Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

Post by SID4YOU »

Now that I was wide awake, I went over the last night events. We had decided to visit a well known discothèque in the SF area. It was extremely crowded as expected. All of us were comfortably dressed, although a bit overdressed compared to the US norms. Mansi wore nice tight fitting jeans with a snuggly hugging top. We checked in around 10:30 pm or so and had planned to stay until 1:00 or 2:00 am in the morning.

The music was great - Mansi and I danced a lot. I was surprised that Rahul was dancing alone with some of the other women he met. He never asked for an opportunity to dance with Mansi. I intermittently had my drinks.

Mansi and I were having great time -- although neither of us were much of dancers. We were enjoying since no eyes were particularly on us. Rahul was enjoying himself as well. It was not until around 11:50 pm or so, when Rahul intervened and asked for an opportunity to dance with Mansi. I didn't want to let him have dance with Mansi, since it was very close to the millennium moment. Mansi, however, didn't give much of an opportunity to refuse and took Rahul's lead. I was left stranded but then I thought I would quickly take a leak and return before the count down starts.

As I moved out of the dance floor, I noticed that the two had moved to the other corner of the floor -- perhaps to keep some distance from me. It was terribly crowded and was hence was very hard to keep an eye on anyone unless one consciously tried.

I didn't want to miss spying on them and hence quickly moved into a position from where I could watch them without being conspicuous. Rahul and Mansi were comfortably dancing now, although they still weren't very close to each other.

They were trying to converse -- which almost meant shouting out loudly in each others ears. The conversation brought them a lot closer since it look awkward to be dancing with each other yet keeping so much of distance. There bodies were not touching, although they were standing extremely close. Five minutes into the dance, Rahul took the lead and grabbed her waist as he swayed to the music with her. Mansi's hands were now resting on his shoulders; they still maintained respectable distance, surprisingly. A few more minutes passed and I was debating whether I should interrupt them and celebrate the New Year with Mansi. Both of them had forgotten about me and carried on their conversation, now that they were considerably closer to each other. And then I saw, Mansi say something to Rahul as she bit her lower lip, perhaps something in response to Rahul's question. The reaction from Rahul was clear as he his hands firmly clasped her waist and pulled her into him. She only resisted slightly, just enough to take a look around to search me in the crowd, and then leaned into him.

It was too crowded and I was well hidden, almost untraceable. Their groins were touching and Rahul made sure she felt his manhood by moving his hands to her butts and pulling her even further. Her hands circled his neck as he took a firm hold of her. They were looking into each others eyes as they swayed with the music. I couldn't muster courage to interrupt them at this point in time.

They were completely oblivious to the New Year celebrations happening around. And then the count down started. Mansi and Rahul looked up to the DJ as the count down progressed. Then we entered the new millennium, the lights went out for just a moment and came on. I looked for them again and found them engaged in a kiss. The kiss was a short one though, as they got involved in the celebrations with others. Once, things settled, they turned their attentions to each other. Their eyes met and then they shared their second kiss -- this was a very slow and passionate one. Surprisingly, Mansi didn't bother looking around this time to check on me.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Mansi and Rahul exchanged a few words as they broke the kiss. Both of them started looking for me now. Realizing that my act of voyeurism could be caught, I headed towards the bathroom. It was a bit crowded and I made in after a wait of 10 minutes. People were misusing the toilets to have sex -- there were quite a few condoms lying on the floor. I finished and headed out. Both Mansi and Rahul were missing and I thought they too might have decided to freshen up before we headed back.

It was only after 45 minutes of agonizing wait, that I saw Rahul emerging from the restrooms. A few minutes later, Mansi emerged as well. I was surprised that both of them managed to synchronize their timings.

We headed back around 1:15 am or so. As per the plan, I pretended to be sleepy and let Rahul drive us back. I decided to sit back and doze off. I was keeping an eye on both of them -- they didn't engage in any unwarranted acts in front of me, though. It took a good hour for us to get back home due to the traffic.

I entered the guest room, the first bedroom from the entrance, and crashed on the twin bed. Mansi came in a little later to hand over the pills and a glass of water to me. I pretended to have the pill and gulped in the glass of water. Confident that I took the pill, she went out, closing the door behind me.

Our apartment was on the top-floor of a multi storey building. It was a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment. The master bedroom was next to our guest room and had an attached bathroom, while the other bathroom was opposite to the guest room. Both of the bedrooms were on the opposite side of the entrance, with the living room and master bedroom on either side of the guest bedroom. A unique feature of this apartment was the vaulted ceilings and the common balcony that spanned across the living room, guest room, and almost peeped into the master bedroom. The balcony ended almost at the point where the master bedroom window started on that side. Due to this peculiar setup, one could watch the action in all the three major rooms (living room, guest bedroom, and master bedroom) from the balcony. One could stand at the corner of the balcony and peep in to the master bedroom, if the curtains were drawn out.

Due to the bay, it was noisy outside even during the nights sometimes, so I had to make an arrangement to hear them even if I was standing out. Interestingly, due to the porous wall construction, a stethoscope held against the common wall, allowed me to hear the conversation in the bedroom. The same held against the window pane, would enable me to hear the conversation if I was standing in the balcony. I also made sure that the corner blind was broken, nearer to the balcony, so that even if the blinds were shut, I could still peep in through that narrow gap.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Ensuring that the guest bedroom door was shut, I quickly checked the balcony. The living room lights were out, suggesting that they both were in the master bedroom. I got out into the balcony, and peeped into the master bedroom. The cold would kill me, I wondered to myself, if I stayed long outside. I had somehow not thought much of it. Mansi was changing into comfortable attire. She opted for her favorite night dress, and decided against panty and bra, which anyway wouldn't be required. I guessed Rahul was in the bathroom.

Dressed comfortably, she admired herself in the mirror. She felt her breasts and her hips, acting like a teenage girl in front of the mirror. She checked her breath, strangely, to see if she needed to use a mouthwash. Mansi had one of the cleanest breaths and I never hesitated kissing her even in the morning, although, she wasn't comfortable with her morning breath.

Rahul opened the door of the bathroom -- he was comfortably dressed in his pajamas and bare-chested. He was one of the skinniest person, I had seen -- almost 6 feet tall but with an extremely lean body -- one might not hesitate to say very thin body. Unlike me, he hardly had any hair on his chest. Mansi didn't wait any longer and almost leapt into his arms and kissed him very hard. They were at entrance of the bathroom playing war of tongues as their foreplay stretched over five minutes. Rahul was comfortably returning her kiss; Mansi was the aggressor as her hands roamed over his body and rested between his legs, massaging his dick. Mansi blocking my view, I couldn't make out how long his equipment was but with the length of her strokes, I could figure it was on the longer side.

She kneeled down in front of him, still massaging his raging hard on over his boxer shorts. I was very keen on checking out his size -- although it did look very big, much bigger than mine. She did something strange as I was thinking about this; she dug her face into his crotch and inhaled the aroma while nudging his manhood with her nose and lips. Sufficiently intoxicated with his aroma, she tugged on the Velcro band of his boxer shorts and pulled out his magnificent manhood. Although, I was at a distance of about 15 feet, I could clearly see that his dick was indeed huge by Indian standards. In fact, I would consider it to be huge by even Caucasian standards.

It was a strange sight to find this huge dick dangling on a man who didn't have the physique to carry it. His legs were skinny, which made his equipment look even larger. I didn't dare estimate the size but it was easily twice as large as mine, as Rohini had mentioned earlier. I was glad that Mansi chose to become mistress of such a well endowed man. It was certainly a symbiotic relationship as Mansi was gifted with the most desirable body by Indian standards and Rahul had the equipment to satisfy any nymphomaniac.

His penis showed some precum from the foreplay they had indulged in. She smeared it across her lips holding his giant prick at the base with her lovely hands. Within no time she was sucking on reddish knob of his prick. She was feverishly sucking his manhood trying to devour as much as she could but could barely take half of this monster prick in her mouth. She played with his heavy balls while her head bobbed up and down on his dick. This went on for well over 5 minutes and yet Mansi didn't show any sign of tiredness, which she usually complained about while sucking mine, even though my prick wouldn't have hurt her jaws.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

By now Rahul was rhythmically humping her mouth, trying to get more and more of his prick down her mouth. Although, she could never go past behind 3/4th of his prick; even that she did with great difficulty. I was surprised with Mansi's ability to take such a thick and long prick deep in her mouth, without showing much signs of gagging.

Satisfied with Mansi's efforts to please him, he moved to please her now. Mansi quickly lay down on the bed with her head towards me and legs towards the bathroom. Rahul lay on top of her and started kissing Mansi. It was another passionate kiss. Rahul was making me jealous, kissing my gorgeous wife on our marital bed, while I was supposedly sleeping in the next room.

Rahul asked, "Is Ajoy definitely asleep?"

"Don't worry, I found a way to get rid of him. He should be fast asleep," she casually replied.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Rahul moved his attention to Mansi's breasts now. This dress of Mansi allowed easy access to her breasts and perhaps why she opted for tonight. Rahul latched onto one of her nipples and started milking it with his mouth. He must have had some difficulty in holding onto her nipples with his teeth, since they were really tiny. Mansi moaned every time his teeth grazed past her nipples in an attempt to grab them.

Satisfied with milking her, he kneeled between her legs to admire her thin beautiful slit. I was certain he was enjoying the view of her slightly dilated pinkish lips that would have to open further to accommodate his massive penis. Rahul bent down to taste her delicate pussy; he smothered it with his saliva but didn't waste too much time on it. Instead, he quickly moved into a 69 position on top of her.

With this angle, I could admire his majestic tool that was about to give immense pleasure to my wife. It was modeled after his long legs, except that it was also much thicker. I could admire the tool that Rohini had been Rahulng about all these days. It was not more than 5 feet from where I was standing and less than 5 inches from my wife's eager mouth. Rahul didn't readily lower his prick towards her mouth, but toyed with her initially as he went down on her. Mansi was getting impatient as she jacked him with one hand and pulled on his butt with her other hand to enter her eager mouth.

Rahul relented and lowered himself a little bit, just enough for her to suck on the bulging red knob. She latched onto it as one would have latched onto a water hose in a desert. She was frantically jacking him as she tried to take more of his prick in her mouth; her other hand was busy massaging his large sacs. All of a sudden, I saw Rahul pulling himself up from her grasp, and say,

"Use your mouth!"

"No hands and teeth!"

Mansi obeyed his command and moved her hands to his butt and only played with his balls occasionally. All the while, she was just sucking the huge dick with her mouth. Unlike what Rohini mentioned, Rahul was busy sucking nectar from her pussy for quite sometime. It was well over 35 minutes now and still they hadn't commenced intercourse. The cold outside was killing me -- and I had to make arrangements to protect myself. I quickly ran and wore a coat and also got a blanket to cover myself. When I returned, I noticed that Rahul had stopped going down on her but Mansi was still busy sucking on his pecker. She than for the first time moved towards his large sacs and sucked them into her mouth one by one. Rahul moaned in response to her tongue play. Encouraged by the effect she was having on Rahul, she continued playing with his testicles and gradually moved to his butt. She was drenching his butt with her saliva, with each of her open mouthed kisses. I was surprised to see Mansi act this way -- since she had never shown any particular interest in sucking my balls or for that matter kissing my butt.

Rahul moved out of the bed after this and requested Mansi to move up a little bit till her head was over the edge of the bed. She gladly complied and now was lying on her back on the bed with her head dangling down. I thought he would ask her to suck on his dick in this position, so that he could even try to force his dick a little bit down her throat. Mansi eagerly opened her mouth and let Rahul stuff his massive dick to the extent he could. He than started slowly pumping his dick into her mouth. Mansi and I had never indulged in this kind of sex in more than 2 years of our marriage.