The End of Restless Sleep

josef
Platinum Member

Re: The End of Restless Sleep

Post by josef »

Chapter 9: Sweltering temptress. (#2)
--------------------------------------------

“Hi” I heard a husky voice behind me, “Drinking alone? Feeling lonely after seeing Samudra?” Parineeta stood close to me. Her musky fragrance was quiet enticing. Her lush eyes were depicting that the alcohol have taken effect to her blood. The sight of that sweltering siren created a tempest in my veins.

“Nah! Not jealous. Alone yes.” I looked at her inviting eyes while sipping my drink, “What about you? You don’t have any boyfriend?”

She shook her head, “Nah!” She stood facing me. Her soft bosoms touched my chest. She sported a naughty smile, “Everyone down there has someone to hold them except me.”

I was astonished, “I don’t believe that you don’t have a boyfriend.” I put my hand on the small of her back to appease her, “Don’t worry you will have a handsome one someday.”

The touch of my hand made her go weak. Her voice sank, “My birthday and I am alone.” She looked at me with inviting eyes, “Will you hold me for a moment?”

Already I was feeling tempted to find Parineeta so close to me. I thought that a simple hug could give some respite to that lonely siren. I placed my hands on both sides of her thin waist. The alcohol in her veins did the rest. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I felt her soft hillocks crushing on my broad chest. Those twin peaks studded with pebbles felt, poked on my chest through the dresses.

I whispered in her ears, “Feeling ok now?”

Her intoxicated eyes were half-open. She whispered in husky tone, “Feeling in heaven.” She pushed herself on her toes to reach my face. I felt that I was swinging away from my heart. Somehow, I controlled myself from drinking the nectar.

I kissed her forehead and said, “Parineeta, you are inebriated. You should go down.”

She gave me a sweet smile and hugged me tightly, “I am jealous of Titli.”

“Hey are you stealing my boyfriend from me?” We both got startled as we saw Titli staring at us with a beer bottle in her hand.

I unwrapped my arms from Parineeta and looked at Titli. Her piercing gaze was trying to fathom as what we were doing in that lonely dark night.

Parineeta walked to Titli and gave her a bear hug. She said to her, “No, dear. You are one lucky girl. I thought that I could loan him but he is unavailable.”

I looked at those sirens, Titli and Parineeta. One was looking like sultry temptress another was seductive angel. Few moments ago, I was about to snorkel in some incog waters. It was hard for me to keep myself under reins. Parineeta kissed Titli and went downstairs, giving us the most awaited privacy.

Titli gestured me to dance with her. I shook my head and said, “Dear I don’t know how to dance.”

She held me by my hand and pulled me with her. I followed the enchanting temptress as if caught in a sheer trance. My throat became dry as my eyes got riveted on her deep cleavage. She threw her arms over my shoulder and asked me to hold her by her thin waist.

She looked deeply in my eyes and said, “Know how to move your legs? Now move slowly imitating my steps.”

Titli’s buxom bosom crushed on my chest sending jolts though out my frame. The dim light on the roof caused the effect. I felt my blood boiling. My ram swelled up with blood. I started to move my legs along with her. I was gently caressing her hips occasionally kneading her soft flesh.

She gave me a sleek smile and said, “Enjoying the dance, honey?”

I smiled at her and said, “Going to kill me tonight? Are you?”

“May be, may be not.” she mocked me. “If I kill you then who will love me then, so killing is cancelled” she laughed at me. She then asked me, “What were you and Parineeta doing on the terrace?”

I confided to her, “Just giving her some company as she was feeling lonely.”

She winched her brows and said, “Don’t get tempted too much, else I will kill you.”

“Nah! Dear.” I stooped down to touch her forehead with my lips.

She asked me, “I know you were feeling jealous on seeing me talking to Samudra, right?”

“Yeah little bit.” I answered her with a soft smile, “But now all are gone as you are in my arms.”

Titli’s peaks were flattened on my chest with each passing moment. I could feel her blistering pebbles poking through her dress pinching on my chest. That touch, the sensation made me mad.

I stooped down on her face and whispered, “You are looking sexy.”

She looked up; our nose tip touched each other’s. She sensed my intense breath and closed her eyes fathoming the forthcoming touch. I lashed out my tongue to touch her lips. The heat between us was growing. Our mutual friction caused sweat beads on our forehead.

Titli pulled my face by my hair and crushed her lips on mine. The touch was at first gentle, soft playing with lips. With passing moment, our lips fought with each other frantically, saliva mixed and sucked by both.

I pulled up Titli in my arms and carried her to the wall. She looked at me with passionate gaze. Her eyes were spewing liquid fire. I pressed her against the wall and stooped over her nape. I started showering soft kisses and tracing her tender skin with the tip of tongue. Her hands were on my back pulling me more on her. Soft pleasure moans emanated from her lips. My ardent hands roamed all over her broad back caressing her spine and kneading her soft flesh. She started breathing heavily. I felt her tempest all-over my face.
My enthusiast hands moved down on her soft bums. I pressed her soft posteriors over her jeans. She let out a soft moan of pleasure. I took her soft bums in my grip and started to knead her soft flesh. She bucked her hip to feel my heat on her juncture. The growing heat inside me was trying to burst out with every push. I started to knead her bums in my grip, pulling her more on my growing heat.

She called out my name, “Adi, something is happening, please stop before someone comes.” There was no sign of stopping or resisting from her part.
I held her hip and turned her facing the wall. I pressed myself on her back so that she could feel my taunt ram on her plump bottoms. She hissed as she felt my ram on her buttery mass, melting the cream out of her sensuous figure. She threw her head back, rubbing her cheeks on mine. She brought her arms above her head to hold my hair.

I gnawed her nape gently and whispered to her, “I am going to cream you Titli.”

Her heavy bosoms rose, almost popped out of her silhouette hugging dress. My ardent hands found its way to her soft belly, caressing and kneading her soft flesh. I pulled her dress from bottom to feel her soft warm skin on my bare palm. She moaned, “No... Adi please no....”

Those lewd fingers were not in control and did not abide her. Her soft warm belly felt like cream. My finger traced her deep navel. I gently pinched and caressed around her navel. She went frenzy with my passionate touch on her bare skin.

I rubbed my nose on the back of her head that made her frenzy in passionate fire. She moaned softly, “Adi, I am feeling something is, dear. You scoundrel. Please stop.”

I said in a low voice, “I am dying to have you now.”

I kept on humping my loins on her fleshy bums. My head was spinning, liquid fire were boiling in my loins. My hands went to the belt of her jeans and tried to enter in.

She held my hands tightly and hissed out, “Noooo Adi... please stop or I will pass away.”

I held her waist tightly with my right hand to merge her sweltering figure with mine. With my left, I scratched her plump thigh over her jeans. She held my hand and bend forward, her hair dishevelled and dangled over her face. I breathed fire on her nape.

She let out a soft groan after sometime and held my arms tightly around her. I turned her towards me and held her tightly in my arms. She rested her head on my chest and hugged me tightly. We stood frozen as she went stiff in my arms. Both of us were panting heavily due to the heavy petting. Our hair was disheveled and eyes were closed.

She whispered after sometime, “You scoundrel, I didn’t know that you are so naughty.”

Suddenly I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked back, Parineeta gave us a naughty smile, “Do the love birds need a room?”

Titli blushed and slapped me gently on my cheek. We were trying to catch our breath after such passionate play. I rubbed my nose over Titli’s and said, “What does my damsel say?”

She gave me an angry look, “No you rascal, you have already made me frenzy.” She looked at her wristwatch and then said to Parineeta, “Hey, it is already ten, I have to return.”

On the way return, she held me tightly from behind. No one spoke a single word. Her face was beaming will sheer bliss, I knew from those silent words that she was soaking in the ocean of passion. I murmured, and there goes another sleepless night for me submerged in her thoughts.

Post by josef »

Chapter 10: Empress rules. (#1)
------------------------------------

I was about to leave office for home when I received a call.

“Where is the sugar?” Titli was on the other end. I was very much surprised by her query. She had the other key of my house, but I did not expect that she would be at my place searching for sugar only after three days I handed that to her.

I asked her as what she was doing at my place. She giggled and answered that she was preparing tea and was unable to find sugar. She thought she would surprise me when I return from office but the unavailability of the sugar spoiled all her arrangement. I laughed at her and said that there was no sugar in the house and I was going to buy while returning. Like a well-groomed homemaker, she commanded me not to forget bringing sugar while I return.

I looked up my flat at first floor; Titli was anxiously waiting at the balcony. On seeing me, she smiled and opened the door for me.

I was beholding a new Titli in front of me. She wore the same dress she wore at Parineeta’s birthday. Her hair bounced in a wavy manner down her shoulder. Her cute face was beaming with a blissful smile. Her full red lips were inviting.

Never in my wildest dream had I ever imagined that so sophisticated lass would come to my flat and changed the ambience of my whole existence. She stood there smiling and enjoying my disillusioned expression. I noticed that the bedroom was done neatly. The cigarette packet was kept on one side of the table along with the clean ashtray. Curtains were folded properly and newspapers were not on the table anymore.

I held her in my arms and stooped down to kiss her.

She pushed me away and said, “Freshen up then have tea. I have to go back and you have to drop me. I am not here for long.”

She threw a clean towel, probably I bought some time back but I never used it.

“You did all these?” I asked while taking the towel from her.

She laughed and mocked me, “No, a ghost came and did all these.” She pushed me inside the bathroom, “Come quickly, I have to return home.”

I said to her, “You have seen my flat. Your drawing room is bigger than my two rooms.”

She came near me and gently patted on my left chest, “Don’t worry, I will live here.”

I held her by her wrist and pulled her. She lost the balance and crushed on me, her face was inches from mine. I gave an ardours gaze and pleaded to have a kiss.

She placed her fingers on my lips and said, “The smell of cigarette is irritating. Clean up quickly.” She pressed her soft lips on my chest and pushed me to the bathroom. I felt some respite for the time being.

I found Titli in the kitchen preparing tea for us. I tiptoed behind her and flung my arms around her narrow waist. My sudden ardours touch startled her. I tightened my embrace around her. She felt my growing heat on her back trying to burn through her jeans and create splinters on her soft skin. She held my arms tightly and whispered in my ears, “Don’t be naughty Adi, let me prepare the tea.”

I brought down my face on her nape and kissed her earlobe. She shuddered like a rabbit on the touch of my wet.

I whispered in her ears, “Please don’t go.”

My fingers were grazing all over her soft round belly. Those naughty fingers traced the outline of her deep belly button to tease her and send her into frenzy. Titli shrieked and pinched those playful fingers but those tentacles were not my control as they found a new meadow to graze. Those naughty tentacles pulled the top from the lower end and entered inside to touch her bare warm skin. She moaned my name softly. I felt her breathing to catch fire. I felt her goose bumps on her soft round belly. She started to rub her cheeks over my cheeks. Soft moans of pleasure emanated from help partially opened lips. Mutual friction turned the colour of her cheeks to rosy. My palms caressed over her midriff hurling both of us to the crown of passion.

“Stop playing with me Adi, I am getting frenzy.” She threw her head back on my shoulder. Her breathing paced, full bosoms were heaving like waves hit by tempest. “You scoundrel, if you keep doing like that I will never step here.” Her deep cleavage invited me to lunge and press my face between them. I could see the red colour of her skimpy bodice covering those fleshy mounds. She moaned softly “Please let me go, Adi. Please.”

I whispered in her ears while my hands crept over her ribcage, approached her bust, “I want to unravel your utmost fantasy, just finishing what I started that day.” I rubbed the tip of my nose on her nape inhaling her musky fragrance of aroused sensuality. Her breathing paced creating huge waves to splash over her full bosom. She felt my growing staunchness on her soft bottoms. I pressed myself forward to lunge the bulge between her rear crevice. She groaned softly, “Ummm.... Adi you are killing me.” My igneous knife was cutting through mounds of butter.

She sensed that my strong fingers were creeping towards her soft bosom; she pleaded “Ummmm...... Adi, you scoundrel please stop, please Adi, please don’t make me mad. I will kill you.” She resisted me by holding my hands to approach further to maul her soft mounds. Every pores of her sensual figurine was wheezing fire of intent passion yet she teased me, “You have to wait to unfurl my petals, Honey.” I slackened my embrace around her and stood behind her. Both of us were panting due to the heavy petting. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, “You rascal, you have to ask my hand from my father, remember that.”

“Ok” I said, “I am ready to go now and face Mufasa.” I used to joke about her stern dad and I used to call him Mufasa (Father of Simba, famous Lion King animation.).”

She smiled at me, “No dear. You have to wait for my M.Sc. to finish. In the meantime, I have to prepare the ground at my home also. I will let you know in due course of time.” Suddenly her face turned gloom, “I know it would be hard or next to impossible to convince my dad so you have to be very strong.”

“Do you feel that I am insane and coward? Is that it?” I asked her.

She opposed me, “When did I say those to you? I am just asking that don’t mess up.”

I nodded my head. She handed me the cup and we finished the tea in the kitchen only.

While returning to her place, she said, “Don’t throw your clothes on your bed and remember to keep the utensils in the sink and not in the front room. Can you take a casual leave tomorrow?”

I asked her, “Why?”

She commanded me, “I want to go for shopping that’s why.”

I laughed at her, “Then why asking me. Just command me that you want to goto shopping and I have to go with you.”

She patted my shoulder, “That’s like a good boy.”

I asked her, “What are you going to buy?”

She said, “I have a long list dear. I have to buy curtains for the doors and windows. You do not have any choice and you have hung the old bed sheets. Shit. I have to buy few utensils and then cup cover. I saw that your table bear marks of the teacups. Any way that is not your problem as what I buy. Just pick me up, ok and do not be late. I don’t want to wait for too long.”

She sounded like a perfect homemaker, Mrs. Anoushka Ghosh.

I found my heart filled up with bliss by beholding her new avatar, “As you command Mrs. Ghosh.”

Continued.....

Post by josef »

Chapter 10: Empress rules. (#2)
------------------------------------

The windows and doors received new curtains, few colourful cups were bought and many other changes happened around the house and for both of us. It became a daily routine that her touch was evident all over the place. Sometimes she used to be there waiting for me anxiously, sometimes she would leave sticky notes on the fridge reminding me about what was to be bought what all she need to decorate the house.

She never told anyone that she visits my house, even to her friend, Parineeta. Whenever Parineeta asked Titli about her whereabouts, she used to avoid her queries by giving excuses.

One day I noticed that my cupboard was also not mine. I observed that one of the racks has been taken over by Titli’s belongings. Few flimsy slips, few skimpy undergarments, few pairs of jeans and tops, few dress materials and her combs creams etc. I took out one her red coloured skimpy nether garment. It was silky to touch; my freaking imaginations ran wild that the tiny piece of cloth covered the most intimate part of her anatomy.

My pervert mind vanquished me. I visualised her only in that piece of cloth on her crotch with not a string around her opulent frame. I pressed that piece of cloth on my nose and took a deep breath to inhale the odour of her sanctum sanctorum. I laughed at my behaviour and kept that in its place.

I was unable to sleep properly that night. Whenever I closed my eyes, her curvaceous figure came in front of me. She stood in a huge pearl shell like the birth of venus and that skimpy undergarment covering her crotch.

Next day Titli was present at the house when I returned. She was on the couch and I was on the floor reclining my head on her lap and having tea. She was playing with my hair and we were watching some programme on tv.

She said to me, “Remember to buy the ration of this month. Most of the items are finished and I have prepared the list also.”

“Anything special you want to order?” I asked her.

She said, “Nothing as of now, just stick to the list. It is in the kitchen.”

I asked her, “Tell me, do you go to college every day?”

She answered, “Whenever there are no classes I come here and enjoy my time by reading those novels or idly sitting on the couch watching TV or doing something in the kitchen. I love to be here, I feel very safe here. Sometimes I just cuddle your shirt and goto sleep. But why are you asking this?”

“Hmmm.... I found your clothes in my cupboard, that’s why I was asking.” I said to her.

She slapped on my head and said, “That’s the reason I found my clothes messed up.” She whispered in my ears, “What did you do with my clothes?”

My face turned red by the mere thought that how pervert I acted the other day. I shook my head, “No no, I did not touch your clothes.” I looked up to see the expression of her face.

Her creamy cheeks turned red, she screamed at me “I know that you were playing with my undergarments. You pervert, sick devil.”

I whispered, “I am sorry Titli, but I loved the smell of that skimpy garment.”

There was rosy temper in her eyes. She screamed at me, “You are an evil scoundrel. I am not going to talk to you.” She started to beat me, “I hate you, hate you ...”

I threw my arms around her and braced her tightly, “Oh, honey I love your curses.”

She threw her arms around my neck and said, “I will forgive you in one condition. Next week, Friday, I am performing in a dance-drama programme at Mahajati Sadan and I am playing the pivotal role in that. Adi, you are going to attend that. ”

I exclaimed on hearing that as I was dying to see her performance on a stage, “Sure honey, I am dying to see you ballet for a long time. By the way, you are already making me dance in your tune, darling.”

She cautioned me, “Be serious Adi. My parents will also be there so please don’t do anything stupid. Please Adi don’t mess up; this is my utmost request to you.” I nodded my head and expressed that I would obey by her dictionary. She handed me a pass, the name of the play was Chitrangada, written by Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore.

I whispered in her ears, “Honey, when can I see a strip-dance of yours in those skimpy outfits?”

She gave me a fiery look, “I will kill you if I even find you touching my clothes.”

I patted on her soft cheeks, “You look seductive when you are angry. I love those big eyes flush red and your cheeks turn pink.”

“Ok, enough. Now drop me home.” She tugged me along with her for ride home. She kept me cursing the whole time and I kept on teasing her.

Post by josef »

Chapter 10: Empress rules. (#3)
-------------------------------------

The following week, on the appointed day I went to Mahajati Sadan directly from my office. The programme was in the evening. I took a deep breath before entering the huge auditorium. The auditorium was partially packed. I observed that her mom and dad were sitting in the front row. I took a seat few rows behind them. I was very cautious so that her parents do not notice me although I knew that only Aunt knows me. My heart was beating very fast as if it would leap out anytime in my hand. I took few deep breaths to ease myself. Murmuring to oneself everything is fine Budhaditya, be courageous, you are the only person in whom Anoushka finds her peace.

I sat there anxiously to behold my beautiful danseuse to perform. I felt a knock on my shoulder. I looked back to find that Parineeta was standing there smiling at me. I noticed a gentleman of mid thirties, standing behind her.

“How are you?” she gave me a soft smile and then introduced me with the person, “This is Shantanu.” She took a seat beside me and Shantanu sat next to her.

She asked me as what was going on between us, why Titli leaves classes early. I dealt her inquisition with utter circumspect. I told her that I was not aware of that fact. Her eyes were filled-up with disbelief, as she was unable to believe my words. She said that, the girl she knew as Anoushka since her school days was completely different from the girl she was observing in the last few months. Titli was a total changed person. I was aware of the fact as what changed my damsel. She told me that in their school days, Titli was little snobbish and acted very suave. She had many friends but she was very diplomatic to keep a safe distance from everyone.

The curtain rose after sometime, the ballet started. I was enchanted to see her ballet moves, her fluid ways of moving her hands and dancing to the tune. Bedecked in a glowing red silk saree she looked like a queen. Flowers graced her hair, garland around her neck and flower amulets around her wrist. I sat there riveted on my chair for quiet sometime, even after the swansong. The hall echoed with huge round of applause after the programme ended and my lovely damsel bowed in front of the audience along with other danseuse and musicians. Parineeta nudged me and asked me as how I felt. I gave a pleasing look at her and expressed my awe. She pointed towards Titli’s parents and cautioned me that they should not notice me. I nodded my head in accordance.

Most the people went away after the programme ended. I stood in a shady corner to get a glimpse of my danseuse damsel. I observed that her mom and dad were also waiting for her. Suddenly her mom’s eyes met mine and my heart skipped few beats. Blood rushed on my face, I clenched my jaws to control my anxiety. I have been caught. I felt my feet riveted on the floor of the auditorium. She gave me pleasing smile. I bowed my head to express my gratitude.

After sometime, Titli came out. Her mom kissed her forehead and expressed her delight. Titli hugged her father and patted on his stomach. He laughed on hearing something from Titli. I observed them from a distance, the canvas of the happy family made me mushy. I noticed that her eager eyes were searching for me. As soon as our eyes met, her eyes twinkled. She gave a sweet smile and then looked away. I understood her bound and walked away from there.

I stood outside with a faint ray of hope that she might come. However, they went towards the parking lot. I saw her parents boarding in the car. I felt bit sad and I walked away from there. All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arm hugged me tightly from behind. Titli whispered in my ears, “I love you, Adi.” and planted a kiss on my back. I was stunned by her sudden expression of love. I turned to see her but she ran away in the same fashion she came. Before I could understand what happened, she already boarded her car. I stood there for long time, her words echoed in my ears, her sweet kiss lingered on skin for long.

Titli’s called, it was probably two o’clock in the dead night. She whispered from the other end, “Have you slept?”

I was watching television, so I said, “No, I was watching TV.”

She feigned her anger, “You idiot, Mom saw you. I asked you to be cautious.”

I was helpless; it was not my fault. I answered, “Titli, I stood at a distance away from their sight in a shadowy corner. How could I know that aunt will look at me?”

She said to me, “Don’t worry, I have managed her. I told her that I invited all my friends.”

“Hmmm....” I expressed my bliss, “You dance awesome, Titli. I was unable to flutter my eyelids in a fear that I may miss your steps.”

I heard her giggle, “Don’t be silly. Now goto sleep, I love you.” I expressed my love and bid her good night.

Post by josef »

Chapter 10: Empress rules. (#4)
-------------------------------------

Days were passing blissfully. My empress took control over her roost. Graced every corner of that dingy flat and made that place liveable again. On that evening, she called my office and asked to pick her up from her college.

On the way return, I asked her, “Why what happened today?”

“Nothing as such. Today I had to attend the practical class. Moreover, Parineeta was suspicious as we seldom meet at college. She was asking me as where do I go.”

“Hmmm...” I asked her, “How is Mufasa and auntie?”

“They are doing fine.” She then asked me, “Adi, you don’t talk about your dad much? Why?”

The query shocked me, I asked in return, “You know everything, every part of my life and even after that you want to dig my painful past?”

“No I mean to ask that your dad tried to call you and make amendment. Then Nilanjana Madam also called you to wish on your birthday. It is not fair Adi. You should at least revive what has been lost.” She answered in a calm voice.

However, I was not in a mood to carry on with that type of conversation, “What do you want me to do? Why should I revive what was broken years ago? He did not cared for me for such a long time and now he has a beautiful wife and a dear son fulfil his perfect canvas of life. Why does he need me?”

She kept on with her usual calm tone, “I think they are repenting. You should talk to your father.”

I chewed my words, “I don’t want to. I don’t believe that he has soul, he can’t repent. Now he is happy to have a wife and who knows that that bitch might have rifted our relation apart.”

She scolded me in a stern voice, “Don’t judge a book by the cover, Adi. You don’t know anything about Nilanjana Madam so refrain yourself from spewing such ire.”

I was unable to understand as what made Titli to take Nilanjana Madam’s side. I asked her, “What made you to take her side?”

She answered calmly, “I think she is a good lady. If she was not then she would not have called you on your birthday.”

I fired again, “I don’t know her intention behind that phone call. But this much I can fathom that they want me due to some reasons of their own.”

She spewed venom at me, “You can’t think straight that is your main problem. You don’t have to do anything. You just give me Nilanjana Madam’s number. I want to talk to her.”

I was unable to understand as why she wanted to talk to her, “Why do you want to talk to her? She is no one to me so she is no one to you also.”

She scolded me, “Don’t you argue with me anymore, just do as I say.”

“What has happened to you?” I asked her.

She said to me, “Nothing just give me the number. My fate is already bound to your fate, so whatever comes to your life has to go through me first. I want to confront them, for once before judging the truth.” She paused a little and giggled, “I have a little brother in law. What is his name?”

“I don’t know his name. I never talked to him and I have not seen him either.” I answered.

She was surprise to know that, she exclaimed, “WHAT? You are a perfect idiot. Even if your dad has faltered or even if it was Nilanjana Madam’s fault but how come you kept away from that puerile foal?”

I yelled at her, “Come on, Titli drop this. I will give you her contact number and you can contact them. Just one request don’t drag me.” I tried to divert the course of our conversation and asked her, “Ok, how about my rascal brother-in-law, Arunavo?”

She laughed, “He got admitted to chemistry honours in St. Xavier’s. Dad wanted an engineer, he did not fair well in IIT’s and JEE so dad was not happy. Tension prevailed in the house for few weeks. Currently everything is going fine.”

I exhaled, “High hopes, dear. Sometimes I think that when I will go in front of him then what would be his reaction.”

She giggled and hugged me tightly, “Uff.... I can visualise that from now. My mom is quietly standing at one corner, as she has nothing much to say. I am locked in my room. You are standing in front of my father with your pleas and he is there in front of you with his manes blown. He will kill you Adi, I am sure.”

I laughed at her, “So even after knowing all these you are still on my pillion?”

She hugged me with all her strength and whispered, “Adi, life is not physics and mathematics. You calculate everything, yet at the end of the day, all the subtraction and addition you have done for your life, goes wrong.”

I laughed at her, “Same with me, darling and that’s the reason I love you so much.”

Continued ......