I was alone with my sister. "Wow, that was interesting."
"Don't worry about them, Bry. Even though Aly loves to embarrass Nat like that, they're the closest friends you'll ever meet. They've been living next door to each other their whole lives."
"Should I apologize to Natalia?"
Ashley strutted to me and sat on my left knee. "Why? Because you really were checking her out? I'm sure she doesn't mind." She sensed I was staring at her bikini-clad boobs--which I was--and arched her back, jutting her chest out.
Subconsciously, I wrapped my arm around her waist and settled my hands onto her bare thighs, caressing the creamy flesh. "How can you be so sure of that?"
She shrugged her shoulders.
"Should I be apologizing to you for checking her out?"
Ashley giggled. "No, you don't have to do that. I should be apologizing to you."
"What for? You haven't done anything wrong. Well, not counting the little lie you told to get me to come here."
"I told you I wanted you to pick out a bikini for me, remember? I swear I didn't mean to break my promise."
"Sis, I remember you saying that, but you never made it a promise. Don't worry about it. It's not like I'm disappointed or anything. Besides, I like the bikini you're wearing right now."
"Really? I kind of agree with Lilly, though. I think these are too big." Ashley stood up with her impressive butt two feet from my face. "I want the backside to be smaller, like this." She pinched the edges of her bikini bottom into her butt crack, turning a modestly-sized bikini into a devilishly sexy thong. She bent at the waist. "Doesn't this look better?"
"M-much better," I stuttered. The outer rim of her anus was nearly visible and her pussy lips were almost split in two by the bikini.
Like magnets my hands were drawn to her marvelous round buns. Her skin was impeccably smooth and there was more than enough ass for me to latch onto. But before I could grab two luscious handfuls, I heard the other girls talking as their changing room door opened. Ashley took a step forward just out of my reach. She hooked the edges of her bikini bottom and stretched them over her butt as she joined her friends.
I dropped my head in dejection, painfully aware of my hard-on. It was given no time to shrink, however, as the foursome made their way to me. I crossed my legs to conceal myself the best I could.
Still blushing, but not covering herself anymore, Natalia asked, "You really think this looks good on us?"
I think I started to blush, too. "Yeah, I meant it the first time I said it and I still do. You look very cute."
"Only she looks cute?" Lillian asked. "What about the rest-"
"You all look cute," I promptly corrected. I really had to be careful with what I say around these girls.
"Even me, brother?" Ashley timidly asked.
She must have enjoyed watching me sweat in front of her friends. "Yeah, sis, even you."
"He may your brother," Aly started to say, approaching my sibling, "but I'm sure even he can't say no to an ass like yours." She raised a hand, open-palmed, and swung it at my sister's butt cheek. There was a loud slap as their skin made contact.
Ashley dropped her mouth and glared at her attacker. "You did not just do that."
As if a pistol was shot off in the distance, Alyson made a mad dash to her changing room with Ashley chasing behind. I couldn't help but notice the pink finger marks on my sister's butt as it bounced down the corridor.
Lillian, acting as if this was a normal occurrence, laughed it off and made her way to her own stall. Natalia, left alone with me, softly asked, "Can you wait outside the store for us?"
I lifted my jaw off the ground and heeded her request. First I had to hide in one of the aisles until my erection disappeared. When it finally did, and after waiting another ten minutes in front of the store, the girls emerged shoulder to shoulder with shopping bags in hand.
"Sorry for making you wait," Ashley said.
"No problem. I'm just happy to see you ladies getting along. Where to next?"
"To that," Lillian pointed ahead of us.
"That thing? All of us?"
"It'll be fun. Don't tell me you're afraid of heights."
"What if I am?"
"Then you'll just have to suck it up."
"Girls, I'm seriously not sure if I can do this."
"It's too late to back out now," Lillian said. "You're already strapped up."
"It'll be okay," Ashley assured from my left. "This thing is perfectly safe. I think."
"I can't believe you're going along with this, sis."
"Why wouldn't I? I think it looks fun."
"Since when did you think it was fun to climb walls two stories tall?"
"There has to be a first time for everything."
"How come Alyson doesn't have to rock-climb with us?"
"Because I'm wearing heels, a skirt, and someone needs to watch these bags," she shouted behind us.
"Careful what you say around her," Ashley giggled. "Just climb as high as you can. We won't think of you as any less of man if you can't make it to the top."
"Right... that's exactly what I'm worried about." I stared up at the mountainous behemoth in front of me.
In the middle of the mall was an extreme rock-climbing exhibit. Lillian, believing we needed to burn some calories from our mile-high fudge cake, decided it would be excellent idea to scale a mile-high mountain. It was about two stories tall, but because the ceiling level was much higher in a mall than that of a regular house, it was actually more like three.
"Wish me luck," Natalia said to my right, stepping onto the first rubber ledge.
"Good luck," my sister told her. "Are you ready, Tiger?"
"Might as well get this over with." Ensuring my harness was sturdy by pulling on it for the one hundredth time, I stepped onto the first ledge and pushed myself up.
Ashley did the same beside me. Simultaneously we advanced one terrifying foot at a time. When we reached the one-third mark, she and I had caught up to Natalia. Lillian, amazingly, was already sitting at the peak of the mountain, encouraging us to keep going while enjoying the view of the entire mall. By the halfway point, I was beginning to feel really good about my chances of making it to the top. Sure, I was scared shitless for being so high off the ground, but with my sister supporting me every step of the way, the height didn't seem so intimidating anymore.
Ashley, Natalia, and I rung the bell at the peak together to signal our triumphant conquest over the mountain. We were supposed to head back down after ringing the bell, but the girls decided to climb over the top to Lillian. I pulled myself up and sat with them.
"Nice of you three to finally join me," Lilly joshed. "I was beginning to think you softies didn't have what it takes, but you all proved me wrong. Especially you, Mr. I'm-afraid-of-heights." She gave me a hearty pat on the back that almost knocked me over the edge.
"Oh jeez, don't do that." I scooted backwards to safer ground. Ashley and Natalia giggled and scooted with me.
"Careful there, don't want to get your harness caught on the pulley. We really shouldn't be up here but it looks like the two guys running this thing have their hands full." Lillian lay flat on her back, hands behind her head. "You and Ash should join me on my weekday exercises. I can use a few souls to talk to for my morning jogs."
"That sounds awesome. I'd love to join you," my sister said. "A good workout every now and then would be an awesome way to start the day."
"How about you, Brian? Up for five mile jogs at seven in the mornings?"
Five miles? At seven? "Um, I'll have to pass. I'm not much of an early bird."
"Aw, that's a shame. I can start the jogs a little later if you want. It's summer so we can't start too late or else it gets really hot."
"I'm not much of a runner either, actually."
"How 'bout biking? We can do that instead."
"Oooh, I loved riding," Ashley chirped. "I used to ride everyday when I was in elementary school. I'd hop on my two-wheeler right after class and zoom around the neighborhood until the sun sets. My old friends and I even had a Hello Kitty biker gang going on."
Lillian sat up. "So why don't you bike anymore?"
"Well, one day in fourth grade, I sort of got into accident on the way home from school. I was going full speed down a hill on a dare when a car pulled out of a driveway and blocked the sidewalk I was on. I managed to swerve away from it but I ended up crashing into a tree instead. Long story short, I came home from the hospital the next week with a leg cast and a trashed up bike in my garage. My parents forbade me from riding and I haven't done it since."
Natalia joined the conversation. "How come you never told us this before?"
"Didn't seem too important, I guess. It's been almost ten years since then."
Eight years to be exact.
I remembered the accident far too well for my own liking. I was the one who had to carry my sister from the ugly wreckage while the other kids rode off to find help. I was the one who had to assure my sister she would be okay, that this wasn't her fault, that mom and dad wouldn't be angry with her for not wearing her helmet. The driver who had almost hit my sister didn't stop his car, didn't even realize that in front of his yard was a ten year-old girl crying her eyes red, bleeding on his grass until the shades of green were a grueling crimson.
I was at her bedside for almost the entire first day at the hospital. There was that short recess where I had to rinse away the metallic taste of her blood from when I kissed her wounds. She begged me that afternoon to kiss her booboo better, as if my care would magically heal the deep gash on her right leg. I told her things didn't work that way, that when she had kissed my paper cuts and splinters she had provided only a temporary remedy. But that was what she wanted from me, and as gross as it was for a twelve year-old boy to kiss his little sister's wounds, that was what I did until our parents finally arrived.
It was the scariest day of my life, and it wasn't even me who was involved in the accident. I had been riding with my own friends on the other side of the street when I saw Ashley's pink bicycle careening out of control. I watched her tiny body catapult from the impact, heard her screaming in pain. In the seconds it took me to cross the street, a whirlwind of fears had seized my body. My legs couldn't stop pedaling and my hands couldn't grip my bicycle brake. I hit the curb and collapsed onto my knees at her side. The pain I felt in my shins was nothing compared to what she must have felt throughout her whole body.
Before her eyes opened, my sister was already calling out for someone. She called not for our nurturing mother or our heroic father, but for me, her older brother. I was glad my friends had rode off to get help, or else they would have seen the tears running down my cheeks. More than anything I was crying for her safety, wishing there was some way I could have taken her place and endured the suffering for her. It was foolish to have been scared of something as paltry as the meager mountain I now sat atop of when my true fear would always be that of losing my cherished sister.
"Brother, are you okay? You're pale all of a sudden."
I stared at the girl who had recovered so remarkably from her injuries. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just remembering something from my own childhood days."
Lillian, oblivious to the horrid details of her friend's accident, zealously went about her proposal. "Ever since my brothers moved out of the house, our garage has been storing a couple of extra bikes. You can use one of theirs if you want to bike instead of jog. There's a trail behind Riverdale Park we can ride on."
"No, I can't do that," Ashley solemnly said, "I'll just jog with you instead. I've probably forgotten how to ride a bike by now anyway."
"Suit yourself, Ashy. If you ever change your mind, let me know. I'll dust them off for you and-" A ringtone of Guillaume Tell cut the brunette off. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and checked the caller. "Oh my gosh, it's Aly. She's probably pissed at us for staying up here for so long. This ought to be good for a few laughs." She flipped the phone open and put it on speaker.
The next thirty seconds were a flurry of heated shouts. Alyson spat about how rude it was to keep her waiting while she had to withstand the "dozens of lame pick-up lines from perverted jerk wads." The three girls with me were all holding their sides in laughter by the time she angrily hung up. Lillian, wiping the tears from her eyes, decided it would be a good time for us to head back down. She and Natalia went first.
I was about to follow when Ashley grabbed my hand and told me to wait.
"What's up, sis?" Wordlessly she cupped my chin and led me to her lips for a quick smooch. "Mmm, what was that for?"
"It's a small bonus for making it up here. My friends are very impressed."
"How can you tell?"
"I just know," she smiled. "C'mon, Tiger, let's get down from here. I think I'm starting to get light headed from being this high."
Ashley and I hopped down a few steps when I suddenly heard her squeal above me. "Oh damn it! I lost my footing and one of my sandals fell off."
I glanced at the ground as her leather sandal cratered on the mattress below us. "Do you think you can still make it down like that?"
"I-I don't know. It feels kind of weird being barefoot. Crap, this sucks. I'm wearing shoes every day from now on."
I climbed up a few steps to her. "Try getting on my back and I'll carry you down."
"What? Is that safe?"
"I think so. It's not like we're really rock-climbing. Plus it's a heck of a lot easier climbing down than up."
"It's even easier to fall the rest of the way down."
I held my hand out to her. "It'll be fine, I won't let you get hurt. On the off-chance we fall, I'll make sure you land on me first."
She took my hand and sidled closer to me. "Okay, if you say so. No point in having a protective older brother if he won't substitute as an airbag."
Pressing myself flat against the wall, I waited for her to circle her arms and legs around me. "Got a good grip?"
"Yeah, I think so."
I held my harness in my right hand and her firm butt cheek in my left. "I got a good grip too, babe. Don't let go of me. This might be a bumpy ride." I kicked off and descended a few feet before being pulled back to the wall.
Though I could have made it to the bottom in less than ten leaps, I purposely made smaller ones to prolong the feeling of my sister hugging me for dear life. She was my Mary Jane and I was her Spider-Man. She whimpered into my ear and squeezed tight every time I pushed off, and when the harness pulled us to the wall, her soft breasts would mash into my back.
Rock-climbing was something I needed to do more often.
When we were finally safe on the ground, I heard the other three girls behind us yelling, "Say cheese." I turned around with Ashley still on me and saw each of them pointing their phones at us.
"Aww, what a cute couple," Aly bantered. "These pics are a keeper."
Lillian held up Ashley's fallen sandal. "Hey Cinderella, don't forget this."
My sister hopped off me and stuck her tongue out at the trio. "Very funny, ladies."
While I finished undoing the latches to my harness, I noticed Ashley fumbling with hers. I approached her from behind to assist with it.
The harness had three main straps: a belt that went around the waist and two more that tied around each thigh. Ashley had no trouble with the belt, but the latch for the thigh straps were behind the legs. Normally the people running the attraction should have been on hand to help with this stuff, but with three sides of the mountain to scale and four paying customers on each side, the two workers had their work cut out for them.
"Are you having fun so far?" Ashley whispered to me.
I placed my hands on her left thigh and took my time undoing the strap. "This evening is turning out to be a lot better than I expected. Thanks for inviting me. I hope I'm not spoiling any traditions you and your friends might have when you go out together."
"You're not. The girls and I really want you to hang out with us."
I undid the first strap and moved to the other. Again I took my time, but also allowed my hands roam her thighs and cop a feel of her buttocks. "Why would your friends want me to tag along?"
"They're comfortable around you."
"What do you mean by that?"
"They're the ones I told you about who thought we'd make a cute couple until I told them who you really were. They're the ones who thought I was lucky to have a brother like you."
I pulled the last strap apart. "So they're comfortable with me because you are?"
"You can say it's something that. Come on, let's get going. I can go for a drink right about now." Ashley gave me a small peck on the cheek, and then walked past while shouting, "Hey Lilly, give me back my sandal."

To Be Cont..............
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Ashley.....

Update-40

Some ten minutes after our successful rock-climbing session, we found ourselves sitting on a pair of wooden benches near a dolphin statue fountain. The girls sat together on one bench; I sat with four shopping bags on the second. The benches' backrests were against each other but faced opposite directions.
"How much more time do we have until the movie starts?" I asked over my left shoulder.
Ashley replied, "We have an hour left."
Lillian spoke over my other shoulder. "Don't tell me you're in a hurry to get the date over with. Aren't you having fun with us?"
"I'm having a ton of fun," and I really meant it, "but I figured instead of sitting down and drinking smoothies, you'd all want to go to another store or something."
"Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" she asked.
"No, not really. I guess I can sit around for a while longer." Taking a sip of my protein-packed health drink, I stretched my legs out and reveled in the company of four exquisite women.
"Hey Bry," I heard my sister beckon, "come with me."
I turned my head and saw her walking around the benches to me. "What's up, sis?"
She grabbed my right hand in both of hers and pulled me to my feet. "This will only take a few minutes. You three wait here," she said to her friends. They exchanged confused looks to each other as Ashley dragged me to a nearby electronic photo booth. She shoved me through the curtains and into the dark room.
I was further shoved down onto the plastic seat. I watched dumbfounded as Ashley straddled my left knee and stuck her hands into my side pockets.
"Um, what are you doing, sis?"
She roughly pulled her hands out with my leather wallet and skimmed through its translucent sleeves of plastic cards. When she reached the last one, she snapped my wallet shut and grumbled, "You really don't have a picture of me in your wallet."
I immediately understood her intention. "I wasn't kidding when I said I didn't a few days ago. If I had some pocket-sized photos of you, I would happily keep one or two in my wallet. But all the photos at home are either priceless or group shots and completely off-limits."
"Well, we'll fix that problem right now." Ashley opened my wallet again and took out some single dollar bills. She inserted them into the machine and hurriedly tapped the buttons on the touch screen. The menu jumped from one set of options to the next in the bat of an eye until she sat next to me and pressed our cheeks together. "Okay, put on your best smiley face, Tiger."
Everything happened so quickly I just stared stupidly at the camera. When the booth lit up in a flash, the image of my sister's smile and my stunned face popped up on the screen.
"Bry, smile for me. Did you forget how?"
"Hold on, my brain needs a few seconds to catch up to what we're doing. Can I have my wallet back?"
She placed it in my pocket for me. Just as we turned to the screen, the booth lit up and a new snapshot appeared, one that neither of us were prepared for. "It's on a timer," Ashley explained. "There's also a button to take pictures manually."
I reached around her shoulder and cradled her against me. "No prob, I think my brain's caught up now." With our cheeks together, we smiled for the camera as it took a happy picture for us.
"Aww, that's a cute one," she said.
"Heck yeah, you are one pretty lady."
Ashley hopped onto my left leg again and leaned back against my shoulder. "Ready for the next one?"
I grabbed her waist and scooted her up my thigh. "Go for it."
For the next two minutes, my sister and I laughed and shuffled around in our seats as we posed for the camera. Most of the pictures were tame, even by sibling standards. There was a photo of us crossing our arms with our backs against each other, some with us doing silly vogue hand signs, and then a couple more of Ashley giving me a kiss on the cheek, with the cherry red lipstick marks to prove it. The final picture, however, was one I could never let anyone else see.
Before the last flash went off, and after Ashley had wiped the lipstick off me, my cheeks were held firmly between her hands. She turned me to her, staring sharply. Her tongue flirtatiously licked her lips. A hint of mischief twinkled in her eyes. She smiled, and before I could ask what she was up to, she pulled our faces together, swamping my mouth with her plush lips. She held my head still as her ravenous tongue snaked in.
My eyes, the size of saucers, could only see stars. Maybe it was from the bright flash of the camera, maybe it was because of the fireworks exploding from our kiss. Even as the machine ejected our photos, Ashley maintained our embrace. I surrendered to her tasteful lips and swirled my tongue around hers. But just as I was beginning to enjoy the warm sensation, something banged against the side of the booth. Ashley and I separated before the curtain opened.
Natalia, Lillian, and Alyson stood outside. "Hey, you two, what's up?" "Having fun in here?" "I can't believe what I'm seeing."
Ashley quickly grabbed the sheet and folded it at the creases. "Hey girls, ready to get going-"
"What can't you believe you're seeing?" I nervously asked.
The trio looked at each other and then to me. Alyson grinned. "That you two are taking pictures without us."
The curtain opened wider and they marched in one by one. The booth was big enough to fit two people comfortably on the seat, three if they bunched up. And as slim as the girls may be, five people was going overboard.
I squeezed through the orgy of female skin, boobs, butts, and perfumes. "Maybe I should get out of here," I said, stumbling away to much chagrin from the girls. I slumped against the exterior of the booth.
Damn, that was a close one. Thank goodness they had the courtesy to knock before barging in. I did find it a little odd they would give us a warning since it seemed as if they wanted to surprise us. Was it possible they suspected my sister and I were up to something and were giving us a chance to cover up? Or did they really just want to come in for some pictures?
Ashley and her friends stayed in the booth for a long five minutes. Even with the automatic timer going off, they had to have gone through at least two sets of pictures. I could see the curtain ruffling as they giggled and frolicked in the tiny room.
Lillian stuck her head out some time later. "Hey Bry, come in here and take this last picture with us." She stepped out while I stepped in.
There was a gap in the middle of the seat between Ashley and Alyson; Natalia stood outside the opposite curtain. I felt manicured hands on my arms and shoulders as I was dragged onto the seat.
"Show off your pearly whites," Ashley cheerfully said, pressing her cheek to my left.
Alyson did the same to my other, and I found myself sandwiched between two blonde beauties. Remaining outside the booth, Lillian and Natalia poked their heads in and pressed their cheeks with the other girls until we were a row of smiling faces. We managed to get into position just in time for the flash to go off.
All four of them clamored to get their hands on the photo sheet. "Hey, let me see it." "Oooh, can I keep that picture?" "I can make copies of them if you all want." "That's an awesome idea. Okay, you take 'em." Ashley folded and stored the pictures in her purse as we left.
"Now where to?" I asked the ladies.
"Right here," Natalia presented, holding her arms out like a dark-haired Vanna White. "The Power House Entertainment Center."
Entertainment center was just a fancier way of saying arcade, though this one was higher-tech than your typical kid's corner. Dozens of interactive video game cabinets, midway games, and a laser tag maze were crammed into a two-floor blitzkrieg of neon lights, explosions, and raving club music.
I followed the girls as they headed to the loudest area of the arcade which consisted of the rhythm and music games. Alyson and Natalia both approached the strangely empty metal pad of a dancing game while the other girls and I watched.
No warm up was needed for the dancers as they jumped right into the hardest songs. As I watched their hair flail around and Alyson's skirt almost bounce high enough to reveal her pink thong--oops, I guess it did bounce high enough--Ashley divulged to me that it was because of Natalia they had all gotten hooked on the game. I merely nodded and pretended to listen as I pleaded for another glimpse of underwear.
After the first two songs ended, the girls swapped out, allowing Lilly and my sister to take to the stage. They, too, needed no warm up and stepped to the beat in rhythmic precision. Though I had no chance of catching panty shots through their jeans, I did get a nice eyeful of tight, round butts. The two girls eventually got so far ahead of the score, they did a few freestyle spins and even switched sides during their routine. When it was over, the five of us split up to play other games.
"Hey Tiger, come here and try this one out," Ashley shouted to me.
I hung up the machine gun I was blasting aliens away with. My arms were still shaking from the constant recoil of the gun when I came up to her. "What game is this? 'Beat-mania?'"
"It's a deejay game. Instead of using feet, you use fingers to tap these keys and spin this disc. You should be pretty good at it since you spend so much time on the keyboard."
"Hmm, okay. I'll give it a shot. What are you going to play?"
"This baby right here." My sister slung a life-sized guitar over her shoulder from the game cabinet to my right. "I always wanted to be a rock star."
There was something wildly sexy about her handling a big, albeit fake, hunk of metal (it was actually plastic). The guitar itself looked a little silly with its rainbow colors and buttons, but the dark atmosphere of the arcade and the bluish hue shining off her bare shoulders gave her a mysterious, larger-than-life appearance. "You look pretty damn hot with that, Ash. I'd definitely go to a concert of yours just to check you out."
"Maybe the other girls and I should start a band."
"Oh yeah? What instruments can you four play?"
"Well, I can learn to play the guitar, Aly can be lead vocalist, Natty can rock out on drums, and Lilly can handle bass."
"Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe I can be the manager."
She scoffed at the idea. "Like we'd let you manage the millions we'd rake in."
I laughed it off as my game loaded up. While we learned the ropes to our respective games, Natalia magically appeared beside me at the second set of piano keys. She stood between my sister and me. "Hey Ashy, hey Bry, mind if I join you?"
"Hey, Natalia," I greeted. "I don't mind at all. Go ahead and jump in."
She swiped her gaming card into the machine. "Do you mind if I also ask you something?"
Oh man, please don't let it be a personal question. "Um, sure. Ask away."
"Ashy tells me you're really good with computers. Did you really build yours from spare parts?"
Phew, that was one question I had no problem answering. "Yeah, I did. Ordered the hardware online and put it together myself." For some reason I was exceptionally proud of that fact.
She picked the first song for us to play. "Wow, that is so cool. I'm thinking of building a new computer from scratch too. Problem is, I don't know how to check which parts will be compatible with each other. I'm also worried I'll mess up putting things together since I haven't always gotten along with pliers and screwdrivers. But maybe you can come over to my house some time and help me design one. With Ashy's permission, of course."
"Hey, my brother's a big boy," Ashley quipped. "He doesn't need my blessings to do big boy things."
"I'll take that as a yes," Natalia giggled. "Is that also a yes for you, Bry?"
It amazed me how Natalia could be so good at the game while conversing with two people. "Yeah, sure. I'll be glad to help you build one." I barely managed to pass the song we were playing; she didn't miss a single key.
The next songs we played were repeat performances. Natalia aced them while reminiscing some high school memories with my sister. When the final song ended, Natalia picked up her belongings. "I'm going to check up on Aly and Lilly. Knowing them they probably ran out to flirt with some boys. I'll see you two in a bit."
As she left, I turned to Ashley. She had a Cheshire grin on her face. I was almost afraid to ask why. "What's with the smug look?"
She put her guitar away. It took her three buoyant steps toward me to have her breasts squashed against my chest and her arms around my waist. "That's something I don't see very often."
I had no clue what she was referring to. "Did I do something wrong?"
Her fingers traced my spine, riddling my skin with goosebumps. "No, nothing like that. It usually takes days for Natty to be comfortable enough to talk to a guy. It's fascinating how she opened up to you so easily, especially after what happened earlier."
Settling my hands on her shoulders, I caressed the inch of skin that had been tarnished by the guitar strap. "Didn't you say your friends are comfortable with me because you are? I'm sure it's only because I'm your brother."
"The other two girls, yes, but not her. I mean, she sort of has a crush on you for a while now, but she's not really the aggressor type. I didn't think she would be the first to make a move."
I couldn't believe what I just heard. It sounded so foreign to my ears. It didn't seem conceivable that some other girl, my sister's friend, could have felt that way about me, and that the same sister, the girl I loved more than anything, was the one telling me about it.
This had to be some kind of trick. There was that same twinkle in Ashley's eye that appeared during dinner and the photo booth incident. The twinkle that forewarned her mischievous intentions. Yup, it had to be a trick. If only I knew why. "You're not getting any weird thoughts, are you, sis?"
"Weird thoughts? Not really. Dirty thoughts on the other hand..." She heightened onto her toes and met my lips with hers. "Plenty of those."
How easy was it for her to take my mind off the world. Her lips, gentler than rose petals, parted open. They moved under the press of my mouth. My tongue ran along the edges of her lips. Her tongue, animated and sensuous, played with mine. Sweet, candied, her taste ever more intoxicating. The world I had deserted spun out of control. Light shed to darkness. My sight abandoned me. But there was still Ashley and her lips, never forceful, only compliant and accepting of my desire for her.
My eyes opened. Light returned. Our union ceased, a breeze coming between us. Ashley exhaled onto me, my lips warmed by her ardor. Her eyelids were concealing her hazel chestnuts in the snow. Our hands had interchanged. Her waist, tiny even in my meager grasp, burned the tips of my fingers. My shoulders, lenient, relieved under her touch. I kissed her left eye. She awakened.
No words were necessary. Our smiles said it all. It was the most spectacular thing I had ever experienced. I prayed it was the same for her.
A voice yelled our names. I tuned it out, holding my sister tighter. The yell repeated, louder. I felt lips on my neck. They opened, closed, soundlessly telling me it was okay to let go. I nodded. My hands fell from within my baby's shirt, her hands from my shoulder. I turned around as Natalia's head poked around a far row of game cabinets. "Hey Ashy, Bry, hurry over here. Show time in thirty minutes."
With each wobbled step I took, I remembered a small detail of where I was. Another girl, three of them to be exact, show time, thirty minutes. I was with my sister's friends, here to see a movie, and an eternity was in the way of my being alone with Ashley.
Our dark-haired escort, unaware of had transpired, guided us to a set of four futuristic racing cars the size of bumper cars, each one facing a jumbo screen. Alyson and Lillian sat in the two cars furthest from us. Natalia hopped into a third.
Ashley stood beside the fourth. Blithe and relaxed, she was unshaken in her demeanor. "Bry, take a seat and play this with me. You can work the gas pedals and gears while I steer."
I dragged myself back to reality, back to where Ashley was. "Are you sure? There doesn't seem to be a lot of room in there."
"Just jump in. I'll make us fit if I have to." I warily climbed into the miniature car. "Open your legs for me." She sat down in the gap where my legs were spread. Her butt brushed my groin, her back against my chest, her hair covering most of my view. "Comfy?"
The car was small and cramped, the backrest hard, the seat sticky. My legs had no room to breathe, my arms no room to move. I was trapped beneath her slender frame.
It was the most comfortable I had been all night. "Yeah, very comfy."
She shouted to her friends. "Okay, Bry and I are ready. Get ready to eat our dust."
The race began with an explosive start. One of the girls used a rocket boost to gain an early lead. Ashley used a boost of our own and fired a missile at the lead car to take pole position.
"Whoa, nice shot, sis."
"Bry, go faster. I can handle these sharp turns without wiping out."
I slammed my foot onto gas pedal. As the virtual car sped up, Ashley's butt vibrated against my crotch. The car wasn't just for show; it immersed the player by rocking to whatever happened on-screen.
The car shook violently when a series of missiles hit us from behind. "Woo-hoo, take that, Ashy-girl," Alyson hollered.
"Oooh, she is in trouble now," Ashley steamed. "Bry, slide down the seat. I need more room to sit." She rose up so I could slouch down, then lowered herself onto my lap. "Go, go, go, don't take your foot off the pedal."
"What? Oh, right," I muttered, regaining my senses.
The car rumbled as we tried to catch up to the rest of the pack that had passed us. Ashley bounced side to side over my lap while she handled turns at breakneck speeds. I assisted her in aiming a volley of missiles at our competitors. The race got very heated by the second lap. It was anyone's game, all of us exchanging leads at a moment's whim.
"Hold me steady, Bry. I'm sliding too much to get a good shot at the other cars."
I wrapped my left arm around her. Our car shook again as we got bombarded, but Ashley didn't budge from my lap.
With my nose inches from the bare skin on her upper back, I could smell faint traces of her intimate perfume. Most of the fragrance had diffused since the evening started, but there was still enough for me to luxuriate in. As our seat jerked here and there, her ponytail swished and tickled my nose.
"Oh my gosh, did you see that?" she blurted. "I just took out two cars in one shot. We're way in the lead now."
I couldn't see anything but her supple skin. "Yeah, I saw that. How many more laps to go?"
"One more lap. Keep going, Bry. Nothing can stop us now if we keep this up."
The bump and tumbling persisted for another minute. The other girls were able to hit us with stray blasts but were too far behind to capitalize on our momentary weakness to steal first place. We blazed past the finish line and threw our hands up in victory.
"Oh yeah, take that," Ashley taunted to her friends. She hugged my head into the side of her breast. "Didn't I say you slowpokes would be eating our dust?"
"You got sooo lucky you took me and Lilly out during that last lap," Natalia said. "If we hadn't been busy shooting at each other, I would've won so easily."
"Ha, let's have a rematch."
Lillian climbed out of her car. "Save your pissing contest some other time. The movie is going to start in twenty minutes."
Ashley waited for the rest of her friends to leave before whispering to me, "You might want to fix that problem in your pants before you stand up." She gently patted my erection on the way down from the machine.
The foursome were waiting outside of the arcade for me when I came running.
"Did you forget something in there?" Aly asked.
"Yeah, dropped my keys in the car," I lied. In actuality had followed my sister's advice to take a breather and relax my nerves. "But I found them."
Aly led the way to theater with Nat and Lilly in tow. I trailed behind with Ashley clinging to my right arm.
"Sis, maybe you shouldn't be so close."
"You didn't complain earlier when I did this. Besides, they each held onto you too. We're very touchy-feely girls."
Around us the row of stores quieted and darkened. Shoppers followed in our direction, the night coming to an end for many. But not for me. My night had yet to begin.
"Who are the slowpokes now," Lillian barked, standing far ahead of us. "Hurry up, you two lovebirds."
Ash and I jogged up to her at the mall's exit. A massive line at the ticket counter caught my attention.
"Natalia, you mentioned the four of you already have your tickets, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, I did. We printed them off the web."
"That's cool and all but... I don't have a ticket yet."
"Are you insisting we buy you one?"
"No, heck no, that's not what I meant. It's just that, the line looks really long and with the movie starting soon, I don't want to keep you all waiting so–"
"Brian, take a deep breath and calm down," Lilly said. "Ashy has you covered. She has a fifth ticket for you."
My cheeks burned red at their giggles. "Thanks."
"You're welcome. You're free to carry our bags for us if it makes you feel any manlier."
Without any hesitation the girls walked by me one by one and tossed me their bags, purses, and some witty comments. "You're such a stud." "Look at those muscles." "I wish I had a boyfriend like you." "Always the perfect gentleman." Sarcasm laced every word, but I was enjoying their company too much to care.

To Be Cont..........
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories