Dark Side Of Hema

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Dark Side Of Hema

Post by SID4YOU »

Hema was aware of the same and had all plans now in place to check mate Selvam.

Venkaji was getting ready when she came out of the toilet and told her ' I am going to the office, received a breakdown call, will be back in couple of hours'. Hema saw this as a chance not to be lost. She quickly retorted with a feign of anger' I am very tired serving your mother and all of you all the day. Please don't disturb me in the night and come only in the morning'. Venkaji had no issues on the front. He could easily sleep at the Guest House. So without much of a whimper or protest, he walked away to the door and gave a parting nod to Hema from the door.

After making sure his car had left the premise, Hema tip toed down to the servant quarter and pulled Meekri out of the room and instructed her to shave the pussy and spray it with good freshener. Meekri went into the bedroom to wake up Selvam and Hema stopped her saying ' Go to my bedroom and get ready in 10 minutes'. I will tell him and come. After bolting the door from inside Hema quickly dropped 2 tablets of 'Restyl' into a tumbler and poured honey into the same. She woke up Selvam and greeted him in a shocking manner, he was not expecting her in this manner at this time. He looked into her eyes and quickly started warming up, ' do you want to suck my pussy or would like to drink my urine juice' asked Hema. Selvam was addicted to Hema's urine and especially mixed with honey.

She lifted her nightie and put the glass below her cunt, filled it with her urine and stirred the same with her finger. She took the finger to his lips and told' Sample it and I will serve you the real thing '. Selvam took her finger in his mouth and licked it for a minute leaving it sore and paining. Hema would not mind all that, she was already dreaming of killing two birds with one stone. 'Checkmating Selvam'and 'enjoying Ananth.

Selvam took the tumbler and drank the contents without a grimace. She in the meantime put his hands on her boobs and he started massaging them with a lot of gusto. Hema was a heavy woman but extremely sexy, 38-28-38. Her boobs resembled those of Nagma another cine actress who created lot of stir in the loins of youth of mid 90s. Selvam went beyond pawing and tore of the buttons at the top so that he could have a bite on her turgid nipple. Hema saw what he wanted and shoved the same towards him. Even before he could salivate the aureole properly, he lost his mind and slowly started sinking into what was to be a long sleep. Hema quickly reset herself and returned to her room to find Meekri half-naked lying on the floor shaving her pussy. Hema took out the portable Braun hair remover from the wardrobe and quickly shoved it between her own legs. She was planning a long night with Meekri and Ananth and obviously wanted the virgin Ananth to get the best of the two women. After satisfying her self she dressed herself in a Kanjeevaram silk saree, applied typical south Indian perfume all over her body especially in the crevice between the boobs, ass and cuntal spread. .

Asked Meekri to wear the nightie, which she had just removed from her own body, Meekri obliged without any questions. ' Wait for a second and I will back' saying so Hema rushed towards the room which housed the beds of Danny and her ma in law. She sneaked in to find all quiet and serene. She quickly sprayed the room with a chloroform-contained spray and closed the door from outside.

Now she was ready to make Ananth a MAN.

Along with Meekri she tiptoed to Ananth's room and knocked slowly on the door and quickly pushed Meekri to the front. Ananth woke up with a jolt and hardened up cock, which was held tightly by his hands. He looked at the watch " 12:30 am". He was not too sure whether he heard a knock or was it a dream. He waited in the bed for a while, half-perspiring. After a while, the knock returned and this time he started getting naughty, he was sure this is pleasure beckoning him.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Started to move towards the door and put his left eye to the peephole. Was very disappointed to see the dull Meekri standing there, thought may be to attend to some errand. Opened the door to speak to her and lo behold, got the shock of his life when he saw a 5 ' 5" tall silk saree clad and the 'mangalsutra' hanging on the bodice, Hema holding Meekri.

They both got inside quickly and pushed him on the bed making sure he lands on his back. Meekri locked the door from inside. ' You….u.uu…uu..said, tomorrow morning ..nnnnooonnooo ' blurted Ananth and was met with a eerie laughter from Hema ' Ananth, I love sex and want it from men who I want. I cannot wait till morning, for me sex is something which I must have every 4 hours'.

' You are my chosen man for this night. I will not disappoint, you will have a bride like behavior from me but of course it will not be a virgin cunt, if you want I can fake it'.

She laughed again, rubbing the well manicured and scented finger on her lips and just below the nose, occasionally touching the nose ring and definitely making Ananth pant for breath as he watched her giving jolts to his cock with just the dimpled smiles and expressive physical movement of her hands.

Meekri got up on the bed and lifting her nightie, came close to Ananth, caught hold his left hand and deftly placed it over her right boob. Ananth became hostile and started shaking on the bed, Hema cautioned him' It is just about to start, don't move nor make any attempts to shout. You will be the loser. Just lie back and leave the rest to us, we have not come only to give you pleasure, we have come to also have pleasure and are sure you will also have equal majaa'.

Ananth saw this as a virtual rape and gave up.

He decided to obey to his sister in law who at this point of time was in total control. He did think of his mother and brother but knowing Hema, was pretty sure they were not an issue and what was going on in his room was all safe and 'in camera'.

While talking of camera, Hema had quietly sneaked in the Sony Handycam into the room. She left Meekri to take care of Ananth who by now was over the hill and had given him self totally to the servant woman. His mouth was salivating on the boob and he was immersed totally in serving that one right boob of Meekri. Meekri was playing really coy. She had very deftly concealed the left boob inside the bra and ensured it did not come of the nightie. Hema was filming this scene from a corner and neither of the participants was interested in what was going on. They had full faith in Hema and though visible to them, the filming did not cause much flutter. Hema had a different plan in mind and she told Meekri, ' Meekri, open the naada of his pajama, take his Lund out. Don't strip any further, I want to see you like that only.' Meekri obeyed the command and for a moment, disturbed Ananth's pleasure with her right boob and opened his pajama's naada. Out sprung the Cock like a released spring and one could see clearly that Ananth was not wearing underwear.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Adjusting the camcorder on its stand and making sure it covered all possible movements, Hema totally dressed returned to the bed and stood in front of the couple on the bed. By this time most of Ananth's pajama was out of his body and hanging to one of the toes and Meekri was completely nude. Obviously she was wearing nothing besides the bra and the nightie. Ananth was still not able to divert himself from the dove pair of Meekri's 32" boobs. His tongue was busily snaking in and out of the between crevice when suddenly he felt a warm cover on his dick and looked up startled. Hema's pallu was on it and she was standing biting her lower lip with her teeth and watching him ferociously.

Ananth left Meekri and lunged towards the coveted Hema, 'Na Na Na NA, you will get your chance, for now focus on the apples in front of you' was the response he received.

This marked the beginning of the slavery of Ananth at the mistress Hema's hands. It was a virtual bind and little release. He lost his first job at Coimbatore after a few months because of 3 continuous days of UN informed absence from office. As you guessed it, Hema was keeping him busy between her thirsty and sweaty thighs at his small home in Coimbatore all those days.

Poor Ananth!

Back to this night at Chennai, Ananth shifted his focus to Meekri's lusty midriff and stomach, which was as flat as a tabletop. Ananth slowly descended towards her pussy. In the meantime his attention was drawn to his crotch area and was surprised to see Hema applying shaving lather on his balls and the entire rod area. She was licking her lips profusely while doing all this, the clock on the table was flashing '1:35 am'. Hema deftly shaved off the entire hair from his pubic area, cock and the two precious jewels. She washed them warm water soaked towels and applied fair and lovely cream, followed by some drops of After-shave lotion.. Ananth was not prepared for this and start-ejaculating sperm, which Hema took in her palm and quietly, closed the same. She knew this would happen. Ananth was yet a beginner. She reached for her bag and pulled out a small empty injection bottle and squeezed the entire sperm into the same. It was going to be kept for future use. Ananth was watching all this and really could feel a surge in his loins so quickly once again, when he saw Hema licking away the remaining part of the palm without losing a single drop. He thought of the millions, which went away into the drainage over last 7-8 years. Hema could have really savored all that and maybe substituted regular food with Ananth's sperm food.

Hema was now in a dishelved state. Her pallu was on her lap and boobs were pointing out from the blouse. One could clearly see that there was no bra beneath. Hema removed the blouse and wiped the cock with the same and tied it around the crotch area leaving some air for the balls. She finally began her exploration of Ananth. Her mouth descended on to his balls and tongue became vigorously active around them. In no time Ananth was back in form and his cock sprung back to the 7 inches full length. Hema licked the balls for a long time and could relish the taste. They were still fresh; Ananth was just 23 years old. They had not started accumulating the pungent coloring and the dirt, which come with age. And the just concluded shaving was a bonanza. It made the jewel acquire a very tasty cover.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

(Hema for a moment thought of Venkaji. He never got this treatment from Hema and whatever sex they had was plain and missionary straight. He even in his dreams could not think that his wife was capable of all this.).

Ananth became bold now and descended on to Hema. He caught hold of her face and ' Saali maadar chut, tere naam pe mene roj muth maari hai, laundiya randi jaat ki pur rehti hai mehel ki raani ban kar' saying so, planted his mouth on her mouth and started biting her on the lips. Hema was consumed. Ananth was now hers' and she knew that the conquest was complete. She allowed him to suck her mouth, which he did for nearly 6 full minutes. After that she laid him on the bed and slowly put his prick between her boobs and asked Meekri to suck both the prick and the cock touched part of the insides on the boobs. That was a very erotic sight for Ananth and he once again ejaculated but this time on the boobs and in between. Meekri did the honors of licking it entirely and as it happened during the evening, Hema sucked out the same from her mouth and planted it back in a shared mode. Left both eating Ananth's cum for this time.

The night was still young for Hema and Meekri.

They were used to such long nights along with Selvam and were getting prepared towards the couple of hours left for dawn and get their cunts rammed with this young and virile 7" long dick of Ananth. Ananth was tired and not very enthused but had to make use of this opportunity, he knew this was the beginning of a long sexual odyssey for him. His bathroom antics, where he had masturbated vigorously, dreaming of all the beautiful women were getting real. Hema was an incarnation of all those wishful damsels. She was pretty, dusky, charming, long hairdo, traditional and above all bold and willing.

Ananth watched the scene where the two women exchanged his cum, really felt he to be in the seventh heaven. For him touching of his own hand on the cock was enough to ejaculate and here it was dreams come true. And more than anything else, he was enjoying his own sis in law. He had also been watching her with her friends and was pretty mesmerized by some of them, one of them of course the fairly well stacked Radha.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Meekri stumped him out of his reverie by planting her pussy on his mouth and Ananth did not know where to start.

Lying flat on his backside and Meekri lying above him, this was becoming a bit uncomfortable. Hema could read the signs of discomfort and also wanted to make him taste her pussy first. She knew it was coming and he wanted to nestle his mouth on the wanting inner lips of his sis in law's wanton pussy.

She glanced at Meekri asking her to get off the torso, and for the first time laid herself next to her lover and in front of Meekri who was left standing next to the bed, Hema started the journey for Anath into a bliss of sinful love and sexual calisthenics.

She applied a small smooch on his forehead, ' My little b-I-l is now getting ready to ram his prick into his big sis in law', saying which she lifted herself and shoved her boobs onto his face. The mangalsutra came in the way and Ananth felt really erotic to see the sign of marriage dangling like that.

He put the gold plates on either of her aureoles on both the boobs and started licking them along the flesh causing flutter down between the legs for both Hema and Meekri, Ananth was alternating on the boobs dexterously.

He was picking up fast, for a young man fucking and sexual diligence come like swimming to a dog. It takes little time. After all a male in this part of the world spends more than 10 years post puberty dreaming and fantasizing, this is what they want to do and want to make those dreams come real. Ananth was receiving which is not very common. Not all men have the luck of Hema offering herself in the cool confines of one's own house. He was on the verge of losing his virginity, in a short while before dawn he would have sunk his virgin cock into both the pussies. 'Aaah, what a feeling'. He could not believe it and was looking forward to those moments when his cock would be in the hot enclosure of the cuntal sheath.

Hema slowly brought him over him and for the first time that night, Ananth was on the top. He did not leave the twin globes and was profusely tracing the tongue on both the boobs, of course enjoying the mangalsutra too. He asked Hema why she did not remove it, to which she giggled and seductively swayed the hair off her forehead, 'Ananth, I am your bride this night and Meekri our attendant. In the olden days rajas used to have the same pleasure, where on the first night a female attendant used to assist the bride and give pleasure to the married couple, now if I do not wear the saree and this mangalsutra, how do get that feeling.' ' Married or not, I wanted to make your first fuck look like what it would be on your wedding day, I promise if you marry Radha it will be better than this and that day the maid will be me and not Meekri'.

Hearing to all this, Ananth of course a mere mortal could feel his cock rising. He got over her body and started rubbing the edge of his prick in the pubic area and in no time felt a hand on his dick guiding it into Hema's pussy. Little did he realize that the transportation into the nether world of sexual ecstasy was over and he was now like any other fulfilled man, his cock was in a woman's tight pussy. Danny was her stepson. Hema was not a natural mother and here she was lying below Ananth offering him her tight and expensive pussy. Ananth started grunting giving both the women shivers of yet another pre ejaculation. But Hema knew how to handle this, she asked Ananth to think of meadows, the back yard of their house, his mother and slowly he came back to normal and the pumping became rhythmic. She was too much and knew how to handle men, especially in bed. Her fingers were on his thighs, very near to the balls but not touching the jewels.