My Collection of Stories

jay

Re: My Collection of Stories

Post by jay »

We could both hear in the silent room in the dead of night my cock erupting. Like a child's squirt-gun, a quiet sound accompanied shot after shot, string after string, of pasty white liquid.

When I was thru, mom put on the bedside lamp. She was shocked to see that there was a new 'inland sea' on her tummy, extending to just below her big boobs. It looked like someone had spilled a small glass of milk there.

She begged me for a towel, fearful she'd make a mess of the carpet. After cleaning up, she thanked me for only doing what I promised to do. We kissed, making out for four minutes or so. I got hard again. She lovingly stroked it, which was a good portent for the future.

The high school re-union was anti-climactic, as it always is. She was surprised that all of her friends were divorced.

Clarisse: "Oh Sue, you look fabulous. Why are you surprised that we're all divorced? We just got the money from the old fools that we married, then dumped them, got our maiden names back, and found that young lover that we all deserved. There's no substitute for a young, lengthy, uh, thingy..." [The clutch of women all laughed.] "That's not aimed at your husband there. I'm sure he was great during his time..."

I felt like telling her off, and then got the real joke. She KNEW my 'old man' and knew I wasn't him. She also could tell a hasty grey hair dye job if ever there was one. Fortunately, she didn't live in our little burgh and was not about to call up mom's old man just to cause trouble.

Well, it wasn't a total loss. There was some fine dancing with a live band. When they did a Chicago slow-dancing number, I thought I was going to burst. Mom was so petite, slender and sexy she just was a perfect fit for me. Our bodies aligned perfectly, with her hips grinding against mine. If we were alone, I would've ripped off her clothes and did a heavy number on her, mother or not. I pulled her into an empty alcove totally blocked off by a door I now locked.

Me: "Mom, I can't take it anymore. You've seen my equipment. I am just about to pop. I can't go into the bathroom as it's got no stalls and no lock. I just have to dump my seed in the natural place to dispose it."

Mom: "But sweetheart, the natural place to dispose it is in a woman, in her womb. You can't walk up to strangers and ask them if you can use them as a receptacle or something. The only womb that I could see you using is...mine. But your married mom is not going to do that."

Me: "Please mom, I have to go. I don't want to embarrass us using a trashcan in the hall or one of those bathrooms with no privacy. I'm not going to just leave a mess on the floor. It's you or nothing. I promise it will be quick, with no emotions. And, umm, just to make you feel 100% secure, we'll buy that new 'morning after' pill. Okay mom...please??"

What a line of BS! There was no way that was going to fly. Yet, it did. Mom stood up and reached to the side, opening her skirt. To my amazement, she'd worn no panties to her 20th re-union! She just grabbed my now available ten inch cock, rubbed it a few times against the instantly drooling lips of her pussy, and then prodded my bum. I inserted it with one motion.

Grabbing her soft behind in my two powerful hands, I proceeded to use my mother shamelessly as a means of unloading a pent-up ejaculation. All of those years of frustration; all of those dances tonight; then there was the matter of that night in the hotel, when I expended a quart of baby-making crème across the flat tummy of my gorgeous mom.

It was ironic. My mother was so concerned that we'd be caught; she used everything in her repertoire to get me off. Her muscles in there grabbed and released my cock in a pulsating rhythm that was overwhelming my senses. Every time I pulled out, with only my cockhead at her slavering lips, she moaned. Every time I plunged all the way in till I bounced against her cervix, she moaned.

Her big smile reassured me: I was giving her pleasure to the max. When I felt that little eruption she always had just before the big 'O', I pushed all the way in, extending my ten inch babymaker until it was inside this cavity with a rubbery gripping doorway. Finally, as she kissed me to muffle her explosive climax, I came at the exact same instant.

Like a small earthquake, our simultaneous orgasm shook us for the two minutes it took me to empty my hugely swollen testes inside of her deepest reaches. It was supposed to be a simple, loveless, transfer of fluids, from my own big reservoirs into her womb. I didn't know that she was unbelievably fertile at the time. This was not merely her best DAY, but her best HOUR to ensure conception.

With no place nor any time to 'clean up', mom had to zip up and carry my seed inside of her like a souvenir of the night's activity. As she talked with her friends in the dwindling twilight of the evening, my sperm were inside of her, working and fighting their way thru the barriers and dead-ends on the road to her precious ovum.

Finally, that boring re-union was over. Everyone had shared their lies, making up great careers, handsome and beautiful spouses, and wonderful children: all the things that they'd wanted but, in the event, had not gotten. Oh well, everyone enjoys a good story.

Back in the hotel, we had the exact same discussion about sleeping arrangements. I was flabbergasted.

Me: "Mom, I commend you for your loyalty. I DO have to point out that you carried my seed throughout most of that six hour soiree. I'm no doctor, but I have to imagine that there's the chance that you might already be in trouble."

Now that was a gamble. She could've slapped me and kicked me out of the bed. Instead:

Mom: "Sweetheart, we WILL get that 'morning after' pill tomorrow, won't we. I mean, you don't want your own mother knocked up by you, do you?!"

Me: "Oh, absolutely not. I dread the thought that you could be pregnant by me. I mean, just the idea of your belly swelling with life, with life that I put there! Horrible! Just thinking about your breasts getting even bigger, the nipples constantly erect...heaven forbid. And don't even mention the prospect of me drinking your milk, your warm, sweet mother's milk...so silky smooth, warm, and delicious. That would be dreadful. NO!! I have no interest in getting you pregnant, not this one time or any future time. I don't want you to have this baby, nor another two, four or eight more. I mean, think what that would do to the 'old man', seeing his wife that he's neglected for so long heavy with child! And your high school re-union hags! Why, you'd have to tell them that YOU actually did what they lied about: that you'd dumped your rich old man for a young man with a great physique and a huge cock. That would be so embarrassing and humbling...for them!"

By the end of that speech, mom had lowered herself on top of me. My oversized cockhead dragged itself against her sensitive walls, making her moan and look up to the ceiling. I gripped her behind in an industrial firm grip. I just lay there, letting her build up to her own big 'O'. I only provided a steel-hard ten inch maypole for her pleasure.

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth and tightness slither up and down that pole as she cried softly. Without warning, she just fell abruptly, swooned down to me, and made our lips meet. I pulled myself to the side of her head and nuzzled her ear as she came. Mom told me that she could feel my warm cum fill her up, the heat spreading in a soothing way. I joined her at the exact instant again; a simultaneous expression of our love. After she fell over, her still tingling sperm-filled pussy started oozing excess baby batter that just couldn't fit inside. It was a torrent of thick globs. Even with the small ocean of sperm-laden cum that cascaded out of her that moment, a lot more was still inside seeking to make new life. The power of our mutual orgasm was like a vacuum that sucked all that sperm deep inside her. The simultaneity led my beautiful mother to conceive that very night. Of course, we could not know that. Instead, something darker occurred:

We got quite a shock. Her old man HAD heard from mom's old high school enemy, the one at the re-union who spotted a ringer (i.e. me). She also followed us to that alcove. She didn't get past the locked door, but she snooped well enough to figure out two and two. That was prime gossip and she wasn't about to sit on it.

He was going to do a quickie divorce the next day, getting a sweetheart deal in that little town controlled by his judge and lawyer friends.

Mom was panicked. I told her to cool down and think. I then broke into a big smile.

All of their assets were in a joint home and joint accounts. This re-union was at the state capital, so all banks were nearby. I had mom get there at 9am, sharp. So, while HE was at the attorney's office, spending half a day getting the documents in order, WE were emptying all accounts. Possession IS 9/10ths of the law: ask any attorney.

In the end, mom returned 40% for the settlement, which was fair. She also got her maiden name back. After I left for college, she quietly sold the old home and moved to the capital near her friends. Then, she quietly moved even further west. Just by coincidence, this was in the same state, in fact the same town, where I was matriculating in college.

Within five years, we had our own little home by a mountain lake, our own Nevada marriage license, and five wonderful children. It was a happy ending and, unlike the tales of success at that high school re-union, 100% true...
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Foursome Coach

We arrived along with the other couple. We were pleased to see them as they parked their car and wandered along to the house where our game was to be played.

My wife and I had never actually taken the step to swap in a foursome although we're often fantasized about it in our lovemaking. What interested us about this set-up was that it was to be done under instruction by a 'swap coach' and where the other couple were selected for us by our hosts, based on a resume we'd sent in to them.

Dolly and Shailesh were about the same age us, were similarly attired and in good physical shape.

We entered the house and were met by our 'coach', Lata, a stunning looking woman dressed in a bulky white bath robe. She suggested we all get out of our clothes - each couple being given their own room to do so - and to then put on the robes provided for us.

Within about 5 minutes we gathered in a large bedroom with a tub chair, occupied by our coach. She stood and asked Meena (my wife) and I to stand on one side of a 3 foot circular rug at the foot of the bed and Dolly in Shailesh did likewise immediately opposite us.

Lata asked us men to stand behind our wives with all of us facing the centre of the rug. Some gentle music played in the background and we men were asked to run our fingers through our partners' hair and gently massage and caress their necks. Our wives were invited to turn around and kiss their men and they did so. The girls then had to face forward again and we guys were asked to gently run our hands over the outside of our wives robes touching their shoulders and moving our hands down over their chests to the bulge of their breasts under their robes. 'Erotic' hardly describes this as each couple could plainly watch what the other was doing.

I could feel Meena pushing her butt backwards into me, rubbing herself against the front of my robe; and she could have had no doubt as to my pleasure in her doing so. We could see that Dolly was doing likewise with Shailesh whilst watching the two of us as she did so.

After a short while, our coach asked Meena and Dolly to swap places and for us men to continue what we were doing previously, but now with our new partners. My nervousness at touching Dolly soon evaporated as I saw Shailesh's hands moving over the outside of my Meena's robe opposite and knew her nipples were probably hard underneath. I could feel Dolly's were. Dolly gyrated her hips against my crotch as I was attending to her and Meena did likewise so that I knew she must be as aware of Shailesh's erection behind her as Dolly was of mine.

'Coach' then suggested we guys move our hands inside the robe and so that we could touch what lay beneath. I was now, for the first time, seeing another man touch my wife's breasts, even as I was touching his wife's. The word 'arousing' hardly did it justice. Meena, facing me, was no less enthralled see what I was doing to Dolly as we smiled at each other, acknowledging the intensity of our respective pleasures at what was happening.

The girls were then asked to swap places again but this time to stand facing their husbands, open the men's robes and use their hands in any way they wanted on their men folk. Meena moved across and wasted little time in tracing the outline of my aroused nipples, my stomach, teasing me by touching just the top of my pubes and eventually the shaft of my very erect dick.

Our coach, Lata, then suggested the girls notice whether there was any pre-cum on the tips of their men. No surprise there! Pre-cum? In my case it was almost an environmental disaster there was so much. She instructed the girls to get a sample on their fingertips, turn around and, facing the other couple, sample it with the tip of their tongues and then to kiss the other woman so that their spouses' pre-cum could be tasted by her. Doing as they were asked, their hands moved to and touched each others bodies and their kiss, tentative at first, became ever more intimate and passionate. Lata interrupted them with "girls! There's more to come".

We were then all asked to remove our partners' robes. With our wives still with their back to us, we were invited to explore the front of our wives bodies in full view of the couple opposite. Looking directly at the other couple, my hands moved over Meena's shoulders, down the side of her hips and up over her pudenda to her stomach to her breasts. All the time looking at what Shailesh was doing to Dolly, whose eyes were fixed on Meena and me. Shailesh's fingers were clearly busy on Dolly's clit as she squirmed with delight at what he was doing to her in full view of another couple.

Before we all got too carried away, Lata again invited the ladies to swap places so that the other man could do as their husbands had. I cannot adequately describe the intensity of the arousal at seeing Shailesh touching Meena's hard nipples and then seeing his hands move down over her body, as I was doing with Dolly.

Our own fingertips found their way to the moisture that awaited them just inside the labia of the women in front of us. The girls gyrated their hips against the guy behind them, taunting us since we knew that another man's cock was rubbing up against the lower back and butt cleft of our wives. My own grew even harder, if that were possible!

Lata asked Shailesh and me to sample the moisture we'd accumulated on our fingertips from touching the woman in front of us. I could see Meena's eyes widen as she saw me taste Dolly's cum and, looking into her eyes as I did so, was something not to be forgotten.

The girls were then told to reach back with their hands and feel the cocks of the guys behind them. Dolly needed no second instruction and I shuddered with anticipation of what was to come as I felt her light but firm touch on me. Over her shoulder I could see Meena do likewise with Shailesh and, although I couldn't actually see her hands on his cock, I knew it was happening and she looked provocatively at me and Dolly as she did so, showing her pleasure and excitement at stroking him.

She then moved to one side so her handling of him could be seen by Dolly and me. We were rooted to the spot as we saw Meena squeeze some pre-cum from him, touch it with her fingertips and transfer it, first to her mouth before she offered it to Dolly to taste.

Dolly licked Meena's fingertips and then squeezed me to produce some pre-cum which she likewise tasted and then offered to Meena who, having sampled me on another woman, reached forward to kiss a very willing Dolly on the mouth so they could share their men's essences. Had Shailesh and I not pressed against their backs, our cocks would have been left hanging there as the girls became ever more heated in their embrace.

Meena now whispered something to Dolly and both girls sank to their knees at the side of their respective men and, first Meena then Dolly offered their husbands' cocks to the other woman's mouth.

I felt Dolly's lips brush against me before parting and taking me completely into her mouth. Meena was watching this and then leaned forward to accept Shailesh's cock which was being held and offered to her by Dolly.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, not only from the ministrations of Dolly's mouth but also from watching Meena. I couldn't say which was the most stimulating but I was about to be overwhelmed. Remember, each girl was still holding her husbands cock as the other was sucking or licking it. I came. Partly in Dolly's mouth but more so over her face, hair and chest. All the while Meena was holding me and feeling my cum surge through me as it happened, gasping with delight at what she was seeing and feeling. She squeezed the last drop of cum out of me, licked it off and turned her attentions back to Shailesh.

Meena's, now free of me, plunged his cock deeper into her mouth as she and Dolly held him and he was soon sent over the edge and coming into Meena's mouth and everywhere with the girls squeezing him, his butt and holding his balls.

Dolly now led Meena to the bed, laid her down and, kneeling beside her, started spreading Shailesh's cum over her breasts as though rubbing in sun cream. It glistened on Meena's erect nipples and Dolly purposefully leaned forward and licked it there, all the while looking exchanging glances with Meena. Dolly then licked a particularly large droplet of Shailesh's cum and moved down between Meena's thighs and transferred it to her swollen clit.

As this intensified, Meena's own orgasm built and as she exploded, pushing Dolly's head further into her pudenda, she reached out and grabbed the nearest cock, which happened to be mine and sucked it voraciously.

As her pleasure eventually became satiated, turned around and did to Dolly what had been done to her until she'd come likewise.

We were all now spent and Coach Lata, whose own hands I'd noticed had been moving around inside her robe registering her pleasure at what she was seeing, said "I think you folks have done really well for your first outing"

We thanked her for her 'hard work' and retired to our respective dressing rooms, showered and dressed. Meena and I looking somewhat sheepishly at each other because of our, as yet, unfamiliar appreciation of each other. We exchanged phone numbers with Dolly and Shailesh as I suspect we'll be seeing more of them.

As for Meena and I, we've not stopped recalling all that we did that night and have been in a semi-permanent state of arousal ever since.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)
(एक बार ऊपर आ जाईए न भैया )..(परिवार में हवस और कामना की कामशक्ति )..(लेखक-प्रेम गुरु की सेक्सी कहानियाँ running)..(कांता की कामपिपासा running).. (वक्त का तमाशा running).. (बहन का दर्द Complete )..
( आखिर वो दिन आ ही गया Complete )...(ज़िन्दगी एक सफ़र है बेगाना complete)..(ज़िद (जो चाहा वो पाया) complete)..(दास्तान ए चुदाई (माँ बेटी बेटा और किरायेदार ) complete) .. (एक राजा और चार रानियाँ complete)..(माया complete...)--(तवायफ़ complete)..(मेरी सेक्सी बहनेंcompleet) ..(दोस्त की माँ नशीली बहन छबीली compleet)..(माँ का आँचल और बहन की लाज़ compleet)..(दीवानगी compleet..(मेरी बर्बादी या आबादी (?) की ओर पहला कदमcompleet) ...(मेले के रंग सास,बहू और ननद के संग).

Read my fev stories
(फैमिली में मोहब्बत और सेक्स (complet))........(कोई तो रोक लो)......(अमन विला-एक सेक्सी दुनियाँ)............. (ननद की ट्रैनिंग compleet)..............( सियासत और साजिश)..........(सोलहवां सावन)...........(जोरू का गुलाम या जे के जी).........(मेरा प्यार मेरी सौतेली माँ और बेहन)........(कैसे भड़की मेरे जिस्म की प्यास)........(काले जादू की दुनिया)....................(वो शाम कुछ अजीब थी)
jay

Post by jay »

Spreading My Jeans

It was my 18th birthday and we hadn't moved south yet. I was a sickly youth with a lot of problems inherited from my old man. For his part, he had the same problems including poor vision and a lousy build. He also was under-equipped. Mom had stayed with him because he was from a rich family.

Anyway, I could hear them arguing about his bad performance in matters of love. When we got south, he begged mom for one more year; he'd spend a fortune and workout to become the man she deserved. She said 'one year'.

Well soon enough he had this blue zip folder. He told her what was in it was expensive but almost magical. One night when they were out, I looked. It had Viagra, other similar things; it also had HGH (human growth factor) and steroids that promised strength, growth, etc. Some were even experimental. There also was a gift coupon for laser eye surgery, since he (and I) had problems there too.

Well, it was the worst thing I'd ever done, but payback for a long list of things he'd done to me over the years. I quietly pushed out the window panel in the sun room. Next I took the blue folder, helped myself to some of his cash in a metal tackle box and messed up both their and my bedrooms to cover my tracks. Then I left a phone message on their machine that I was staying with friends.

They got back and called me on my cellphone. I said I was still at my friend's place, when actually I was at the beach, just waiting for their call. I rushed home and was 'shocked' at the burglary. My 'old man' went into a funk about the blue folder theft; items in that bag were either irreplaceable or too expensive to repurchase. He was SOL and had to accept the fact that my gorgeous mother was history in twelve months.

After cleaning up, they figured out the net loss was that blue folder and $5,000 from his crude home safe. My mom asked her 'old man' what he was going to do to try and change before the year was out. Dejected, he said nothing. Shaking her head, mom then looked at me, .

At that moment I chose to say that I was going to get a small weight set for myself, speaking of self-improvement. My mother smiled, motioned me to come over, and gave me a light buss on the cheek, happy that at least I was trying to move forward.

As the next year progressed, my mother occasionally noticed that I was developing amazingly fast. Of course, just maturing would do that--especially buoyed up by serious weightlifting (I did it hours per day.)

Unknown to her, I also had those prohibitively expensive supplements that her 'old man' had lavished upon himself—the ones 'stolen' by that 'intruder'. By the halfway point of that year, I had changed from 'dork' to stud. Formerly five foot five and one ten, I had become five ten and one eighty, a lot of it chiseled muscle.

When I worked out by the pool, I often glanced sideways without turning my head. Sure enough, more times than not, my gorgeous mother would be at the window. With the onset of summer, when I got tanned and really buff, my mom's nipples would pout, slowly erect, and then POP when she saw me in my Speedos. More importantly, she got sopping wet, wet enough to enter, if I so much as entered the same room.

For me, this was going great. I had the weight set as a 'cover' to explain my extraordinary development and change from boy to superman. It was harder to explain my ditching of those coke-bottle lens glasses that I (and my 'old man') had to wear. I had the laser eye surgery, but I told them that I just found contacts that actually worked.

Now we come to the end of that year. My MILF mother was going to give the boot to my father. He just didn't cut it in bed and she was sick of squandering her 'good years' waiting for some inheritance or divorce settlement.

He was desperate--about to give up and move out. Then he noticed that as I came in from cleaning the pool, sweaty, buff, looking like a greased-up body builder on stage, his gorgeous wife briefly stared at me. She went back to her Kindle book, but he noted that her nipples were now poking out thru the tissue thin material. Then he noticed there was a big damp spot down below also. He was all set to lose his temper when he realized he'd found a solution.

He called us together for a family confab. We thought it was about my eighteenth birthday plans, as I'd just become 'an adult' that very day. Well, no, it was something totally unexpected: What he said would create total shock and awe.

The old man: "This is going to sound weird, but hear me out. Within a few days, Varsha here has vowed to file for divorce. She said that she can do a lot better, and I'm not questioning that. I noticed that she looks at you with not just pride but more than a little lust. My thinking...and just hold on...is that we could solve her 'needs' and Anand's 'needs' if the two of you 'got together'. We could at least try it; nothing would be lost if it didn't work out and we had to part our ways."

It was the strangest proposition in history. It also was brilliant. Mom's insatiable needs for loving could be filled by me, whereas my unspoken lust for her would also be satisfied. We both controlled ourselves and somehow came up with objections. He actually 'bought it' and thought he'd have to convince us to come together.

Old man: "Damn it, I thought this was a perfect solution; well, I'm not going to give up easily. Somehow, I'll just have to convince you two that you can be lovers. Let's test that once and for all."

To that end, he had me sit in the big oak chair in the family room. He dragged a 'reluctant' wife (my mom) over to me and literally forced her to her knees. He barked for her to reach into the gap of my athletic shorts and pull it out. She did, but when my huge cock appeared, her eyes grew as big as saucers.

He couldn't see her lick her lips, look up at me in appreciation and abject submission, then go down to worship it. Soon enough, her head was moving at an incredible rate. I wanted to control myself, but the utter shock of having the object of my dreams 'going down on me' was just too much. With a gasp and a sigh, I let loose a tidal wave into her warm, welcoming mouth.

All of a sudden, dead silence hit the room. Mom got up and looked at me and then him. Finally, slowly at first, from all corners of her mouth, warm white liquid starting oozing out. The incredible volume of my spend made her cheeks puff out. He was a little shocked, and I secretly pleased, when she noisily swallowed that warm ocean of love that remained in her mouth. Everyone was stunned by the sheer erotic scene we had just witnessed.

He didn't have to ask us if we were willing to go through with it now; he knew. He left the room for an hour to do his income tax. He returned to the family room where mom and I were still trying to recover from the unbelievable pleasure we'd both experienced from our first sexual encounter. Her 'old man' for his part figured I'd had enough time to recover.

He 'ordered' us to get on with it. In the spirit of the moment, I swept mom up in my arms and carried her to her room. Within seconds we were making out like a pair of longtime lovers. Within a few more seconds, I had her stripped nude and flat on her back. The odds weren't great but it happened: as I closed in on her, my ten inch manhood somehow found the slot and entered her in one seamless motion. I slid in balls deep. She moaned in pleasure as did I.

I pulled all the way out before plunging in with all the force I could muster. She winced in pain as my oversized cockhead rammed her deepest part like a gentle punch of a child. Thereafter, I was in cervical territory with each deep penetration.

It was driving her wild, between the taps at her deepest parts and the action of my heavy, ribbed with veins, ten inch cock remorselessly dragging itself in and out, in and out. Her vaginal walls, unused to this kind of attention, were oh-so-very-sensitive. She felt every vein, every bump on that invader, my pride and joy as it was dragged slowly against the tingling tissues of her love tunnel. The ending on that deep probe was so large that it dragged itself against all sides of her chamber as it slowly made its way in, then out, again and again.

I was inexperienced in matters of love. I didn't know that her periodic tensing up and moaning were signposts of the big 'O'. As clumsy as I was as a virgin lover, I had somehow elicited eight orgasms from my beautiful mother.

About halfway into our forty minute love session, I noticed that the old man was a voyeur, silently watching us. That was cool; the idea of me 'sticking it' to his wife while he watched was an ultimate fantasy of mine anyway. I got up on all fours, only connected to mom by that long tube, my ten inch babymaker.

In all my formative years, I'd never seen my beautiful mother in anything revealing. Now, there she was! Plump breasts, shapely legs, soft feet massaging me as I serviced her; it was all so overwhelming. Between her beauty and that Viagra I had 'borrowed' from that blue bag, it was no wonder we could carry on for a solid forty minutes.

From the intensity of our breathing, anyone could tell we were about to get off together. Sure enough, to our mutual shock and amusement, we heard a voice at the doorway.

Old man: "I wasn't spying on you, just walking by. Varsha, remember that calendar hanging on the door of your closet: you'd better use precautions or have him dump his load into the trash. Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now." [He threw us a pack of condoms. He had purchased them years before.]

To be honest, I hadn't considered anything past satisfying Mr. Deepak. I looked at mom, wondering if she was going to send me packing or, worse, make me wear a condom.

Mom: "I don't know what to say. I didn't even think in those terms...about the risk of pregnancy. Well, he's right. I hate to do this to you, but you're going to have to put one on."

I was frustrated; you'd be too if you had yourself in the warmest, tightest, most welcoming place and were ordered to put on a full-size 'raincoat'.

Grumbling all the way, I opened the package and put it on. I noticed, though, that he had had these condoms for a LONG time; the latex was incredibly brittle. I didn't tell mom this, though. That poor condom, stretched to the max to encompass my big mushroom shaped cockhead, could only cover the crown at the very end. I was too much man for those rubbers.

We went back to our lovemaking as if we hadn't stopped. Determined to enter parts of my gorgeous mother that no one ever had, I pushed her forward, rolling her up, with her legs now draped over my shoulders, her perfect smooth feet dangling in the air. Her eyes were closed but opened all the way in shock as I quietly but determinedly entered her womb. She was totally unprotected and at maximum fertility.

We French-kissed, making out as I gently pushed her until she was angled upward as I sat on my heels on the bed. We were now two people literally connected as one. My testes were huge, swollen with potent seed. Each globe was the size of a large apple and stored enough vibrant spermatozoa to knock up all the women in a small nation.

With a final manly grunt of satisfaction, I pressed downward with all the strength and force I could muster. With my mouth on her warm pliant lips, our tongues playing, my cockhead swelled with power. At first I could feel...even hear...the jets of love splashing against the latex condom. Then, after a few copious jets of my love liquid, what I hoped would happen...did happen. That old condom, brittle and stressed to the max by the size of my manhood, just gave way.

Almost instantly, I could feel a change. My cockhead once again was in a warm, welcoming place. This time it was returning the favor, bathing mom's rubbed red and raw inner passage with a soothing bath of warm, love liquid. On and on the firehose-like deluge continued.

My beautiful mother's eyes popped open again; she could sense the warmth flowing into her. Instead of kicking me off her and running to clean out my genetic material, she locked her ankles around me. She whispered for me to stay inside of her after I was finished. It was just something that men were supposed to do...after they tried to impregnate their woman.

Mom: "That's it, Anand, fill me up. Give mommy all of your precious seed. Make mommy pregnant with your baby. Oh God, so much cum, so much sperm, you must really want me to have a baby. I promise you...if you knock me up, I will give birth..."

I was stunned that she accepted my seed and even encouraged me. Sure enough, I stayed inside of her, still hard, still shooting. We kissed before we both fell into a gentle sleep.

One hour after we had fallen asleep, her old man came back and looked in on us. He saw the open condom package and congratulated himself. Now mom would let him stay, there'd be no costly divorce, and those condoms ensured that nothing 'unseemly' would happen. It was all so neat and perfect; if he only knew that as he looked down upon us, basking in his genius, my gorgeous mother conceived.

Yes, four of my little guys had found the prize of prizes: my beautiful mom's precious ovum. So, as her 'old man' stood above us as we slept on his marital bed, those four little guys steered that thing against her inner walls, achieving the pinnacle: I had made my beautiful mother pregnant.

Our lovemaking continued without pause. To his anger, we sometimes spent all day in bed, with food delivered for us. He was comforted that we used those condoms; he was unaware (as were we) that mom was already pregnant. He also didn't know that I carefully opened the condoms and put them in my pocket. Later I threw them out, unused, into the kitchen trash bin.

About six weeks after our first lovemaking, mom sensed something was amiss. She went to her doctor who confirmed it: mom was pregnant. I was ecstatic as was she. She took great delight in informing him of the 'new reality'. He would now have to sleep in my room while I slept in the master bedroom with mom. Condoms were a thing of the past. We had a lot of time to catch up on so we'd go bareback riding.

This wasn't the ending that he had planned for, but at least he wasn't out on his ear. It all worked out in the end: he would tend to the growing army of toddlers we produced. First it was quadruplets, then two boys and finally twin girls. We had matched 'Kate Plus Eight' and had more fun reaching that goal than anyone in history.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Wife Swappin

She had to admit that their marriage was dull and that they were having problems. She knew her husband, Praveen, was getting frustrated with her and was afraid that he was seeing somebody else.

But she felt that his needs were different from hers and despite a few attempts to liven up their marriage they inevitably fell back into the same old routine.

Sometimes she blamed her upbringing for the way she was. At times she felt very conservative and inexperienced. Her preference was for gentle romantic lovemaking with lots of foreplay and loving - she wondered often if this was just a fantasy and not a possibility.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy sex, because she did - very much at times. But it seemed that those times were few and far between and she very often went through the motions of having sex with Praveen, just to satisfy him and relieve his needs. She rarely felt that Praveen knew what she needed but he was always quick to tell her what he needed. On the times she had given in to his suggestions she had ended up feeling used and hurt.

Manya had been a late starter. She had attended an all girls school and until she left school had little contact with men. She had then trained as a nurse, again living in an all female environment.

It wasn't until she was 19 that she first kissed a boy - a brief encounter outside a disco before her parents collected her, that left her lips bruised and her wondering what all the fuss was about.

Her first boyfriend was a medical student whom she met on the night of her 20th birthday and dated for six months. She was never comfortable with him though and while she enjoyed their kissing it was a big step for her, after 3 months, to let him open her bra and fondle her breasts for the first time. Despite occasional attempts by him to go further, during the rest of the relationship, she always resisted. She had relaxed enough to enjoy his hands caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples but despite the sensations it caused in her panties she was not ready to let him touch her there. She was amused by the reaction that her body caused him though while at the same time conscious that she was different from many of her friends who had no problem having full sex, even on a first date.

After that relationship she dated a few other guys but not for any length of time and again physical activity was restricted to frantic fumbling under top and the sensation of a hard cock pressing against her through layers of clothing.

She did relax her standards somewhat and not all her dates had to wait three months to get their hands on her ample breasts. She still remembered with pleasure the night of a Christmas party when one of the doctors at the hospital persuaded her to come to his office with him - where after a lot of very passionate kissing she let him pull up her top and suck on her breasts. She often wondered how much further she would have let him go if they hadn't been interrupted by one of his colleagues.

At 22 she met Praveen and from the start she felt comfortable with him. Their relationship strengthened and when he proposed to her on her 23rd birthday she accepted at once. She was totally in love with him and when he parked his car in their usual spot that night, before dropping her home she felt so good in his arms.

She let him open her blouse as usual, and her bra, and welcomed the feel of his firm hands on her soft full breasts. When his hand moved to her leg, instead of stopping him as she always had before, she opened her legs slightly and let him be the first man to explore and touch her. He moved quickly, fingering and exploring her and she was starting to enjoy it a little, when he moaned and had to tell her he had come in his pants.

This admission and her realisation of the effect her body had on him scared her a bit and until their wedding day he had to content himself with an occasional fumble under her top.

Eleven months later they married and in their wedding bed he took her virginity. It was quick and passionate. She had no time to dress in the lacy lingerie she had bought for the occasion. Praveen didn't last long and as he slept beside her she felt a glow of satisfaction after a wonderful day but also a sense of being unfulfilled by their hurried lovemaking.

16 years later Praveen remained the only man to have had sex with her and while there were times when the sex was good, generally it was routine and not very fulfilling for her.

In recent months they had discussed their problems and Praveen, with her agreement, had tried to spice things up by buying her a vibrator, massage oils and even some blue movies on DVD. They had had some fun nights and some good and passionate sex but before long the usual routine had returned. Manya wasn't very adventurous and never had been and despite Praveen's promptings the actual act of intercourse was invariably the same - foreplay was minimal, and Praveen would mount her quickly and pump into her until he came. She often felt if he could give her more attention in the build-up she might learn to enjoy the oral sex and new positions he wanted her to do.

Now she felt their marriage was in crisis. She didn't want to lose Praveen so maybe that is why she entertained his suggestion.

He had suggested it about a month ago. They were in bed after very unsatisfactory sex, he was frustrated and even angry. He was discussing other people, wondering was their sex life the same. Their chat developed into an argument and culminated in her telling him to go off and do it with somebody else if that's what he wanted.

After a couple of days of silence he broke the ice and asked if she had meant what she said. There followed a long tearful chat where she admitted that she felt she couldn't satisfy him but that she loved him and didn't want to lose him. He admitted that he needed more from her and that he often longed for the opportunity to have sex with other women.

The conversation developed - with the help of some wine - to the point where they agreed that maybe things were so stale between them that they both needed the experience of being with somebody else.

2 weeks later Praveen excitedly told her he had found a solution to their needs. One of his colleagues in work had confided to Praveen that his marriage was in similar difficulties. Between them they had discussed experimenting with wife swapping - it just needed Manya's consent to put things in motion.

She thought about it a lot over the next day - the thought of another man both scared and excited her. What made her mind up was Praveen's enthusiasm. He was so excited about the idea that she realised saying no to him would jeopardise their marriage.

So here she was finishing getting dressed to go out and meet this other couple.

She was very nervous, of meeting these people, of being with this man and of letting him down.

Praveen had suggested what she wear and she pulled her short black dress down over her matching black lace bra and black thong. Her long black hair was tied up and with the help of make-up her 39 years didn't all show in her face or her deep brown eyes.

A spray of perfume on her 36c cleavage completed her preparation and one last glance in the mirror satisfied her that her swimming and tennis still had her in good shape and that her dress didn't emphasise the curves of her bum, one feature she always wished was smaller.

The drive in the taxi passed in silence - both Praveen and her engrossed in their own thoughts.

They kissed briefly outside the restaurant before heading in to meet their 'friends'.

The arrangement was that they meet for a meal, chat, and at the end of the meal if they were all comfortable they would then proceed to swap partners for the night.

The other couple were there before them and stood to greet them. Geeta was a stunning blonde, younger than Manya and slimmer and immediately she felt jealous and threatened. Sandeep on the other hand was about 40, tall and a little overweight but well dressed and reasonably good looking.

The meal passed quickly with lots of chat and Manya could see that Praveen was absolutely smitten by Geeta.

Before she knew it, the bill had been ordered and it was decision time. Sandeep and Geeta were both keen to proceed. Manya knew that Praveen had his mind made up as soon as they walked in so despite her reservations she heard herself agreeing also.

They decided to go to a nearby club together and when they left the restaurant Sandeep walked with her behind Praveen and Geeta. Praveen had his arm around her and Manya felt jealous seeing them and hearing them laugh and giggle as they walked.

Sandeep seemed OK and in the club Manya chatted with him and relaxed a bit. They sat drinking and watched Praveen and Geeta dancing together.

Praveen was holding her close, occasionally kissing her and very obviously moving his body against hers. Soon they came over hand-in-hand and announced that they were heading off together. Praveen kissed Manya, thanked her and told her he would see her at noon the next day as arranged.

That left Sandeep and Manya to return to Sandeeps house for the night. Before they left Sandeep suggested a dance and he held her close on the floor as they moved to the music. He was kissing her bare shoulders and she felt his hands move over her bum pulling her against the swelling in his pants.

When the song finished he kissed her on the lips and suggested heading home.

In the taxi Manya sat rigid in his arms - her mind racing as he stroked her hair and shoulders. Sandeep seemed more relaxed and to her horror she felt his hand moving over her legs and up under her dress. She sat without moving as she felt him explore under her dress, probing under her thong, tugging gently at her pubic hair and trying to slip a finger into her pussy. Her state of mind ensured that there was no trace of wetness to ease his probings.

Thankfully the taxi pulled up at his house before he went any further and to her embarrassment the driver gave her a knowing wink as she got out.

At the house he gave her the choice of going straight to the bedroom or having a drink first. Manya was definitely not ready for this so she sat on the sofa while he mixed a cocktail for her.

She felt so nervous and unsure - very afraid to go through with this but equally afraid to let herself down by leaving. She was angry with Praveen and also intensely jealous imagining him in their bed feasting himself on Geeta's perfect body.

Sandeep returned with the drinks and sat beside her. He could tell she was nervous and suggested she relax and that they would take things slowly.

After a little conversation he moved closer to her, took her drink and put it down and took her into his arms.

Manya tensed, and felt his mouth on hers, gently kissing at first. As she relaxed the pressure got a little firmer and she felt his tongue moving over her lips and then probing between them.

She opened her mouth and let his tongue begin to explore her. As she did his hand moved to her breasts and squeezed them gently through dress.

The kiss deepened and she felt him take her hand and put it on the front of his trousers. She could feel him pressing against the fabric, already erect and urgent.

Her mind was still racing, unsure, but his hands on her breasts were gentle, rubbing her erect nipples through the layer of clothing. In a haze she felt her zip being opened her dress pulled down over her arms and then she heard him gasping as he took off her bra and her heavy breasts fell forward.

He moaned and buried his face between them and then to her surprise slid both hands under her dress to pull off her thong.

Manya panicked. Things were moving too fast. Something inside her was telling her this was wrong and that she didn't want it.

She moved, pushed his hands away and pulled away from him to flee crying to the bathroom.

She composed herself and dressed then returned tentatively to him. She explained she wasn't ready, that it was a mistake. He was very understanding and was concerned that she was alright and that he hadn't hurt her.

AS Praveen and Geeta were using her house she had no choice but to stay the night and Sandeep assured her she could use the guest room. They sat and chatted for a full hour before they made their way upstairs.

In the bedroom Manya undressed to her thong and slid into bed. She could hear Sandeep clearing up downstairs then coming up to his own room.

She lay thinking. In one way she was annoyed with herself - here she was at 39 years of age behaving like a teenage virgin. She wondered what Praveen was doing now and how good his night was - wondered was he enjoying discovering if Geeta was a natural blonde and would she suck his cock for him the way he so crudely demanded that she do sometimes.

She also thought of Sandeep, wondered what he must think of her and how frustrated he must be feeling. She realised that she had let him down badly because of her own hang-ups and appreciated how considerate and caring he had been. She guessed that he too must be picturing his beautiful wife in bed with Praveen.

She got angry with herself, told herself to grow up and came to a compromise decision. She got out of bed and put on a dressing gown which was on the back of the door.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories
jay

Post by jay »

Sandeep was still awake, sitting up in bed, revealing his bare chest and his plump stomach. He was surprised to see her.

She sat on the bed, apologised to him again and thanked him for his understanding. She told him she realised how frustrated he must be and that if it helped she would be willing to relieve him. But he had to understand she wasn't ready for any more than that.

He smiled, kissed her, assured her that she didn't have to but if it made her feel better of course he would enjoy it. But he didn't want her to feel obliged in any way or to do anything she didn't want to.

She stood up to let him pull back the covers then sat down again as he slipped off his shorts. His cock hung limp between his legs.

It had been ages since she had done this for Praveen - usually as soon as he was hard he moved inside her - so she was a little unsure of herself.

Sandeep made himself comfortable and stretched himself out. Manya moved over on to the bed, sitting facing him and moved her right hand to stroke his limp cock.

She ran her hand gently over it, feeling it, stroking it and gradually it began to respond to her touch.

She felt it swelling, getting wider at first and then longer, pushing up into her hand. She moved her hand up and down and was surprised as it continued to expand. She had no one else to compare it with but she could see that Sandeep was substantially bigger than her husband.

When it was fully erect she could fit both hands around it and she started to pump it in long rhythmic strokes. Sandeeps breathing told her she was doing well as did his occasional words of encouragement. She was fascinated by the size and width of his cock. She felt surprisingly relaxed - giggled to herself at how she must look, pleasuring this strangers big cock.

She moved a little faster and as she did was aware that the robe had loosened and that Sandeep was staring lustfully at the exposed cleavage as she stroked him.

Her hands were tiring and she told him she had to take a break. She sat gently caressing him with one hand. He spoke to her, told her she was beautiful. He sat up and reached out, stroked her face.

She blushed, enjoyed the sensation of his touch. As she resumed the long strokes on his erection his hand brushed over her face, her throat and gently between her exposed breasts.

He asked could he see her breasts, told her they were beautiful, so much bigger and beautiful than Geeta's.

Manya felt a rush of pride - it felt so good to be compared favourably to the beautiful Geeta. She wondered how Praveen liked her skinny figure and small breasts and would he be able to make love to her tits the way he sometimes did with her.

She wanted to show them off ,she felt, so she opened the robe and let it fall away.

Sandeep moaned again and his cock twitched in her hand as he saw her breasts again.

She was surprised at his reaction. She had never really come to understand the effect her body could have on a man. It made her feel good, feminine and powerful. She was wearing only her thong and she noticed Sandeep glancing down at it.

She continued to stroke him as he lay gazing at her breasts. His breathing was quickening and gasps and moans came from his mouth.

She moved her hand faster then felt him tensing. He leaned forward, pulled her down towards him. His hard cock pushed against her soft breasts and then suddenly he cried out and Manya sat back as his hot cum sprayed on to her breasts.

She collapsed beside him and they lay in silence.

He spoke first, thanking her, telling him how wonderful it had been for him. Her arms were aching but the nervousness she had felt earlier had gone.

Tentatively he let a finger touch her breast - running through his cum over her nipple. Her nipple sprang erect to his touch and he gently lubricated it white liquid. When she didn't object he got a little braver and massaged her breast fully with his hand, making it slick and wet. She moved slightly, rolling over, giving him access to the other breast and she lay there, eyes closed, as his hands massaged her heavy breasts.

It felt so good - getting this loving attention that Praveen never had time for. Sandeeps hands were wonderful but when he bent and took a nipple in his mouth she moaned out loud.

Her eyes still closed, she lay back as he took his time, caressing, sucking, nibbling and squeezing. She found herself switching off - her focus entirely on the sensations of her body, both her sensitive nipples and the heat building between her legs.

Sandeep was sucking harder, she was arching her back, pushing her breasts up to meet his lips.

It started slowly, a deep warm sensation and then as Sandeep bit hard on the soft skin between her wet breasts she screamed out as an intense orgasm rocked her body.

She shuddered as she came, writhing in his arms, then lay motionless.

When she opened her eyes he was staring down at her, smiling. She smiled back then pulled his face down to kiss him.

They kissed softly at first then more passionately. She moved into his arms, their bodies together and she was surprised to feel his erection had returned and was pushing against her belly.

She reached down to stroke it once more. In her head she paused, realised she had gone so much further than she had intended to. However she was also acutely aware of the intense heat and wetness between her legs - a sensation she had rarely experienced before.

She froze, excused herself to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom she composed herself. In the mirror she looked flushed, her breasts swollen and marked from his teeth. She ran her fingers over the front of her thong and found the material soaked. She slipped a finger under the material into her wet pussy and moaned involuntarily as she ran it over her hard clit. Most of all she felt like a woman, alive and in control of her own sensations. Sandeep had succeeded in generating a passion and desire in her that Praveen had never done.

She slipped off the thong and returned naked to the bedroom. In her mind she told herself that she could sort her head out tomorrow but right now it was her body controlling her actions.

She paused before she returned to his embrace, both enjoying the sight of each others bodies.

They didn't speak. He lay back, his cock looking even bigger and harder. She straddled him and ran his cock over her wet pussy lips. When he was wet she positioned it and then let her body slide down over his hardness.

He filled her completely, she could feel new sensations as it probed deep inside her.

She felt alive, wild. She licked a finger and started to rub her clit as her lover moved with her. As she did he squeezed hard on her breasts.

Although she had orgasmed minutes earlier she was surprised how quickly she came again, riding his rigid manhood as he pulled at her breasts.

She collapsed in ecstasy assuming he had come too but then surprised to feel him still rigid and moving inside her.

The sensations were wonderful and she didn't object when he pulled out and turned her onto her front. He lifted her on to her knees and she felt him move behind her and then the wonderful sensation of his full length sliding into her wet pussy once more.

This was passion like she had not experienced before. She could hear his balls banging and slapping against her big soft bum as he pumped into her.

She was always very conscious of her bum, aware that it was quite big but Sandeep seemed to like it as his hands moved over her white cheeks.

He was moaning, telling how beautiful her bum was compared to his wife's skinny figure. As he did Manya realised he was touching her, deep between her cheeks. His cock was driving inside her and to his amazement he slipped first one, then two fingers into her ass. To her surprise the sensation was exquisite and instantly she was orgasming again.

She was out of control, waves of pleasure sweeping across her body. His fingers were probing her, stretching her.

She felt him move, his wet cock slid out of her then she felt it nudging between her cheeks.

She couldn't stop him. Guiltily she thought of Praveen and the times she had refused to let him take her in the ass.

Now here she was, her body on fire, aching for this wonderful big cock to enter the deepest part of her. She moaned aloud telling him not to stop.

With one deep movement he thrust into her, filling her. She cried out, then felt him moving, sliding in and out. It felt like his cock was deep in her belly and after the initial pain she relaxed and then moaned as with one deep thrust he emptied his seed into her.

Exhausted they collapsed on the bed. Sandeep cleaned up in the bathroom and when he returned she was asleep.

She woke first. It was daylight, birds twittering outside.

She felt sore but incredibly fulfilled. She felt she was glowing and relived the previous night in her head.

Sandeep lay on his back beside her. He was naked, his big cock lying limply to one side.

Manya looked at clock. 8 a.m. 4 hours to go she smiled as she moved over and gently let her tongue run over the sleeping cock..................

Manya watched as Sandeep waved from the door of his house and then she sat back in the back of the taxi and relaxed.

Last night had been the wildest experience of her life. Although she had agreed to the swapping idea that her husband Praveen had proposed she had major doubts about it. However after she finally overcame her reservations she had enjoyed a night of utmost passion with Sandeep.

She had woken at 8 a.m., sore but satisfied, 4 hours before the time agreed for her to return home.

She had woken Sandeep by gently licking and sucking at his cock, watching it swell and harden. When he was fully awake she continued the motion of her mouth, sucking and pulling until she heard him moan and she felt his hot cum filling her mouth.

He returned the compliment, taking his time to bring her to a climax with his mouth buried between her legs.

They then had breakfast together followed by a long warm shower where they soaped each other and caressed each other. The shower finished with Sandeep lifting her on to his erection and them moving together until they both climaxed noisily.

She smiled as she remembered every detail and remained lost in her thoughts until the taxi delivered her to her home.

Her husband Praveen, of course, had spent the night with Sandeeps wife Geeta.

Praveen seemed glad to see her. They embraced a little awkwardly and both avoided the subject of the previous nights activity until they sat down together after lunch.

Jeffs night had been less successful. Geeta, a beautiful slim blonde, while on the surface very outgoing turned out to be quite restrained. Sex for Praveen had not been the wild adventure he anticipated and her slim model-like body didn't excite him the way Susans more ample curves did.

Manya didn't feel ready to tell him how much she had enjoyed her night so she kept the detail brief but did let him know that she had been pleasantly surprised by it all.

In the weeks that followed Manya thought a lot about her night with Sandeep and the passions and emotions it aroused in her. Her sexual experience she realised was very limited but she had felt that Sandeep had brought out a new side to her.

When Praveen suggested another swapping experience she pretended to be unsure - while inside she was screaming in consent - and after deliberating for a day or two she confirmed to him that she was willing to try again.

Praveen took on the job of finding a new couple to meet. Weeks passed without any news and Manya found herself becoming more and more anxious, longing for the touch of a new man again. She considered contacting Sandeep herself and offering to meet him alone but when she had suggested it to him that day before leaving his house, he reminded her that he loved his wife, and would not cheat behind her back.

Eventually Praveen told her he had set up a meeting with a couple - Sandeep had put him in touch with them. They were a similar age to Praveen and Manya, but lived quite a distance away. This would be their first swapping experience.

The arrangement this time was to meet in a hotel halfway between their homes and, all going well, to stay the night in the hotel.

The journey in the car to the hotel passed mostly in silence with both Praveen and Manya lost in their own thoughts. Manya felt a nervousness building again and doubts creeping in. She wondered how it would be with this man. But deep inside her she felt a growing urge and anticipation of the passion she hoped she would experience.

At the hotel they checked in and found a note waiting for them from the other couple suggesting they meet for a drink before dinner.

Praveen and Manya went to their room, unpacked, showered and dressed.

Manya had chosen her clothes carefully. It was summertime and the evening was warm.

She slid a lace white thong over her thighs and up on to her hips. The material buried itself between the large white globes of her ass and she pulled it up over the neatly trimmed bush of jet black hairs.

She slid on her new pink top. Thin straps over her shoulders supported the thin fabric which stretched to accomodate her 36c breasts, revealing a large amount of cleavage. A white cotton skirt stopping just above her knees completed the oufit.

A small pink bow tied her thick black hair back and she completed her preparations by touching up her lipstick and adding a few squirts of a new perfume.

At the door, Praveen kissed her, and they went downstairs to meet the new couple.

Nishant and Shilpa were different to what Manya had expected - but then she hadn't known what to expect!

Nishant was a little older, maybe 45, slim and starting to go bald. He seemed timid, unsure of himself.

Shilpa on the other hand seemed very confident and hugged them both. She was a heavy woman. Her curly brown hair framed a round smiling face and her loose clothing, Manya guessed, concealed a plump rounded body.

The atmosphere was strained at first as they got to know each other. Manya could tell Praveen was unsure about Shilpa and appeared to be drinking faster than the others. Nishant said little and Manya started to wonder was this a mistake.

As they had dinner the wine helped things loosen up a little and then the moment arrived where they had to decide if they were willing to go ahead.

Shilpa spoke first, saying she was keen to go through with things and Nishant followed suit immediately (Manya guessed that this whole idea was Shilpas) Praveen sat in silence so when Manya nodded her agreement she felt that he had no choice but to agree.

The decision made, they moved into the bar and sat with their new partners and chatted.

There was music coming from the night club in the basement so after a couple of drinks they made their way downstairs.

Shilpa pulled Praveen on to the dance floor and Manya and Nishant watched as they danced - Manya was glad to see that Praveen had warmed up, probably from the drink, and was beginning to enjoy himself.

The music slowed and Praveen held Shilpa in his arms and they started to kiss as they danced. Manya watched as he moved his hands over her broad back and occasionally let them wander to hold her bum through her dress.

Nishant showed no signs of moving so Manya took the initiative and asked him to dance. She held him close as they moved to the music, letting him breathe in her perfume.

One song blended into the next and Manya could see Shilpa and Praveen kissing deeply as they danced.

Again she realised the man in her arms was hesitant to move. She held him closer, kissed his neck, whispered to him to kiss her.

His kiss was awkward at first, tentative but the feeling of his tongue in her mouth encouraged Manya. However she did realise that while last time she had been the timid unsure partner, this time the onus was on her to take the initiative and to guide Nishant through the experience.

As they kissed she started moving her hips, grinding gently against his lower body. She felt him pulling away slightly but her hands moved to his waist and pulled him back against her. To her pleasure she felt his body respond and the gentle movement of her body resulted in a swelling in his trousers. She held herself against him, smiled, then smiled more as she realised he was blushing.

The music finished, but before they parted she ran her hand over the front of his trousers, enjoying the look on his face, but also the realisation that here too was a man with bigger equipment than her husband.

The music was finishing up and Shilpa suggested bringing some drinks up to one of the bedrooms for a nightcap, before they seperated. Nishant seemed obviously relieved at the suggestion - Manya guessed that he wasn't yet ready to take the next step.
Read my other stories

(^^d^-1$s7)

Read my fev stories