Dark Side Of Hema

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Dark Side Of Hema

Post by SID4YOU »

Parto watched Hema in a trance, her face was flushed, her head thrown back with her mouth open, as she passionately caressed her tits and belly and thighs.

As Parto felt her back, he could visualize her hips were twitching and her ass-cheeks parting with each stroke, he realized that he was close to shooting his cum into her pussy.

He knew that now was the time to slow down and prolong the pleasure.

"Let's slow down just a little," he said softly, teasing her by flexing his cock in the mouth of her cunt.

"Oh, Parto!" Hema whined. "Give it to me ... give it to me now!"

Parto held on tightly to Hema's squirming ass and prevented her from ramming herself back down on his cock. He watched with delight as her tender asshole flexed excitedly.

He knew she was hot enough to let him stuff his whole cock into that tight little hole.

"Okay, baby, okay," Parto, said in a voice thickened by lust, "I'll give it to you ... in your ass.” he snarled at Hema.

"Oh, Parto," Hema moaned, "anywhere ... anywhere you say!"

Parto groaned as Hema bent over his lap, squeezing his rapidly thickening cock between her gorgeous breasts. He moaned softly as her magical tongue coiled about his cock-head yet again.

He could not resist her.

Her lips parted and slid about his cum-sticky cock again, sucking with a gentle, insistent pressure, her tongue flicking and rapping at his cock-head, winding about it, her head bobbing slowly over his lap, his cock in her fist.

Hema rose and smoothly swung one slender, perfectly proportioned limb over his hips, straddling his lap, his cock in her hands.

She wanted him deep inside her and she spread her legs, on her feet in a deep squat, slowly impaling herself on his rigid penis, her lovely face arching back, her hands on his dick as her cunt sank down lower and lower still, engulfing his cock deep in her hot flesh.

Her shoulders went back and she smiled coyly enjoying and immersed in the forbidden pleasure.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Parto fondled her clitoris, her nipples.

She moaned, her head jerking to one side, and began to ride him.

She bucked heavily on his lap, her hips rising and falling, going up and down, her bald cunt sliding up the journey on his cock and finally then crashing back again.

"Ooooooh, God," she suddenly groaned, digging her body deeper into the soft sandy grass beneath them.

She quivered uncontrollably from the sudden unexpected tingling sensations that shot through her body, and dropped her hand between the area of his wide-spread knees, grasping his hard erected cock in her hands.

She removed it from her cunt and started to rub it between her ass cheeks, slowly but surely it went deep into her ass, the sweat between the orbs and the well-oiled cock helped each other.

Parto moaned a deep low pleading sound as she pushed against it with her fingers sliding her ass back and forth the round rubbery head.

In return, Parto anchored his hot moist mouth tightly to an erected nipple and began a gentle sucking pressure, swirling his tongue in tortuous tiny circles, around and around the pulsating bud until it came to a sharp peaked point.

His hands coursed lightly at the same time over the soft firmness of her belly and thighs, while his mouth continued to play for a long delicious moment teasingly around the throbbing tits.

“Ohhhhhh, darling," she groaned ... she had never called anyone darling before.... with ecstatic pleasure and longing, Hema fondled his pulsating cock, at the same time coaxing its head more towards the center of her gaping unfulfilled ass.

Oooh Shit! It's soooo good ... sooo good," she chanted, not caring that their lewd abandoned fucking was happening in the bright pool light in front of a huge glass window where anyone who chose to stroll by might see them.

Parto, his eyes dilated as if in a hypnotized trance, slid his hands under her buttocks, cupping them in his hands, and drove his cock rhythmically into the wetness of her ass.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

This was a new experience for them, and Parto wanted to be sure he didn't hurt her.

Her opening felt very tight.

After a few moments, Hema's asshole began to relax and the head of his penis slipped inside. He felt for the first time the delightfully tight grip of her asshole around his penis.

His hands dug deeply into the two globular spheres as he kneaded at them and stretched them apart with each in and out thrust as he plunged wilder and wilder into her.

He worked his middle finger in between the crevice of her buttocks, searching with the tip of it for her tight throbbing anus.

A small rivulet of warm moist liquid was running down the widespread crevice from where he could feel his hard rod of flesh sawing into her. “Paaarrrtooo!" Hema screamed, "Oooooh! Yessss, yesss! Hurt me, hurt me, and hurt me!"

"Faaaasster, Faster!" she shrieked up at him, her eyes rolling up underneath her fluttering eyelids as if she were in the throes of a wild uncontrollable ecstatic state.

Parto jerked his sweating loins harder and faster down into her hot clasping asshole, he could tell she was near completion as she gripped him tight between her thighs, opening and closing them around him in time to his long hard thrusts into her.

She gurgled beneath him, the sound coming from deep within her throat as though she had no control over it.

He knew she was near and he continued to thrust down on her with a merciless in and out fucking movement ... with all the strength he could muster.

He wanted to make this first ass-fuck last, so took his own time and concentrated on keeping the excitement under control.

Hema grunted and groaned with pleasure as he rhythmically reamed her rear hole, but then he could hold out no longer, his climax began as a tingle in his scrotum and filling of his balls, and before long he felt every muscle in his body tense up.

The orgasm hit him like the avalanche slide. All he remembered is that it felt like a bomb, which went off in his head as his penis erupted, and semen poured into HEMA’s well-endowed and sexy ass.

Her cry of pleasure told him, her orgasm was as intense as his.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

IF you like this story please coment 😆 😆 😆