My Wife's Sacrifice

SID4YOU
Novice User

My Wife's Sacrifice

Post by SID4YOU »

I was in deep trouble. I had taken huge loans for my sister Sunita from a shrewd money lender in Indore,. She had brain tumor. I have tried all the possible ways to treat her but despite all my effort she died last year. My money lenders name was Seth Ameerchand,. Ameerchand was an old man, but reputed to be extremely crooked and violent. I had not been able to repay him back, despite being warned a lot of times by him. Now he had sent a message that he was coming to meet me in the office that I was working in at Dewas to collect his money. I was panicky! I was frightened that he would shout at me and take me to the police and frame me. He was a very influential and politically connected person. I knew that being a government servant, I could not afford to have a criminal offence. I would lose my job and my life would be ruined along with that of my wife and child.

My name is Jeevan Sharma. I am a poor clerk in a small government office at Dewas. I am a 27 year old man, living in a small one bedroom, hall, kitchen house with my 24 year old wife Anupama and our five month old baby. My wife Anupama, is a village girl. She is not very educated. But, is very pretty - to a point, that almost all the men in the street, stare whenever she goes to buy vegetables in the market. That is because; she is exciting to look at. She is short - just around 4' 8" in height. But, she is very fair, has very long, black & thick hair which she plaits. It hangs down almost upto her thighs. She is plump and has a gorgeous figure - 38 - 27 - 39 ! Her breasts are round, firm and shapely. As she had just delivered our baby, her breasts had even grown bigger, as they are full of milk! Her buttocks are big, fleshy, firm and absolutely delightful. They have a natural upward swing when she walks, exciting all the men who stare at them! Anupama has a very beautiful face, lovely big grey eyes and a lovely voice. Her cheeks are plump and her lips are naturally attractive. She always dresses in simple cotton sarees and blouses. Though she would cover her breasts, correctly and tightly with the pallu of her saree, yet, due to their large size and especially as they were full of milk, men could see them protruding and juggling beneath her pallu as she walked. Her breasts drove men crazy ! I was proud of her looks. She was my real wealth ! Now, I was afraid that I would let her down.

After thinking hard, I decided that I would be extremely polite and apologetic to Ameerchand, our money lender, when he visited my office. I thought that the best way to avoid trouble at my office, was to take him home, give him a cup of coffee and request him for some more time, to repay my debts. By that way, I had presumed that even if he started shouting and threatening, no one in my office would know about it. My house would also give me an opportunity to fall at his feet and plead with him to give me more time. Ameerchand came to my office, as per plan and seated himself on the chair, opposite mine.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: My Wife's Sacrifice

Post by SID4YOU »

He said, ' So, Jeevan, I suppose that you have the money ready for me? '

I replied, ' Ameerchandji, Namaste! Since you have come all the way from Indore, why dont we go to my house, have a cup of tea and settle matters there? If you can be kind to give us the pleasure of your company, you can have lunch at our place and even relax for sometime, before you return back in the evening to Indore! '

He agreed. I excused myself at our office for the day, and accompanied Ameerchand in his car to our house. Unfortunately, I had not mentioned about the plan to invite Ameerchand for lunch, to my wife Anupama. I figured that while, I was pleading and begging for time, with Ameerchand, she could use that time to prepare food and serve him. We reached our house in silence and I knocked at our door. My wife, Anupama opened the door. As she was not prepared for any visitors, and had opened the door while she was probably busy washing clothes, her domestic appearance was quite striking. Her hair was slightly disheveled and tied up in a large knot, behind her head. Her face was full of sweat. She had apparently not yet, had her bath and was still wearing the blue saree and white blouse that she had worn the last night. Like most Indian women at work, she had tucked up a small portion of her saree to her petticoat on her left hip. Her fair, smooth and flat tummy was half visible. As her saree was slightly raised due to the tucking of the saree, her smooth and lovely left leg was visible for almost a feet and her white petticoat was also visible from under her saree near her legs. Her pallu, had gone to one side and her lovely large right breast in the white bra, was protruding out under her white blouse! Her mangalsutra was dangling over her blouse. Her arms and tummy too were covered in small beads of sweat.

I introduced my lovely wife to Ameerchand, ' Ameerchandji, this is my wife Anupama. Anu, this is our dear and kind hearted money lender, Ameerchand Sethji! We are going to discuss some business; can you make us a cup of tea? And later, maybe if Ameerchandji is kind enough, he may even stay for lunch! '

My wife said in her lovely voice, ' Ameerchandji, Namaste! You are most welcome to our humble house. I am very sorry, that it is in a mess. I was not expecting guests. But, please come in and make yourself comfortable, I shall have everything in order and also get you drinking water and a cup of tea in five minutes! And please do stay for lunch, it would be a honor to us, if you have lunch at our house! '

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

I turned towards Ameerchand. His eyes were almost popping out, at the sight of my gorgeous and buxom wife! He was staring at her lovely breast and her flat tummy, which was visible as her saree was tucked up and disheveled. My wife became conscious of his staring. She quickly covered her breasts properly with her pallu and adjusted her saree to be proper. With the end of her pallu, she wiped the sweat of her face. We were standing at the door. Ameerchand had still not replied and was simply still staring at her! She looked at me. He then got back his senses and said,

' Anupamaji, Shukriya! Since you have so nicely invited me, I am definitely going to have lunch, prepared by you! '

We went inside. Anupama quickly tidied up the house, prepared tea and served it to us. She then asked Ameerchand, ' Sethji, do you have any special preference for lunch? I shall be very happy to do whatever you like! '

Ameerchand replied smilingly, ' Really Anupamaji? Will you really do whatever I like? '

Looking at me with confusion in her lovely eyes, my wife replied, ' Yes, Ameerchandji, I shall be happy to serve you whatever you like! I shall quickly have my bath and start preparing lunch! '

Ameerchand replied, ' No, my dear! I am hungry. Please do not take your bath now. You prepare lunch as you are. You look beautiful and nice, as it is! '

Again looking at me with confusion in her eyes, my wife replied, ' Yes, Ameerchandji, I shall do as you say! Lunch will be ready in just half an hour! '

So saying, she went into the kitchen and began cooking. I started explaining my situation to Ameerchand. I explained to him that I needed some more time to pay off his Rs.Five Lakh loan to me. He looked shocked and started shouting as expected. I pleaded with him. He refused. I begged him. He refused. He said, that if I did not pay up immediately, he will get up and walk straight to the police station. He told me that as he knew the police inspectors there very well, he will arrange for them to frame me, not only for the five lakh rupees loan, but also for various crimes, that I did not commit! He told me that he will make sure that my life will be ruined and my wife will be on the streets. I started weeping, pleading and begging him to spare me. He kept on refusing. I told him that I really did not have any money and if I had, I would certainly have paid him to avoid all this trouble. He kept silent for a moment and then said,

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

' Jeevan, you certainly have more than Five lakh’s in this house! '

I said, ' No, Sethji, I am a poor government clerk. I certainly don’t have any such money. From where can I get so much money? '

He said again, ' Jeevan, think carefully! You certainly have more than five lakh’s in this house! I have already seen with my own eyes, that you have a lot, lot, more than five lakh’s in this house! And if you wish, you can pay me! '

I was confused now. Where in hell, had he seen money in our house? Certainly not! We did not have more than two thousand rupees in the house! Why was he saying that he saw more than five lakh’s in the house? I was totally confused.

I asked him, ' Ameerchandji, I am confused now. Where did you see more than two lakh’s in our house? You tell me and I shall be very happy to give it to you! '

Ameerchand, silently said, ' Jeevan, I meant your lovely wife Anupama. She is certainly worth much, much more than five lakh’s! All I am saying is, I have a proposal. I am willing to drop my plans of returning back to Indore tonight. I want to stay tonight at your place. You go and explain the situation to your wife. Convince her, to let me spend the night in her bed and tell her to do all that I ask her, to give me pleasure. Tell her, that I want to have my fill, of her gorgeous body and if she does what I ask of her, and gives me and my body absolute pleasure, then, I will simply give you one more year to arrange for the payment. If not, I am not going to have even lunch at your place, but am going straight to the police and will have you arrested within the next hour. And anyway, once you are in Jail, I shall guide things in such a way, that your lovely wife, will have no recourse, but to submit her body to me, for my pleasure! Think about it without getting emotional or excited!

I was shocked! I started weeping! I said, ' No! No, Ameerchand Seth, No! I may be a poor government clerk. I may not have money.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

But, I am a decent man from a good decent family. My wife is a decent woman, from a good decent family. I am not a pimp. Though she is such a buxom and exciting woman, she is not a prostitute. She is a nice, caring housewife. She is my wife! She is a very chaste woman, who believes in the sanctity of our marriage. More importantly, she has just given birth to our baby 5 months ago. She is a mother now. The only thing that we have is our self respect. Please don’t ask me to do such a thing! Please be kind to us. Please don’t be so cruel! '

Ameerchand, silently replied, ' Jeevan, don’t waste my time. As it is, you have cheated me by not paying since the last two years. Now, there is no question of giving time. I am too excited by your wife's fantastic body. I want it. My body wants it. Though I am 50 years old, I still have my needs. I simply want your wife. And don’t worry, even if I spend the night in your wife's bed, I shall quietly go away in the morning. No one will know, except the three of us. Your self respect will remain intact. But if I go to the police station now, your self respect will be torn to shreds within the next one hour! So don’t waste time and talk to her now! Now! '

While wiping my eyes, I turned back and saw that my wife was standing at the door! While we were arguing, my wife had apparently come into our room to serve some water. Seeing the loud arguments, she had stopped and stood at the door. She had listened to each and every word of our conversation! Looking at me, and understanding Ameerchand's threats, she ran into the kitchen, weeping. I ran behind her to the kitchen. She came into my arms and started sobbing un-controllably. I told her not to worry. I told her that I shall gladly go to prison to save her chastity. She kept sobbing. I kept reassuring her that she need not worry. I asked her to take care of our baby, when I was in prison. I told her, that maybe she could get a job as a housemaid, or as a babysitter, to enable her and my child to live at least on basics of life! She finally wiped her tears and said,

' No! Jeevanji! I will not allow you to go to prison! I am your wife! Your welfare is my duty! I will die if you go to prison! It is alright. You go and tell that scoundrel that he can have my body, for his pleasure, if that’s what will satisfy him! Tell the rascal that I will do whatever he says to give pleasure to his body! Go and tell him that, Jeevanji! '

I was more shocked now! I too started weeping! I said, ' No! No, Anupama. No! I may be a poor government clerk. I may not have money. But, I am your husband. I love you. You are not a prostitute! I can’t allow another man to ravage your body! '

She replied, ' No! Jeevanji! Under no condition, will I allow you to go to prison! I am your wife! It is alright. It is just one night after all! As it is, no one will know if he spends the night with me, on my bed! So tomorrow morning everything will be OK! Please do, what I say! Go! '