My Wife's Sacrifice

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: My Wife's Sacrifice

Post by SID4YOU »

When she had finished her orgasm, he pulled up her thighs wide apart, put them each on either side of his shoulders, positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and started slapping her vagina with it! He would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. Again he would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. All the while, his hands were squeezing her breasts and sometimes he was sucking her nipples like a baby! This went on for a long time. My Anupama was once again getting excited! Finally, she could not bear the pleasure and the anticipation. She started arching her back and pushing up her vagina involuntarily, in the hope that AmeerchandJi would penetrate her vagina. But AmeerchandJi continued what he was doing. Out of sheer frustration she finally blurted out . . .

' Sethji . . . . . . . Please . . . . 'ayea na?

AmeerchandJi asked ' What Anupama? '
'Ab hume chod dijia Sethji , or raha nahi jata,
AmeerchandJi looked at me and just smiled.
I was speech less. I never hard any slang word from her mouth before.
She gasped with lust, ' Please AmeerchandJi, don’t torture me like this.!, Ap hume chod chod ke challi kordijia.
“Such bol rahi ho Anupama……..sach much tum hum se chodwana chahati ho”? Asked very pleased AmeerchandJi
“I want you Sethji. Its true…beleave me. Now please come into me.” Anupama whispered desperately.
I could not believe that I was hearing my chaste, home-loving, caring, tender and such a conservative wife, actually pleading for an old brutal stranger, to put his massive, gigantic organ into her tight and tender hairy vagina!

AmeerchandJi teased her, ' Anupama, or ekbar apne mu se bolo na tum keya chati ho? '

She said, ' Bol to rahi hu baba tab se ……chodia na hume, or raha nahi jata '

Grabbing my wife's inner thighs he spread her legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in her black, hairy, pungent and wet vagina. Slowly he pressed into her a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside her. The deeper he went the more my wife moaned. AmeerchandJi now slammed his pole with full force into my wife's vagina and impaled his monstrous, organ deep into her womb! The man with the horse sized cock! I watched with depraved awe, as his massive knob slowly stretched her tiny cunt slit and became lodged in the snug mouth of her pussy! Anupama crossed her lovely legs behind his back and their bodies melted together! My little wife's firm thighs grasped AmeerchandJi's pistoning hips! AmeerchandJi started to fuck my wife very hard and fast.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

At that point of time, once again our baby started to weep. I suddenly found a way to delay their willing union so I said “ ' Anupama, the baby needs your milk, please stop for few moments, I am bringing the baby to you. ! '

My breathless wife, who was jerking up and down violently with AmeerchandJi's thrusts, looked up at me and said,
“Nahi…. Avi hoga nahi…bad me……..

“But I think he is very hungry” I said desperately to them.

“Nahi avi dudh dene ki mon nahi hai……………aap jake samalia na use.” my breathless wife answered while jerking up and down violently with AmeerchandJi’s thrusts.

I again pleaded AmeerchandJi to stop for a while.

AmeerchandJi, still slamming his organ violently into my wife's tender vagina, replied, ' No! I will not leave her now until I spill my seed into her womb!

Hearing my desperate request again and again suddenly Anupama stopped and got back her senses from her seventh haven. With a very unhappy face she then told AmeerchandJi, ' Sethji . . . please withdraw your organ and allow me to get up for some time. I shall just feed the baby my breast milk and then come back to you as soon as possible. It will take only ten to fifteen minutes. If I don’t feed then the baby will not go to sleep! We will be disturbed again and again. Please let me go, I promise I am going to be with you for the full night.

“NOOOO …you ask your husband to bring the baby to your nipple, while I still remain inside your vagina! It will be a new experience for me to fuck a mother slowly, when she has her baby on her nipple! '

So saying, he continued his violent thrusts in and out of her vagina. My small petit wife, Anupama looked helplessly at me from under his massive body. I brought the baby to her nipple and caught it carefully, while it started sucking on her nipple, AmeerchandJi started giving small thrusts into her vagina. When the baby started sucking, AmeerchandJi without stopping his small thrusts, put his mouth to her second nipple and started sucking her milk into his mouth. My Anupama, was tired. She had the baby on one of her nipples, AmeerchandJi on another nipple, AmeerchandJi's massive organ continued giving small thrusts into her hairy vagina, AmeerchandJi almost crushing her body and her body swinging up and down only when AmeerchandJis was giving small thrust. After some time the baby seemed to have finished. I removed it, took it to its cradle, put it to sleep and returned back to watch my wife being violently ravished by AmeerchandJi again.

AmeerchandJi now lifted her thighs more upwards and more wider, across his shoulders! My wife's knees were almost touching her own shoulders. Her body was curled up, lifting her vagina almost upwards, giving AmeerchandJi a chance to pump her faster! He continued his immensely forceful, massive thrusts. Time after time she took his rock hard penis deep in her womb. The man began to fuck my wife, pumping the full length of his monstrous pole in and out of her grossly distended cunt! He moved his cock back and forward rubbing the lips of her cunt. She began gasping and as he pushed more and more cock into her she began screaming, not so much from pain but from excitement. My wife was moaning and gasping in deep passion. It was obvious that she was about to explode into a massive second orgasm any moment! AmeerchandJi saw this and started slamming his thick massive penis into her wet vagina with full force! The room smelled off sex. My wife's stretched vagina was emitting plopping sounds when AmeerchandJi's pole rammed into it! The pleasure seemed too much for my wife. She kept her palms into her mouth to keep from screaming.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

But it was obvious, that she would not be able to control the massive orgasm that was about to tear thru' her vagina! She closed her eyes tightly, lustily focusing on her impending orgasm. She clenched her lips. She started arching her back all the more and appeared to be meeting AmeerchandJi's violent thrusts into her, with her own upwards thrusts of her vagina! She started gasping and screaming,

' AmeerchandJi . . . dont stop . . . harder . . . faster . . . Oh . . Oh . . . OOOOOOOOOOOOOO '

AmeerchandJi slammed more and more forcefully into her. Finally, her orgasm burst through her and her body started heaving up and down in spasms. She was cumming again for the second time in the night! She kept cumming for almost a minute! AmeerchandJi was also nearing his own orgasm, he slammed more forcefully into her and shouted at last,

' Anupama Beti . . . . Take . . . take my seed into your womb and give me a baby . . . . . Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh . . . . . . . '

So saying he shot his seed deep into my wife's womb and filled her vagina with his semen! The feel of his hot semen in her vagina, seemed to have excited my wife all over again! I was shocked to see my wife having an orgasm once again so soon! She was having multiple orgasms! He kept ejaculating his semen into my wife's vagina for almost a minute. After spilling his last drop of sperms into her womb, he collapsed on her. Both of them were dead tired, gasping and sweating profusely. They lay motionless for almost 10 minutes.

I then saw my wife, turn her head and look at AmeerchandJi admiringly! She extended her arm and touched his cheeks. Then she leaned over and kissed him deep on his lips! I was shocked! I began to understand. My wife never had more than one orgasm during a night, when I had sex with her. Now AmeerchandJi had given her three orgasms and even a multiple orgasm within the span of two hours! Obviously, she had been sexually awakened! She hugged him lovingly. AmeerchandJi looked at her and took her lovingly into his arms. They entwined their arms over one another and started kissing. After few moments of soft kissing, she certainly remembered about my presence in the room.

Then she turned her face to words me and for the first time in our entire married life she ordered me in a commanding voice “Sunia…. app avi baby ko leke thora pas bala room me ja sakte hai keya?……hum dono ko thora aakele raina hai". I was completely stunned to here that from her.
“Keya hua ji…….jaia na…. hum log bahut thake huya hai……….. avi is obostha me baby ka khyal nahi rakh paoungi mai……… humlogo ko thora aram korne dijia please".
As I was leaving the room alone being completely surprised she continued
“aaray baby ko to leke jaia………. our dorwaja thora bahar se band kordijiaga".

I came back and took our sleeping baby from the bed. After getting out of the room as I turned to shut the door from the outside, I saw my wife pulling AmeerchandJi's face to her breasts. Hungrily his lips went to her nipples. He again hungrily started sucking her nipples. When Anupama saw her humble sucking she gave him a sweet smile and started running her fingers through his hair adorable. It was then I understood.............. I seemed to have lost my young and innocent wife, to the monster AmeerchandJi.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

THE END 😆 😆