Colouring the life of a widow

SID4YOU
Novice User

Re: Colouring the life of a widow

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 4

MIRA is enjoying her physical relationship with me. I have loved her thrice and her colourless life is now colourful. We talked daily whenever we meet. Last time, Mira had enjoyed hot night with me in a luxurious hotel. After 2 weeks, she showed her sexual desires again, said…… ” Saheb I think you are too busy in your classes.

(Garry) sure Mira but why you are asking like this ?

(Mira is bit shy) you know it saheb, want to meet.

(Garry) when and where Mira ?

(Mira) in the evening saheb.

I left for my college while promising her to meet in the evening. I came back from my college and she has left for her home. After refreshment and a cup of coffee, I received call on my mobile……. “Hello

(Mira) saheb I am near main gate waiting for you.

And I left home giving my mom excuse of going to shopping mall. I am near main gate of apartment talking to her of a safe place for love. Lastly we hired an auto-rickshaw and reached the place near Lajpat Nagar. We both moved inside a park, its large with too many benches and lights in it. We can see too many hot couples in the park. We moved in the back of park..

We are sitting on a bench and Mira coming closer to me took me in her arms. I can see a hot couple in other bench enjoying lips lock while her boyfriend is pressing her breasts hard. Mira is kissing my face and lips while her breasts are giving my chest soft touch. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and while sucking it, my hands are on her back. She left my tongue and her hand is moving on bulge of my penis on pant. Looking at hot couple sitting on a bench, I can see a gal sucking a guys cock. Oh no they are not afraid or they are shameless. Mira unzipped my pant and took out my hard penis, now she is on grass near my legs. She is rubbing the glans on her soft skin on face and lips. Now she is sucking my penis with her head moving fastly but my eyes are on hot couples enjoying the blow job. Mira is licking my penis and undoubtedly, she is 20 years old to me and no one can guess our physical relation. Now she sucked it for while and I ask her to be on bench..
Mira is sitting near me, she is in green saree and a sleeveless backlash blouse, now I put my arms on her shoulder and moved my hand down to massage her big boobs. She is smiling at me and I can see hot couple missing from next bench. So I came on grass and slowly moved her saree and peticote upto her waist.
Friends Read my running Hindi Sex Stories

कामूकता की इंतेहा (running)

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

She has kept her both legs on bench, making her legs wide stretched and I put my lips on her cunt to kiss the vagina, no one is in the back of park where we both are sitting. So she put her fingers on her vagina, opening its mouth to get my tongue inside. I am licking her cunt and my hands are on her breasts to press. She is screaming in joy……. “Ooohh uuummm saheb suck my vagina its itching….. ” And I fucked her vagina with my tongue. Lastly, I took her vagina in my mouth to suck..

We both are sitting on bench. Its 07:45 pm and we are walking in park to see the crowd. Lot of couples have walked away with their desires fulfilled. Now we both sits on grass but bushes are hiding us from others. Now she unzipped my pant and put her saree as well as peticote up to her waist. She is sitting on my penis with legs wide apart and slowly I pushed my penis in her cunt and she has covered our lower parts with her saree and peticote. Now Mira is moving her ass up and down with my penis fucking her vagina. She has put her arms on my shoulders and while holding her back I am fucking her from below. In a park we both are enjoying fuck. I can feel her big bum’s pressure on my penis. Now she is swinging her ass and I got the feeling of her cum on my penis. I tried to take out my hard penis from her cunt but she resisted. So I am fucking her with speed and power..

Mira is sitting on my lap with her legs wrapped on my waist, I am fucking her from below with my bum going up and coming down. She is kissing my face and lips, her breasts are pressing against my chest and now, she is moving her bum up and down to enjoy my dick in her glory hole. In this position its tough to keep control on penis and after 10-12 minutes of deep penetration my penis poured cum in her vagina. We are in rest for some time, than we hired a auto rickshaw for our home.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 5

Mira is enjoying her sexual life. She is a 40 years old widow with two kids. Now we both are frank and have talk whenever we meet at appartment gate. One morning, she smiled at me when I was going to college. I gave her the response..

I reached my college and attended my classes till lunch time. In the canteen we friends are having snacks and coffee, my mobile started ringing…… “Hello

(Mira) are you free for 2-3 hours now ?

(Garry) sure I will reach your home at time.

And giving a wrong excuse to my friends I left my college and hired an auto-rickshaw to reach her home.

She opened the door with smile on face and I moved inside. Now while sitting on chair, I am looking at Mira. She is standing near me and looking like a hot lady, wearing a light green saree with sleeveless deep neck blouse. Her breasts are semi nude and I can see through her transparent saree. Like a whore, she stands in front of me and put her hand on shoulder, just removing her saree and her saree is down from her chest. Now I stands infront of her and took her in my arms..

Mira is in my arms wearing blouse and peticote only. Now we both are kissing each other. I put my lips on her lips and our lips are locked, she pushed her tongue in my mouth to suck and put her hand on my pant to remove it. Now my pant is out of waist and I am sucking her tongue with hand on her ass. Other hand is moving on her upper part of back as she is wearing a backlash blouse with a strings locking her blouse. I left her tongue and she put my lips in her mouth to suck but I pushed my tongue in her mouth to suck and Mira pulled my brief down to make my penis nude. Now my hand is on her strings, opened it and peticote dropped on floor as I opened its lashes. She left my tongue and now her blouse as well as peticote is out of her hot body. I took no time to remove her brassier and we both are complete nude..

We both moved inside her bedroom. On her bed, she is standing like a wild lady with her legs wide apart. Now I am on my knees and my face is in between her nude thighs. I put my lips on her vagina and kissing it. Her vagina is reddish with black hair line and has small hairs on it, like a frog it looks.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Putting my fingers on her labias I started rolling my tongue inside her deep cunt. She is screaming in pleasure with her hand on my hairs. I licked her glory hole and took her cunt in my mouth to suck. Now I am standing on bed while Mira is on her knees holding my penis and rubbing its glans on her soft face as well as lips. Lastly she smelled it and took my whole penis in her mouth to suck. She is sucking it with my hands on her hairs. After some time, she is rolling her tongue on my dick and took it again to suck. Now while holding her hairs tightly I am fucking her mouth with my long hard penis. She left my penis..

Mira is now on her knees on bed. I pushed my penis inside her vagina and while holding her waist I am fucking her hardly. My penis has a smooth ride inside wet cunt and she is moving her big ass. I am fucking Mira with speed and power as she is swinging her bum. My fully erected penis is fucking a widow’s cunt and she is giving her full stamina while moving her bum. After 5 minutes of hard fuck her cunt become dry and I took out my penis from her vagina. She moved to washroom..

MIRA is now sleeping with her thighs wide apart. Now I pushed my penis in her cunt and leaned on her hot body. I am pounding her cunt while kissing her lips and getting the soft touch of her naked soft skins. She is holding me in her arms and pushing her bum up and down to give me immense pleasure during intercourse. She is in joy……… “Oooohhhj uuummmmm aaaaaahhjh garry fuck me hard my cunt is in fire…………… ” And I fucked her for 10-15 minutes and her vagina is full of cum. We rested and our sex ends.

SID4YOU
Novice User

Post by SID4YOU »

Colouring the life of a widow – part 6

For months Mira is enjoying her sexual life with me after an interruption of 3-4 years. A 40 years lady is changing her life style with her dressing sense and I can see her hair curtailed, now we can see her in leggings as well as tops also. One evening we meet at apartments lawn and she is watering plants. Looking at me, she smiled and came near me…….. “Hi Garry, how are you?

(I smiled) fine your dress is hot, will you be with me for shopping after an hour ?

I walked away towards my flat. After an hour I left for evening walk while Mira is waiting near main gate. I walked on street and looking back, I can see MIRA coming to me. She is wearing a leggings and tops, now we both walked for 10 minutes and reached shopping mall. We both entered a coffee shop and have coffee with snacks. She is bit shy when we entered an undergarments shop. Now I ask her……… ” Chose some undergarments for yourself of your size. ” She approached a lady staff and said……. ” Brassieres of 34c size in black and red colour and G string for my waist…… ” She bought pairs of bras and panty, now I took her to a garments shop and there I bought leggings and tops for MIRA. We left for our home and Mira…….. ” Tomorrow I will be free for whole day, so if you come to my home….. “.

Next morning, I left for my college. I have planned to go to Mira home. So I walked for 10 minutes and reached there. She opened the door with smile on face and I moved inside her room. I am sitting on a chair and looking at him in a sleeveless night gown, I said…. “You are looking too sexy and hot. ” And she walked away inside her room. After a 10 minutes of wait, Mira walked towards me in her red brassier as well as G string panty. She is looking too wild and I can see her nude thighs, legs, tummy and belly. She stands near me and I stand in front of MIRA to hold her in my arms. Now my lips are on her face and hands on her back. I took her lips in my mouth to suck and while sucking it, my fingers are moving in her ass crack, but like a wild lady she pushed her tongue in my mouth and while sucking it I can feel MIRA’S hand removing my pant. I am in my brief only. Now she took out her tongue and I pushed my tongue in her mouth to suck and we both are standing closer. Our eyes are closed and breathes are heavy. She left my tongue out..