Lonely Women Got A Dog Friend

SATISH

Re: Lonely Women Got A Dog Friend

Post by SATISH »

always in doggy style with him I was able to see Tom in his eyes this time as he was trying to push his knot in me I was begging Tom to stop but he pushed it in me I felt like being raped this time but this felt even better as he was even deep in me I could see his huge knot stuck in my pussy as I saw it I was really arousing and I started to enjoy now the pain was there but I was enjoying more as Tom was trying to turn I helped him turn so I could get his face away from my face. As he turned a wave of pain and pleasure went in me gosh now Tom was facing away I was sitting on the edge of the couch but this time I had some control and I could hold his legs if he tried to pull out of me I kept moving regularly keeping Tom calm as I could see his know glowing red in my pussy and it was trying to swell as I moved I had may small orgasm when started moving faster this time and wanted to cum hard Tom was rather calm and standing still it was me who was moving and doing the work for him as if Tom some how knew I was aroused and wanted to cum on his dick by then I was on the edge and came hard after about 10 more min his knot began to subside I let Toms legs free as I felt him slowly sliding out my pussy I took a look at my pussy it was all cum covered and was even sour and red by Toms deep and brutal fuck but I still was happy as he took good control of me. Next time may be I will try anal but Tom is really to big for anal may be I will search the net for more information till then bye all take care and please comment if you like my story.