Wish Came True With MY SISTER IN LAW (Bhabhi)

SATISH

Re: Wish Came True With MY SISTER IN LAW (Bhabhi)

Post by SATISH »

I started rubbing so hard my cock that juice came out all over my hand. Then I saw her slipping a gown on top of her. That was the end of the show but what a show I had. The girl who will became my bhabhi within 2 months I have now seen her almost naked. I rubbed as extracted every drop of the juice of my cock. I never cummed this much before and she was the first mature girl I have seen like that.

I cleaned myself and came out, she was now wearing a night gown but I almost saw her naked now. She smiled and gave me a pair of her blouse. She said “Krish take this to you mother, she wanted it for my wedding dress.” I took her blouse and then was about to leave. I almost had everything today, more I stay more my feeling were about to get better of me now.

I was leaving and she said “You remember that you have to put some effort in your studies also.” I smiled and said “yeah bhabhi, but…” She said “no but, you will come here in the weekend and I will teach you.” Oh my god it was indeed a lucky day for me. I said “Yeah bhabhi, sure. I would love to come here for studies.” Then I left her house. On the way to home I saw the cup in her blouse that covered her boobs.

She really had a nice round shape boobs. May be it was something line 34B size, I just imagined myself pumping her naked boobs my crushing her blouse cup in my hand. I came home and gave it to my mother. All night I was just thinking about Pooja and her almost naked body which I saw earlier that day. I masturbated quite a few times thinking of her now. My crush on Pooja has gone to new level now.

So after 2-3 days my mom called me and asked me to give her the newly stitched blouse to Pooja so that she can try those and give feedback. I put them in my bag and went to college. There I found Pooja and she asked me to come to her home in the evening as she was leaving early for some work. So in the evening I went to her place, she was wearing a casual skirt and a small top.

She called me in her room and I handed over the blouse to her. I thought I might play some trick here now. I said that “Mummy wanted you to try and tell me is it ok or not.” I knew she will go to washroom and change and I might get another chance to see her. To my surprise she said ok to that. She went to her almirah and I saw see took out a bra and wrapped that in her blouse. I understood that she must be not wearing any bra and she must wear a bra before trying the blouse.

My plan was working now, she looked at me and said “You wait here and let me try this.” My heart started to beat faster and faster now. She went in the bathroom and locked the door. I knew there was a hole on the door and I was waiting for this moment now. I jumped from my place and slowly went to the door. I look on the hole and saw she was just placing the blouse and bra on the hanger.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

Then she took she started to pull her top from the top, she was not wearing any bra inside so when she took out the top I can see her whole naked back now. I was just wishing please turn around so that I can see her naked boobs once. Then she did what I was wishing for, she turned around and first time I saw a pair of naked boobs, that too of my teacher and would be bhabhi.

Both her boobs were defying gravity, there were so round and perfectly shaped. It was not coming down but was in shape without the bra also. She was having very small nipples on top of her boobs. The curve of her boobs was just out of the world. She put the bra on top of her and started to strap that. Now she was facing me and I can see all the things of her now. She adjusted her boobs to go inside her tight bra.

Uff I wished I could have done that for her. Then she put the blouse and I can see it was quite tight on her cups. She was having trouble to put the hooks on. Then she took the blouse of and she did take the bra also out. She must be enjoying wearing nothing inside at home. May be she was not wearing any panty also but how can I see that. Seeing her naked boobs now made be mad. I wanted to see her naked now.

Then she was about to come out and I slowly went back to the bed, she came out and said “Looks like the tailor made it a bit tighter.” I said “ohhh is it, may be next time he will do good, but bhabhi you have given your blouse only. So how can he make mistake.” She laughed and said “It happens all the time. Look I will show you.” She took the old blouse and compared it to the new one. To her surprise it was same.

I laughed and said “ha ha ha bahbhi now what, look both are same.” She was also puzzled and said “might be my size is changed now.” Hearing those words from her was making me more excited now. She said “May be next time I have to go to the tailor and give proper measurement.” Then she said “ok now then you are here, why you don’t brush up your classes now.” I was having no issue spending time with her so I said ok.

She gave me some task and asked me to complete that, she then got busy in some of her house hold stuff. I was sitting on the floor and there as a table where I was making some notes. I got stuck on something and I called her. She came and asked me what happened; I showed her that I am not getting this part. She came and pulled a chair in front of me. I was seating on the floor only. As she was wearing a skirt I can see her bare legs in front of me.

Her bare legs were making me excited. She then picked the book and started to go through my chapter. While doing so she crossed her legs and that gave me a clear view of her inner thighs now. As I was seating down I can see between her legs. She was busy in reading so she didn’t notice were my eyes were. Then she said “Look this is very easy,” I almost got caught what I was viewing.
SATISH

Post by SATISH »

She just bends down from her chair to explain me and in that process she opened her crossed legs, I can see more deep in between her legs now. Wow she was going so deep in her inner thighs. To understand more I came a bit closer and one eye was on my book that was on the table and from another corner of my eyes I was seeing her legs getting opened. Now I can see in between her legs now.

I was amazed that I can clearly see she was not wearing any panty. I was seeing her pubic hair on top of her pussy now. It was not that much; she must have trimmed her pussy recently. Seeing her like that my cock was now bursting in my pants. More she was explaining me more her legs were getting opened. I can see the crack of her pussy going deep in her legs, Oh my god she was having a puffy kind of pussy. I can see the swelling of her pussy lips on both side of her pussy crack.

Her pussy was nicely trimmed with a small brownish tinge above the clit. The pussy lips were not over protruding out; in fact it was perfectly grown as and tightly sealed. I wanted to thrust my cock into her soft pussy. In spite of the well trimmed pubic there was not a single blemish, the pink clit was erect. The pussy was throbbing and breathing. It was so beautiful that I still remember it was so fresh.

Her pussy clit was erect so I thought that might be she was also getting excited but I was afraid to do something. I saw the awesome view and was just memorizing the awesome piece of beauty in my mind. She made my day and probably this view will make my night also awesome.

Her pussy lips were tightly closed and it seemed no one has broken her seal yet. It was such an amazing view. I didn’t know she was doing it deliberately or not, but who cares. I have almost seen all private part of my bhabhi Pooja. I was thinking oh what a girl she is, not wearing any bra and now there is no panty also inside her skirt.

After some time I couldn’t handle more and I went to bathroom, I took my fully erected cock and rubbed hard. Within seconds I cummed huge. First time I saw some girl’s pussy and that made he really really attracted to Pooja now. I was now thinking how to get close to her so that I can have more shows like that.

So end of the first part now. Hope you all enjoyed my Pooja bhabhi’s body description. More to follow as I eventually succeeded into all my plans. Please provide me your valuable feedback