The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: The Rickshaw Driver's Wife

Post by SID4YOU »

Yes, yes, dear." Poor Fateh was almost in tears. I noticed he had a bulge in his lungi too. "Sahib has indeed been very kind with us."

"Yes, husband. We must repay his kindness with our warmth. We may be poor but we have a lot of love to give him."

"Yes, dear, you are right. Sahib is indeed very compassionate to us."

"A dining table and a sofa set." I decided aloud. "Narges, what do you think about the bed? I think the bed is fine, it seemed strong last night, what do you think?"

Narges burst into a snigger, and a very red Fateh just stared at his shoes in shame.

As breakfast was being cleared away, I told Fateh that I wanted him to first take me to the furniture store in the village. Then he could take me to a mall in the city, where I would buy some clothes. I was secretly planning to stay longer than the two nights I had originally planned, and I needed more sets of clothes. Then I told him he had to drop me downtown in the city, where I had some work, and pick me up later. I would have lunch in the city, and return home in time for dinner.

"Yes, sahib." Fateh kept nodding obediently. He went out to pump air into the rickshaw tires.

As I dressed and got ready to go out, and Fateh was away in the yard where he could not hear us, I pulled Narges into the bedroom and asked her in a soft voice about Fateh's loan. A plan was forming in my mind. When Narges replied it was 20,000 rupees, I thanked my lucky stars. That amount of money was a mountain for a rickshaw driver, but pocket change for me. My wife bought saris on a single shopping trip, each worth twice that. Very briefly, I told Narges about my plan, and she giggled like a college girl. She agreed to it immediately, as I knew she would. I gave her a kiss on each cheek for being such a sweetheart.

"Fateh, get the rickshaw out." I yelled, appearing at the door. "Let's go."

"Yes, sahib." As Fateh came back stood near the door, I grabbed Narges by her caboose and kissed her as she eagerly opened her mouth for me. I squeezed her ass over the thin sari that she was wearing. Fateh stood like a wimp watching me caress his wife. I gave Narges a parting smack on her trunk and she purred with pleasure.

"Let's go."

Our first stop was the furniture store. I picked out a nice dining table with four chairs. It was small enough to fit their hut, but of good material and expensive. Then I picked out a luxurious sofa set containing a three seater and a love seat, with deep cushions that made you sink in, and dark colours to match Narges's hut. Fateh's eyes bulged at the cash that I casually handed to the cashier. I paid extra to have it delivered that afternoon. It would be there at her house when I returned for dinner. I told the cashier to deliver it to Narges, and under "care of" I put my name, rubbing it in to Fateh that he was not man enough to provide the necessities for his wife.

Then we went to the clothing store where I bought some lungis, t-shirts and underwear for myself. If Fateh wondered why I was buying quite a few change of clothes he kept his mouth shut.

And then we entered the ladies' section.

"Let's buy some more undergarments for your wife." I told him, much to his discomfort. "A beautiful woman like her always needs beautiful lingerie."
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Thank you, sahib," Was all he could muster in reply. "I could never afford to buy her these."

I bought some bras, all the time asking Fateh whether his wife's breasts would fit them or if the bra was too large or too small. He stammered in his replies, once saying, "You know best sahib." I laughed silently.

"I am making sure all the bras we buy are half a size small." I told him. "They would not be uncomfortable for her to wear, but would make your wife's perky breasts stand up and be noticed. She has big breasts, randi, and she should be proud of them."

"Yes, sahib. You are right, sahib. I am also proud of her breasts, sahib."

"I like her nipples best." I told him. "They are quite round."

I made him drop me downtown at the city, and handed him all my purchases and ordered him to put them on the bed.

"And make sure to tell Narges about her gifts." I told him. "She can examine the bras before I return in the evening." Fateh nodded meekly. I gave him some money – much more than he would earn for the day – and told him to pick me up at 7 pm sharp and not to be late.

It was late afternoon when Fateh reached home after working for a shift. The furniture had already been delivered and arranged in their places, and Narges was busy cooking.

"Hungry?" She turned to her husband as he walked in.

"Yes, dear." Fateh's stomach growled. Ever since I had entered his household, he had been a distinct second best at the table. Narges gave him a good meal, and Fateh ate everything. He burped, much to Narges's annoyance.

"Husband, you have bad manners!" She told him. "Sarun would never do that. He is a proper gentleman, you should learn from him!"

Fateh wanted to tell her he knew how much of a gentleman I was when I was slapping Narges's butt at night, but he bit his tongue. Instead, he said, "Oh, that reminds me dear, sahib has purchased some more gifts for you. I put them in the bedroom, on the bed."

"And you tell me now?" Narges scolded him. "Husband, you should have told me this immediately! Now you go clear the table and clean the dishes, and make sure you don't scratch the wood! Look at this table! You could work for a thousand years and never afford this!"

"Yes, dear." Fateh stood up. "Sahib is indeed very liberal with his gifts to us."

Once Narges saw the gifts, she called out her husband to the bedroom.

"Look at this bra, isn't it lovely! I am going to try this on right now!"

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

She dropped her pallu and popped open her blouse. Reaching around her back, she unclipped her bra and it dropped to the floor. Her boobs sprang out, free. Fateh's cock stirred. Ordinarily he would have rushed to grab those udders but he knew that temporarily, Narges was someone else's property, even though she was his wife. Narges made it a point to try out all the bras.

"Look, husband! Sarun is so clever! He bought it just small, so it smashes my boobs together."

"Yes, dear."

"Do you think he will like me in these?" Narges modeled one black bra and swung her chest about, her boobs juggling beneath the bra.

"I am sure sahib will love it." Fateh replied. "You look lovely in these bras."

"He also likes me without bras." Narges giggled. Then she started to put away the bras, and Fateh made a motion to leave; Narges stopped him.

"Husband!" Narges sat down on one side of the bed and beckoned her husband to come over to her. "Did you sleep well last night?"

Fateh froze. "I ... I .. of course, dear. I slept well."

"Hmm. Husband, you didn't hear any noises last night, or see anything?"

Fateh started to get aroused, but he managed to control his voice.

"Not really, dear. I was very tired."

"Husband, you didn't stand near that spot, that hole in the partition," Narges pointed to the spot, "and watch me and Sarun in bed, did you?"

Fateh remained silent. Narges continued.

"Husband, when I was cleaning today, I saw cum stains on the floor there. Were you, or were you not, watching Sarun ravage my body last night, and jerking off to the sight?"

Fateh knew he was defeated. So far, no one had openly mentioned his cuckoldry to him. Even though I had groped and kissed his wife and enjoyed her body in front of him, he did not say anything about it to me. Narges had not mentioned sex either, and everyone was carrying about as if it was normal to have your houseguest enjoy the hospitality of your wife in bed. Now, Narges was confronting him.

"Yes, dear, I did stand there ... and ..." Fateh began.

"What did you see, husband?"

"I saw... sahib and you ... " Fateh's dick was quite hard now.

"Husband, did you hear Sarun ask about you last night?"

"Yes, dear."

"Husband, did you hear me telling Sarun not to worry that you were in the next room?"

"I.... Yes, dear."

"And you just stayed there and listened to it, husband? Even after Sarun expressed his ardent desire to ... to .... to FUCK me?"

"I am so ashamed, dear."

"Sarun made me his sex slave for the night, and you just let him?"

"I ... I ... I am so sorry, dear."

"How come you so weakly agreed when I said Sarun and I were going to share our marital bed? Do you not have any honour? Your own wife wanted to spend the night with another man, and you let her do it, dear husband!"

"I ... I ... I ...." Fateh was lost for words.

"Husband, did you see your own house guest penetrate and fuck your WIFE last night?"

"Yes, dear."

"Husband, did you not hear me scream his name as he repeatedly plunged his giant cock into my cunt?"

"Yes, I did, dear."

"Husband, did you notice that Sarun had a much larger dick than you? And he could cum more than once in the night?"

"Yes, I did, dear."

"Husband, did you see last night how Sarun put his penis into my mouth and I gave him a blow job?"

"Yes, dear."

"Husband, did you see Sarun fuck me in the ass last night, 'doggy style' as he called it, and call me a 'kutti' and 'bitch' and a 'randi' while furiously slapping my ass?"

"Yes, dear."

"Darling husband, you saw a young man slap your wife's buttocks until she weep out in pain, and you did nothing. A visitor to your house called her a bitch and a prostitute, and you watched. Sarun plunged his manhood into me and FUCKED me in the ass, and you just watched and jacked off to it? Why did you not rush to save me?"

"I ... I ... I didn't know what to do, dear!"

"And Husband, did you see Sarun order me to give him a blow job this morning, while you so miserably hid in the bush over there and watched my humiliation?"

"I ... Yes, dear."

"Husband, did you feel Sarun's cum in the kiss I gave you this morning?"

"I .

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I ... Yes, dear."

"Husband, have I ever given you a blow job or let you fuck me in the ass?"

"Never, dear."

"Husband, then doesn't it bother you that I let him do what he wants with me, while I deny you, my husband, the same enjoyment?"

"I ... I don't know what to say, my dear. It should make me angry, but ...."

Narges knew she had him.

"I am doing this for you, husband dear." Narges answered him in her sweet, seductive voice. "Sarun loves me a lot and he is very rich, dear husband. He can help you with all your debts."

"Really?" Fateh's heart gave a sudden flutter. "Oh, yes, dear, and I remain so grateful to you for making such a sacrifice. I thank you for it."

"I am doing all this for you husband," Narges's voice was dry. "I hope you will still want me after he has dishonoured me but it is my duty to pleasure him for you."

"I will always love you Narges you are my wife", Fateh could not control himself; he had now taken out his cock and was rubbing it. "But I don't understand why watching another man taking you sexually is giving me so much pleasure."

"It's understandable, dear husband." Narges declared. "Sarun is a real man, and you want to see your wife service a real man's cock."

"Yes, dear." Fateh felt sperm rising up his shaft and quickly came, making a mess on the floor.

"Now, look at this!" Narges was angry. "I have to clean this up! Sarun wanted you to stay out of this room, and you made it dirty. You will be punished!"

Narges put her hand on her surprised husband Fateh's back to guide him over her lap, and she spread her thighs apart a little. Fateh was positioned over her knees, face down, his cock between her thighs. To his surprise, he felt Narges's fingers undoing the knot in his lungi, and then pulling it down to his knees. It fell on the floor. Now Fateh's ass was completely naked and totally exposed to be spanked.

Smack! Smack!

Narges started off slowly, cupping her hands and alternating on each cheek.

Smack! Smack!

She had a life time of experience in spanking and Fateh felt his cock stiffening again. Here he was, being punished for watching his wife have sex with another man on her marital bed, and he was getting a woody!

Smack! Smack!

Narges continued her spanking until she felt her old husband couldn't take it any more.

Smack! Smack!

At the end of Fateh's spanking, Narges ordered, "Stand up, dear husband, and don't pull up your lungi, and walk over to the window."

As Fateh stood in the corner, he felt his wife's hands rub his bottom.

"Your ass has turned a nice even red color." She told him. "It will probably feel warm for a few days as you work the rickshaw." She laughed. "Now go and get dressed. You must soon leave for the city to pick up your wife's lover."

"Yes, dear." His ass still smarting, Fateh picked up his clothes and withdrew before Narges could change her mind. His mind was in a whirl. Though Narges had always bossed her husband around, she had never gotten physically dominant with him. And today, she had spanked him!

Fateh decided his life and his relation with Narges was probably going to change forever.

What neither Narges nor Fateh saw at that point was that on the other window, Narges's younger sister fatima had been standing, watching in amazement as she saw her sister Narges first admit to adultery, then see her brother-in-law Fateh admit to voyeurism, and then getting a spanking from his wife after he had ejaculated at the thought of his wife's infidelity.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

THE END 😆 😆