The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

Post by SID4YOU »

Fateh turned to his wife. "But, dear," He started hesitantly. "I ... I ... I have to work tomorrow. You know with the debt and all..."

"Husband!" Narges almost hissed at him. "Whether you go to work tomorrow is not for you to decide! My former master is here, and as long as he is here we have to take care of him completely! We have to make his stay COMPLETELY satisfactory! You are to be at sahib's beck and call from now on."

"Yes, dear." Poor Fateh's week just got harder.

"Enough food for you tonight." Narges grabbed his plate which still had half a bread on it. "Go get me some pen and paper. I want to make a list."

"Yes dear." Fateh stood up, washed his hands in the kitchen while Narges ate his bread. I felt bad for him, as he came back with some pen and paper, while I was finishing off the kebabs.

"Good thing he studied till Grade 7." Narges told me, while putting some more bread and lentils on my plate, as Fateh stood to one side like a faithful dog. "At least he can read, and is good for something."

I hunted in my shorts and found some money. I gave it to Fateh – "for tomorrow", I told him. His eyes bulged – this was more money than he made in a week. Immediately I noticed his attitude to the whole situation suddenly became less grumpy.

"What a lackey," I thought. "I am going spend the night with your wife on your bed, and the sight of my pocket change makes you happy."

Narges made a list, and I added some more items to it, and she gave it to Fateh.

"Sarun and I will probably not go to sleep until late at night," She informed Fateh, making my dick rise in anticipation as to "what" we would be doing until we went to sleep. "So we may wake up late tomorrow. You are to wake up early, cut the vegetables and onions so we can make our breakfast when we wake up. And then you will go to the market to get this list. Go early so you get the best stuff."

"Yes dear." Fateh promised her. "I would go very early."

"Good, now clear these dishes. Sahib," Narges giggled as she called me by what her husband called me, "Come this way and you can wash up."

Soon, I was ready for bed. I saw Fateh in the bedroom and followed him there. He was picking up a blanket from the cupboard and then his pillow.

"How will I sleep without a pillow?" I told him. "There will only be one pillow left. Surely you don't want me to share the pillow with your wife?" I asked him with a grin.

"Of course not, sahib." He croaked, dropping the pillow back on the bed that I would soon be sharing with his wife. "I will find some clothes to pack into a 'pillow' for me."

"Fateh," I instructed him as he was about to leave. "Why don't you get my overnight bag. There's a packet there. I have some gifts for your wife. Be careful not to scratch the laptop."

Dutifully Fateh took out a polythene packet from my bag.

"Why don't you take the items out and put it on the bed?" I told him. "It's a few items I picked up for your spouse."

"Yes of course, sahib." He was the ever dutiful servant and host.

I continued to watch, laughing silently. Fateh hesitated as he picked out a white brassiere from the bag and put it on the bed. Then he brought out satin lingerie and it too went on the bed. He continued to empty another couple of bras and then a few panties on the bed from the bag.

"What do you think?" I picked up one of the bras and held it out. "Do you think it will fit her?"

"I... I... I think so." Fateh stammered, looking extremely uncomfortable.

I stretched out the bra, "Do you think it's too large, Fateh? No ... I don't think so. Your wife does have large boobs, right?"

"I... I.. yes, sahib."

I enjoyed his discomfort, and picked up a panty.

"What about this Fateh? Do you think her butts will fit into these?"

"Y... yes, sahib." Fateh was now sweating. I noticed he had developed a bulge in his lungi.

So my guess was right – he was a pervert who enjoyed the thought of his wife with another man. Or at least another man talking about his wife's big boobs and butts
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Hmm," I picked up another bra. "This should go well in contrast with her skin complexion, what do you think? She is a little dark around the nipple..."

What Fateh thought I wouldn't know, as he was saved from answering by Narges squealing in delight as she entered the room and saw the expensive underwears.

"Oh, Sarun! These are for me, oh thank you! Smooch! Smooch!" Narges hugged and kissed my cheeks. "These look great!" She dropped her pallu and her sari soon fell on the floor, so she was just dressed in a blouse and petticoat, her belly and navel exposed for all to see. Fateh gulped as Narges picked up the bra and held it on top of her blouse.

"Oh, it fits perfectly! Thank you darling!" She kissed me again, and then, with her arms around me, turned to chastise her husband.

"Learn from him, husband! He knows how to give proper gifts to a woman! When was the last time you bought me something nice like this?"

"I am sorry dear..." Fateh started to say something, but Narges would not hear it.

"Get out!" She ordered her husband out of their bedroom. "Your sahib and I want to sleep now. Go!"

Fateh left the room to make his bed on the other side of the partition. Narges turned to me. "Sarun, do you want me to wear one of these?" She pointed at my gifts.

I bit my tongue. What was I to say? Let me explain.

For the longest time I wanted to fuck Narges. She was a constant presence in my wet dreams and many a times I had jacked off to her. Yet, while she had been our maid, and we continued to have our sexual trysts, she clearly wore the pants in that affair. I was used strictly for her pleasure. What I got out of that relationship was seeing a beautiful goddess like her in the nude, and having the good fortune to suck on her tittiies and kiss her gigantic ass, and, when she allowed me to, paw her breasts. She always permitted me to cum, and sometimes, when she was in a good mood, even gave me a blow job, but it was always after I had managed to satisfy her.

She would find the slightest excuse to call me names or ridicule me. Whenever my parents were out and we were alone in the house, I knew she would call me to her room. And slap me. Or command me to lick her cunt. Or kiss her feet. I was never, never, never to fuck her. And after she humiliated me and made me lick her or finger her to an orgasm, that's when she would show mercy on me. If I asked, she would stroke me and make me cum in a condom, or gift me a blowjob. But those were rare and it never got further.

A few times while we were in the house, I had gotten bold and had pawed her breasts and hugged and kissed her – like I did tonight at the bathroom – but all those times I got punished and slapped – just like today. So now, the situation seemed uncanny.

Here was Narges, seemingly eager to please me, offering to put on some sexy lingerie. What would I say?

Seeing my silence, Narges grinned. "Oh, don't worry loverboy. We have two nights together. I can wear these tomorrow."

Saying that, she gathered my gifts, walked over to the cupboard and placed them there. Then she turned off the light. The room was suddenly dark, but not completely. The moon had risen now, and cast a soft white glow inside the room. I could clearly see and make out objects close to me.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I jumped into the bed on one side and waited. Narges plugged in a night lamp. It cast a small soft blue glow, enabling me to see Narges's beautiful plump figure as she sashayed to the bed and climbed in. We both lay facing each other, smiling.

"You look beautiful," I told her, and moved forward and kissed her on her lips. I waited for a resounding slap, but it didn't come, so I kissed her again and stepped back.

"Thank you," Narges beamed. "You look great too. You have grown tall, kept in shape, and are now a handsome young man!"

We kissed again, this time hugging each other tightly and I felt her tongue probe deep inside me.

"Narges," I whispered, as we came up for air, "What about Fateh? He is right next door, and can hear everything!" I spoke softly so as not to be overheard.

"Oh, don't worry about him." Narges informed me, as her hands gently stroked my cheek. "Pretend he is not here in this house. My husband will not dare set foot in this room now, sahib."

This was said quite loudly, and I am sure Fateh heard it. I looked at Narges's body, now bathed in the moonlight. Her hair was loose, and lying across her breasts. Her face was a little sweaty from the work she had done in the kitchen, and she hadn't taken a bath before lying down for the night. The pallu had gone to one side and her right breast was protruding from under her white blouse. I stared at her tits and her round figure. Her smell was intoxicating me.

"Oh my maid, my sexy goddess, I want to make love to you." I told her.

"Sarun," She replied. "Don't make love to me. FUCK me."

That did it. I pulled away her pallu, un-hooked the blouse, and pushed her white bra up to expose her large round breasts, the big black areolas standing erect. I played with the right breast, squeezing and pinching it, rotating the nipple between my thumb and fingers, then sucked on it.

"Mmm...mmmm...." Narges began to moan loudly.

I threw my arms around her and again kissed her deeply; she responded by hugging me around my neck and offering me her tongue to suck. Her unwashed body smelt sweaty and was highly intoxicating. I had to fight to control myself to not cum. I kissed and licked her face, eyes, lips, nose, nibbling her earlobes and biting her neck. I unclipped her bra completely and freed her heavy breasts, pinching, biting and sucking on them.

Narges was now moaning loudly, completely lost in throes of passion. As I suckled her boob, a movement in the mirror caught my eye. I grinned. There was a small hole in the partition, and I could see Fateh hiding himself in the shadows, watching me enjoy his wife, with his pecker out. Wanker! I decided we should put on a show for his benefit.

"You," I decided to be bold, and took a chance. In a commanding voice, I ordered Narges, "Stand up and lift up your petticoat and show me what colour panties you are wearing."

The bed creaked as Narges got off and lifted her petticoat to her waist, revealing her smooth chubby dark brown thighs and black panty, which had a damp wet patch on the front. I asked her to turn around and kneel on the floor and lower the panty over her bottom, with the pettycoat rucked up over her back.

I marveled at Narges's voluptuous buttocks, and told her to pull her cheeks apart and show me her black hairy cunt and anus. She looked back at me, smiling. My dreams were being realized, finally! Here was the object of my fantasy, the wife of another man, revealing her inner most secrets to me, ready to submit to me the ultimate submission, and completely enjoying herself while being so wanton. I told her to stand again as I stripped her, pulling off the petticoat, blouse, and black panty. Narges now stood in front of me completely naked and vulnerable; I embraced her pushing my crotch against her naked vagina, caressing and squeezing her arse cheeks.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I undressed completely. Living in the US I had made it a habit to go to the gym regularly, and Narges squealed as I revealed my muscular body to her. I was proud of my big dick, and I was now rock hard, with veins in protuberance and my massive balls waiting to hammer against her milky white thighs. Narges's eyes followed my body down until she stopped at my crotch - and a big smile enveloped her lips.

My former maid laid down on the bed on her back as I began licking her hairy pussy, making her shiver and tremble as she experienced her cunt being expertly sucked for the first time in many, many years. Her eyes were closed and she was purring as I squeezed her breasts. Narges arched her back to allow me easier access to pull and twist her nipples, making her wince with pleasure.

I pulled her thighs apart and positioned the thick bulbous head of my cock over her labia. I put the tip of my penis into her, then slowly pressed in a few inches, pulled out then pushed back in a bit further, pulled out again before finally penetrating her fully in one push up to my balls, causing Narges to gasp as the air was pumped out of her body, stretching her cunt fully.

Narges was now mumbling, "Oh sahib! I am a married woman. You have now shamed me. You have taken a married woman on her marital bed. You have taken away my honour. My husband was not man enough to stop you."

I could see Fateh in the shadows, stroking his small weiner faster and faster as his wife called him names while being pounded by my monster cock.

Narges was now sweating profusely, screaming and grunting loudly in time to my pounding. We were now copulating strongly; my cock fully buried inside her. I was fucking a married woman, on her marital bed, that too in front of her husband. I slammed into Fateh's wife, causing the old bed springs to squeak and groan noisily in rhythm to our hammering.

"Narges, I am going to cum inside you." I told Narges as I humped her.

"Oh, Sarun, it will be an honour and pleasure." Narges murmured. "I want your sperm in me. Fill me, Sarun!"

I grunted as I ejaculated, filling up her vagina with my semen till it overflowed, staining the bed sheets. Narges grasped my balls, squeezing out as much juice as possible. I bit her neck and kept ejaculating for quite some time before finally collapsing with my full weight on her. I remained inside her for almost ten minutes, making sure my seed soaked in. We caressed and kissed before I finally rolled off her, my cock semi erect and still dripping cum.

I looked at my freshly fucked former maid and the object of my wettest dreams, covered in sweat and love bites on her breasts, neck and thighs, my semen oozing out of her vagina down her arse, the room reeking with the aroma of sweat and sex.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Wow, wow." Was what Narges repeated loudly, several times. "Wow. Now that's what I call a fucking. My husband never fucks me like that, sahib. You know how to satisfy a woman. If I knew you fucked like that I would have let you fuck me a long time ago."

I could only grin at the compliment. Narges's legs were still spread out, and a full ten minutes later cum was still oozing out of her pussy. Narges moved so that she now faced me again, the cum making slosh noises as it dribbled down her thighs.

"Sarun, why did you really come here?" She asked. "Did you really just come to visit me?"

"Oh yes, Narges." I took her face in my arms and kissed her cheeks. "Actually, I have a job offer for you."

"Oh?"

"Yes, Narges. You see, I am now a very rich man. I have a business in the USA. I also do some import work from India, so I have a mansion in Kolkata. My family lives in the USA, but I come every month to Kolkata for ten to twelve days. I need a maid to work for me there, and rather than any maid, I thought of you, my original kamwaali bai."

There was a pause as Narges digested this. Seeing a little hesitation, I kissed her gently on her eyes, took her hand and placed it on my now erect again cock.

"And I am always ready to be your bitch, Narges."

Narges mulled over something for sometime, then told me softly so only I could hear, "We will discuss this later, darling. I have to talk with my husband. He is my husband you know."

"It's all right." I told her. "You can let me know later."

"Actually," Narges continued, this time raising her voice so that Fateh could hear. "My husband has a huge debt. He is a useless man, really. He gambled and lost and gambled again and lost. Now day and night we work hard to be a little less poor. He is really not a man. He lied to my parents by pretending to be well off when he was always borrowing money and always in debt, and he could never satisfy me in bed, darling."

This was said quite loudly, and I could imagine Fateh in the next room flushing in humiliation.

I responded by placing my hands between her legs, rubbing her clit.

"Sarun," Narges commanded. "Take me again. Fuck me. Enjoy me. Play with me."

"My pleasure, you sexy randi." I told her, ready to mount her again. "You are such a whore!"

It was a bad night for Fateh. He had to sleep in the hall listening to the bed springs creaking all night and his Narges's constant moans and groans. All night he felt helpless and tried to stop himself from watching as his vivacious wife.

What must have been surprising to him, and he knew it, was that instead of feeling anger he got an erection. He must have known that's why Narges never respected him; she always suspected he was not a complete man. Narges rubbed it in, as she weep out, again and again, "Thank you for the fuck, Sarun. I will do whatever you ask of me to please you. Please fuck me again, Sarun. I can never get enough of you."

I must have woken him up several times. In my wildest dreams I had never imagined Narges to be so playful, and so submissive, and I took full advantage. Once, Fateh peeked and saw me slapping his wife's butts, spanking them hard and watching her rump quiver in the moonlight. The spanks left bright red marks on Narges's butts as I called her a bitch, a slut, a whore, and she purred in delight at the insults. Other times he would wake up to the sounds of her screaming my name so loudly that Fateh felt the whole neighborhood would hear it, as I drilled my manhood deep inside her.