Nights At The Gas Station

SATISH

Re: Nights At The Gas Station

Post by SATISH »

I spoke about the offer with Vinit. He thought that for someone like me, who used to work as a teacher, working the register of a gas station would get boring too. But he didn't mind if I took it up. So I did, every morning when Vinit left for work, he would drop me off at the gas station and pick me up in the evenings on his way back. The work was not super exciting. But it was better than just being cooped up at home. Plus I got to interact with a lot of new people. So it was fine.

Then the first phase of Vinit's project got done with and he had to start the upgrade execution. Since the client was a fast food chain, they could not afford any downtime during the day, even on weekends. So the only time they could do the upgrades was at night. Which meant a few months of night shifts for Vinit.

Since Vinit was going to be working the night shift, I asked Pareshbhai if I could too, so we were home at the same time. He obviously had no problems. So I joined Jill as the other nighttime attendant. Jill was one of the few employees that Pareshbhai trusted and never had problems with. So unlike the day, when part of my work was being a supervisor of sorts, keeping an eye on people, at night I was just like a regular employee. So unlike the daytime employees who thought of me as "management" and never really talked to me much apart from work, with Jill I formed at least somewhat of a friendship.

Jill had been working for Pareshbhai for almost four years. She was also very efficient, and the light stream of customers at night meant there wasn't much for two of us to do. So we both spent time reading, me my books and she her tabloids, and occasionally chatting with each other about our lives. She was a cheerful and bubbly 23-year old who had never been to college. She got pregnant in high school, and kept the baby so had to start working right away to support him. She lived with her mom who took care of the boy when she was at work.

Jill's love life, although a lot more happening than mine had ever been, was probably normal by American standards. Her son's father had been a total loser she regretted sleeping with, and was never involved in their life. She had had a few serious boyfriends in the meanwhile, but nothing that lasted. She had been seeing Phil, the trucker for a while. And thought she might have a future with him.

So obviously, I was a bit scandalized when she mentioned a possible fling with Troy. It's not just that Troy, the big fat laconic slob, seemed nothing like the sort of guy you would associate with Jill. It's also the fact that I had led a very straight-laced life in these regards. All my female friends had been like me too. Resisted the advances of all the boys at college, worried about how parents would react. And there had been a lot of advances towards me. Not to boast, but I am quite a good-looking woman with a good body and a chest that draws attention. So I did get hit on a lot. And there were a few guys I did feel really temped by.

But my parents had hammered their "values" into me very well, and the first guy I held hands with, kissed, and had sex with was my husband Vinit, all at the ripe age of 22. In seven years of marriage, other guys had hit on me too. Especially here at the gas station, where many customers and some of the deliverymen from the distributors would flirt with me. But I had kept everyone at bay.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

The next night when Vinit dropped me off at the gas station, Jill had already taken over from the previous attendant. I walked in and raised my eyebrows in amusement when I saw Jill. Usually, much like me, Jill dressed for comfort. When you work the night shift, even if your sleep cycle becomes nocturnal, you want to be comfortable. So our attire was usually jeans, maybe pants, occasionally skirts, and t-shirts. T-shirts was a given anyway, because we had to wear the t-shirt with the gas company's brand logo.

But tonight, Jill looked dressed for a night out in clubs. She was wearing a tank top which showed off her modest cleavage. She was wearing make-up and her had seemed like she had just got it done. And she was wearing a wrap-around mini-skirt, showing off her smooth and well-toned legs. And to make it all even funnier, she was wearing high heels.

"Wow! Look at you!" I said, joining her behind the register.

"Too much?" she asked me, with a quizzical smile.

"You look gorgeous. I am sure he will notice it." I said. Just as I said that, I noticed Troy's pick-up drive into the gas station. He parked in the back, where employees were supposed to park, and slowly sauntered in. He looked almost ready to fall asleep, like a comatose gorilla.

"Evening." he said, nodding slowly.

"How're you doing?" "Hi" we said at the same time. He just nodded and stood there dumbly. A man of few words, I thought. A weird silence engulfed us for a few moments.

"I've to show you the card machine." Jill said perkily and reached for it. "Come on out. I'll show you how to use it."

Jill walked out with a spring in her step and Troy lumbered behind her. Through the glass walls, I could see that Jill was sending every possible signal. She was giggling a lot, toughing her hair, touching Troy on the arm, standing very close to him. Even a comatose gorilla would have picked up on her signals. Troy, for all his somnambulism, was a man. He seemed to be responding too, talking a lot more than he seemed capable of, and occasionally smiling.

"That seemed to have gone well." I said when Jill came in after a customer drove up and Troy started fueling the car.

"You think he is into me?" she said.

"Jill, seriously, look at him. Look at you. He is going to be thanking his stars at even having a shot at you."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Savvy."

Cars kept driving in, and Troy kept working. A lot of customers walked in too, keeping Jill and me busy. It was almost an hour later when the stream of cars stopped. Troy stood near the pumps for a few minutes. Then he took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and started to light one.

"Umm...Jill...he shouldn't be smoking that close to the pumps." I said, worriedly.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Shit, no he shouldn't. I'll go tell him." she said and almost sprinted out. I saw her waving her arms to Troy and saying something, which got his attention, and he stared at her dumbly. She ran up to him, and they exchanged a few words, after which Troy started moving closer to the store door.

Jill had a serious expression on her face as if she was admonishing him, and rightly so. You might be flirting with a guy. But you cannot give him a pass for risking an explosion of the whole place. Troy seemed to be nodding his head as if agreement. He came to a stop near the small smoker's stand outside the door, a safe distance away from the pumps. Jill started to walk back in but he said something to her. There was a tentative look on her face, after which she nodded. He held out his pack and she pulled a cigarette out of it, which he lit.

I had never seen Jill smoke. She had never mentioned having smoked in the past either. So I was surprised when she smoked the cigarette with the ease and elegance of a regular smoker, holding it daintily between her fingers. The two of them stood there and talked for a few minutes. Jill's body language made it clear that she had now moved back into "come hither" mode. She finished her cigarette and came back inside. And Troy went back to the pumps.

"Jill, you smoke?" I asked, surprised.

"Not really. I used to. I quit." she said, blushing.

"Well?"

"He asked me very nice. I couldn't say no." she blushed even more.

The flirting between the two of them went on all night with smoking breaks in between. I felt awkward being a spectator for the spectacle. So for the most part I tried to keep my attention to my book. But at the same time, I was very intrigued by what was happening. I had never seen two people dance around like this. None of my friends had boyfriends. Nor did I. The way you got together with a guy was when your parents introduced you. And the only such games I had seen were in movies or on TV. Seeing it unfold in front of me was a fascinating experience.

I wondered what the rules of the game were. What would Jill do? Who would make the first move? And what would they do then? Go to her place after the shift ended? Wouldn't it be weird with her mom and son there? But she took Phil home all the time. Maybe they would go to his place. Or some motel. But when the shift ended, they left in different cars and at different times. Maybe the next day? I waited for things to move ahead.

And my wait lasted three days. I felt awkward just asking Jill point blank - "when will you sleep with him"? After all, part of me was convinced this was very wrong. If she is Phil's girlfriend, she should stay faithful to him. At the same time, I was curious to see something happen. But it didn't seem to be. All I saw them do was talk and smoke. And when the shift ended, they would leave at different times. When would something happen? On the fourth night, I decided that no matter how awkward it felt I had to ask Jill.

"Jill, can I ask you something?" I finally gathered up the courage after she came back from one of her smoking breaks.

"Sure Savvy, anything." she said.

"You and Troy. Troy and you. I mean. Sorry if I am being too personal. But nothing's happening between you two, right?"

"What?" she sounded either surprised or offended.

"I mean...well." I felt weird being so awkward and unsure, "you said you were interested in a fling with him."

"Yeah?"

"And well.... I just see you two talking, flirting, and smoking. It's the fourth day now. Is nothing happening on purpose? Are you taking it slow or something?" I asked.

Jill just stared at me.

"Savvy. You can't be serious." and she started laughing. "Good one."

I stared at her, confused.

"You're serious? Oh god, she is serious." she said and laughed even harder. And it dawned on me. She never really was interested in Troy. How could she be? He was fat and weird. She had just been kidding about having a fling. And was amused that I had taken it seriously. I laughed too.

"Oh, so you mean that you and Troy..."

"Yeah, of course me and Troy have done stuff. You think all we've done is flirt and smoke?"

"Huh??? So you guys meet after the shift ends? Or before?"

"No, silly. During the shift." she said.

"During....?"

"Oh my poor dear Savvy. So innocent. So very innocent. Have you not noticed how often I have gone to the bathroom in the last couple of days?"

SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I had not. And even if I had, I didn't understand what that had to do with anything.

"How when I go the bathroom, Troy also comes behind me after a minute?"

I had absolutely not noticed that. My head would be buried in my book. When Jill went to the bathroom, I had no reason to look up and check where Troy was.

"No." I answered.

"Well, if we want to do something, doing it in the store or outside would be stupid, wouldn't it? With the security cameras?" she pointed to the camera on the ceiling.

"Ohhh." I said.

"Hehe, don't worry. I've been getting mine." Jill said with a wink.

Before I could ask anything more, a customer walked in. The a couple more of them came, so we were busy for a while. When the customers left, Jill did not bring the topic up. And neither did I. She had already answered my question - yes, she had been doing stuff with Troy. I wanted to ask next - so what have you been doing exactly? But that seemed a little too personal, asking her to share the vivid details. Maybe she would volunteer them, I hoped. But she did not.

That night, and for the next few nights, I became acutely aware of whenever Jill would take her bathroom break. As soon as she picked up the key and went outside, I would stare at Troy. And almost count down until he waited for a while, for the benefit of the security cameras, and then walked there too. When they came back, it would be separated by a few minutes too. And based on the time they were away, I would try to decide what they did.

In fact what did they do exactly? Was it just kissing and fondling? Was it maybe oral? Was it actual sex? Could not be sex. Who could have sex in a bathroom? But then what did they do that one time when they were away for almost half an hour? I asked Jill some suggestive questions, but they clearly weren't suggestive enough, because they yielded no useful responses. And I kept thinking, almost obsessing about it.

"So they just disappear into the bathroom for a while?" Vinit asked, sounding very interested when I told him everything. It was Saturday and I had to wait for several hours while he finished his conference call before I had him to myself.

"Yes, sometimes for five minutes, other times for half an hour." I answered.

"And you think they are having sex?" he asked.

"Could they be?" I asked. "Or is it just like...oral?"

"Hmm...Let's see." he said and got up from the couch. He pulled me up by the hand, and led me towards our bathroom. "So is this roughly the size of that bathroom?"

"Yes. No tub obviously. But this is about it." I said. He pulled me into the bathroom.

"Now maybe she sits on the toilet like this." he said, pushing me down on the seat. "And he takes his dick out like this."

Vinit unzipped his pants and took his dick out. I was surprised to see it was partially erect. Had this been turning him on?

"Then he grabs her hair like this..." he caught hold of my hear, "and puts his dick into her mouth like this."
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

He thrust his hips forward and his erection, growing by the minute, hit my lips. I looked up at him and saw the hungry look in his eyes, something I rarely saw these days. I parted my lips and he pushed again. I took his dick completely in my mouth.

"And then she starts sucking." Vinit said with a smile on his face.

I was getting aroused too. I sucked his dick, slowly at first, and then harder with each suck.

"Mmm....that's good..." Vinit said closing his eyes. As I sucked harder, he started humping my mouth too. And his grip on my hair got stronger. This was an unexpected but pleasant turn of events. We didn't have as much sex these few months as we would have expected, being just the two of us in the house. He would be exhausted most nights. When we did have sex, it was fairly regular, almost functional. This was a whole new experience and I was liking it.

As I sucked on my husband's dick, I noticed how incredibly rock hard it felt in my mouth. And I could feel his veins bulge against my tongue and lips. He rarely got this superhard. And as much as I was enjoying giving the blowjob, I wondered how it would feel inside me.

Vinit must have read my mind because he took his dick out of the mouth. I sat there with my mouth open, looking up at his now almost animalistic face.

"Then maybe what he does is, pulls her up." and he made me get up from the seat. "Pushes her pants down." and he pushed down the sweatpants I was wearing, and my panties in one go. I had been naked with my husband hundreds of times, but this somehow felt great in a perverted and forbidden sort of a way. I had been getting wet down there for a while. What he did next turned me on even more.

Vinit grabbed my head, turned my sideways and pushed me down roughly, making me bend from the waist. The awkward twist made me move my legs so I was now facing away from him, and was bent over the toilet. I put my hands on the flush tank for support. Vinit meanwhile pushed down his pants completely.

"Then he enters her like this." and he slid his dick into my waiting pussy gradually.

"Ohhhh....ummmm." I moaned in pleasure as my husband's dick separated my inner walls, pushing through. I had never slept with another man, so I didn't have anything to compare with. But at about 6 inches or so, his dick had always seemed big and satisfying enough.

"Then he starts fucking her like this...slowly at first." Vinit fucked me gradually for a couple of minutes, "and then harder....and harder......and...."

Long awaited waves of pleasure radiated from my pussy to my entire body as, bent over the toilet in our bathroom, I got fucked harder and harder by my husband as he grabbed my waist and pounded me.