Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Diary Of a Cuckold Husband

Post by SID4YOU »

And it is not as if such things happen only here, I knew of a secret social network in Bombay that organized swapping events."

We were all ears as he continued, "Although outrageous group sex activities never happened there but wife swapping definitely happened."

"They ran a lottery scheme and only wealthy, screened couples were invited."

"The wives usually selected one of the keys from the pooled car keys and then she would be off with the owner of the car for a wild night feast of sex."

"India is not too far behind in these things."

"Anyway, we are all in the US, why should we care about the social taboos in India."

The seeds were sown. Only time would tell if they would bear fruit, I thought to myself. While I agreed with Rahul's point of view, I didn't quite see a reason why one would want to experiment with such a wild idea, given that it could have disastrous consequences. I was perfectly happy with my sex life and didn't see any particular reason to experiment. However, I had been into the marriage only for couple of years and hence didn't quite know how things would materialize in future. Rahul, Arun, and Vinit were definitely in agreement on the loss of excitement in their marriage after all these years.

I wondered if any one from our group would find any person of opposite sex undesirable. At least, I found all the three women quiet attractive and would relish spending time with them in the bedroom. They were very different and unique in some sense. Nisha was the most voluptuous woman of the lot – her luscious lips almost inviting for a kiss and her pear shaped body was almost perfect example of Indian beauty on the healthier side. Rohini was the skinniest of the lot but she was quite attractive in her own way. Her height, almost 5' 6" was certainly an advantage and her smallish breasts with her cute smile definitely had an aura. Dolly was short and petite, except in the hip region, where she seemed to be a bit well endowed. She was the cutest of the lot. Mansi was certainly the most beautiful women from our group but had slightly smaller breasts to my taste. I did work on them over the past 2 years to bring them to B+ cup size. Given her age, it was, perhaps, acceptable to have those smallish breasts. As women generally tend to put on a little bit of weight as they age. I always believed that women generally look their best in their 30s. That was perhaps one of the reasons I found Rohini attractive.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

The guys on the other hand weren't all that handsome. Vinit was, perhaps, the best looking guy but then he was also the shortest. Even Dolly was slightly taller than him, although he would never admit that. Arun was a typical Maharashtrian, slightly overweight but yet not undesirably so. Rahul was the skinniest and the tallest of the lot. Overall, one wouldn't rate him as a very attractive but he wasn't bad either. I was slightly dark skinned but I was the person with a very good physique and one who exercised regularly.

All of us moved in, where our wives had gathered together and were listening very intently to what Rohini was saying. Out of sheer inquisitiveness, I asked, "What are you folks talking about?"

Mansi excitedly responded, "Rohini is talking about her thesis on polyamorous relationships in humans."

I was pretty stunned to hear that and could only ask further, "What about them?" Rohini elaborated, "Actually my thesis is to understand the roots of polyamorous relationships in humans and why such relationships came into existence."

"It is interesting to note that although polygamy is well understood by most Indians, it is not the only form of polyamory."

Nisha added, "And polyandry was also quite popular in some parts of India."

"Polyandry?" All four of us asked in disbelief. The only polyandry we ever heard was that in the Mahabharata age and only one specific case of Draupadi.

"Yes, some of the tribes in Tibet still practice polyandry and it is primarily for economic reasons."

"The amount of irrigable land is scarce and division of such fertile land amongst children reduces the amount available for each and consequently renders it useless."

"So, polyandry is almost an economic compulsion in Tibet and socially acceptable as well," explained Rohini.

"Apart from this, some of the people in Kerala and Bengal used to practice polyandry couple of centuries ago. Even today you could clearly see that they are primarily matriarchal societies," added Rohini.

Dolly excitedly chimed in, "I wonder how the husbands could identify their kids."

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

And I always wondered how Draupadi allotted time slots to the Pandavas," blurted Mansi. All of us could only have hearty laugh. But for Rohini it was a much more serious issue and we all looked towards her to get an expert opinion.

"Well, I don't know how Draupadi managed it but it is quite an issue of mutual understanding and the wife's consent."

"Most of the time, the wife sleeps with her husbands, usually not more than two, on alternate night basis," she explained.

"There is never an issue about whose kid it is, since they are their kids regardless of the actual genetic parentage," she elaborated.

"So, whose kid the wife bears is just a matter of luck, as all of them are having their due share from her."

"Well so much for economic compulsions," she exhaled.

"That explains the origins."

"But what about the revival of polyamory in the west these days?" asked Arun.

"Well that is an entirely different issue and has no relation to economics or the social structure."

"It is something that I could never comprehend and I have rarely heard of such things lasting lifetime of a person."

"Usually, things fall apart as the mutual attraction decrease over a period of time and they never endeavor into more complex relationships involving children."

"Polyamory needs phenomenal amount of trust and faith to work in the long term."

"Moreover, making it publicly known causes other kind of social issues."

"What about swinging or spouse swapping," I asked only to get that glare from Mansi and the other women.

"You can't compare swinging with polyamory," yelled Dolly.

"Well, he can," said Rohini surprising every one.

"More often than not, polyamory usually has a primary relationship that is superior to other relationships."

"Such as husband-wife relationship – that is the most important relationship and everything else is secondary."

"So, people usually have polyamorous relationships by having one or two people involved from outside in the relationship."

"It doesn't last for a long time but then that is by design."

"Swinging comes closest to this but then the sole purpose of swinging is just having sex."

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Having said that, people who are seriously into swinging, especially with the same set of people, do eventually develop polyamorous relationships."

"Yes, but all this happens only in the west," said Rahul almost dismissing the idea.

"No, it happens also in India but it is largely under covers," said Rohini.

Rohini had worked as a social worker in India till she moved to the US and had counseled quite a few disgruntled couples, who transgressed the borders of marriage once in a while.

"Indian women are not that adventurous enough for something like this," said Rahul, almost instigating the four women.

Dolly quickly retorted, "I think Indian men cannot handle it. That is the reason why we Indian women never entertain such thoughts."

"Ooh, touchy," said Arun teasing them.

Really, can you guys handle it?" asked Mansi teasingly.

"Cut it out!" Vinit said restoring some sanity but he women were not to be let down and Dolly provoked us again, "Can you guys handle it?"

"Handle what?" asked Arun almost challenging them.

Dolly couldn't quite say it but then Mansi picked up the baton and said, "Having your wives sexually involved with other men."

Vinit not to be let down, immediately asked, "Which other men?"

"Let us say, someone among you," responded Nisha.

Battle of wits had begun and both the men and women were unwilling to retreat. It was only time before things could have escalated.

"Hello, you guys are just thinking about sex," said Rohini.

"The problem is much more serious than that."

"Yes, can you guys handle your wives getting romantically involved with other men?" asked Dolly.

Rahul laughed hearing this and said, "First you ladies should be willing to spend some time alone with us before getting romantically involved with any of us."

"Oh really?" asked Mansi.

"We are willing to do a lot more than that," shot back Nisha.

"Okay, we will go out to watch a movie tomorrow night and each of you will accompany someone other than your husband," said Rahul.

"Done!" snorted Dolly.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Just watching a movie?" Nisha asked.

"Well you are watching a movie with someone else other than your husband," clarified Vinit.

"Yes but what is the point?" asked Rohini.

"Well, the movie is going to be a hot one and there would be lot of scenes," added Rahul.

"Can you handle it?" asked Arun.

"Of course, we can handle it," said Mansi.

"But what is the catch," asked Rohini knowing very well that just watching a movie wouldn't be on our mind.

"Well, it is a hot movie and our hands might be roaming and there is a very high chance that we might be in quite amorous mood," said Rahul letting the cat out of the bag.

"Are you folks sure you want to go through this?" Arun asked.

"Oh we can't wait," said Mansi looking directly into his eyes.

"But can you handle it?" asked Dolly teasingly.

"We will see who handle this," Rahul responded.

The women said their good nights and headed to our master bedroom. We were left to sleep in the living room. Stunned by the challenges our wives posed, we didn't quite know how to react. Finally, Vinit broke the silence.

"What happened? Why were these women so confident?" he asked.

"Well, they got nothing to loose," Rahul said.

"Who is going to win?" asked Arun.

"Only time will tell that," replied Rahul.

"Actually no one," I said.

"The question is who will loose?"

"If your jealousy is stronger than your desire for other women then you will loose."

"It is the same for them as well."

"Which movie are you planning?" asked Vinit.

"Not thought of it," Rahul responded.

As expected none of the women backed out and so did the men. Till date, I am not quite certain if any of us was hesitant about taking this step. I was certainly looking forward to it -- as it really broadened our sexual horizons.

Rahul chose the movie for us and Rohini decided the pairing and the rest of us just followed the laid down steps by them. I was paired with Rohini, Rahul was paired with Mansi, Vinit was paired with Nisha, and Arun was paired with Dolly. The plan was to start early in the evening, treat our partners for a nice dinner as a thank you note for letting us watch the movies with them.

Rahul chose a "Cruel Intentions" which had released couple of months ago and perhaps was the best choice. The movie itself wasn't great -- a cheap (modern?) adaptation of the classic "Dangerous Liaisons." Also, he was quite certain that the show would be fairly deserted and we would be able to easily take some, not so nice, liberties with our partners.

Rahul, Arun, Vinit, and I discussed to what extent we should go in order to ensure that the women would concede defeat. We wanted to win to protect our male egos at the same time we didn't want our wives to be exploited. Perhaps the women knew this pretty well and hence didn't concede defeat in this battle. They were confident that either way we had to loose, since they could only loose if one of us took unusual advantage of the situation.

We debated for sometime on what activities should be allowed and what should be forbidden. All of us agreed that undressing our partners was beyond consideration, especially in such a public place. We had to agree that groping with private parts should be allowed; otherwise it would be too tame and the women would be easily able to handle it. After considerable debate we agreed that groping at our partners breasts was okay and even rubbing the crotch of women or kneading their ass would be okay. We eventually even agreed that as a last resort we should try to sneak our hands inside and grab their naked breasts. Sneaking our hands inside their pants was completely ruled out. The objective for us was to enjoy so we agreed not to directly jump to take the extreme measures and gradually build up the momentum. The ideal situation would be that none of the women jumped out of their seats in revolt, yet at the same time we get plenty of satisfaction handling our partners.