Nights At The Gas Station

SATISH

Re: Nights At The Gas Station

Post by SATISH »

I had never been particularly noisy in bed, but today I noticed myself moaning and groaning much more than usual.

"Oh...you are so incredible.....Jill..." Vinit said.

"You're so fantastic, Troy." I said almost on autopilot.

"Ohhh...Jillllllll..." Vinit said and started pounding me even harder, and started cumming inside me.

"Oh Troooooooy." I said, loving what he was doing.

Vinit pumped and pumped, cumming more that usual. Once he got done depositing his seed in me, he pulled me up by the hair, turned me around and started kissing me, very roughly. I kissed him back. He turned around, pushed me against the bathroom wall, and kissed me harder, as I felt his wet dick rub against my stomach. We kissed, breathless, for a few minutes, Vinit holding my hands up against the wall. And then he let me go.

We both stared at each other breathlessly, smiles on our faces. This had been nice. This had been great! He took me in his arms again and kissed me, this time gently. We continued kissing as we backed out of the bathroom and went to the bedroom, where we made out for twenty minutes or so. And then Vinit's phone rang so he had to go get it.

Vinit put the phone to his ear and sat in front of the laptop on the table. I got up, cleaned myself down there, put my panties and pants back on, and went to the kitchen to start dinner. Vinit came to the kitchen, and stood there leaning against the fridge and smiling at me mysteriously. I smiled back and asked,

"What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"Well, Savitri, maybe we should talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the room....no pun intended."

"What do you mean?" I knew the reference was to Troy whom I had described as resembling a gorilla.

"Back there in the bathroom...during that awesome sex....you called me Troy."

"Hey, you called me Jill first!" I said, waving my rolling pin in his direction.

"No need to wave phallic kitchen instruments at me." Vinit winked and said, "I am not upset, Savitri. Yes, I called you Jill. You called me Troy. We were doing a roleplay."

"Were we? I guess we were. But that's weird." I said, making a face.

"Why is it weird?"

"In the past our roleplays have been...I don't know...more general. Boss and secretary. Professor and student. That sort of a thing. This was very....personal....it's people we know. That feels really weird."

"Good weird or bad weird?"

"Bad weird."

"Really? You seemed to like it when we were actually doing it." He had me there. I nodded. "I think it is good weird. Maybe something we should try a little more."

And his stupid phone rang again.

"To be continued." Vinit said and went back to the bedroom. When he came back an hour later, he did not bring up the topic and I let it slide. Dinner was ready. We ate, and then went to the living room to watch TV. Sound of Music was on, one of our favorite movies, and we watched that. When it ended, it was close to midnight. I turned the TV off, and looked at Vinit. Vinit looked at me with a smile, then got up. I got really confused when he just walked towards the front door, walked out and closed it behind him. I sat there, wondering what the hell was going on when there was a knock on the door.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I got up, opened the door and looked at Vinit as if to say - are you going crazy? But he said,

"Hi Jill. You said your mom would take your son out to the zoo."

"The zoo?" I said smiling back, "What zoo is open this late, Troy?"

"Shh...don't be a wiseass, Savitri. Play along."

"Okay okay... hmmm...why yes, Troy, they are at the zoo. I am all alone for a while. Won't you come in?"

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom, Jill."

"Maybe we should, Troy."

And we had sex again. No half measures this time. Or being half-clothed. We stripped each other naked, I sucked his dick, and then he fucked me missionary style and then doggy style. Both of calling each other Jill and Troy. And then again a while later. We both fell asleep contented at dawn, as per our usual sleep cycle.

That whole weekend, we had sex many times, much more than usual. Staying in the Jill and Troy persona. He fucked me in the bathroom a couple more times. Then once on the couch. And a couple of times on the bed. On Monday, I was feeling well and truly, thoroughly satisfied sexually for the first time in months.

"There's something different about you tonight." Jill said.

"No, nothing different." I said, feeling the blood rush to my face.

"Something is different. Not hair. Not make-up...you never wear any. And you're dressed like you always do. I can't put my finger on it. But something is different." Jill said pensively.

I couldn't very well tell her that it was because of having the best sex-filled weekend in recent times with my husband, and all thanks to roleplaying her and Troy. So I just changed the subject to something I saw on a tabloid cover. And Jill got readily distracted.

Then when she went to the bathroom a while later, I waited for Troy to follow her. But he did not. And she came back very soon. Maybe an actual bathroom break, I thought. But a couple of hours passed, and she didn't go to the bathroom again, although she and Troy did stand outside and smoke together a couple of times, the body language between them still quite suggestive. were they taking a break from sex, I wondered. Maybe she was on her period. Yes, that had to be it I decided. And went back to the book. The clock crawled on to 3 a.m., the time after which we hardly go any customers until the shift ended. The average for the 3-5 a.m. interval was half a customer a day.

"Hey Savvy." Jill said and I looked up. "Troy and I kinda want a change in scenery for our smoking. So we're just gonna take a walk down the block."

"Ok, sure." I said, and got back to the book.

I saw a car drive up, and put the book away. The driver parked the car in front of the door, bought a pack of cigarettes and left. I noticed the clock. It was 3:20 a.m. Jill and Troy had been gone for there smoking break for 20 minutes! I looked at the key rack. Both keys were there. So they weren't in the bathroom. Plus I had seen them walk out of the gas station together. I got a little worried. I decided to go check out the bathrooms anyway. They were empty.

I took my cellphone and called up Jill's phone. It rang under the counter where she had left it. This was odd. I decided to walk out of the gas station and look around. Maybe they were at the corner or something. I took the key to the door, locked it, just in case, and walked out of the gas station. We were located just off an exit on I-75. A little outside the town. So there wasn't much else around. On one side of the gas station was a restaurant, which was obviously closed at night. On the other side was just a wooded empty area. I first walked towards the restaurant to check the parking lot. It was empty. Then I walked to the other side. All along the pavement were thick tall wild shrubs. Behind them were the trees. I walked along the path for a while and looked straight ahead. Couldn't see them.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Worried, I started walking back, thinking about whether to call 911. I was about 50 feet from the entrance of the gas station when I heard it. A small yelp. It came from past the line of the shrubs. I strained my ears to listen carefully. A few seconds of silence and another small yelp. And definitely in Jill's voice. It took me a few seconds to realize, but I did. The two of them were having sex outdoors. Somewhere in the trees past the shrubs. I heaved a sigh of relief. No reason to be worried. They were just doing it. They'll be back in another ten minutes I thought, if the bathroom breaks are any indication. I started walking back to the gas station.

A few steps and I stopped. Why had I stopped, I asked myself? A voice in my head, sounding like my own and foreign at the same time said,

"Take a little peek. Watch them do it."

"No, I can't. She is my friend."

"Just a little peek. Won't hurt anyone."

"It'll feel weird."

"Maybe, but good weird, like Vinit said."

I argued with the voice for a while more. It won. I took a few steps gingerly, and came to a stop at the place where I had heard the yelps. I tried looking through the shrubs, but they were too thick and it was too dark. I moved a little to the side, and there was a small gap in the shrubs. I stepped forward into it. It was still dark, but here, the leaves were thinner. I moved carefully trying not to make it obvious that I was there. I moved the leaves gently and stepped ahead a little more. Then a little more. And a little more. Until I was ensconced between three shrubs. I was hidden well. At the same time, I could see clearly, 30 feet away from me, the sight I had been meaning to spy on. Troy and Jill. Fucking outdoors.

The view was not quite what I had expected to see, although I don't what I was expecting. But what I saw next to a tree was the burly gorilla Troy naked on his knees, with his back towards me. On either side of his thighs, I could see even in that dim starlight, the contrast of skin colors as I saw Jill's feet and shins, pointing upwards. And his hands grabbing on to her ankles. Obviously, I realized, Troy was so tall, he had to lift her up in this position to align. The bucking of his hips was at a rapid pace, matching the soft yelps from Jill, whose rest of the body was hidden behind him. I watched with rapt attention, feeling turned on, as Troy continued to fuck her.

Then I saw him turning sideways, still holding her ankles. Jill's naked body came into view sideways. She grabbed on to the tree for support. And then Troy started fucking her again. I was spellbound with the force and ferocity with which he was pounding her. Vinit is a very gentle lover, and even when he does like it rough and fast occasionally, the tempo is not even close to what Troy was displaying here.

Jill's body was convulsing and writhing. Troy's big belly also shook and jiggled, resting on top of Jill's back like a bag of flour on a shelf. The guy was incredibly fat, not at all good looking, and had the charm of a doorknob. And yet, it seemed like Jill was having the best sex of her life with him.

SATISH

Post by SATISH »

And then I watched in amazement as it started. Jill reached over for Troy's t-shirt bunched up on the ground next to her, and put it in her mouth. She then started convulsing and shaking even more, arching her back and bending forward alternately, as the yelps from her mouth turned into screams, although muffled by the t-shirt.

This was something even more novel for me, because I was convinced that the vaginal orgasm was a myth. I had never had one. I had read about it many times, but had never experienced one. Vinit however, had always been very gung ho about getting me to orgasm. In the first few months of the marriage, he seemed obsessed with it. So after he kept asking me after every time we had sex "did you orgasm?" or during sex "are you close to an orgasm", after a while of truthfully saying "No", I started saying yes. And started faking it, based on what I had read in magazines and books, and seen in When Harry Met Sally. I would moan loudly, shake, start breathing hard, pound my fists on the bed, etc. the whole production. Vinit seemed to buy it. I used it sparingly of course, so he did not suspect.

The downside of faking it was, whenever I did, Vinit did not go down on me. So I had to do without that other actual orgasm. Of course, I occasionally faked that one too. Even after all these years, Vinit did not seem to have an exact lock on the spot that he had to stimulate. His tongue would move all over the place and it hit the spot only once in a while. Some times he would manage to get me off. But most of the times, I faked even that and finished myself off in the bathroom.

But Jill was very clearly not faking, unless her acting abilities exceeded Meg Ryan's by a mile. She really did seem to be having an orgasm, and an insanely violent one. Throughout her orgasm, Troy kept fucking her hard, and slowed down only half a minute or so later, when Jill's orgasm seemed to have receded. Troy withdrew and got up on his feet. I thought maybe they would get dressed and come back. But Jill turned around, got on her knees and brought her mouth close to Troy's crotch.

And I saw it. All of it. Well, as much as the darkness would let me see. Even in the darkness, I could make out how enormous Troy was down there. It seemed to have a thick bulbous head. And the length seemed at least one and a half times Vinit's if not more. But what really amazed me was how thick it was. Thicker than Jill's wrist. How had she managed to accommodate it, I could not imagine. It had taken be at least a year to not feel the pain of Vinit's dick spearing me. And this one was just obscenely thick. Then Jill opened her little mouth and put her lips on it. And I saw how it made her lips stretch and realized it was even thicker than I had first thought. And I could not help but let out a small yelp myself, of exclamation, in shock at what I was seeing.

Jill didn't seem to have noticed, but Troy's face immediately turned in my direction. I froze, not wanting to make a move, and hoping that the darkness and the shrubs would hide me. Troy continued looking searching, moving his neck, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. And I stayed there motionless, trying not to even breath too hard. After a minute of surveying, during which Jill kept sucking his cock, he seemed to have given up trying to figure out where the noise came from. And straightened his neck again.

I really did not want to get caught spying on my coworkers having sex. After Troy stopped looking in my direction, I stayed still for a couple of more minutes, watching the blowjob in progress. Then I slowly started backing out of the shrubs, trying my best to be quiet and not move the shrubs too much. Moving cautiously I backed out and found myself back on the side of the road. I had been freaked out at the idea of them catching me peeping. So I rushed back to the gas station and entered the store. Got back to my book and tried hard to concentrate on it.