He fucked my wife, I fucked his

SATISH

Re: He fucked my wife, I fucked his

Post by SATISH »

just think that if we four do this exclusively among our best friends, all four of us could get the spark back when we return to our own spouses tomorrow … or whenever ... if it doesn't happen tonight."

"I hear what you're all saying and there is some logic in that. It's just that you three have to understand where I'm coming from. I had a very strict Catholic upbringing and Martin is the only man that I've slept with. Carol couldn't get her head around that, she couldn't see how any woman could go through life knowing only one man sexually. But until Martin and Carol began talking to me about swinging, I didn't know any other way, I just thought it was okay to have only one man."

"Do I detect that you are now entertaining the thought of trying it with another man?" I was trying to stop my voice from rising in eager anticipation.

"Hold on Peter, don't get too excited, think of your heart."

"My heart's great, it's another part of my anatomy that I might have to think about."

That comment caused Nicole to glance down and when she did, presumably checking to see if I was registering a bulge in the front of my trousers, then I looked down too. Sure enough, I was up but I already knew that. What I meant was, I was so stiff and big that she could visually detect a prominent bulge.

"See what I mean," I told her, looking back into that beautiful face, standing just alongside me. I could have reached out and taken her into my arms, but I had to move cautiously with the fear that she may not be ready yet.

"Goodness me, you men are all alike, life doesn't totally revolve around your stiff penis, you know."

"No, but the penis sure takes a pretty active role."

"Can I get us back onto my problem."

"Sure, but I was hoping that it may not still be a problem."

"Well Peter, it is. I have wrestled with this since Wednesday when Carol came out and admitted that you three are all expecting something to happen as soon as tonight. I have to be honest with you and tell you that, at this very moment, I still don't know what I'm going to do tonight. Carol asked me to wear a sexy dress and I think I have." She looked down at her clothing.

"Believe me Nicole, you sure have worn something sexy. You look absolutely stunning. I have to admit that I am desperately hoping that you will agree … but I'm not going to push you, it's your call."

"Thank you Peter, you're actually better than the others, more restrained, you're not pressuring me as much … although seeing what you have there…" she was referring to my trouser bulge again. "…I'm not sure just how restrained you may be."

"Yes Nicole, I guess my cock sort of says it all, doesn't it?"

"Listen Peter, I just want to say to you that there is nothing personal if I can't go through with this tonight. If I were ever going to do it with any man other than Martin, you would be my only choice. You're funny, witty even, you're a good conversationalist and I always look forward to the four of us having dinner because I can feel so comfortable with you and Carol.
It's just that I don't know if, when Carol or Martin or whoever stands up and says let's all pair off, I can actually stand up and go ahead with it. You know, walk over to you and kiss you in front of the others or even worse, do it in front of the others. I don't know what they have planned."

"Nicole, I don't either, but believe me, you don't have to do anything you don't want … and you don't have to do anything in front of anybody else."

"Thanks, I appreciated us having this talk. I just wanted you to know how I felt, I hope you do now."

"I think I do." I turned back to the steaks … I had ignored them while I was in conversation with Nicole and now they were becoming charred. Nicole went back in search of the other two, perhaps to convince herself that they had not already paired off.

Dinner was great and we all sat around the dining table talking about general things as if there was no special atmosphere here tonight. But deep inside, all four of us - I guess even Nicole - knew how special it might become. What would happen if Nicole backed out at the last minute, would Martin and Carol still want to pair off in one of the bedrooms? How would I handle that situation if my wife was getting her kicks and I couldn't get my rocks off?
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

I was curious how Carol intended to get the alternate action started, she had indicated earlier that she had it all planned. Well, about 8.30, at a momentary lull in the conversation, Carol at last brought up the topic we had all been thinking about.

"Listen guys, I know that everybody's a bit tense tonight because of the suggestion that we might all try something different."

Although I was watching Carol, off to my right, as she spoke, I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye, of Nicole, to my left, reaching a hand out to grasp her husband's hand as she realised that the moment she perhaps dreaded, had arrived.

Carol went on regardless, although she too must have seen Nicole's handhold as a need for reassurance from her husband. Martin had quickly turned to his wife and smiled, but just as quickly looked back to give my wife his full attention.

"When Nicole and I talked on Wednesday, I learnt something about her and Martin's sex life."

I thought I heard Nicole gasp to my left as she realised that her confidante was about to reveal one of her supposedly private comments. I stole a glance around and saw that the knuckles on Nicole's hand had gone white from gripping Martin's hand so hard.

"It seems that Nicole has never had the exquisite pleasure of having her husband lick her out … go down on her … however you want to put it in polite company. Since the two of them have been together since high school, I'm guessing that means that Martin's never had the pleasure of tasting that most precious part of his woman … or any woman for that matter."

In a trembling voice, Nicole spoke, "That was told to you in confidence, Carol."

"Nicole, there's only four of us here, you and Martin already knew that fact … on Wednesday you told me, so that leaves Peter here as the only one surprised now by that revelation."

Carol looked to me to gauge my reaction and I contributed by adding, "I am surprised."

Carol had a grin from ear to ear, "So, I have an idea to just break the ice…"

Nicole interrupted again, "I haven't said I will do anything yet."

"Steady on," responded Carol, "Hear me out Nicole, this is nothing to do with full-on swinging. This is just a little party game … admittedly a sexual one … but nevertheless, just a party game. No swinging, no swapping unless you want to."

"What would I have to do?" asked Nicole, looking very nervous, one hand still clasping her husband's hand tightly.

"Because I learnt about you never having experienced such licking pleasure, I thought up this little game and you don't have to leave your seat. The men do, but Nicole, you and I will stay right where we are. I am going to suggest to the men that they get down under the table, out of sight … you and I will slide forward to the edge of our chairs and we will remove our panties. While you and I sit here acting like nothing is happening, below decks our men will lick their respective wives to a climax … mind-blowing we hope! I cannot see that you could object to that … our men will be out of sight and I am the only one who will get to watch you cum from having your cunt licked."

"I don't know, as I told you on Wednesday, we've never done it because I always thought that it was dirty for Martin to put his mouth where I pee and bleed."

"Oh Nicole, for heavens sake!" Carol raised her voice, "You're not bleeding now and I hope you're not about to pee … you must have had a good shower or bath tonight, so what's the problem?"
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Nicole looked desperately from Martin to Carol, even to me, looking for a reaction I guess. Martin obliged, "Go on honey, you might find that you like it."

"Will you like it though?" asked Nicole of her husband.

"I reckon I will, I have often thought about doing it."

"But you've never done it before, how will you know what to do?"

Martin had an answer ready for every question, had Carol coached him earlier tonight? "When we get under the table, I will watch Peter do it to Carol and just follow his lead."

There was silence as the three of us waited for Nicole's acceptance of the terms. Carol was becoming impatient, "So what will it be? Are you going to try it with me?"

Nicole must have felt all eyes upon her. She had laboured for three days and nights with how she was going to respond when the ultimate question of her participating in a wife swap was eventually put to her. But to her surprise, the question was quite different and not as threatening to her moral values.

"Okay, I'm game, let's do it," said Nicole, breaking into a smile for the first time tonight. It was good to see her happy again, her smile lit up a room.

Upon hearing Nicole's acceptance of the terms, Martin and I immediately pushed our chairs back and moved down under the table, the table cloth falling back into place to obscure us from sight. In the half-light beneath the table, the alluring sight of four very feminine legs greeted me. Straight away, Martin moved so that he sat alongside my wife's knees and silently pointed to me to take up a position alongside his wife's knees. He was obviously aware of Carol's plan, so why hadn't I been told? This was going to be Carol's way to have Nicole participate in her first sexual encounter with a man other than her husband. I was to be the one to lick and suck on the most intimate parts of Nicole's luscious body, but how would Nicole react when she found it was me going down on her? After all, didn't Carol just tell her 'no swinging, no swapping.'

From above the table, Carol's voiced carried to us, she was telling Nicole, "Okay, now slide forward in your chair and pull your dress up to your hips." I watched as the legs I sat alongside slid forward and two hands came down and tugged her dress up over her thighs. I wished the light down here was better as both of her thighs were totally revealed and I shuffled around so that I was now sitting directly in front of Nicole's knees. Behind me, Martin was doing much the same with my wife.

Nicole's knees were still pressed tightly together as I peered above her knees, along her inner thighs, catching my first glimpse of her panties. They weren't white, it was hard to see in the dim light, but they looked to be a pastel colour, maybe blue or green. Her short black dress had been pushed well back out of the way, it's front hem now barely covering her tummy. She had briefly raised her arse as the hem at back had slipped well back on the chair, so that her pantied arse was now in direct contact with the chair.

I heard my wife's voice again from above the table, "Now, take your panties off and let them fall on the floor." As commanded by my wife, I watched as Nicole's arse lifted up again briefly, and her two hands hooked into the waistband of her panties and hauled them along her horizontal upper thighs, over her knees, then let them fall down over her calves to lay around her ankles.

I took a hold of each foot in turn and pulled her panties off, Nicole complied, obviously assuming that the touch was that of her husband. I stole a glance around and saw that Martin had claimed my wife's panties in a similar way and was now using his hands on her knees to spread her thighs. It looked to me like Martin was moving ahead of the game.

I heard Carol's next command to Nicole, "Now spread your legs Nicole, so that your husband can get his lips up real close to all your good parts." I turned back from watching Martin to see that Nicole was dutifully complying, assuming that she was about to reveal her most intimate pubic area only to her husband. Slowly, her legs parted and I shuffled forward between them, placing a hand on each inner thigh to help.

As my face approached Nicole's secret treasure garden, I slowed to plant soft wet kisses on the tender smooth skin of her inner thighs. I thought I could detect whimpering from above as each kiss landed strategically and purposefully, moving ever closer to her waiting cunt.

My hands pushed her legs still wider apart and my face edged forward into the V formed by her thighs. She had edged so far forward on the chair that her arse cheeks perched precariously on the front edge. This left her entire pubic mound exposed to me, I stretched my wet tongue out and with the flat upper side of it, I stroked upward on Nicole's nether lips, licking from her cunt all the way to her clit. This time, there was no doubting the guttural groan that came from above the table, she was being very vocal as she experienced the first ever male tongue on her mons.

I pulled my tongue off her clit and placed it back down over her opening and swiped it upward again … getting the same loud reaction.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Two more wet swipes upward along her labia had the nether lips loosening, the blood filling them so that they parted, the sides engorged and puffy. Now I could get my tongue into position at the opening of her cunt, I stiffened the tip of my tongue and pushed it slowly inside her. She seemed to shriek with delight.

My wife was being less vocal, naturally I assumed that was because Martin was inept at doing things as well as I with his tongue, simply through his lack of experience. I could hear my wife trying to engage the beautiful young woman that I was licking in conversation, "You must like what your husband is doing to you, Nicole?"

The answer was unabashed enthusiasm and exhilaration, "Oh yes … yes … oh my goodness, it feels wonderful!"

"It's a shame you waited all these years to try it," said Carol.

Accentuated by more shrieks and gasps and moans, Nicole managed to tell my wife, "Oh, we're definitely going to be doing this a lot more from now on."

I varied the pace again, withdrawing my stiffened tongue from the in-and-out see-sawing motion within her liquid cunt and sending my tongue on a mission to arouse her budding clitoris. When my tongue licked over her little bud and my lips then closed around it and sucked hard, her body actually lifted up off the seat … such was the sensual shock that raged through her body.

"What's he doing now?" I heard my wife ask, perhaps unsatisfied herself and bored with Martin's feeble sucking attempts.

"Oh God, he's licking my clit…" Her breathing was laboured, she was panting, "Oh, I didn't know it could feel this good."

"You're very lucky Nicole, not everyone knows how to do it," Carol told her, giving me an endorsement that would only register with Nicole later.

From above, I could hear Nicole's rapid and ragged breathing suggesting her peak might be near, but through my tongue up against her clit, I could already feel her succulent body trembling in the preliminary stages of a climax.

"Oh dear, I'm gonna cum … I can't hold it back … oh no, it's coming!"

"Just let it go baby, here hang onto my hands," Carol told her, seemingly coaxing Nicole to her first orgasm created from cunnilingus.

I could have played a game with her and backed off, drawing her pleasure out … but instead I let her build and intensified my soft wet strokes on her now stiff little clit. With a powerful thrust of her pelvis that nearly knocked me back off my knees, her body exploded into a pulsing, throbbing orgasm, punctuated by shrieks of delight from above the table.

I held my ground, but stilled my tongue to allow her clit to spasm against my outstretched taster. Her legs sprang back, her thighs tightly clamping around my head to intensify her pleasure … her whole body shook and trembled. It certainly was a powerful finish for her. My head was locked between her thighs and I was struggling to breathe, yet I could still hear Martin slurping away behind me, trying to give the same type of finish to my wife.

Nicole and I held that position for quite some time, my head held tightly in the grip of her thighs, my nose squashed against her body, just above her clit. But I was so content to have my face mashed up against her pubic region, a site that I had dreamed of for so long. It was only after I heard my wife eventually reach her own finish that Nicole relaxed the grip of her thighs on my head and I reluctantly withdrew, using my tongue to give one last long teasing lick along her slit. Her whole body trembled once more.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Carol's orgasm had not been as intense as those she receives from me and she was quickly calling down to Martin and I, "When you guys come up, we want to see the panties of the woman you sucked in your mouth." So this was going to be Carol's way of letting Nicole know that I was the man who had just given her those sensational feelings.

Happily, I picked up Nicole's discarded panties from beside her feet and turned them inside out, placing the inner crotch between my teeth, inhaling the same aroma that I had just enjoyed while attending to her pleasure. Martin placed Carol's panties in his mouth, but failed to be so particular with the crotch. I let him go first and he slid out Carol's side of the table, pulling his chair around so that he sat down right alongside my wife.

I could only imagine the shock on Nicole's face when she saw that it was Carol's panties in her husband's mouth. I moved quickly out from under the table, looking immediately in Nicole's direction. Her hands had flown up to her face in shock, nearly covering it. I could just see her eyes peeping through between her outstretched fingers. She appeared to be frozen to the spot … with her face hidden by her hands, none of us could establish whether she was approving or disapproving of what had just happened. Would she feel cheated and deceived?

I grabbed my chair and moved it around alongside Nicole, just as Martin had done with my wife. Carol spoke to Nicole, "I am sorry if you feel we tricked you. I can assure you that Peter was not in on this until he got under the table and found Martin was claiming my cunt to lick. So don't blame Peter. I did it for you, Nicole … I wanted you to have a good one for the first time you let a man go down on you. I knew that Peter would be the best for you." She turned to Martin alongside her, "This poor guy needs a bit of tuition in that regard, but I'm happy to help out." Carol pushed her chair back from the table and stood up, "How about we start now, Martin?"

I was stunned, Carol was pushing the envelope, going off with Martin before Nicole had even agreed to be a part of this proposed night of swinging. She was taking the decision out of Nicole's hands … a very risky business. If Nicole wasn't happy at being tricked, it was going to become a very awkward night for Nicole and I, sitting around waiting while my wife and her husband bonked away inside in the guestroom.

Nicole still sat with her face almost covered by her hands as Carol led Martin by the hand off toward the bedrooms. Carol called back to us, "You two can have our bedroom, we'll squeeze up in the guestroom."

Very thoughtful of my wife, I sure hoped that I could take advantage of it. Seated alongside Nicole, who seemed frozen to the spot, I slipped my arm around her shoulders and I felt her body tense up. I sat still, holding her, not knowing what to say to her … her panties still hanging from my mouth. Boy, I must have looked silly … maybe I could win her over with stupid humour. We must have stayed that way in total silence for perhaps another two minutes.

Then, slowly Nicole withdrew both of her hands from her face and dropped them down to momentarily rest on the table edge. Her right hand that was closest to me then dropped off the table and I felt it land on my left thigh, quite high up. It didn't settle, but ever so slowly it inched its way up my thigh until her knuckles contacted my hard-on within my trousers.

Seated alongside me at the table, Nicole turned her head around to look at me and her other hand came up and pulled her panties from my mouth, scrunching them up and dropping them on the table, I guess in her naive embarrassment. I stared back into her eyes and she told me, "You did make me feel very good … thank you!"

"Believe me, that was my pleasure. It was something special for me to be able to do that for you knowing it was your first time."